2014 JK Order Waiting Room - Page 407 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #12181
Jeeper
 
fuzzyphi402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southwest Kansas
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13rian View Post
Great looking Jeep, hope to take possession of mine tomorrow
Alright 13rian, where are the pics?

__________________
14' JKU Sport S AMP'D MY BUILD THREAD 10/08 Ordered, 10/14 D, 11/05 D1, 11/19 F, 11/20 I , 11/21 KZ, 11/22 KZM, 11/27 KZN, 12/2 arrived at dealer
fuzzyphi402 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #12182
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
victor1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB609 View Post
any way to ask or get the I (100% inspection) status ?? This is the biggest purchase of my life and I want things to be as good as possible . . . worried about problems after reading some things on this site
No!! It is 100% random......... j

__________________
My DD: 2014 Hydro Blue Polar JK, , auto, dual tops and loaded

Wife's DD: 2013 Rock Lobster Red Sahara JKU, leather, auto, hard top and loaded
victor1955 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #12183
Jeeper
 
Seth Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Leandro
Posts: 18
When you order the mopar slush mats option on the 2-door, is it supposed to come with mats for the back seat area as well as the two for the front seat? I ask because mine only came with the two for the front, leaving my back seat floors with the exposed material on the floor.
Seth Henderson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:15 AM   #12184
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Posts: 75
Those who are having a long wait spare a thought for a brother on the other side of the Pond. I am twelve weeks in and all I know is that my right hand drive Euro spec JKR will be built "in December" and should arrive January or February!!!
Humbug is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #12185
Jeeper
 
Papa-Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southeast WI
Posts: 206
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbug View Post
Those who are having a long wait spare a thought for a brother on the other side of the Pond. I am twelve weeks in and all I know is that my right hand drive Euro spec JKR will be built "in December" and should arrive January or February!!!
See? The sun never sets on the Jeep empire. Sir, you will be the envy of the Crown.

We're making the whole world happy... one Jeep at a time. )
__________________
JK Unlimited Rubicon: Dune w/ Black & Saddle, Saddle Leather (soon), Dual Tops, OMG Beautiful!
Ordered: 27 Sep, D: 10 Oct, D1: 4 Nov, G: 19 Nov, JB: 20 Nov, KZ: 26 Nov, KZL: 2 Dec, KZX: 3 Dec
Drove Away Smiling My Face Off: 4 Dec
Total Time from Order to Signing: 9 weeks, 5 days
Papa-Tango is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #12186
Jeeper
 
M1SICKPUPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSURVEYOR View Post
My ETA was yesterday as well.....
Who is your Dealer?
__________________
2014 JKUR X Flame Red
M1SICKPUPPY is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #12187
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Henderson View Post
When you order the mopar slush mats option on the 2-door, is it supposed to come with mats for the back seat area as well as the two for the front seat? I ask because mine only came with the two for the front, leaving my back seat floors with the exposed material on the floor.
Sadly only front.
iNtErNeT_rYaN is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #12188
Jeeper
 
birdie329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 85
Well that was fast... looks like my the 100% inspection only lasted 2 days, KZ status this morning! Need to call IAMJEEP to get an ETA. Hoping it comes in before New Years and I can start in on the mods. Thanks to AA at the factory for checking in on my progress.

__________________
2014 Billet JKUR X 6-Speed
2.5" AEV Lift, 315 Duratracs on Black Pintlers, AEV front and rear bumpers and a whole slew of other stuff
birdie329 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #12189
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PNW
Posts: 107
it moved… Jeep Status indicates KZN this morning
aal5441 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #12190
Jeeper
 
13rian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyphi402 View Post
Alright 13rian, where are the pics?
No Jeep Yesterday Here's hoping for today As soon as i take delivery i'll take some pics and post them.
__________________
2014 JKR, Amp'd, 3 Pedal, half metal doors & deep tint sunscreen windows.
13rian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #12191
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 69
Don't know what the delivery problem is in Duval/Clay, but there appears to be multiple delayed deliveries this week in this area.
alangloi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #12192
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,480
Well, VOTS and Jeepstatus both say I am still lingering in D1. However, as of last night, the dealer checked and said my Jeep was in final inspection.

I don't know who to believe.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #12193
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
victor1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
Well, VOTS and Jeepstatus both say I am still lingering in D1. However, as of last night, the dealer checked and said my Jeep was in final inspection.

I don't know who to believe.
I would believe your dealer before VOTS or Jeepstatus.com. My dealer would look up my status and spin the monitor around so I could see and his status was always accurate. Especially my delivery date to the dealer, the date was spot on.
__________________
My DD: 2014 Hydro Blue Polar JK, , auto, dual tops and loaded

Wife's DD: 2013 Rock Lobster Red Sahara JKU, leather, auto, hard top and loaded
victor1955 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #12194
Jeeper
 
Papa-Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southeast WI
Posts: 206
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB609 View Post
any way to ask or get the I (100% inspection) status ?? This is the biggest purchase of my life and I want things to be as good as possible . . . worried about problems after reading some things on this site
Unless your dealer has an inside connection in Toledo, no. But most of the problems we've encountered have been with shipping (e.g., sent to Michigan instead of New Jersey), or the way things were ordered (configuration, option packages, etc.). 100% inspection wouldn't fix those. But your dealer inspection and your own inspection will.

Rest easy knowing that your Jeep is being assembled with great care and attention to detail by people who take pride in their work. You'll see when you get it. It is by far the most awesome motor vehicle on the planet. And if anything is not right, you're dealership will make it right. Mine did, and then some.

(This is not a paid advertisement. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of everyone actually on or off the planet... but they should.)
__________________
JK Unlimited Rubicon: Dune w/ Black & Saddle, Saddle Leather (soon), Dual Tops, OMG Beautiful!
Ordered: 27 Sep, D: 10 Oct, D1: 4 Nov, G: 19 Nov, JB: 20 Nov, KZ: 26 Nov, KZL: 2 Dec, KZX: 3 Dec
Drove Away Smiling My Face Off: 4 Dec
Total Time from Order to Signing: 9 weeks, 5 days
Papa-Tango is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #12195
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 27
At LONG LAST!

10 Weeks in.

KZ Shipment Status. Its on the rail car.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those over the weekend that encouraged me to stick it out, thank you.
__________________
JKU Sport S.
Manual
3.73

Ordered 10/8
D1...sometime. Can't check the status. Waiting Blind
Tex117 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #12196
Jeeper
 
Hoorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex117 View Post
At LONG LAST!

10 Weeks in.

KZ Shipment Status. Its on the rail car.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all those over the weekend that encouraged me to stick it out, thank you.
Tex,
Glad to hear you finally got some good news!!!
__________________
Hoorah!!!
Hoorah is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #12197
Jeeper
 
M1SICKPUPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoorah View Post
Not ChrisP but, it is called the WARN TRAIL KIT and comes with two D-Rings, Tow Strap, Gloves and Storage bag. It is part of the Rubi X package.
I would like to know more about this WARN TRAIL KIT. I didn't get one with my Rubu X, my dealer has not heard of it, nor can I find it on the Jeep or Mopar websites. Where did you hear/read about the trail kit?
__________________
2014 JKUR X Flame Red
M1SICKPUPPY is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #12198
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1SICKPUPPY View Post
I would like to know more about this WARN TRAIL KIT. I didn't get one with my Rubu X, my dealer has not heard of it, nor can I find it on the Jeep or Mopar websites. Where did you hear/read about the trail kit?
I highlighted the relevant line in red. From what I can tell, this applies to RX's built starting in roughly the middle of November.

From the description on a dealer's website:

Quick Order Package 24J Rubicon X ($4,100)
Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished Semi-Gloss Black
Black/Chrome Screws Fuel Filler Door
Black Fuel Filler Door
Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob
Connectivity Group
Hood w/Power Dome
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
MOPAR Dealer Installed Tow Strap Kit
MOPAR Rock Rails
MOPAR Slush Mats
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
Premium EVIC Message Center
Red Front & Rear Tow Hooks
Red Trail Rated Badge
Rubicon Hood Decal
Rubicon X
Silver Interior Accents
Steel Front Bumper
Steel Rear Bumper
Low Gloss Black Wrangler Decal
Remote USB Port
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Vehicle Information Center
Driver Height Adjuster Seat
Front Seat Back Map Pockets
Heated Front Seats
Sunrider Soft Top
From another posting here, the kit is shipped separately (by USPS? UPS?), and typically ends up sitting in the dealer's parts department.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #12199
Jeeper
 
M1SICKPUPPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Jacksonville FL
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
I highlighted the relevant line in red. From what I can tell, this applies to RX's built starting in roughly the middle of November.

From the description on a dealer's website:

Quick Order Package 24J Rubicon X ($4,100)
Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished Semi-Gloss Black
Black/Chrome Screws Fuel Filler Door
Black Fuel Filler Door
Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob
Connectivity Group
Hood w/Power Dome
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
MOPAR Dealer Installed Tow Strap Kit
MOPAR Rock Rails
MOPAR Slush Mats
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
Premium EVIC Message Center
Red Front & Rear Tow Hooks
Red Trail Rated Badge
Rubicon Hood Decal
Rubicon X
Silver Interior Accents
Steel Front Bumper
Steel Rear Bumper
Low Gloss Black Wrangler Decal
Remote USB Port
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Vehicle Information Center
Driver Height Adjuster Seat
Front Seat Back Map Pockets
Heated Front Seats
Sunrider Soft Top
From another posting here, the kit is shipped separately (by USPS? UPS?), and typically ends up sitting in the dealer's parts department.
Thanks. Mine did not start build untill the the middle of Nov, however I did order the end of Sep. Maybe that is why I didn't get one. It would be nice to have.
__________________
2014 JKUR X Flame Red
M1SICKPUPPY is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #12200
Jeeper
 
birdie329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 85
Just got off the phone with IAMJEEP... estimated dealer delivery of 1/6/14

I'm sure the nearly 3 week shipping time to CT has to do with the holidays... I really can't complain though, that would put me right at 7 weeks from order to dealer lot.
__________________
2014 Billet JKUR X 6-Speed
2.5" AEV Lift, 315 Duratracs on Black Pintlers, AEV front and rear bumpers and a whole slew of other stuff
birdie329 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #12201
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
JBB609's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-Tango View Post
Unless your dealer has an inside connection in Toledo, no. But most of the problems we've encountered have been with shipping (e.g., sent to Michigan instead of New Jersey), or the way things were ordered (configuration, option packages, etc.). 100% inspection wouldn't fix those. But your dealer inspection and your own inspection will.

Rest easy knowing that your Jeep is being assembled with great care and attention to detail by people who take pride in their work. You'll see when you get it. It is by far the most awesome motor vehicle on the planet. And if anything is not right, you're dealership will make it right. Mine did, and then some.

(This is not a paid advertisement. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of everyone actually on or off the planet... but they should.)
I am mostly worried of the casting sand in the coolant system, and over heating issues I have read , that and the marked up paint issue I saw in the Anvil thread. But yes I love the Jeep and am VERY excited!!
__________________
Ordered 12.5.13 * picked up 1.15.14
JKUSahara Anvil!!
Current: 01 Audi TT/ 85 Yamaha Virago xv1000(vtwin)
Past: 06 Subaru WRx STI
94 Acura Integra GSR
JBB609 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #12202
Jeeper
 
Papa-Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Southeast WI
Posts: 206
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex117 View Post
At LONG LAST! 10 Weeks in. KZ Shipment Status. Its on the rail car. ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all those over the weekend that encouraged me to stick it out, thank you.
Allll-Riiiiiight!! Congrats!! Glad you hung in there. (It may be just me, but I swear the lucky rhymes are what's doing it.)
__________________
JK Unlimited Rubicon: Dune w/ Black & Saddle, Saddle Leather (soon), Dual Tops, OMG Beautiful!
Ordered: 27 Sep, D: 10 Oct, D1: 4 Nov, G: 19 Nov, JB: 20 Nov, KZ: 26 Nov, KZL: 2 Dec, KZX: 3 Dec
Drove Away Smiling My Face Off: 4 Dec
Total Time from Order to Signing: 9 weeks, 5 days
Papa-Tango is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #12203
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-Tango View Post
Allll-Riiiiiight!! Congrats!! Glad you hung in there. (It may be just me, but I swear the lucky rhymes are what's doing it.)
I sincerly believe the offering of lucky rhymes to the jeep gods are responsible for the good news!
__________________
JKU Sport S.
Manual
3.73

Ordered 10/8
D1...sometime. Can't check the status. Waiting Blind
Tex117 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #12204
Jeeper
 
Hoorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
I highlighted the relevant line in red. From what I can tell, this applies to RX's built starting in roughly the middle of November.

From the description on a dealer's website:

Quick Order Package 24J Rubicon X ($4,100)
Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished Semi-Gloss Black
Black/Chrome Screws Fuel Filler Door
Black Fuel Filler Door
Chrome/Leather Wrapped Shift Knob
Connectivity Group
Hood w/Power Dome
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
MOPAR Dealer Installed Tow Strap Kit
MOPAR Rock Rails
MOPAR Slush Mats
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top
Premium EVIC Message Center
Red Front & Rear Tow Hooks
Red Trail Rated Badge
Rubicon Hood Decal
Rubicon X
Silver Interior Accents
Steel Front Bumper
Steel Rear Bumper
Low Gloss Black Wrangler Decal
Remote USB Port
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Vehicle Information Center
Driver Height Adjuster Seat
Front Seat Back Map Pockets
Heated Front Seats
Sunrider Soft Top
From another posting here, the kit is shipped separately (by USPS? UPS?), and typically ends up sitting in the dealer's parts department.
Thanks Walt, for posting that!


sickpuppy, there is more info in post #1 in the 2014 information thread. Also do a search in that thread because info and concerns about the trail kit is scattered all around in there.
__________________
Hoorah!!!
Hoorah is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #12205
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 25
I just bought a 2014 JKU Sport S with a 6-speed and hard-top in Granite Crystal.

The dealer didn’t have it - but it was on its way already and I'm supposed to take delivery next Monday (12/23) after getting the Katzkin leather and heat package installed as a dealer option. It had the Alpine audio so in effect it will have the "Premium Sound & Leather by Mopar" package - getting the seats in tan to have a nice contrast.

I basically got it for 3% under invoice and added the heated leather for $1500 - but my trade was unfortunately worth a few grand less than I anticipated (and owed) so I don't feel ecstatic about the deal. None-the-less I'm quite excited!

My first Wrangler and 2nd Jeep - I while ago I had a manual-transmission XJ in forest green with gold cladding (gotta love the 90s).

Ordered a few mods - but don't plan on doing a ton to it - so far are just thinks like slush mats, the DirtyDog "trench cover", sill guards and a black Jeep emblem for the grill.

Anything else you all would do right away? This is my first new car ever.
MK153 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #12206
Jeeper
 
Hoorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1SICKPUPPY View Post
Thanks. Mine did not start build untill the the middle of Nov, however I did order the end of Sep. Maybe that is why I didn't get one. It would be nice to have.
I would press the dealer to get one ordered for you!
__________________
Hoorah!!!
Hoorah is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #12207
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie329 View Post
Ordered 2014 Billet JKUR X 6-Speed
Ordered 11/16, D1 11/25, "estimated ship date" 12/16, I 12/16, KZ 12/18
Sounds like we might be in the same graduation class.

My phantom est ship date was 12/14. And told by my dealer I was at "I" last night (12/17).
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #12208
Jeeper
 
birdie329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
Sounds like we might be in the same graduation class.

My phantom est ship date was 12/14. And told by my dealer I was at "I" last night (12/17).
What color Rubi X are you getting?
__________________
2014 Billet JKUR X 6-Speed
2.5" AEV Lift, 315 Duratracs on Black Pintlers, AEV front and rear bumpers and a whole slew of other stuff
birdie329 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #12209
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie329 View Post
What color Rubi X are you getting?
Dune.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #12210
Jeeper
 
birdie329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
Dune.
Very nice. I don't think I've seen an X in Dune. Will look great with the red accents!

__________________
2014 Billet JKUR X 6-Speed
2.5" AEV Lift, 315 Duratracs on Black Pintlers, AEV front and rear bumpers and a whole slew of other stuff
birdie329 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC