Best deal from dealer? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-19-2010, 01:58 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Mikial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lancaster California
Posts: 39
Best deal from dealer?

Ok, i'm going to buy a 2011 Rubicon next month. What is the best deal I can expect from a car dealer over MSRP. If it is $32000 on the sticker what is the average deal? Could I get $4000.00 under MSRP or more? or less

Mik

Mikial is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
hdman1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 113
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikial View Post
Ok, i'm going to buy a 2011 Rubicon next month. What is the best deal I can expect from a car dealer over MSRP. If it is $32000 on the sticker what is the average deal? Could I get $4000.00 under MSRP or more? or less

Mik
Look at Kelly Blue Book or Edmonds. You would be lucky to get $1,000
off.

__________________
Don
hdman1216 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
Trying to Get Lost

WF Supporting Member
 
jeffk42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Posts: 994
Images: 4
Join TreadLightly.org for $25 and receive an automatic, no-haggle 1% under invoice price. Spec out your vehicle on cars.com (make sure you select "2011" instead of "2010" which is default), it will show you the invoice price. Take 1% off of that price, and that's what you can get with the discount. There is probably still a little wiggle room to haggle as well, but you shouldn't have to pay more than that (plus tax/tag/title, of course).
__________________
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S [Photos]


jeffk42 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
Trying to Get Lost

WF Supporting Member
 
jeffk42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Posts: 994
Images: 4
Okay, I did one as an example for you. I built a 2011 Rubicon with enough options to get the MSRP to $32,335. In this case with the options I selected, it shows an invoice price of $30,376. So 1% under invoice is about 30,072.

That's about a $2250 discount off of MSRP.
__________________
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S [Photos]


jeffk42 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 68
Def run the number on Edmonds. I had a dealer offer me 2500 off MSRP on any 2011. And up to 4000 off of any 2010.

I ran the numbers and taking the dealer's 2500 was about $1000 better than taking the TL discount. I took the 2500 off msrp. It really comes down to how much the difference is between msrp and invoice to decide which would be better. Edmunds will show you msrp, invoice, AND what the average person is paying in your area. Good stuff to know, all for free. As for getting down to 4k off a 2011, I'd say not likely but maybe not impossible since they're advertising it on the '10s here.
JoFoJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFoJeepin View Post
Def run the number on Edmonds. I had a dealer offer me 2500 off MSRP on any 2011. And up to 4000 off of any 2010.

I ran the numbers and taking the dealer's 2500 was about $1000 better than taking the TL discount. I took the 2500 off msrp. It really comes down to how much the difference is between msrp and invoice to decide which would be better. Edmunds will show you msrp, invoice, AND what the average person is paying in your area. Good stuff to know, all for free. As for getting down to 4k off a 2011, I'd say not likely but maybe not impossible since they're advertising it on the '10s here.
Or you could have joined TL gotten another 1% below which the dealer would have happily given you since the dealer gets 2% of invoice back, thus makes a few hundred bucks more profit.

I have a post in the vendor section I am doing 1% below on all 2011s and if you join TL which supports a great cause you can buy for 2% under invoice.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffk42 View Post
Join TreadLightly.org for $25 and receive an automatic, no-haggle 1% under invoice price. Spec out your vehicle on cars.com (make sure you select "2011" instead of "2010" which is default), it will show you the invoice price. Take 1% off of that price, and that's what you can get with the discount. There is probably still a little wiggle room to haggle as well, but you shouldn't have to pay more than that (plus tax/tag/title, of course).
x eleventy million.
i did it. $25 saved me $1400 without haggling.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031

Or you could have joined TL gotten another 1% below which the dealer would have happily given you since the dealer gets 2% of invoice back, thus makes a few hundred bucks more profit.

I have a post in the vendor section I am doing 1% below on all 2011s and if you join TL which supports a great cause you can buy for 2% under invoice.
No, I asked. He said it was either/or for them. Either take their $2500 off or take the TL discount, but not both. Plus, I didn't want to wait 2 more weeks for the Jeep, anyway. If the discount works as you described and I don't doubt you, then they missed out on just as much as me so it's all good. :-D
JoFoJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
t.j.k.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFoJeepin View Post
No, I asked. He said it was either/or for them. Either take their $2500 off or take the TL discount, but not both. Plus, I didn't want to wait 2 more weeks for the Jeep, anyway. If the discount works as you described and I don't doubt you, then they missed out on just as much as me so it's all good. :-D
He's not saying you get both discounts I don't think. He is saying that if you join Tread Lightly you will get a no haggle 1% below invoice price. You say you got 2250 off of MSRP which most likely is still more than 1% below invoice.
t.j.k. is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
sdgmcdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Happy Valley OR
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikial View Post
Ok, i'm going to buy a 2011 Rubicon next month. What is the best deal I can expect from a car dealer over MSRP. If it is $32000 on the sticker what is the average deal? Could I get $4000.00 under MSRP or more? or less

Mik
After negotiating it down myself then using the tread lightly discount after that, I was able to get mine, ordered from the factory not sitting on their lot, for $36,500 when msrp was well over $40,000 and when I got it, the "window sticker" showed around $42,000...so, to me after that I would say $4,000 off "sticker" should be easy and $5,000 off is possible. I had to get all local dealers bidding for my business though using their Internet sales managers (don't talk to the regular sales people!) all over the phone, then went to the one offering the most which luckily turned out to be the one closest to my house :-)
sdgmcdon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
hdman1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 113
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031

Or you could have joined TL gotten another 1% below which the dealer would have happily given you since the dealer gets 2% of invoice back, thus makes a few hundred bucks more profit.

I have a post in the vendor section I am doing 1% below on all 2011s and if you join TL which supports a great cause you can buy for 2% under invoice.
Is the hold-back only 2% on wranglers?
__________________
Don
hdman1216 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #12
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdman1216 View Post
Is the hold-back only 2% on wranglers?

No the hold back is around 3%. When you have the TL, Friends/family or Affiliate rewards control number the dealer honors the 1% under invoice and gets back 2% of invoice. So for me if you want a no haggle price with no games or bs then my deal makes a lot of sense.

It doesn't matter what you negotiate as a sale price with the dealer. If you negotiate a supposed $4500 to $5000 off and have the TL control number you can still get the 1% of invoice. The sale price does not have to be the TL discount, a dealer can still give you an under invoice deal, and the TL. As long as it is shown on the bill of sale and claimed the sale price doesn't matter.

For example, we use new CJD products as service loaners for our customers. One of the many perks of buying from Fields. Anyways, we write those vehicles down "X" amount every month. If the vehicle has been a service loaner for 4-5 months than the sale price is discounted way below invoice. If you have the TL discount we still give the 1% and most of the time the full 2%. Don't let a dealer tell you it's one or the other. TL, Friends and Affiliate are always on top of any other incentives you qualify for.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,259
My sis just bought a 11 rubi, sticker was 38K even, and she paid 32K even
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
bobjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,646
You could get 15000 lower . if you bought an 07
bobjenkins is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
Here's a fully loaded rubicon unlimited with every option.

2011 JKJS74-WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 - 4 DR (JKJS74)
Sales Code Description MSRP (USD) FWP (USD)
Model: JKJS74 JKJS74-WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4X4 - 4 DR 32,745 30,818
Package: 24R Customer Preferred Package 24R 0 0
EGT 3.8L V6 SMPI Engine 0 0
DGV 4-Spd. Automatic VLP 42RLE Trans 825 734
Paint/Seat/Trim: PX8 Black Clear Coat 0 0
APA Monotone Paint 0 0
*PL Leather Trimmed Seats 900 801
-XV Black/Dark Saddle 0 0
Roof: VKX Black Freedom Top 3-piece Hard Top 0 0
Options: AWS Smoker's Group 30 27
NHK Engine Block Heater 35 31
XBM Remote Start System 200 178
AEM Dual Top Group 1,625 1,446
RHB Media Center 430N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV 1,035 921
CJ1 Supplemental Frt Seat Side Air Bags 490 436
AAJ Connectivity Group 385 343
HAB Air Conditioning w/Auto Temp Control 155 138
AHT Trailer Tow Group 270 240
6X7 Paint Order Code 0 0
Discounts: YGE 5 Additional Gallons of Gas 0 14
Destination Fees: 750 750
= Restriction
HB: 1,161 Total Price: 39,445 36,877
FFP: 36,508
EP: 35,108
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
Jetmech1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 29
Just go to Jeep.com and search current inventory to find the one you want, and then use the "make offer" tool on their website. I looked at a new 2010 that stickered for just over $32000 and I submitted an offer for $27000, and I had several dealers offer the Jeep to me for $28000.
Jetmech1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 02:04 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.j.k.

He's not saying you get both discounts I don't think. He is saying that if you join Tread Lightly you will get a no haggle 1% below invoice price. You say you got 2250 off of MSRP which most likely is still more than 1% below invoice.
The invoice was about $1500 less than MSRP, so the $2500 off was the better deal in my case even if the dealer had thrown in the full 2% the get back for the TL discount.. You can lookup invoice price, including options, on Edmunds.
JoFoJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 02:30 AM   #18
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Try spring dodge in Texas , I had my Rubicon with a good deal . Try www.cjdspring.com
Mbashawry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #19
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikial View Post
Ok, i'm going to buy a 2011 Rubicon next month. What is the best deal I can expect from a car dealer over MSRP. If it is $32000 on the sticker what is the average deal? Could I get $4000.00 under MSRP or more? or less

Mik
Ziegler dealership in Illinois is taking 4,000 off the sticker for a fully loaded Rubi 2011.

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:25 AM   #20
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
Or you could have joined TL gotten another 1% below which the dealer would have happily given you since the dealer gets 2% of invoice back, thus makes a few hundred bucks more profit.

I have a post in the vendor section I am doing 1% below on all 2011s and if you join TL which supports a great cause you can buy for 2% under invoice.
Hey Pat, what is 2% under invoice on a 36,000 Rubicon? Approx.

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #21
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderRUBICON View Post
Ziegler dealership in Illinois is taking 4,000 off the sticker for a fully loaded Rubi 2011.

AJ
sure they are and if you read the fine print is says all incentives included, you might not qualify for all incentives, see dealer for details.

That's a place I'd want to do business at. One that advertises one price and then "bumps" you when you come in.

I will never get it. everyone hates the "games" dealerships play, but then goes there, gets treated like crap and complains on the forums. Makes no sense. There are honest dealers that advertise a price and say hey if you qualify for the additional rebates you get those too.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:48 AM   #22
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
sure they are and if you read the fine print is says all incentives included, you might not qualify for all incentives, see dealer for details.

That's a place I'd want to do business at. One that advertises one price and then "bumps" you when you come in.

I will never get it. everyone hates the "games" dealerships play, but then goes there, gets treated like crap and complains on the forums. Makes no sense. There are honest dealers that advertise a price and say hey if you qualify for the additional rebates you get those too.
OK, Again what is 2% under invoice on a 36,000 Rubi???

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:51 AM   #23
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderRUBICON View Post
OK, Again what is 2% under invoice on a 36,000 Rubi???

AJ
Can I get some more specifics? I am assuming you are talking about a fully loaded 2 dr, but if you want an exact number than I would prefer to build the exact Rubi you are talking about and post exact figures.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:53 AM   #24
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
sure they are and if you read the fine print is says all incentives included, you might not qualify for all incentives, see dealer for details.

That's a place I'd want to do business at. One that advertises one price and then "bumps" you when you come in.

I will never get it. everyone hates the "games" dealerships play, but then goes there, gets treated like crap and complains on the forums. Makes no sense. There are honest dealers that advertise a price and say hey if you qualify for the additional rebates you get those too.
Your kind of being awfully presumptious . ummmm no not everyone goes "there" and then complains on a forum. And how are we supposed to know whom are they "honest dealerships"?

"honest dealership"=paradox

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
Can I get some more specifics? I am assuming you are talking about a fully loaded 2 dr, but if you want an exact number than I would prefer to build the exact Rubi you are talking about and post exact figures.
Pat ,just pick one on your floor .I was just wondering what is 2% under invoice.(on a fully loaded Rub)

Pat ,if it is a pain in the Rear end ,then forget it.

No big deal

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #26
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
It's not a pain in the butt, just figured if you want exact numbers then lets get an exact wrangler.

here's an example

Call of duty MSRP is $35985
invoice $ 33638

2% under 32965.24
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #27
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,121
I can guarantee they are advertising a price using the returning lessee rebate of $1500 to get to $4000 off.

Seen too many people come here after getting the run around there.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 670 W Frontage Rd │ Northfield, IL 60093
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 09:22 AM   #28
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
It's not a pain in the butt, just figured if you want exact numbers then lets get an exact wrangler.

here's an example

Call of duty MSRP is $35985
invoice $ 33638

2% under 32965.24
so Ziegler,whom is advertising 3800 under sticker, is stroking us future buyers?(I'm not trying to be snide,I am really asking)

You can't get that done at fields? reasonably?

The reality is ,I'm about 8 months away from buying my next Rubi. I'm just trying to get a feel for what is is literally going to cost to get this done.

I like you Pat,and you do sound like a pretty straight guy.(as you know ,I bought my 08 Rubi from you guys at fields)

Im a guy that likes to work the #s often,on everything that I buy.I am not trying to be a pain in your rear end.

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #29
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pato1031 View Post
I can guarantee they are advertising a price using the returning lessee rebate of $1500 to get to $4000 off.

Seen too many people come here after getting the run around there.
Ok , I understand.

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
FlyinJeeps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderRUBICON View Post
OK, Again what is 2% under invoice on a 36,000 Rubi???

AJ

just do it yourself, go to edmunds.com or 2011 Jeep Wrangler optional equipment at Edmunds

and build one with the options you want, it will give you MSRP and the invoice price.

Multiply the invoice price by 0.98 and you'll get 2% under invoice price.. add tax (13% where I'm at!!) and you'll get the final out the door price (unless the dealer tacks on handling/admin fee's of course..)

FlyinJeeps is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good enough of a deal? Storm27m TJ General Discussion Forum 25 02-13-2012 06:02 AM
Deal or no deal? Tigerfan WF New Member Check In 11 03-17-2010 06:33 PM
Recommended N. Texas dealers? What's the deal? Teasip JK General Discussion Forum 3 02-27-2010 10:02 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC