35"s on your stock JK - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-25-2010, 01:54 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, So far pavement only
Posts: 38
35"s on your stock JK

In this month's (August) JP magazine they have an article that says you can simply cut off the verticle hanging part of your fenders and a 2d will clear 35"s at full flex. (The JKU can still clear 35"s but their will be rubbing at full flex).
#1) Has anyone done this? In the article, after cutting the fenders, they looked just like the $600 bushwacker fender flares.
#2) If I do this will I have to change my gears to keep any power?
I have the 3.8, 6speed manny, with the 3.73

I am planning on getting my lift in Dec. And I was going to get bigger tires and wheels at that time. But if I can put on 35"s now with no ill-effect, than I am there.

Thanks

Warthog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
I'd re-gear just to be safe. Cutting the flares are easy, I did the same thing on my TJ and gained 1.5"-2" of extra room. The regearing will be cheaper than a lift. Everyone has a common misconception that the only way to have 35"+ size tires is a high lift. Ha Ha

__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
every jeep I've wheeled with that has 35's is lifted, myself included. I don't understand why folks what to run 35's, but have 0 lift. if the crap you're running on offroad requires no lift, than you don't need 35's.

if your jeep is a street queen, 35's are nothing but negatives. the MPG drops, power takes a hit, warranty on axle parts becomes an issue, the speedo gets f'ed up, and you need to deal with weird issues like aggressive rotations, alignment, and balancing. not to mention dropping $1000 per set, and the rear bumper and carrier need replaced or you can forget about running a spare. if this isnt enough, new wheels or adapters ARE required to prevent the tires from rubbing on the suspension. it's just way too much headache for "looks" and even then, lifted will look better.

to answer your question, yes it works. the pinch seam needs cut off too, so you'll be taking a grinder to the body of the jeep. as for gears, only you can answer that. a lot goes into the "do I need to regear?" question such as driving style, terrain, transmission, etc. my guess is, probably. and you'll need to buy a programmer to correct the speedo.install the tires, run it, and decide if you need more power.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 08:02 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
cru9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Posts: 432
Images: 1
TJ Fender Flares

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan View Post
I'd re-gear just to be safe. Cutting the flares are easy, I did the same thing on my TJ and gained 1.5"-2" of extra room. The regearing will be cheaper than a lift. Everyone has a common misconception that the only way to have 35"+ size tires is a high lift. Ha Ha
What did you use to cut your flares on your TJ? Was it hard? Did it turn out good? Post a pic of the new lines?
cru9 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Heh Heh, so a $1500 buck rerearing is cheaper than a $99 buck lift--???

As soon as you change the size of the ISSUE stock suspension components on these jeeps--there's going to be "ill effects"

Not only will the 35's screw up everything as GH say's, but untill you cut or change your front bumpers they will cause "TERRIBLE" noises and tear up the stock bumper in reverse, sharp turns!

If you install 35" tires-you open a big bag of worms and you have to be ready to modify the jeep a lot more, to run them successively !!

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Northeast Mississippi
Posts: 8
So... what about running 33s with no lift? I've read elsewhere in the forum that they might rub a bit at this size, but this thread seems to contradict that. Also, just with 33s, would any regearing/speedo/etc be required?
mrhill09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Every jeep is a little bit different and ALL owners drive differently !


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhill09 View Post
So... what about running 33s with no lift? I've read elsewhere in the forum that they might rub a bit at this size, but this thread seems to contradict that. Also, just with 33s, would any regearing/speedo/etc be required?
There isn't a GENERAL fix, that works for everyone--

All tire sizes are different, when installed-ie: 33" tires are not 33" when on your jeep, same with 32/34/35" tires/wheels, but

The jeep can be supplied with stock 32" tires, so 33" would seem to be OK, well ??

Here again, it depends on the tiremfg, cause the SIZE will be different

If youi put XX33" tires on your stock wheels, chances are they will rub (a little on sharp turns and chances are the will rub a little on the front bumper on sharp turns and chances are if you hit a railroad track/pothole---at speed--one or both of your front fenders will be COMPROMISED !!

I've got 33" but I had to do a lot because they're BIG 33's, lift/fenders/bumpstops/shocks

It ain't an easy bolt-on mod !!

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
33's still rub the fenders, and if you get a 12.5" wide tire, as alot of 33's are, new wheels or adapters are needed.

I'm assuming you're doing this for looks. best route IMO is get a 32" mud terrain. no modifications needed. starting at 33 you need mods, and the bigger you go, the more mods needed to pull it off.

a 33 will knock the speedometer out a little, and screw up auto shift points, lose 1-2MPG's, and you'll experience a power loss.

you don't just skate with tire size increases. especially with JK's, there's this myth that you can basically just slap on 33's or 35's and be done with it. I'm running 35's on my 2 door. when I'm done, my suspension will be almost totally replaced, along with my driveline. I've got shocks, springs, and a rear trackbar, and still need front LCA's, rear UCA's, and 2 new driveshafts...at least. my front D30 will need addressed in the future with gussets and shafts. 35's are heavy and a lot of stress on axles. I also had to modify the engine with a chip to avoid a $1500 re-gear. but I'm on 4.10's so I don't know if you'll get away with it running on 3.73.

it's a lot of work, time, and money. and we haven't even talked about breaking sh*t yet

go 32" mudders. just that changes the look dramatically.

go 33" if you want. cut the fenders, and the pinch seam. buy some new wheels with the correct BS, a programmer, and you'll be ok.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
I BOUGHT MY 2010 SPORT JK NEW WITH 3" LIFT 35" TIRES. THE FIRST DAY THE COMPUTER WENT AFTER WAITING FOR 3 DAYS THEY GOT ONE IN , THEN I HAD TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REPROGRAM THE TIRES INTO THE COMP, THEY COULD ONLY SET IT TO 33". I WOUND UP GONIG TO THE SHOP (FORTEC) THAT INSTALLED THE LIFT KIT THEY SET THE COMP AT THE CORRECT TIRE SIZE. NOW IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE 3.8 ENGINE THAT HAS NO BALLS. WHEN DRIVING ON I-95, 65 IS THE CRUISING SPEED TILL I COME TO A HILL THE TRANNY WILL DOWNSHIT UP AND DOWN, THEIR IS NO THROTTLE RESPONCE. I'M THINKING OF GOIG TO JEEP AND TELLING THEM THEY NEED TO PUT SOME GEARS INTO THE REARS AND BEING THAT I BOUGHT THE JEEP ALL SET UP I THINK IT'S THERE RESPONCIBILITY TO MAKE THE CORRECTIONS SO I CAN AT LEAST GO ON A TRIP WITHOUT HAVEING TO HAVE MY JEEP CONSTANLY SHIFTING UP AND DOWN. IT ALSO SHIFTS UP AND DOWN ON A STRAIGHT RUN TILL I CAN GET IT UP TO 70mph AND KEEP FEATHERING THE GAS PEDAL. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THI PROBLEM ? I'M WONDERING IF A PROGRAMMER WILL LET ME ADJUST THE TRANNY SHIFTING SO I CAN AT LEAST DO THE SPEED LIMIT. I'M SURE A HEMI WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM.THANX ROY
2ndchildhood is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,087
A programmer should help with your automatic's shifting issues. Did you buy this Jeep without a test drive? Try turning off the "caps lock" and using a period or comma evey so often. It will make your posts easier to read.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
I did take A test drive, but I guess not A long enough one. I had the computer problem the day after I bought it, it seemed OK the first day 30 miles. I did add A k&n air system & A gibson cat back dual exaust system. It seems the 3.8 just has no balls. Any ideas on A programmer? Thanks Roy
2ndchildhood is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndchildhood View Post
I did take A test drive, but I guess not A long enough one. I had the computer problem the day after I bought it, it seemed OK the first day 30 miles. I did add A k&n air system & A gibson cat back dual exaust system. It seems the 3.8 just has no balls. Any ideas on A programmer? Thanks Roy
CAI's and exhausts have little to no effect on this engine. there's 3 things you can do that work...

1.)PROGRAMMER-good for a mild horsepower boost (Superchip) by modifications of the compression ratio.

2.)LOWER GEARS-lower gears simply make better use of power transmitted from the engine to the tires. mild-moderate gains can be expected in the towing department, and off-set the effects large tires have on the transmission.

3.) ENGINE SWAP-self explanatory. want more power? get a LARGER engine. HEMI's respond very well to JK's, but with any swap, transmission, fuel system, and driveline modifications are needed.

Jeeps aren't fast. they aren't ment to be. they suck at towing. these aren't Mustangs, or Chargers, or Camaros. if your jeep sees street/offroad duty, get gears and/or a programmer. offroad only, gears and or engine swap. it's that simple. or buy on with the new 3.6 engine when it gets released. I seriously doubt though the 3.6 is going to be as good as folks think.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,021
the CAI and exhaust may have actually hurt your performance a little.

Superchips Flashpaq is by far the best bang for your buck.
KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, So far pavement only
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundHawg View Post
every jeep I've wheeled with that has 35's is lifted, myself included. I don't understand why folks what to run 35's, but have 0 lift. if the crap you're running on offroad requires no lift, than you don't need 35's.
Unfortunatley I don't think I ever said, or even hinted towards me doing this "just for looks"...
Bought the Jeep, because I'm not a "Stock kind of person" sound firmiliar? As I mentioned I plan to get my suspension lift in Dec. when I have the $$ to do so. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy a $25,000 vehicle just to turn around and drop another $5K-$10K right back into it. So for me it's baby steps. I live about 1.5 hrs from the Rubi and plan to get my girl Rubicon ready by next spring. I'm no fan of Pavement pounders or "Street Queens" And right now I'm trying to make changes that won't hinder my final goal, but still allow me to get closer to Rubicon ready without haveing to make all the changes at one time...
I don't see how 33"s will rub when JP magazine said a 2dr will clear 35"s at full flex. Thanks for the tips though.

Once again if anyone has actually cut the fenders and had clearance issues/non-issues your input would be greatly apreciated.
Warthog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
I have the 2" lift and I still had to cut the INSIDE of the Bushwackers and I have extended bumpstops, if I need to limit it more in the front, my back tires clear OK and I have bumpstop extensions on the back (2") !!

If you put 35" tires on now and expect to "Drive easy" till December--good luck

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, So far pavement only
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
If you put 35" tires on now and expect to "Drive easy" till December--good luck

JIMBO
Thanks for the heads up. Did you have to move your breakline too? Like I said I plan to someday be where you guys are at. Right now i'm trying not to screw any of my progress up, with lame cheap tricks.
Warthog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #17
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
schnutzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ring side seats to the the country's largest circus
Posts: 28,165
Send a message via AIM to schnutzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I don't see how 33"s will rub when JP magazine said a 2dr will clear 35"s at full flex. Thanks for the tips though.

Once again if anyone has actually cut the fenders and had clearance issues/non-issues your input would be greatly apreciated.
now im not knocking this idea or anything. i think 35s on a stock jeep is a cool idea. would have great under axle clearance, but still have a very low center of gravity.

that said, JP magazine has said a few things that caused me to raise an eyebrow. just saying..

now if you trim your flares, and you still rub, then you can always put a spacer in there till you get your lift on.
but you should try it if you want, and post pics, would look really cool.
__________________
clinging on to sanity, one motorcycle at a time.
schnutzy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBR97 View Post
the CAI and exhaust may have actually hurt your performance a little.

Superchips Flashpaq is by far the best bang for your buck.
Disagree with your comments about CAI and exhausts actually hurting performance. Did not happen to me. Installed K & N model 63-1553 and MBPR S5516BLK exhausts and definately getting better response. These were coupled with the Superchips Flashpaq which I had previously installed. The combination works very well. Gained back the MPG I lost when I insalled 33x12.5 tires and much better acceleration in 1st through 5th gears. 6th is still some what of an issue which will only be corrected when I regear.
cremaley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Heh Heh, yea I extended the rear brakelines down 3" and the fronts are OK


Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Did you have to move your breakline too? Like I said I plan to someday be where you guys are at. Right now i'm trying not to screw any of my progress up, with lame cheap tricks.
Don't use the K&N airfilter,(oiled) PITA and will cause troubles Off-road
Use the FRAM Pt#10348 airfilter and at $13 bucks a pop--no biggee

Don't forget to check out the exit point (frame/fender well liner)of your front and back lines, where they MAY be interfered with by the inner fender liner-

There's a TSB out on that, mine are clear NOW !!

Good luck, you sound like you've gotit under control !!

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Unfortunatley I don't think I ever said, or even hinted towards me doing this "just for looks"...
Bought the Jeep, because I'm not a "Stock kind of person" sound firmiliar? As I mentioned I plan to get my suspension lift in Dec. when I have the $$ to do so. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy a $25,000 vehicle just to turn around and drop another $5K-$10K right back into it. So for me it's baby steps. I live about 1.5 hrs from the Rubi and plan to get my girl Rubicon ready by next spring. I'm no fan of Pavement pounders or "Street Queens" And right now I'm trying to make changes that won't hinder my final goal, but still allow me to get closer to Rubicon ready without haveing to make all the changes at one time...
I don't see how 33"s will rub when JP magazine said a 2dr will clear 35"s at full flex. Thanks for the tips though.

Once again if anyone has actually cut the fenders and had clearance issues/non-issues your input would be greatly apreciated.
oh ok, my bad. if that's the case, why don't you buy the tires, stack em' in the garage. then when you get the lift, throw it all on at once. that's how I did it. save the stress and headache of fitting 35's on a stock suspension, ya know?

I'll tell you what. my lift gave me a hair over 3" of actual lift. now my 35's don't rub, but running a big boy rock trail like the Rubicon, I bet they'd hit. that's 3" with maybe a 1/2" fender shave I'd probably need. I'd imagine 35's on a stocker...you may as well remove the fenders all together.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
aelwero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Bliss TX
Posts: 1,670
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundHawg View Post
oh ok, my bad. if that's the case, why don't you buy the tires, stack em' in the garage. then when you get the lift, throw it all on at once. that's how I did it. save the stress and headache of fitting 35's on a stock suspension, ya know?

I'll tell you what. my lift gave me a hair over 3" of actual lift. now my 35's don't rub, but running a big boy rock trail like the Rubicon, I bet they'd hit. that's 3" with maybe a 1/2" fender shave I'd probably need. I'd imagine 35's on a stocker...you may as well remove the fenders all together.
I was just sitting here contemplating that very thing

Is there a downside to that? and without the fenders, will 35's ride stock or will I have issues with hitting the inside (frame, bumper, that sorta stuff... my '71 has no issues at all body wise, because the fenders somehow went missing, but they hit the frame in tight turns)?

steel tubing, some diamond plate, and like 4 weekends sounds like a lot of some and some custom fenders that are actually custom

I already got one of the plastic ones starting to lose it's grip on my new jeep...
aelwero is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,021
heres a 4door with 35s and no lift..(spidertrax spacers because of stock rims)


KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
well removing the fenders will take care of the tire height. the width needs addressed too. but in theory, with no fenders, and proper backspace on new wheels or adapters, yeah it'll work.

downside, might look goofy, or offroad funny, but it'll drive with no rubbing you'll make a mess too. my tires stick out about 2" from under the fender and my jeep is impossible to keep clean. dirty enough I got b*tched at driving it to a wedding and it never went offroad after I washed it

just watch the bacon if running fenderless. it's not legal in every state.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBR97 View Post
heres a 4door with 35s and no lift..(spidertrax spacers because of stock rims)


if that guy hits a pothole, I bet the fender sails across 2 lanes of traffic
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Heh Heh and the bumper on sharp left/right turns !!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundHawg View Post
if that guy hits a pothole, I bet the fender sails across 2 lanes of traffic
JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,021
probably right....I would at least do a budget boost to get some clearance. They are cheap enough. A 2.5 BB and cut flares and you'll have plenty of room to do any trail.
KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
aelwero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Bliss TX
Posts: 1,670
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundHawg View Post
well removing the fenders will take care of the tire height. the width needs addressed too. but in theory, with no fenders, and proper backspace on new wheels or adapters, yeah it'll work.

downside, might look goofy, or offroad funny, but it'll drive with no rubbing you'll make a mess too. my tires stick out about 2" from under the fender and my jeep is impossible to keep clean. dirty enough I got b*tched at driving it to a wedding and it never went offroad after I washed it

just watch the bacon if running fenderless. it's not legal in every state.
ROFL - well aware of the issues you cite I've already got a fenderless jeep, but it's a '71 so it gets away with it a little easier... don't care so much about the mess or the "goofy" factor (both my jeeps are RHD, so goofy is pretty much the norm for me), but the legality might lead me to put together some tube flares.

looking at those pics (thank you KBR), it looks like I would also need to replace the bumper, or at least chop the ends off and make a pair of caps.
aelwero is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 09:21 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelwero View Post

looking at those pics (thank you KBR), it looks like I would also need to replace the bumper, or at least chop the ends off and make a pair of caps.
I'm pretty sure I've seen endcaps for the JK bumpers somewhere.... If you didn't want to make your own.
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 09:25 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
GroundHawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: northeast ohio
Posts: 2,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen endcaps for the JK bumpers somewhere.... If you didn't want to make your own.
IG, you can't remember where? I've tried looking around and couldn't find any. I'm considering making a stubby stock rear bumper but I can not find where to buy caps.
GroundHawg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,021

KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hooking aftermarket horn up to stock YJ horn switch. . .wiring diagrams??? atomicjoe23 YJ Tech Forum 5 11-07-2012 07:06 AM
stock spring spacer/lift question ScottinPA TJ Tech Forum 2 02-25-2009 08:34 AM
Returning back to stock orange05tj TJ General Discussion Forum 29 02-20-2009 11:23 AM
Rubicon springs: More lift than stock ?? FatCat TJ Tech Forum 17 12-27-2008 10:42 AM
Stock Suspension Question TOMMY78 YJ Tech Forum 10 12-18-2008 10:15 PM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC