Originally Posted by silvel2edge
I'm not very mechanically inclined or have the know how / necessary tools and was wondering about how much I can expect labor to run for the following mods ? I'm going to be ordering a 2013 4 dr rubicon once we can order.
1. 3.5 rock krawler max travel with blistering 5100s. Will be putting 35 km2s under
2. Rear bumper with tire carrier. Either lod gen 3 or aev
3. Drive shaft assuming I will need front? Due to lift
Also what's a recommended bang for the buck driveshaft?
This will be my daily driver but I do want to do some wheeling and crawling at least half a dozen times a year or more. Probably not crazy level 5 stuff but easily up to level 4.
Thanks. I gotta figure out what I can afford once jeep is here vs what I can put off for a bit.
1. install rates are usually 75-100 bucks an hour.. figure 700-1000 for the install.
2. bumper labor.. 200-300ish
3. driveshaft.. call tom wood drive shafts, one of our vendors he can help you out on if you need anything. As for TOM.