Can I use a Honda engine coolant for my JKU? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Massachuessetts
Posts: 71
Can I use a Honda engine coolant for my JKU?

Hi
I have a 2013 JKU Sport S with odometer 19,000 miles, found today the coolant was about 1 inch below the "Min" level.
I have a leftover coolant purchased at Honda Dealer for my wife's car Honda Pilot.
Ok to use it for my JKU?
or
go to Jeep dealer and buy a new "Jeep" coolant (anyone know $)?
I have seen lots of local mechanics just add "universal?" coolant to any car.
but also heard I should not use any from different maker's.
Sounds stupid but just curious.
Thx.

AGNP2013 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
formula96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Longview, TX
Posts: 175
This is not a stupid question. Short story DONT add anything other than the special HOAT or OAT coolant that came in yours. Being a 13 it probably takes the purple stuff which is differant from the orange stuff in the 12s. If the wrong type coolant is added it will gel and can ruin a engine. Be prepared, the purple stuff from the dealer is around 40 to 50 dollars a gallon.

better off just asking them to top it off for you.

formula96 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
TOK
Jeeper
 
TOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,178
There are a couple threads about standard, HOAT or OAT coolants being mixed and the end result of blending incompatible coolants is a sludgy mess.

Not being sure what Honda uses, I'd be safe and use the Chrysler coolant.
TOK is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 06:29 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
roadrunner58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Parkville, MD
Posts: 188
As said above: Take it to the dealer and have them top it off for you.
roadrunner58 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:11 AM   #5
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,199
WTF? The question was not stupid, I cannot say the same for the answers.

"Gel and ruin the engine"?


I have a question about antifreeze Many months ago my... | Car Talk
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #6
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,199
Go to any auto parts store, or Walmart for that matter and buy a gallon of 50-50 antifreeze. Use that for topping off your overflow container.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #7
TOK
Jeeper
 
TOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
WTF? The question was not stupid, I cannot say the same for the answers.

"Gel and ruin the engine"?


I have a question about antifreeze Many months ago my... | Car Talk
Dude, that article is 13 years old and completely obsolete. There are threads with pictures in this forum that show what happens when you mix HOAT, OAT and standard coolants. Please educate yourself.
TOK is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,199
The only issue you will have is the corrosive capability of the liquid. Adding a little to bring up the level will not make a difference. If you want to waste your money and buy from the dealer be my guest.

Hell you can add tap water or pee in the container to bring up the level with no dire consequences.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
victor1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGNP2013 View Post
Hi
I have a 2013 JKU Sport S with odometer 19,000 miles, found today the coolant was about 1 inch below the "Min" level.
I have a leftover coolant purchased at Honda Dealer for my wife's car Honda Pilot.
Ok to use it for my JKU?
or
go to Jeep dealer and buy a new "Jeep" coolant (anyone know $)?
I have seen lots of local mechanics just add "universal?" coolant to any car.
but also heard I should not use any from different maker's.
Sounds stupid but just curious.
Thx.
Copied and pasted from the 2013 Jeep owners manual!!!

"CAUTION!• Mixing of engine coolant (antifreeze) other than specified Organic Additive Technology (OAT) engine coolant (antifreeze), may result in engine damage and may decrease corrosion protection. Organic Additive Technology (OAT) engine coolant is different and should not be mixed with Hybrid Organic Additive Technology (HOAT) engine coolant (antifreeze). If a non-OAT engine coolant (antifreeze) is introduced into the cooling system in an emergency, it should be replaced with the specified engine coolant (antifreeze) as soon as possible."

Why take a chance?? This is what I purchased at Pep Boys. Hope that helps!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1131248782.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	589057  
__________________
My DD: 2014 Hydro Blue Polar JK, , auto, dual tops and loaded

Wife's DD: 2013 Rock Lobster Red Sahara JKU, leather, auto, hard top and loaded
victor1955 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
TOK
Jeeper
 
TOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
The only issue you will have is the corrosive capability of the liquid. Adding a little to bring up the level will not make a difference. If you want to waste your money and buy from the dealer be my guest.

Hell you can add tap water or pee in the container to bring up the level with no dire consequences.
Here is the result of mixing glycol anti freeze with OAT. If thats doesn't look dire to you, go ahead and top 'er up!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glycol and oat mix.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	589065  
TOK is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
formula96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Longview, TX
Posts: 175
TSB - 07-004-12 REV. A
SUBJECT:
Attention! Release Of New Engine Coolant Organic Additive Technology (OAT)
MODELS:
2013 (D2) Ram Truck (3500 Pick Up)
2013 (DD) Ram Truck (3500 Chassis Cab)
2013 (DJ) Ram Truck (2500 Pick Up)
2013 (DP) Ram Truck (4500 / 5500 Chassis Cab)
2013 (DX) Ram Truck (Mexico)
2013 (DS) Ram Truck (1500)
2013 (FF) Fiat 500
2013 (JC) Journey
2013 (JK) Wrangler
2013 (JS) Avenger/200
2013 (LC) Challenger
2013 (LD) Charger
2013 (LX) 300
2013 (MK) Compass/Patriot
2013 (PF) Dart
2013 (RT) Town & Country/Grand Caravan
2013 (WD) Durango
2013 (WK) Grand Cherokee
2013 (ZD) Viper
NOTE: This bulletins applies to all vehicle listed above for every engine application
EXCEPT the 2013 MK equipped with the 2.2L Diesel engine (sales code ENE)
and the JC vehicle equipped with the 2.0L Diesel engine (sales code EBT).
NUMBER:
07-004-12 REV. A

GROUP:
Cooling

DATE:
November 03, 2012

DISCUSSION:
Chrysler Corporation LLC. has released a new engine coolant for the 2013 model year
vehicles and beyond, for all engine applications except the ones listed in the note above.
This new coolant is an Organic Additive Technology (OAT) (
Fig. 1). OAT coolants have a
service interval of 10 years or 150,000 miles. For heavy duty truck and extreme duty cycle
applications refer to the Service Information or Owner's Manual for proper maintenance
schedules.

CAUTION: Vehicle Damage may occur if dissimilar coolants are mixed!
Coolants of different technologies are not compatible nor interchangeable (OAT, HOAT or
IAT).
Mixing these coolants could result in:
• accelerated corrosion within the engine and cooling systems.
• the coolant having an ammonia smell.
• debris (particles) floating in the coolant.
Further inspection by the technician may find corrosion in the system. This could show up
as aluminum pipes turning black in the coolant system, engine overheat, or leaks in the
coolant system.
NOTE: If OAT (MOPAR P/N 68163848AA Purple) has been Mixed with HOAT (MOPAR
P/N 68048953AB Pink Or Factory Fill HOAT Orange (
Fig. 2) or (Fig. 3)) or any
other coolants have been mixed, it will be necessary to flush the cooling

system.
formula96 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Phoenix, Rattlesnake Country
Posts: 3,437
Your 2013 only uses OAT antifreeze, mixed with distilled water.
Don't add anything else to it..........
It is very expensive, cost about $48.00 a gallon from your Dealer.
If your only down about a inch, then I would just add some distilled water to it!
Old Dogger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Ricks Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 165
Sorry to hijack your thread. I recently had to take my '13 JKU in for the coolant "sludge" repairs (radiator, heater core, oil cooler, block pressure flush, etc...). I had read here about the possibility of casting sand as a cause. When I dropped the Wrangler off at the dealership, I pushed them about the cause of this repair. They stated that it was a sludge caused by an improper mix of coolant and not casting sand. Can anyone confirm that Jeep messed up the mix at the factory? The dealership clammed up after I asked how this happened.
Ricks Rubicon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
Txrdstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 818
Distillers water for a top off, or chevron dex cool is OAT
Txrdstr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
RedSectorA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks Rubicon View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread. I recently had to take my '13 JKU in for the coolant "sludge" repairs (radiator, heater core, oil cooler, block pressure flush, etc...). I had read here about the possibility of casting sand as a cause. When I dropped the Wrangler off at the dealership, I pushed them about the cause of this repair. They stated that it was a sludge caused by an improper mix of coolant and not casting sand. Can anyone confirm that Jeep messed up the mix at the factory? The dealership clammed up after I asked how this happened.
I just got mine back for the same repairs. I believe it is possible that the dealership used the wrong coolant when they replaced my water pump earlier this year.
__________________
2013 JKU Rubicon Billet Metallic
2.5" Rock Krawler Max Travel - 35" BFG KM2's - 17" Fuel Revolvers - Poison Spyder Brawler Lite and Skid - Warn Zeon 10S - JW Speaker Headlights
RedSectorA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
kik
Jeeper
 
kik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,711
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks Rubicon View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread. I recently had to take my '13 JKU in for the coolant "sludge" repairs (radiator, heater core, oil cooler, block pressure flush, etc...). I had read here about the possibility of casting sand as a cause. When I dropped the Wrangler off at the dealership, I pushed them about the cause of this repair. They stated that it was a sludge caused by an improper mix of coolant and not casting sand. Can anyone confirm that Jeep messed up the mix at the factory? The dealership clammed up after I asked how this happened.
Not from the factory. They probably screwed up when the vehicle was prepped. Sometimes they have to add coolant. It was probably enough to cause a problem.
kik is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #17
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
The only issue you will have is the corrosive capability of the liquid. Adding a little to bring up the level will not make a difference. If you want to waste your money and buy from the dealer be my guest.

Hell you can add tap water or pee in the container to bring up the level with no dire consequences.
Go ahead an pee ino your radiator.. In fact, pee into it after you drink a case of Budweiser. I'd like to hear the outcome.

.
__________________
2013 Wrangler JKUR10A 3.6L DOHC - MDH 032515
:: 2002 Chevrolet G3500 LWB 8.1L - motovan
:: 1991 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L HO - resto in-process
:: 2010 Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi - sold
:: 1965 Plymouth Sedan 562ci Hemi - sold
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Sinister6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 5,085
Put the right stuff per manual, that's why they give you a manual, in it. Yeah $48 a gallon SEEMS expensive until you consider the cost of repair.
__________________
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of sheep.

MY BUILD: :
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/si...ad-235526.html
Sinister6 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hill Country
Posts: 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dogger View Post
Your 2013 only uses OAT antifreeze, mixed with distilled water.
Don't add anything else to it..........
It is very expensive, cost about $48.00 a gallon from your Dealer.
If your only down about a inch, then I would just add some distilled water to it!
For the win!
Tdog02 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #20
kik
Jeeper
 
kik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,711
Images: 1
I agree with topping it off with distilled water for now. I picked up a gal. of "5 Year" for my 3.8 to have it on hand if I need it. Haven't needed it yet. Get a gal. of the proper coolant and keep it on hand. Obviously, yours will indicate "10 Year" on the bottle if you get Mopar. Coors Light will be more expensive.
kik is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Lusus_Naturae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: OKC, missing WI
Posts: 2,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
Go to any auto parts store, or Walmart for that matter and buy a gallon of 50-50 antifreeze. Use that for topping off your overflow container.
Wow! Way to kill a brand new vehicle.
__________________
2013 JKU Sport, billet, auto, 3.73, LSD, 315/75/16 Duratracs on MB 72, 10A springs, Bushwacker flatties

Sold - 2005 TJ, red, auto, 3.73, 33" Duratracs, 4" lift
Ice storm casualty in 2007 - 2003 TJ, green, auto, 3.73, 33" Duratracs, 4" lift
Lusus_Naturae is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Lusus_Naturae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: OKC, missing WI
Posts: 2,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor1955 View Post
Copied and pasted from the 2013 Jeep owners manual!!!

"CAUTION!• Mixing of engine coolant (antifreeze) other than specified Organic Additive Technology (OAT) engine coolant (antifreeze), may result in engine damage and may decrease corrosion protection. Organic Additive Technology (OAT) engine coolant is different and should not be mixed with Hybrid Organic Additive Technology (HOAT) engine coolant (antifreeze). If a non-OAT engine coolant (antifreeze) is introduced into the cooling system in an emergency, it should be replaced with the specified engine coolant (antifreeze) as soon as possible."

Why take a chance?? This is what I purchased at Pep Boys. Hope that helps!!!


Have you looked at the label on that bottle? It's a 5 year/100,000 mile - which is not correct to use in 2013 up because they switched it to a 10 year/150,000 mile formula. Previous years would be compatible though.


HOAT/OAT - One for the record books

2013 coolant is orange/pink, should be purple?
__________________
2013 JKU Sport, billet, auto, 3.73, LSD, 315/75/16 Duratracs on MB 72, 10A springs, Bushwacker flatties

Sold - 2005 TJ, red, auto, 3.73, 33" Duratracs, 4" lift
Ice storm casualty in 2007 - 2003 TJ, green, auto, 3.73, 33" Duratracs, 4" lift
Lusus_Naturae is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Phoenix, Rattlesnake Country
Posts: 3,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusus_Naturae View Post
Have you looked at the label on that bottle? It's a 5 year/100,000 mile - which is not correct to use in 2013 up because they switched it to a 10 year/150,000 mile formula. Previous years would be compatible though.


HOAT/OAT - One for the record books

2013 coolant is orange/pink, should be purple?
^^^This...
Old Dogger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 11:25 PM   #24
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,746
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks Rubicon View Post
Sorry to hijack your thread. I recently had to take my '13 JKU in for the coolant "sludge" repairs (radiator, heater core, oil cooler, block pressure flush, etc...). I had read here about the possibility of casting sand as a cause. When I dropped the Wrangler off at the dealership, I pushed them about the cause of this repair. They stated that it was a sludge caused by an improper mix of coolant and not casting sand. Can anyone confirm that Jeep messed up the mix at the factory? The dealership clammed up after I asked how this happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSectorA View Post
I just got mine back for the same repairs. I believe it is possible that the dealership used the wrong coolant when they replaced my water pump earlier this year.
That is a scary thought....being that I had my water pump replaced already. I better check it out tomorrow.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 12:21 AM   #25
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
victor1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusus_Naturae View Post

Have you looked at the label on that bottle? It's a 5 year/100,000 mile - which is not correct to use in 2013 up because they switched it to a 10 year/150,000 mile formula. Previous years would be compatible though.

HOAT/OAT - One for the record books

2013 coolant is orange/pink, should be purple?
I purchased that bottle of anti freeze off of info on this forum about 6 months back because we had just bought a 2013 JKU Sahara. If it is in fact the wrong formula then I'm still okay because I haven't had the need to add any to my cooling system. I don't have a clue what color the liquid is in that bottle but you can bet I will check it out tomorrow. However, after reading some of these posts lately I am now convinced that I need to do my own research and convince myself of what's the correct formula and not be so realiant on the info available here. Just saying..........
__________________
My DD: 2014 Hydro Blue Polar JK, , auto, dual tops and loaded

Wife's DD: 2013 Rock Lobster Red Sahara JKU, leather, auto, hard top and loaded
victor1955 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Posts: 457
I don't know what Chrysler thought when they decided to switch something so incompatible in the mid-life of a vehicle, it's way worse than switching between 5W-30 and 5W-20 engine oil from 2012 to 2013. They're just going to cause more damage repair caused by dealers themselves.

Dealer had deliberately put 5W-20 into my 2012 which officially said 5W-30 on the cap, which is still fine. However, I wouldn't be surprised the dealers would put wrong coolant into wrong year. Topping off liquid will probably not be done by experienced service guy but some juniors who have no clue about the difference.

Seriously I don't think 5 year and 10 year coolant life makes any difference unless they're trying to fix/cover up something else.
mcdull is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Phoenix, Rattlesnake Country
Posts: 3,437
^^^, yes you can use 5w20, when it calls for 5w30, or vise verse, but you don't want to use HOAT, when it calls for OAT, or vice verse............
Old Dogger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Massachuessetts
Posts: 71
I found "orangish pink" color in the coolant reserve container, which is supposed to be "purple" for OAT. I received a recall service "POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC RANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES" 2 months ago (it took more than 3 hours then a mechanic said "you have a entire new transmission!"). That was the only chance they topped up HOAT to OAT or replaced HOAT if it was required during that recall service. Other than that, I have not even open my hood at all since I got my 2013. I sent an email to my dealer this morning and got the answer. A service manager said that the technician who did my recall service did top off my coolant at that time but he knew the difference between HOAT and OAT then suggested a free service to flush out current "orangish pink" coolant then install "purple - OAT".
AGNP2013 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGNP2013 View Post
I found "orangish pink" color in the coolant reserve container, which is supposed to be "purple" for OAT. I received a recall service "POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC RANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES" 2 months ago (it took more than 3 hours then a mechanic said "you have a entire new transmission!"). That was the only chance they topped up HOAT to OAT or replaced HOAT if it was required during that recall service. Other than that, I have not even open my hood at all since I got my 2013. I sent an email to my dealer this morning and got the answer. A service manager said that the technician who did my recall service did top off my coolant at that time but he knew the difference between HOAT and OAT then suggested a free service to flush out current "orangish pink" coolant then install "purple - OAT".
Be sure it isn't purple first. Ignore what you see in the overflow. Mine looks orange or pink in there but it is not. Suck some into a Turkey baster or antifreeze tester and look at it through clear glass or plastic. I was amazed to see mine was indeed purple.
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (White)
grizzstang is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Massachuessetts
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzstang View Post
Be sure it isn't purple first. Ignore what you see in the overflow. Mine looks orange or pink in there but it is not. Suck some into a Turkey baster or antifreeze tester and look at it through clear glass or plastic. I was amazed to see mine was indeed purple.
Have you had any major workup around your cooling system or any topping up?

I did it but still more orangish pink rather than purple. Also found lots of DEBRIS!!!!! floating in there, which is one of results in mixed coolant Chrysler mentioned above (see "Caution" section posted by "formula96"). I am confusing. As I said, when I got the recall service 2 months ago, the mechanic topped off my coolant. If it causes my color orangish pink rather than purple and debris.... how can I know how much my engine and cooling system get damaged?

AGNP2013 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC