Can Anyone Tell me what this is? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 04-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
jlyalls's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20
Can Anyone Tell me what this is?

I recently put my soft top on my 4 door rubi and I have these 2 things left over and no idea what they are for. Any ideas?

If the image doesnt work visit.
jlyalls is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
flharleycop's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 310
where they go

Those are to hold the rear window bottom bar down to the tailgate. They stay on the rear body part and the bottom bar on the rear plastic window hooks into it to complete the seal.


flharleycop is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
jlyalls's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20
Oh ok awesome. Thanks alot for your reply
jlyalls is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC