I'm planning on a lift around the end of the year and have been researching coilovers. I like the flex, but by the time I got done with the lift and tires, I'd have spent about 15k. So I'd like to hear the opinions on coilovers from the members. I'm not interested in comparing different vendors, just the concept and feasibility. My jeep is my weekend car and I love to go off roading on the weekend. So here are my questions.
1. How is highway drivability? I do have to drive a ways to the mountains or and off road course.
2. Is off road capability worth the price?
3. Is the Flex really worth paying 2 to 3 times the cost?
4. I live on the east coast and am planning trips out west, how feasible is a long trip in a vehicle with coilovers?
5. Any other pluses/minuses I haven't seen?