06-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Florence, KY
Originally Posted by silvel2edge
I'm not very mechanically inclined or have the know how / necessary tools and was wondering about how much I can expect labor to run for the following mods ? I'm going to be ordering a 2013 4 dr rubicon once we can order.
1. 3.5 rock krawler max travel with blistering 5100s. Will be putting 35 km2s under
2. Rear bumper with tire carrier. Either lod gen 3 or aev
3. Drive shaft assuming I will need front? Due to lift
Also what's a recommended bang for the buck driveshaft?
This will be my daily driver but I do want to do some wheeling and crawling at least half a dozen times a year or more. Probably not crazy level 5 stuff but easily up to level 4.
Thanks. I gotta figure out what I can afford once jeep is here vs what I can put off for a bit.
1. install rates are usually 75-100 bucks an hour.. figure 700-1000 for the install.
2. bumper labor.. 200-300ish
3. driveshaft.. call tom wood drive shafts, one of our vendors he can help you out on if you need anything. As for TOM.
CJ.XJ.CJ. TJ. TJ.ZJ. TJ.TJ. ZJ.ZJ.YJ. XJ