2014 Wrangler Information Thread - Page 58 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #1711
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: N Indianapolis
Posts: 340
Quote:
I just scanned through all 54 pages of this thread so hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse here, but is there any update on the Anti-spin diff option for the Sport S, or the black wheel/32" tire package? Are they available yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
Pat said July allocation (opening soon) for the Sport Tires and Wheels. Anti Spin will be an option on the Sport S and Sahara only.

Anti Spin Differential Rear Axle $295($263)
Just checked the build status on my Unlimited Sport: anti-spin differential, half doors, connectivity package (with Sirius, unfortunately) and Max Tow. No S package. They might change requirements, but I had no trouble ordering a simple Sport with LSD

JSichthus is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #1712
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
And Chief, your comment demonstrates the ignorance. First, I won't sell it, it will be run rusted before then. I am already retired. Second, watch the car auctions. 40 years from now a 10A will bring big bucks. Not mine, like I said, it's bumper will be on a trail.
Dude, you are strange...

The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #1713
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post

Dude, you are strange...
Nope just a dude who loves jeeps. And minds my business.
Blue Heron is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #1714
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post

Nope just a dude who loves jeeps. And minds my business.
Were you a cop?
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #1715
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
Those with 10A's love them. Those without 10A's look at those of us with 10A's as if we are rich, stupid, or elite. Funny... I thought this was America we can buy what we want or not. Your choice. But Let's stop talking shit about each other. I drove a CJ7 when most of the people here were still picking Spuds from their hair.
It's a jeep thing. If your F$&&@ jealous of a guy with a 10A, take your mall crawler to the Olive Garden. I don't have time for your petty bullshit.
Heron, If you look at your post this was the whole arguement we had that closed that other guys thread.... no one is hating on it, but you DO HAVE members whom honestly think that their higher class or own a better vehicle then the rest of the forum. why do you think i got into a arguement with a few of your " brothers" ? because of the fact they think their better then the rest and they think their jeep is somehow someway the "unicorn" of jeepdom.

As for it being worth a ton of money 20-30 years down the line that remains to be seen.... i've seen some of these 20-30 yrs or older fully done up and and beautiful yet, they can't seem to get rid of them and they sit on craigslist list for years. be realistic bro.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Claiming to be Off-road 24/7 and living the Mountain man life. that's the WF member way
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #1716
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post

Heron, If you look at your post this was the whole arguement we had that closed that other guys thread.... no one is hating on it, but you DO HAVE members whom honestly think that their higher class or own a better vehicle then the rest of the forum. why do you think i got into a arguement with a few of your " brothers" ? because of the fact they think their better then the rest and they think their jeep is somehow someway the "unicorn" of jeepdom.

As for it being worth a ton of money 20-30 years down the line that remains to be seen.... i've seen some of these 20-30 yrs or older fully done up and and beautiful yet, they can't seem to get rid of them and they sit on craigslist list for years. be realistic bro.
You are right.. But to Heron's point, I think the red tow hooks alone will fetch thousands more 30 years from now...
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #1717
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post

You are right.. But to Heron's point, I think the red tow hooks alone will fetch thousands more 30 years from now...
Yes!! There is hope!

Now: Eric Heatherly... Flowers on the wall...
Blue Heron is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #1718
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 332
I think I'll wait for the Rubicon Z...
Milous is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #1719
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
I think I'll wait for the Rubicon Z...
You just got these people reading into your comments way too much! Lol
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #1720
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
I have officially unsubscribed from this thread. Useless.
mikebot is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #1721
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: west michigan
Posts: 29
Would the rubicon Z be a zombie edition with gecko tow hooks ?
dncswithdogs is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #1722
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncswithdogs View Post
Would the rubicon Z be a zombie edition with gecko tow hooks ?
"Zafari Edition". One white hook, one black hook. Black and white striped exterior paint. Front seats are black leather, rear seats white leather.
Milous is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #1723
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebot View Post
I have officially unsubscribed from this thread. Useless.
Noooo! You CAN'T leave yet!
Milous is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #1724
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: west michigan
Posts: 29
Well played sir ! Well played.
dncswithdogs is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #1725
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
"Zafari Edition". One white hook, one black hook. Black and white striped exterior paint. Front seats are black leather, rear seats white leather.
Heron will buy one and store it for 30 years...then go to Barrett-Jackson...
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #1726
Jeeper
 
Sucker Punch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,011
HEY HEY HEY! Let's keep the 10A gibberish in the 10A Club threads. If we wanted a stinking 10A we would go buy one off the dealers lot. I am here for info on the 2014's.

I don't care what you drive - Sport, sahara, rubicon, 10a, X, Y, or Z as long as it is a Jeep. You will always have the people that want the "best" and most expensive thing on the lot and you will always have the frugal guys that buy basic. WHO CARES! Just shut up about what KIND of wrangler you drive and stay on topic!

You may be an old fart Blue Heron, but man you act like a little kid going on and on about the 10A's. Give it a break and stay on topic
Sucker Punch is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #1727
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Actually I came in to assure a fellow jeeper her purchase was a sound one one when I was hit from the side by the 10A haters. I agree. Don't matter what you drive. As long as its a jeep.
Blue Heron is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #1728
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,930
Milous and Chief you guys are loose...

Let's not forget the rubicon Man of steel edition. comes in a hydro blue with a big S on the hood, able to go through any trail, climb any rock, and drive through any amount of water on a single tank of gas !!
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Claiming to be Off-road 24/7 and living the Mountain man life. that's the WF member way
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #1729
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milous View Post
"Zafari Edition". One white hook, one black hook. Black and white striped exterior paint. Front seats are black leather, rear seats white leather.
Fred Bear Edition...
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #1730
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker Punch View Post
HEY HEY HEY! Let's keep the 10A gibberish in the 10A Club threads. If we wanted a stinking 10A we would go buy one off the dealers lot. I am here for info on the 2014's.

I don't care what you drive - Sport, sahara, rubicon, 10a, X, Y, or Z as long as it is a Jeep. You will always have the people that want the "best" and most expensive thing on the lot and you will always have the frugal guys that buy basic. WHO CARES! Just shut up about what KIND of wrangler you drive and stay on topic!

You may be an old fart Blue Heron, but man you act like a little kid going on and on about the 10A's. Give it a break and stay on topic
Yes .......2014 info please!
meeaspapa is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #1731
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeaspapa View Post

Yes .......2014 info please!
Oh relax...We're all having fun...Here's your 2014 info: Same basic vehicle since '07; some different colors and editions... Now are you gonna buck up, or wait for a 40 mpg, 10-speed automatic diesel? Geez...
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #1732
Jeeper
 
mikebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inland Empire, CA, USA!
Posts: 578
Those with active '14 orders...move to the waiting room thread! (:
mikebot is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #1733
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,930
So how about those elusive 2014 colors ??
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Claiming to be Off-road 24/7 and living the Mountain man life. that's the WF member way
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #1734
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1
Has anyone heard of a dark "forest" green being offered? I'd love to have that color with leather (tan) interior and a black hardtop/fenders. I can say i am not a fan of the current Olive Drab (ish) green.

If not...I guess I'll pick up a white, black top, tan interior.

Thanks.
Muddfoot is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:59 AM   #1735
XMP
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post
Fred Bear Edition...
I wish there really was one of those
__________________
2004 Black Wrangler TJ
2013 Commando JKU
XMP is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #1736
Jeeper
 
The_Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMP View Post

I wish there really was one of those
Actually you can make your own quite easily... Just buy a white Jeep, take it to a vinyl graphics shop, and have them throw a black stripe wrap on it... I think that's a great idea!
The_Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:58 AM   #1737
Jeeper
 
Fellows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddfoot View Post
Has anyone heard of a dark "forest" green being offered? I'd love to have that color with leather (tan) interior and a black hardtop/fenders. I can say i am not a fan of the current Olive Drab (ish) green.

If not...I guess I'll pick up a white, black top, tan interior.

Thanks.
They offered it about 2 years ago. The olive drab green is also on its way out.
Fellows is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #1738
Jeeper
 
lysol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
so how about those elusive 2014 colors ?? :d

+1
lysol is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #1739
Jeeper
 
Rubiwho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddfoot View Post
Has anyone heard of a dark "forest" green being offered?
My '12 was the "black forest green", I loved that color, wish they still had it.
__________________
Check out my build thread...
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/ru...ld-310945.html
Rubiwho is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #1740
Nature Photog and Jeeper

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,967
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddfoot View Post
Has anyone heard of a dark "forest" green being offered? I'd love to have that color with leather (tan) interior and a black hardtop/fenders. I can say i am not a fan of the current Olive Drab (ish) green.

If not...I guess I'll pick up a white, black top, tan interior.

Thanks.
No all the 2014 colors have been announced - which include Zero Greens

Argent is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC