Official Program Rules
2012MY / 2013MY / 2014MY
Designated Corporate Customer: 28HCR / 28HDR / 28HER
Fleet: 28HCH / 28HDH / 28HEH
Supplier: 28HCJ / 28HDJ / 28HEJ
January 1, 2011 through January 2, 2014
Chrysler Affiliate Rewards is made available to select companies designated by Chrysler as listed within the eligibility section below and the list of eligible companies posted on DealerCONNECT. The program is designed to recognize companies, associations, and organizations which have a special business relationship with Chrysler or its affiliates, as well as Chrysler supported marketing events where Affiliate Rewards ‘Preferred Price’ coupons are distributed.
Eligible participants (as defined in the Customer Eligibility section below) have the ability to purchase or lease up to two (2) Chrysler Group 2012MY, 2013MY or 2014MY new and unused vehicles at the Preferred Price. The preferred price is a maximum of 1% below factory invoice plus a $75 administration fee per calendar year, as long as the designated company remains on Chrysler’s company eligibility list.
All franchised Chrysler Group LLC dealers who agree to abide by these Official Program Rules are eligible to participate.
Eligible Sale Types:
Retail purchase (Type 1/B)
Retail Lease (Type L/E)
Fleet type sales are NOT eligible under this program.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram vehicles
Fiat 500 Abarth – effective 2-9-12
Excluding all Dodge Viper models
Official Program Rules
Page 2 of 7
300 SRT / Charger SRT / Challenger SRT – eligible as of 2-20-12
+ 2013 MY
Dodge Dart (excluding SE) – eligible as of 6-5-12
All other Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, FIAT vehicles as of 7-19-12 FIAT 500e - eligible as of 6-24-13 (in the state of California only)
2014 MY – eligible as of 2-19-13
All Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, FIAT vehicles
8-17-11: All 2011 and 2012 Model Year SRT models are not eligible.
2-20-12: Grand Cherokee SRT8 and all Viper models continue to be ineligible.
6-5-12: Dart SE is not eligible.
7-19-12: Dart SE (non-Aero), Grand Cherokee SRT8, Viper models are ineligible.
2-19-13: 2014 MY Dart SE (non-Aero), Grand Cherokee SRT8 and Viper models are ineligible.
Used vehicles, demonstrators with odometer mileage exceeding 7,500 miles, Special Bid, DRAC and any vehicles sold to daily rental or Fleet Customers. Vehicles sold for export from the United States. Vehicles purchased by any broker or non-franchised dealer for the purpose of resale or lease. Replacement vehicle as a result of an arbitration award, settlement agreement, judgment, or voluntary agreement for a vehicle reacquired by Chrysler. A vehicle originally invoiced to non-domestic dealers. Vehicles purchased or “dealer-traded” from non-franchised dealers, except new vehicles acquired from qualified conversion companies.
Eligibility requirements for each participating company are based on their relationship with Chrysler. Chrysler defines its Affiliate Rewards eligible companies as Designated Corporate Customers (DCC), Fleet companies or Supplier companies. Definitions of each group are defined below:
Designated Corporate Customer: companies, associations, and organizations which have a special business relationship with Chrysler or its affiliates as defined by Chrysler. Chrysler supported marketing events where Affiliate Rewards ‘Preferred Price’ coupons are distributed.
Fleet Companies: select Chrysler Fleet Account companies as defined by Chrysler. Eligible companies are required to have an active Fleet Account Number (FAN) in order to participate.
Supplier Companies: all Chrysler Production, Non-Production, and Minority Supplier Company employees and retirees. The program recognizes the important strategic business relationship between Chrysler and its suppliers.
Designated Corporate Customer: employees, retirees, spouses, surviving spouse, and same sex domestic partner as recognized by the eligible DCC company. Members of eligible organizations are also eligible to participate in this program once they have established membership in the organization for a minimum of 30 days.
Fleet Companies: employees, retirees, spouses, surviving spouse, and same sex domestic partner as recognized by the eligible Fleet company.
Supplier Companies: employees, retirees, spouses, surviving spouse, and same sex domestic partner as recognized by the eligible Supplier company.
Official Program Rules
Page 3 of 7
Supplemental workers, Service Agreement Workers, Independent Contractors and inactive on-roll employees are not eligible to participate in this Program under DCC, Fleet or Supplier.
Eligible employees or individuals who do not comply with the Rules and Provisions may be suspended from the Program.
1. Companies determined as eligible by Chrysler will be required to enroll into the Affiliate Rewards program. A representative of the company (usually an employee within the HR department of the eligible company) will serve as the Program Administrator.
2. Upon enrollment into the program, Chrysler will provide each eligible company, association or organization with a unique six (6) digit ‘company code’ number. Each eligible entity will communicate their unique ‘company code’ to their eligible employees, retirees or members.
3. An eligible customer interested in participating in the Affiliate Rewards Program will access the website www.chrysleraffiliates.com
or by calling Affiliate Rewards Program Headquarters at (888)444-4321. The participant will be required to enter their unique company code and complete an electronic form to generate a control number.
4. The control number generated will be a unique 12-digit alphanumeric number which should be printed and brought to the dealership at the time of purchase. All control numbers MUST be generated in the name of the eligible employee or retiree regardless if the vehicle is purchased by the spouse, surviving spouse or same sex domestic partner.
5. The intended buyer (employee, retiree, member, spouse, surviving spouse, or same sex domestic partner) must provide the eligible employee’s unique ‘control number’ and proof of eligibility documentation to any participating Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram dealership or FIAT Studio for audit verification purposes. Copies of this documentation must be kept in the deal jacket.
Appropriate documentation includes:
Current pay stub, W2 or company photo ID badge
Copy of pension check, direct deposit receipt, company retiree ID badge, W2 or healthcare ID card with company name identified
Marriage license or similar documentation showing relationship to eligible employee
Appropriate documentation showing relationship to deceased eligible employee
Same Sex Domestic Partner
Documentation from eligible customer showing same residency as eligible employee/retiree AND documentation showing domestic partner on file with the eligible companies HR department. For states that recognize Same Sex Marriage, a marriage license is also acceptable proof.
Membership card or other documentation showing current membership with the organization
Official Program Rules
Page 4 of 7
6. Program ‘control numbers’ in the form of pre-printed Affiliate Rewards coupons may also be obtained through Chrysler sponsored or supported marketing events.
7. Participating dealers must call Program Headquarters at (888)444-4321 to confirm the validity of the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards ‘control number’ provided by the intended buyer and to ensure it has not previously been claimed.
8. A completed Pricing and Acknowledgement Form must also be completed and signed by the customer and retained by the selling dealer for each sales transaction. The form is located within this document at the end of the rules page.
A participating dealer submitting a claim under this program must sell or lease the vehicle at the Preferred Price (a maximum of 1% below factory invoice plus a $75 administration fee).
The dealer must show the participant a copy of the Factory Invoice.
Dealer installed options are negotiable between the participant and the dealer, and must be itemized and individually priced on a fully executed Bill of Sale and on the Pricing and Acknowledgement Form signed by the dealer and the purchaser/lessee. A net Bill of Sale without detail is not acceptable.
The dealer price to purchaser/lessee is calculated by adding dealer-installed options and/or Over Allowance on Trade amounts to the Preferred Price. The participant may not be charged for any preparation fees, delivery and handling charges, service or overhead fees, or any other such delivery fees under this program. Documentation fees are allowable under the respective governing State in which the vehicle is titled. Documentation fees may not exceed those normally charged on any other sales transaction.
Each participant must pay a $75 program administration fee to help offset the cost necessary to support this program.
Payments under Chrysler Affiliate Rewards will be made as part of the weekly DealerCONNECT incentive claim processing system. Incentive payments will be processed and made to dealers by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or as a debit or credit against their monthly parts account. The $75 administration fee paid to the selling dealer by the participating customer will be deducted from the 2% payment made to the selling dealer by Chrysler. Participating dealers retain 1% of the 2% payment paid to dealers by Chrysler for all eligible ‘Preferred Price’ vehicle sales.
The participant involved in the purchase or lease of a vehicle under the program is required to read, understand and acknowledge receipt of the Program Rules and Provisions before purchasing or leasing a vehicle under the program.
• A control number is assigned under the program and is only valid during the calendar year in which it is issued.
• All information provided by a participant in connection with the purchase or lease of a new vehicle must be accurate.