2014 Wrangler Information Thread - Page 266 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #7951
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
I've had my 2014 JKUR for just over 3 months now. Just received the brochure in the mail today. Anyone interested in why the cover photo shows an H4 headlight housing when my JK has the H13 setup? I know I am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2674066487.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	583354

mikebot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #7952
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
Just received the brochure in the mail today.
Me too. I wonder if they wait, and then batched mail them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
Anyone interested in why the cover photo shows an H4 headlight housing when my JK has the H13 setup? I know I am.
What about the cover photo on the included buyer's guide?

__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #7953
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
The buyer's guide cover looks like the standard H13 setup to me. If you look closer on the cover you'll see that's not just any H4 housing--it says HELLA at 6 o'clock!

That's horrible that the cover showcases something that isn't even standard on the new JK's.
mikebot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #7954
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
victor1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
I've had my 2014 JKUR for just over 3 months now. Just received the brochure in the mail today. Anyone interested in why the cover photo shows an H4 headlight housing when my JK has the H13 setup? I know I am.

Attachment 583354
Damn, you guys are more observant than I am. I got my brochure about 2 weeks ago and didn't even notice.............
__________________
My DD: 2014 Hydro Blue Polar JK, , auto, dual tops and loaded

Wife's DD: 2013 Rock Lobster Red Sahara JKU, leather, auto, hard top and loaded
victor1955 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #7955
Jeeper
 
WhiskeyMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
I've had my 2014 JKUR for just over 3 months now. Just received the brochure in the mail today. Anyone interested in why the cover photo shows an H4 headlight housing when my JK has the H13 setup? I know I am.
Even the Chrysler guys won't keep the stock headlamps.
WhiskeyMike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #7956
Photographer and Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Argent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,381
Images: 1
Send a message via AIM to Argent Send a message via Yahoo to Argent
I believe that's because they ARE standard....on the European models (believe it was covered either earlier in this thread - or in another thread)
Argent is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #7957
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post

That's horrible that the cover showcases something that isn't even standard on the new JK's.
So you want them to showcase a bone stock sport on the cover?
giundy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 02:19 AM   #7958
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by giundy View Post
So you want them to showcase a bone stock sport on the cover?
It could be a Rubi or a Freedom or something they actually sell. I just figure if they know the headlamps suck why don't they just make a factory change instead of misrepresenting the product. For crying out loud it's like 30% of the COVER PHOTO.
mikebot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #7959
Jeeper
 
RockyRiverJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 51
Factory Headlights Stink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
It could be a Rubi or a Freedom or something they actually sell. I just figure if they know the headlamps suck why don't they just make a factory change instead of misrepresenting the product. For crying out loud it's like 30% of the COVER PHOTO.
I have often wondered while driving at night if the headlights are actually on. Can anyone recommend aftermarket headlights? I'm not sure if this was covered already in a previous thread.
RockyRiverJeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #7960
Jeeper
 
getahemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Barrie Ontario
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRiverJeep View Post
I have often wondered while driving at night if the headlights are actually on. Can anyone recommend aftermarket headlights? I'm not sure if this was covered already in a previous thread.
I suggest truck lites or jw speaker. They're expensive but they're LEDs and they're very good.
__________________
13 Anvil 10A Rubicon, 6 speed, 4.10's, Painted hard top, 430N, auto temp, AEV ProCal, TruckLite LED headlights, Rigid LED bar, Weathertech floor liners, 13 inch AntennaX, BFG All Terrains, and Fast wheels
getahemi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #7961
Jeeper
 
RockyRiverJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 51
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by getahemi View Post
I suggest truck lites or jw speaker. They're expensive but they're LEDs and they're very good.
Thanks for the fast reply. What would be the advantage of LED versus the bulb? Are these plug-in replacements?
RockyRiverJeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #7962
Jeeper
 
tartangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 397
Compass Calibration Question

Hello Fellow Jeepers:

I am having one time trying to calibrate my compass, which
Should automatically recalibrate. I have the EVIC Connectivity option. However no luck.
I set my region which, according to the chart, should be 11 for NJ, but it won't calibrate. "CAL" just keeps flashing in the Display. I have read through the manual and have tried everything except drive in circles because I am not in an area free from metal, concrete as I live next to an airport. Please tell me what I am doing wrong to get it to calibrate automatically. Thanks in advance
__________________
2014 JK Sport Flame Red
6 speed man/tow/connectivity

tartangirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #7963
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartangirl View Post
I have read through the manual and have tried everything except drive in circles because I am not in an area free from metal, concrete as I live next to an airport. Please tell me what I am doing wrong to get it to calibrate automatically.
I don't know if they are much different, but with my old Cherokee, I actually did have to drive in a circle. For me, I did that by going around the block.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #7964
Jeeper
 
tartangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
I don't know if they are much different, but with my old Cherokee, I actually did have to drive in a circle. For me, I did that by going around the block.
Walt what did you do for your new Rubicon X?
__________________
2014 JK Sport Flame Red
6 speed man/tow/connectivity

tartangirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #7965
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartangirl View Post
Walt what did you do for your new Rubicon X?
Don't know yet.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #7966
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartangirl View Post
Hello Fellow Jeepers: I am having one time trying to calibrate my compass, which Should automatically recalibrate. I have the EVIC Connectivity option. However no luck. I set my region which, according to the chart, should be 11 for NJ, but it won't calibrate. "CAL" just keeps flashing in the Display. I have read through the manual and have tried everything except drive in circles because I am not in an area free from metal, concrete as I live next to an airport. Please tell me what I am doing wrong to get it to calibrate automatically. Thanks in advance
1. Find a cul-de-sac.
2. Go through the settings while vehicle is in park, select calibrate compass.
3. Drive in circles repeatedly until cal stops flashing. Took me 2.5 full circles.

Good luck.
mikebot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 08:02 AM   #7967
Jeeper
 
tartangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltA View Post
Don't know yet.
Oops, Sorry Walt. Didn't look at your signature carefully. Well by the time you take delivery, I will be able to help you with this issue.
__________________
2014 JK Sport Flame Red
6 speed man/tow/connectivity

tartangirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #7968
Jeeper
 
tartangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
1. Find a cul-de-sac.
2. Go through the settings while vehicle is in park, select calibrate compass.
3. Drive in circles repeatedly until cal stops flashing. Took me 2.5 full circles.

Good luck.
Thanks mike. I'll give it a try today.
__________________
2014 JK Sport Flame Red
6 speed man/tow/connectivity

tartangirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #7969
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Phoenix and Flagstaff. Desert and mountains, it is great to have both.
Posts: 41
I was just at a dealer here in AZ looking at Biggs' Copperhead Jeep and chatting with a salesperson. He said you could get a Copperhead in an X. I bet him you could not and he checked inside and they said you can now get it.

You still can not select it online but that would not be the first time Jeep was slow to update their site. Can anyone confirm that the color was added to X availability?
Par4bmw is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #7970
Jeeper
 
MANGOJK15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ahwatukee
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Par4bmw View Post
I was just at a dealer here in AZ looking at Biggs' Copperhead Jeep and chatting with a salesperson. He said you could get a Copperhead in an X. I bet him you could not and he checked inside and they said you can now get it.

You still can not select it online but that would not be the first time Jeep was slow to update their site. Can anyone confirm that the color was added to X availability?

Hmm, I would confirm if Copperhead is truly available on the Rubicon X model with Pat. I never take anything at face value salespeople at the dealerships here in Phoenix tell me because they generally tend to be wrong. If I remember correctly, Chrysler decided not to offer Copperhead on the X because orange and red are too close on the color spectrum and do not compliment each other. IMHO, I would be more apt to believe Hydro would be offered on the X in the new year because it complement red extremely well. But, then again it is Jeep and anything is possible.
MANGOJK15 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #7971
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Par4bmw View Post
I was just at a dealer here in AZ looking at Biggs' Copperhead Jeep and chatting with a salesperson. He said you could get a Copperhead in an X. I bet him you could not and he checked inside and they said you can now get it.
I have to wonder if the salesperson actually checked with the X pkg selected, or simply checked a regular Rubicon.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #7972
Jeeper
 
WaltA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 3rd Planet, Sol system
Posts: 1,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANGOJK15 View Post
If I remember correctly, Chrysler decided not to offer Copperhead on the X because orange and red are too close on the color spectrum and do not compliment each other.
I now believe you are correct, but its not like one could get something significantly red like the interior. The remaining red, the tow hooks, really aren't all that physically close to a body color panel.
__________________
Current Jeep:
2014 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X
Previous Jeeps:
1987 Wrangler Laredo
1999 Cherokee Limited (Up Country,Trailer Tow)
[All custom ordered, purchased new]
WaltA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #7973
Jeeper
 
tartangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post

1. Find a cul-de-sac.
2. Go through the settings while vehicle is in park, select calibrate compass.
3. Drive in circles repeatedly until cal stops flashing. Took me 2.5 full circles.

Good luck.
Thanks, mike worked like a charm. No more 12:00 VCR flashing annoyance!
__________________
2014 JK Sport Flame Red
6 speed man/tow/connectivity

tartangirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #7974
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartangirl View Post
Thanks, mike worked like a charm. No more 12:00 VCR flashing annoyance!
You're welcome!
mikebot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #7975
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 85
While it's not official Jeep website price, the Willy's Wheeler is showing up in edmunds.com true market value application,

with 23/24k (no A/C) and 23/24W (A/C)

Not sure if the rest of the equipment is accurate. I saw they're listing the mopar slush mats and rear passenger assist handle kit (Whatever that is. Do Wranglers not have rear grab handles stock?) but everything else seems to be what we've been told.

Now perhaps Pat or someone else can help confirm something. I'm looking at the equipment and pricing in there. The ONLY listed different I'm seeing in between the K and W is the Air conditioning, but it's a $2,100 MSRP (1,870 invoice) price difference. That's more than twice the jeep.com price to upgrade a sport to have A/C.

Is that pricing right? That seems more than a little strange.

**edited for wording to not make me sound like a buffoon.
FlyingLandon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #7976
Jeeper
 
Seth Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: San Leandro
Posts: 18
Anybody know if the mopar slush mat option is supposed to come with the rear mats as well? I ordered mine with my jeep purchase and only got the front.

Thanks!
Seth Henderson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #7977
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jp2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fort Wayne IN
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Henderson View Post
Anybody know if the mopar slush mat option is supposed to come with the rear mats as well? I ordered mine with my jeep purchase and only got the front.

Thanks!
FWIW Our '14 Polar JKU came with them from front to rear....but you might wanna see if it is something that is broke down on your window sticker...."front mopar slush mats" vs "full Mopar slush mats"
jp2611 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #7978
Newb
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLandon View Post
While it's not official Jeep website price, the Willy's Wheeler is showing up in edmunds.com true market value application,

with 23/24k (no A/C) and 23/24W (A/C)

Not sure if the rest of the equipment is accurate. I saw they're listing the mopar slush mats and rear passenger assist handle kit (Whatever that is. Do Wranglers not have rear grab handles stock?) but everything else seems to be what we've been told.

Now perhaps Pat or someone else can help confirm something. I'm looking at the equipment and pricing in there. The ONLY listed different I'm seeing in between the K and W is the Air conditioning, but it's a $2,100 MSRP (1,870 invoice) price difference. That's more than twice the jeep.com price to upgrade a sport to have A/C.

Is that pricing right? That seems more than a little strange.

**edited for wording to not make me sound like a buffoon.
You can build the Willys Wheeler edition on the jeep.com website now. There is one option with a "W" at the end and one without it. They both have A/C, though.

Price difference is $2100. I ran through the list of features and it looks like the "W" package is the "Auto Dimming Mirror with Reading Lamp" and the "Power Convenience Group" (Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors)
darcivic00si is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 07:10 AM   #7979
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post
This was emailed back to me...you all asked a question so here's the answer

Wrangler

23B-22,395/21,838

24B-23,690/22,991

+$2,600 (From B) / $2,314FWP

23S-24,995/24,152

24S-26,290/ 25,305

+$3,400 (from B) / $3,026FWP

23K-25,795 / 24,864

24K-27,090 / 26,017

HAA-1,195 /1064

23K -$26,990 / 25,928 w/HAA-AC

24K -$28,285/ 27,081 w/HAA-AC

Includes: DME-495/441; AAJ-570/507; 71k-$199/171 ; CWA $75/67; RSC $195/174, 32"Tire/Wheel-$2,200/$1892 ; GCD (Not Normally Available) $495/441

$4,229/3,693 FWP Comparable if added to 2B Sport

before Added Features :Bumper Cover Applique $$/$$; Alternate Color Grill $$/$$; Matte Black Jeep Grille Badge $$/$$; Willys/4Wheel Drive Decals $$/$$; Rubicon Rock Rails $$/$$

+5,500 (From B) $4,895FWP+ $2,900 (From Sport S)

23W 27,895/26,733

24W 29,190 / 27,886

+5,700 (from B) $5,073 FWP + $3,100 (From Sport S)

23F 28,095 / 26,911

24F 29,390 / 28,064

__________________________________________________ _______________

Wrangler Unlimited

23C-26,195/25,477

24C-27,490/26,630

+$2,600 (From B) / $2,314FWP

23S-28,795 / 27,791

24S-30,090 / 28,944

+$3,400 (from B) / $3,026FWP

23K-29,595 / 28,503

24K-30,890 / 29,656

Includes: DME-495/441; AAJ-570/507; 71k-$199/171 ; CWA $75/67; RSC $195/174, 32"Tire/Wheel-$1,700/$1462 ; GCD (Not Normally Available) $495/441

$3,729/3,263 FWP Comparable if Added to 2C Sport

before Added Features:Bumper Cover Applique $$/$$; Alternate Color Grill $$/$$; Matte Black Jeep Grille Badge $$/$$; Willys/4Wheel Drive Decals $$/$$; Rubicon Rock Rails $$/$$

+5,500 (From B) $4,895FWP+ $2,900 (From Sport S)

23W 31,695 / 30,372

24W 32,990/ 31,525

+2,100/1806 from 23k/24K-Adds:

Security Alarm (LSA)

• Power Heated Mirrors (GTB)

• Remote Keyless Entry (GXM)

• Auto Dim Mirror w/Reading Lamp (GNX)

• Pwr Windows, Front 1-Touch Down (JPY)

• Power Locks (JPB)

Normally AJP- Power is $1,195 on a Rubicon, but that's a package price baked into Rubicon, so there is no apples to apples comparison for sport except the Step up from 23C/24C to 23S/24S , which is $2,600 less the value of the 5-Spoke and Goodyear 255/75R17 OWLs. This puts a $500 value on those Wheels/Tires, which is exactly the same difference between the two prior AAQ-32" Tire & Wheel groups $1,700 and $2,200 respectively.

+5,700 (from B) $5,073 FWP+ $3,100 (From Sport S)

23F 31,895 /30,550

24F 33,190/ 31703
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcivic00si View Post
I posted this in one of the other 2014 threads, but figured it would be good to put it here, too.

You can build the Willys Wheeler edition on the jeep.com website now. There is one option with a "W" at the end and one without it. They both have A/C.

Price difference is $2100. I ran through the list of features and it looks like the "W" package is the "Auto Dimming Mirror with Reading Lamp" and the "Power Convenience Group" (Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors)

So, base price for the "W" package Willys Wheeler is $32,690 with destination.

Notable Standard Features (worth approx. $4000-$4500) are:
3.73 axle ratio
Trac-lok differential
Gloss black wheels with mud tires
Performance suspension (not sure what that is exactly)
Rock rails
Sirius
Connectivity group
Slush mats
Trail kit with d-rings, tow strap, gloves, and bag
Misc: black accent trim/grill
Missed Deep Tint

This is an Unlimited example.
This is somewhat true for 2DR. It's $905MSRP difference for a w pkg. Willys over a k pkg. Willys 2DR for the same Jeep.
Only get the W 2dr if you have to have dual top or power.
Also note This artificially raises the price of power convenience to about $2100 ( the 905 premium plus a/c price $1195 ) which is the same as the difference between a sport c and Sport s 4Dr less the 500 value of the Aluminum wheels which we have seen jeep price for their value on the 32" tire/wheel group. The 4dr is used as an example because the only difference from c sport to S sport 4 dr is the wheels and power where the 2Dr has to be content equalized.
Just buyer be aware. If you want a power two door Willys it's another $905 MSRp. See pats post.
iNtErNeT_rYaN is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #7980
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 85
Its kind of obnoxious. I guess if I get a Willys over a Sport S, I'll get it without power. Not going to pay an extra 900 dollars for the OPTION of buying the power group. Makes you wonder what's going on in some of those boardrooms.

FlyingLandon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC