2013 Wrangler information thread - Page 107 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #3181
Jeeper
 
jeffreypalermo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark
There was a mix up last year....and Jeep is still a bit muddy on 4.10's.

What is clear....if you order a Rubi with a manual, it comes with 4.10's.

What is now clear....if you order a Rubi with an auto, it comes with 3.73's.

What isn't clear....if you order a Rubi with an auto, do you have to "pay" to upgrade up to 4.10's. Sometimes yes...sometimes it is free. At one point last year, 3.73's were offered for free on Sports and Sahara's.

...shrug...

Triple check your info...
I have a 2013 jkur with 4:10. $85 FWP price.

jeffreypalermo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #3182
THW
Jeeper
 
THW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Litchfield Hills area, Connecticut
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphabetHoops View Post
I told my sales rep that I didn't want the tow package, but he added it to the quote anyway because "It's much better quality than anything you'd find elsewhere." But you've mentioned passing on it enough times that I might stop being lazy and research it a bit more.

I'm just now recovering from the entire purchase process (because I've identified my options and received a quote I'm happy with), so my energy is coming back. Oh. And rear-axle differential thingy. I have no idea what that is, but I'm pretty sure that's not something I could easily add later.
I ordered mine with the Max Tow package, which is just the regular tow package + 3.73s. I know that I could have ordered 3.73s and just bought an aftermarket hitch and wiring harness, but I was hoping for the rumored "stiffer springs" that sometimes allegedly accompany the towing packages, but not always...

Plus, to be honest, I didn't want to have to mess around with installing an aftermarket hitch on a brand new vehicle- especially the wiring harness. I know I could have just paid someone to install it, but then I would be without my new toy for a couple of hours!

Edited to add: For everyone who has been watching this thread (like I have) hoping that Pat will post 2013 pics: I think I read somewhere in this thread that Thursday is Pat's day off. So maybe there are some new 2013s on the lot at Field's, but we probably won't hear about it until tomorrow.

__________________
2013 Sport S Unlimited, Black
THW is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #3183
Jeeper
 
StephSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphabetHoops View Post
Oh. And rear-axle differential thingy. I have no idea what that is, but I'm pretty sure that's not something I could easily add later.
My 4 wheeling brother totally nagged the daylights out of me about getting the rear axle differential, which I was going to skip. He said I had to get it or it isnt true 4 wheel drive (which I need for my driveway in winter).

So you might want to get that, I'm sure some others will speak up too.
StephSH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #3184
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 18
Great information thanks for sharing!!
Henningfeld is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #3185
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Hello all,
First time post to this forum (which is AWESOME)....

I'm about to order my first jeep(wanted one for 20 years) and had a question about the discounts....
Can you do the Tread Lightly 1% under invoice AND the USAA discount?

Oh and THANK YOU all for the great information on this forum!!!
nlgibs is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #3186
Jeeper
 
Fellows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgibs
Hello all,
First time post to this forum (which is AWESOME)....

I'm about to order my first jeep(wanted one for 20 years) and had a question about the discounts....
Can you do the Tread Lightly 1% under invoice AND the USAA discount?

Oh and THANK YOU all for the great information on this forum!!!
No. The USAA discount only gets you invoice. Tread lightly is 1% below.
Fellows is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #3187
Jeeper
 
dhdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 202
My Saga continues, after going back and forth with the Dealer/Chrysler/Plant Mgr on Monday to change Leather to Cloth was told that changes confirmed and it will be built by the end of this week. Called the number today and the new scheduled ship date is 8/15 which is one day different than had I stuck with leather, 8/16. This is starting to get utterly ridiculous.
dhdad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #3188
THW
Jeeper
 
THW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Litchfield Hills area, Connecticut
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdad View Post
My Saga continues, after going back and forth with the Dealer/Chrysler/Plant Mgr on Monday to change Leather to Cloth was told that changes confirmed and it will be built by the end of this week. Called the number today and the new scheduled ship date is 8/15 which is one day different than had I stuck with leather, 8/16. This is starting to get utterly ridiculous.
That stinks. I still vote that you should change it back to leather and just wait it out. Looks like it won't even make much difference in the amount of time you're waiting, so why compromise on the leather?
__________________
2013 Sport S Unlimited, Black
THW is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #3189
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Trapjaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by THW View Post
That stinks. I still vote that you should change it back to leather and just wait it out. Looks like it won't even make much difference in the amount of time you're waiting, so why compromise on the leather?
I agree. I never really understood what difference a few weeks would make. Just my 0.02.
__________________
Sean
----------------------------------------
2013 True Blue Pearl Unlimited Rubicon
2010 Black Unlimited Rubicon (retired)
2007 Black Rubicon (retired)
Trapjaw is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #3190
Jeeper
 
AlphabetHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgibs View Post
Hello all,
First time post to this forum (which is AWESOME)....

I'm about to order my first jeep(wanted one for 20 years) and had a question about the discounts....
Can you do the Tread Lightly 1% under invoice AND the USAA discount?

Oh and THANK YOU all for the great information on this forum!!!
The USAA discount is presented as a specific number off of MSRP. I went to the USAA Web site, selected my options and then was presented with three different dealers and their (different) discounts. I contacted the one with the biggest discount. He gave me a quote that showed me the prices I would pay with either MSRP, Invoice, Affiliate Rewards and USAA. The USAA option was by far the best price. As soon as leather is available, I'm placing an order!

Edited: BUT the second time I went through the USAA site, I was presented with the names of three different dealers and told to contact them for pricing. So the process was changed. Stinks. It makes it more difficult to compare prices, of course.
AlphabetHoops is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #3191
Jeeper
 
StephSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 396
Has anyone who bas ordered a manual shift in the last week been able to track on VOTS? I understand there's a few days lag, but my dealer is saying I wont be able to track till 8/6 (what a suprise, the start of the next allocation window??). I have me VON so it's a little confusing. Seems like since I have the number, it should go into queue before then even if it just sits in line...
StephSH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #3192
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdad
My Saga continues, after going back and forth with the Dealer/Chrysler/Plant Mgr on Monday to change Leather to Cloth was told that changes confirmed and it will be built by the end of this week. Called the number today and the new scheduled ship date is 8/15 which is one day different than had I stuck with leather, 8/16. This is starting to get utterly ridiculous.
You should have stuck with the leather, anytime a vehicle order is modified it delays the delivery date. I know the leather to cloth was not something that was in your control. But adding other options is and that is most likely where the problem is. Do I know that for sure, no I don't. I'm just going by past situations and how modifying an order affects the delivery date.

I know it's been a cluster and 99.9% is not your fault or your dealers fault. Stay patient it will be worth it and once you are driving it the frustration will go away. Keep us up to date and if you want to PM the last 8 of your VIN I'll personally keep sending you updates.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #3193
Jeeper
 
dhdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post
You should have stuck with the leather, anytime a vehicle order is modified it delays the delivery date. I know the leather to cloth was not something that was in your control. But adding other options is and that is most likely where the problem is. Do I know that for sure, no I don't. I'm just going by past situations and how modifying an order affects the delivery date.

I know it's been a cluster and 99.9% is not your fault or your dealers fault. Stay patient it will be worth it and once you are driving it the frustration will go away. Keep us up to date and if you want to PM the last 8 of your VIN I'll personally keep sending you updates.
Thanks Pat, I'll PM you my VIN and last name.

I was very clear when asked by the dealer about the changes and he validated with Chrysler, the change to cloth was supposed to keep the date close to my original ship date of 7/23 the other changes (so long as it wasn't color or transmission or model) would have no impact. Guess I got misinformation there.
dhdad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #3194
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,048
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapjaw

I agree. I never really understood what difference a few weeks would make. Just my 0.02.
If I recall correctly, dhdad changed because his wife didn't want leather, so he took the opportunity to win happy wife points
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #3195
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 8,972
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by THW View Post
I ordered mine with the Max Tow package, which is just the regular tow package + 3.73s. I know that I could have ordered 3.73s and just bought an aftermarket hitch and wiring harness, but I was hoping for the rumored "stiffer springs" that sometimes allegedly accompany the towing packages, but not always...

Plus, to be honest, I didn't want to have to mess around with installing an aftermarket hitch on a brand new vehicle- especially the wiring harness. I know I could have just paid someone to install it, but then I would be without my new toy for a couple of hours!

Edited to add: For everyone who has been watching this thread (like I have) hoping that Pat will post 2013 pics: I think I read somewhere in this thread that Thursday is Pat's day off. So maybe there are some new 2013s on the lot at Field's, but we probably won't hear about it until tomorrow.
That is how I felt last year....especially with the harness part...I didn't want to mess with that. (Plus the 2012's were originally rumored to include Trailer Sway only if you had the Tow Package).

But between the price increase, the addition (or better yet admission) of Trailer Sway without the tow package, and after reading the instructions and watching a video on it...it looks to be a really simple process. No cutting or splicing or welding or removing the bumper...which I something that I could see would easily dissuade people from doing on a brand new Jeep. Plus I do agree that there is a chance that you could get stiffer springs.....depending on how drunk the line workers are that day. I wish Jeep would make it clear that stiffer springs were indeed included with the tow or max tow package.

--------
For those still on the fence, here are the instructions if you want to tackle it on your own.
Hitch
http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/161519.pdf
Harness
http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/139155.pdf
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #3196
Jeeper
 
Fellows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdad
My Saga continues, after going back and forth with the Dealer/Chrysler/Plant Mgr on Monday to change Leather to Cloth was told that changes confirmed and it will be built by the end of this week. Called the number today and the new scheduled ship date is 8/15 which is one day different than had I stuck with leather, 8/16. This is starting to get utterly ridiculous.
That's close to my ship date and I ordered on 6/5 without leather. My advice to anybody wanting to switch so they can get their Jeep sooner is don't do it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some Jeeps are built sooner than others.
Fellows is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #3197
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYUperman View Post
Just officially placed my order:

2013 Unlimited Crush Sport S Automatic
24S Package
Connectivity
Sirius
Alpine Sound
Front Seat Side Airbags
3.73 Rear Axle
Anti-Spin Rear Differential
Almost identical to my order. I got True Blue, 23c, and did add the tube side step because it was the same price as quadratec. 23S is supposed to be.the Power Convience Package on the Auto Tranny option. I didn't want the Sirius but its Mandadtory apparently with the Alpine Option.
Oh, and I'm adding aftermarket leather.
ssmith is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #3198
Jeeper
 
DukeofJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellows View Post
No. The USAA discount only gets you invoice. Tread lightly is 1% below.
I have not placed my order yet but the guy that USAA got me intouch with quoted me $37,200ish on an invoice price of $38761 which is about 4% under invoice. Below is what I asked him to price out and how I will be ordering.

A2jkjs74 wrangler unlimited rubicon 4x4 $32,016.00
DMF 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio $85.00
DGJ 5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission $1,001.00
HAB Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control $138.00
AAJ Connectivity Group $142.00
*AL Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats $979.00
CJ1 Supplemental Frt Seat Side Air Bags $441.00
JPM Heated Front Seats $223.00
RHR Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV $1,642.00
MX3 Black 3-Piece Hard Top $708.00
XBM Remote Start System $441.00
Destination Fees $925.00
Gas $20.00
$38,761.00
DukeofJeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #3199
Jeeper
 
AlphabetHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
If I recall correctly, dhdad changed because his wife didn't want leather, so he took the opportunity to win happy wife points
Ahhhh, yes, happy wife points. And he should be awarded extra points for the hassle he has gone through to get them in the first place.
AlphabetHoops is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #3200
Jeeper
 
Chewbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephSH View Post
Has anyone who bas ordered a manual shift in the last week been able to track on VOTS? I understand there's a few days lag, but my dealer is saying I wont be able to track till 8/6 (what a suprise, the start of the next allocation window??). I have me VON so it's a little confusing. Seems like since I have the number, it should go into queue before then even if it just sits in line...
I ordered my 6-speed last Friday (7/20), and received my e-mail and VOTS access on Tuesday (7/24).
Chewbone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #3201
Jeeper
 
StephSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbone

I ordered my 6-speed last Friday (7/20), and received my e-mail and VOTS access on Tuesday (7/24).
Thanks!
StephSH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #3202
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Trapjaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
If I recall correctly, dhdad changed because his wife didn't want leather, so he took the opportunity to win happy wife points
He will probably lose some of those points earned when the mods start arriving
I know I am going to have to install things and pretend like they were on it when I got the car from dealer to not lose points with GF.
__________________
Sean
----------------------------------------
2013 True Blue Pearl Unlimited Rubicon
2010 Black Unlimited Rubicon (retired)
2007 Black Rubicon (retired)
Trapjaw is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #3203
Jeeper
 
Cal21Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chagrin Falls, OH
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post
. Keep us up to date and if you want to PM the last 8 of your VIN I'll personally keep sending you updates.
Pat you're awesome. If I didn't want to keep my local dealer in business, I'd be seriously tempted to drive out to your neck of the country for a pickup.

I know today 'might' be the day you can tell us - will 2012 floor mats fit in a 2013? I'd really like to order my Huskies!

Thanks,
Mike
Cal21Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #3204
THW
Jeeper
 
THW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Litchfield Hills area, Connecticut
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
Almost identical to my order. I got True Blue, 23c, and did add the tube side step because it was the same price as quadratec. 23S is supposed to be.the Power Convience Package on the Auto Tranny option. I didn't want the Sirius but its Mandadtory apparently with the Alpine Option.
Oh, and I'm adding aftermarket leather.
I don't think Sirius is mandatory with Alpine- I ordered Alpine but no Sirius. If I end up with Sirius I will be mad because it was basically the reason I didn't order connectivity (since Sirius IS required for connectivity...)
__________________
2013 Sport S Unlimited, Black
THW is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #3205
Jeeper
 
doubleuarex2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 76
Hey Pat, do you work tomorrow? I'm thinking about making the hike up there tomorrow to talk some numbers with you of your going to be in. Its just such a long drive...
doubleuarex2011 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #3206
Jeeper
 
SHYUperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by THW View Post
I don't think Sirius is mandatory with Alpine- I ordered Alpine but no Sirius. If I end up with Sirius I will be mad because it was basically the reason I didn't order connectivity (since Sirius IS required for connectivity...)
The dealership that I just ordered from today said that it is required for connectivity.
SHYUperman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #3207
Jeeper
 
Ceccacci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 49
I've been holding off ordering accessories for fear that changes in 2013 might make them not fit. One of the ones I've been wanting is the Ace rock sliders. I emailed Ace Engineering asking if they had any word on the fit. Just got a reply from the owner, Adam Clifton. He says he contacted Chrysler engineering and they confirmed are no changes that would affect them. Just FYI, for anyone interested in the same part.
Ceccacci is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #3208
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 176
I just logged into jeeps VOTS for the first time and this is what it says.

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Color/Trim/Seating
Black Clear Coat
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
Black
Powertrain
3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine
5-Speed Auto W5A580 Transmission
Other(s)
Customer Preferred Package 24R
50 State Emissions
GVWR, Towing, Suspension
4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
Comfort, Convenience
Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control
Supplemental Frt Seat Side Air Bags
Connectivity Group
Additional Features/Packages
Dual Top Group
Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
Remote Start System
Body Color Fender Flares
Sound Systems
Uconnect 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV

I do not have the max tow package it looks like?
Am I missing any upgrades example: Sound system? or anything else thats worth adding?

I also called IAMJEEP and they told me my built date is Aug 17th but they do not have a ship date which I thought was strange..

Thanks guys for all your help I would have still been thinking my dealership did not order my car if it wasn't for you guys!!
daavid3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #3209
Jeeper
 
mojave_scorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV / Mid-Michigan
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellows View Post
That's close to my ship date and I ordered on 6/5 without leather. My advice to anybody wanting to switch so they can get their Jeep sooner is don't do it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some Jeeps are built sooner than others.
So my Dozer JKU sahara with black leather (ordered 6/11) originally had a est. ship date of 7/27, then over a week ago the Jeep guy on the 1-877 # told me it was 8/16, then this week the Jeep 1-877 # said 7/27, which STILL remains. My dealer looked it up today and said est. ship date STILL 7/27. But it hasn't started build yet and my dealer thinks it'll still get built within the next couple of days and be here in MI next week. He said if the est. delivery is going to change the computer should have updated it. After reading this forum there's no way I believe him! For some reason many of you are getting a more realistic date of mid-August for leather, but my date just hasn't changed. So either nobody has a clue when mine is being built and hasn't updated the date in the system, OR I'm going to be one of the first with leather on this forum (which I'm not counting on at all). I don't mind waiting but I just want clear anwers.
mojave_scorpion is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #3210
THW
Jeeper
 
THW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Litchfield Hills area, Connecticut
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYUperman View Post
The dealership that I just ordered from today said that it is required for connectivity.
Yup. But not Alpine.

__________________
2013 Sport S Unlimited, Black
THW is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC