Dealer won't discount my 10A - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #61
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Here's my story buying a 10A.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/adv...ml#post3852348
I'm in the States, but I came out to less than $40K. Sorry , I know apples and oranges.
And if you want a 10A, get a 10A. I love mine and it's the first of the seven Jeeps I've owned that I'm not looking to change immediately. While I'm sure that will pass, I'm very pleased with my choice and I hope that whatever you get you feel the same way.

gorogergo is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #62
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
That's exactly why I bought mine. I've modded cars for years and the idea of buying something off the showroom that wouldn't need much modding really appealed to me. Mine stickered for 45 and I paid under $40k for it before trades and whatever else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorogergo View Post
Here's my story buying a 10A.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/adv...ml#post3852348
I'm in the States, but I came out to less than $40K. Sorry , I know apples and oranges.
And if you want a 10A, get a 10A. I love mine and it's the first of the seven Jeeps I've owned that I'm not looking to change immediately. While I'm sure that will pass, I'm very pleased with my choice and I hope that whatever you get you feel the same way.

__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #63
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
10A's don't cost 50K. If you are paying more than invoice, you need to learn how to buy a vehicle.
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #64
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Barrie Ontario
Posts: 472
I called the dealer that I got my current jk from and he just recieved a black 10A. He also said I can get the full discount. I just gotta go there and have my jk appraised. He's talking about a discount of over 5k so that's good news. Looks like my local dealers have finally recieved their 10a orders. Should have solid numbers later today.
getahemi is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #65
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Barrie Ontario
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
10A's don't cost 50K. If you are paying more than invoice, you need to learn how to buy a vehicle.
Jesus man. I'm in Canada. They cost more here.
getahemi is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #66
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
Donmeca will take any opportunity given to bash 10A owners. He thinks we're all idiots who overpaid for our "overpriced" Jeeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
Funny, those that DON'T have a 10A , bash them and make stupid statements like the 10A is just a decal.

Spend it or don't. But a sport and mod it or don't. Stop bitching about what others have and enjoy what you have. Donmeca, do you even have a jeep?
__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #67
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Great White North
Posts: 206
Geta' check out this link. This is the best Candian discount I've seen so far.

Welcome To Taylor Chrysler Dodge | Hamilton ON | New and Used Vehicles
WorkingMan is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #68
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdwright View Post
Save 20k? A base rubicon is over 30k. Secondly, this is a foreign country where there might be additional taxes and import fees, not to mention exchange rates.

You did not want to pay the extra for the 10A, fine. Please stop trying to be a buzzkill for those of us that did. Why not just be happy people got a Jeep they wanted?

People are only suckers if they choose to believe they are. Not sure what you are getting out of this.
i've seen rubicons going for $35k and change OTD your looking at $38 thou. ok so give or take its about $12 grand you save as opposed to buying the "unicorn" of new jeeps so to speak.... no one is being a buzzkill. IF the OP wants it he'll pay for it, If not as he states in his few posts he might consider a regular sport or rubicon. Please stop acting like an Elitist... i notice quite a few of you with 10as have that I'm better then you mentality. that is complete buzzkill to me and quite a few others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
Funny, those that DON'T have a 10A , bash them and make stupid statements like the 10A is just a decal.

Spend it or don't. But a sport and mod it or don't. Stop bitching about what others have and enjoy what you have. Donmeca, do you even have a jeep?
No i don't have one. im about to place an order within this week or next for a 14 model.... How about yourself?? i love how people act as if they do own one here but they're in the same boat as myself, yet they lurk the 2014 info thread more then anyone.

No one is bashing anything but i do know some people get butt hurt if you say something negative about that particular model or someone who owns one... everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we are on a free public forum to share thoughts aren't we ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
10A's don't cost 50K. If you are paying more than invoice, you need to learn how to buy a vehicle.
have you seen ANY with a sticker for under $45-$48k??? include tax, tag, title your walking out dishin $48 to $50 grand...... i can post up numerous links from the state of florida and show you. before you throw out the speal about the one percent under invoice and blah blah blah. they don't give a rat's ass over here in south florida about that.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #69
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerinS4 View Post
Donmeca will take any opportunity given to bash 10A owners. He thinks we're all idiots who overpaid for our "overpriced" Jeeps.
Another elitist.... no one is bashing but i have spoke to numerous members on here that claim you start quite abit of a fuss on many members threads. take it easy guys its just an online forum.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #70
Jeeper
 
highwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 559
Sounds like they're doing the OP a favor. That is a lot of cash for a stock Jeep. Sorry, but true.
highwayman is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #71
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-710507474.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	267942

Yes Donmeca I own two (JK and a Grand Cherokee) as a matter of fact.
I don't complain about the choices others make with preferred jeep and I don't look down my nose at others. I like the variety others bring.

It's pretty easy to order a jeep. You can do what I did and send out several emails to several dealers with what I wanted and got their bottom line. I had no luck with any dealers south of Tallahassee so I found a great dealer in Mississippi. I didn't spend my time knocking others for what I couldn't do.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-828847899.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	267941  
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #72
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
I am on the 14 thread because my father is gonna order one also. A Sport.
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #73
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
Attachment 267941



Attachment 267942

Yes Donmeca I own two as a matter of fact.
I don't complain about the choices others make with preferred jeep and I don't look down my nose at others. I like the variety others bring.

It's pretty easy to order a jeep. You can do what I did and send out several emails to several dealers with what I wanted and got their bottom line. I had no luck with any dealers south of Tallahassee so I found a great dealer in Mississippi. I didn't spend my time knocking others for what I couldn't do.
What i can't do ?????? i could have easily have gotten one, IF i wanted to spend that amount on jeep. for a price of the mid to high $40s i could have easily have bought a NEW bmw or mercedes.....

So then you do know how they are here in florida ? if you couldnt get a deal in tali. you realize you can't deal with alot of them here because there is a mark up at all these dealers close to 6 thousand above mrsp???? don't knock me bro i've done my research. i have money ready and available to buy any model i want but i wont get ripped like others have. sorry to hurt your feelings or anyone elses, but once again i am entitled to my own opinion

Come to think about it if you want to go there... how do i know thats your jeep and not something you plucked off here or google???
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #74
The Jeep Life.

WF Supporting Member
 
Cdwright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post

i've seen rubicons going for $35k and change OTD your looking at $38 thou. ok so give or take its about $12 grand you save as opposed to buying the "unicorn" of new jeeps so to speak.... no one is being a buzzkill. IF the OP wants it he'll pay for it, If not as he states in his few posts he might consider a regular sport or rubicon. Please stop acting like an Elitist... i notice quite a few of you with 10as have that I'm better then you mentality. that is complete buzzkill to me and quite a few others
I am sorry this is the perception you got from10A owners.

I got the 10A because I wanted/needed to get rid of my car, saw the 10A at the auto show and liked it. I liked the anvil with red seats and that is the model that had it.

I am not a mechanic, so it being a Rubicon was a bonus. I am not going to lift it or re-gear.

It is my first Jeep and I thought it was a nice place to start.

I hope whatever 2014 you get, you are happy.
Cdwright is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #75
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post

What i can't do ?????? i could have easily have gotten one, IF i wanted to spend that amount on jeep. for a price of the mid to high $40s i could have easily have bought a NEW bmw or mercedes.....

So then you do know how they are here in florida ? if you couldnt get a deal in tali. you realize you can't deal with alot of them here because there is a mark up at all these dealers close to 6 thousand above mrsp???? don't knock me bro i've done my research. i have money ready and available to buy any model i want but i wont get ripped like others have. sorry to hurt your feelings or anyone elses, but once again i am entitled to my own opinion
I'm not knocking anyone. If you want a jeep you will get one. You may be surprised to know that they don't all cost 50K.
Comparing them to BMW and Mercedes misses the mark. This is a supply and demand example of market driven capitalism. If it it were so overpriced, people wouldn't pay for them.
We all want it for free. I think it's a pretty good value for a Trail Ready, Solid Axle Beast.
I'm happy with the purchase and the product. I paid significantly less than 40k for mine. I mean significant. I did the research and got my deal.
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #76
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Pm me DonMeca and I'll tell you how significant
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #77
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Once again im not trying to wage a war with any of you..... i think the 10a is a beautiful creation from chrysler. i just had nothing but bad experiences trying to locate one for a reasonable price. SH*T even sports and saharas here in through out florida that are the way im looking to buy one are overpriced on the lots. thats the only reason i decided to order a 2014 from fields in sanford. i'll get it the way i want, the color i want, with the options i want.

But once again a few members on here that own 10a models have that " I'm better then you " mentality..... NOT ALL OF THEM but quite a few, and they rubbed me the wrong way..... so when i hear certain comments i will call some of them elitists.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #78
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
Your definition of elitist and mine must be two different things. I've never bashed anyone for any kind of Jeep they own or potentially own. You on the other hand have it out for anyone with a 10A for no real reason. And LOL at you talking to numerous members that say I start fuss. Look at my threads/posts. I think you'll have a hard time finding anything that's 'fuss'. I've got 85 posts. Shouldn't be too hard. I've dealt with your type on internet forums for years. Irritating as your type is, easy enough to ignore.

Carry on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
Another elitist.... no one is bashing but i have spoke to numerous members on here that claim you start quite abit of a fuss on many members threads. take it easy guys its just an online forum.
__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #79
..shall not be infringed!

WF Supporting Member
 
Up Hill Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Up the hill, CA Northcoast
Posts: 4,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
What ... there is a mark up at all these dealers close to 6 thousand above mrsp???? don't knock me bro i've done my research. i have money ready and available to buy any model i want but i wont get ripped like others have. ....
Hey, WF friend!

It sounds like you're saying that in Fla. the dealers won't deal, and want over MSRP for Wranglers....

If I've read you correctly, (anything but certain - 'cause I'm an idiot) you should again look into the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards program...

https://www.chrysleraffiliates.com/l...tPricingLayout

Most, if not all dealers participate, (Field's in Sanford, for instance) but maybe don't advertise, or even admit the first time you ask, that they do.

You WILL get your Jeep for no more than 1% under true factory wholesale invoice, guaranteed by Chrysler. No extra dealer options/markups/BS charges allowed. You pay 1% under invoice + $75 program fee + state fees and sales taxes + the same DOC that dealer charges on every other sale. Period. You also get any other available incentive or discount you are eligible for on top of that. I think Field's in Sanford gives 2% under invoice and waves the $75 fee, and has a relatively low DOC fee for Fla.




EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
... thats the only reason i decided to order a 2014 from fields in sanford.
duhh..... told ya' I was an idiot....




EDIT: 10As are very cool! I'm envious....... If only they came in Sahara Tan..
__________________
2012 JKU Rubicon
Sahara Tan
Auto
3.73


Up Hill Bill
Up Hill Bill is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #80
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Barrie Ontario
Posts: 472
Sorry guys. I should have posted this in the Canadian section. All I wanted to know was if it was possible to get the full affiliate discount on a JKUR 10A. I have since found a dealer (my original dealer) that will do this for me. I didn't mean to start battles between members. And if I wasn't clear enough, I'm in
CANADA. Everything cost more here. quadratec wanted 450 bucks to ship a bumper here. Se why I want everything I can get from the factory?
getahemi is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 12:21 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up Hill Bill View Post

Hey, WF friend!

It sounds like you're saying that in Fla. the dealers won't deal, and want over MSRP for Wranglers....

If I've read you correctly, (anything but certain - 'cause I'm an idiot) you should again look into the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards program...

https://www.chrysleraffiliates.com/l...tPricingLayout

Most, if not all dealers participate, (Field's in Sanford, for instance) but maybe don't advertise, or even admit the first time you ask, that they do.

You WILL get your Jeep for no more than 1% under true factory wholesale invoice, guaranteed by Chrysler. No extra dealer options/markups/BS charges allowed. You pay 1% under invoice + $75 program fee + state fees and sales taxes + the same DOC that dealer charges on every other sale. Period. You also get any other available incentive or discount you are eligible for on top of that. I think Field's in Sanford gives 2% under invoice and waves the $75 fee, and has a relatively low DOC fee for Fla.



EDIT: 10As are very cool! I'm envious....... If only they came in Sahara Tan..
^^^This ^^^
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #82
Jeeper
 
The-Judge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 144
This dealer has 3 of them . They another a month ago that was around 37k.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1844239012.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	267959  
The-Judge is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #83
Jeeper
 
Meatball0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOK View Post
Please understand that was not my intent (if that was even directed at me).

I would be hard on myself if I felt like I got taken. I probably could have haggled another few hundred off my plain-jane Sport, but it was at the point where I was happy and not worth the money vs. the time.

When it gets into the thousands, I'd start getting queasy.
The point is we don't feel we got taken. We reasoned with ourselves and determined that we are getting something that is distinctive. We all wanted basically a loaded Rubicon, so we used the fact that a loaded Rubicon is going to cost somewhere from $39K-$42K and the fact the a 10A would be only a few more thousand ($20 dollars or so extra a month per thousand) for a much nicer looking and with some extra goodies, like a special edition Rubicon.

So, in other words many of the people who dog the 10A are either extremely cheap, cannot afford it, or are jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
yea it was actually what i wanted as well 2months ago..... i loved the fancy hood, the fact its supposed to be "rare" not anymore. but for that pricetag? plus the fact these guys think they can jerk you around, because you want it ?

I would call chrysler up and report their asses... and just look at another dealership. make an order for a 2014 model in the color and trim of your choice. and spend the extra $20k or so you saved on mods. that should be well worth it.

Don't be like the others on here and get suckered. especially due to the fact that rare color is now available on the 14 models across the board.
Theory verified....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdwright View Post
Save 20k? A base rubicon is over 30k. Secondly, this is a foreign country where there might be additional taxes and import fees, not to mention exchange rates.

You did not want to pay the extra for the 10A, fine. Please stop trying to be a buzzkill for those of us that did. Why not just be happy people got a Jeep they wanted?

People are only suckers if they choose to believe they are. Not sure what you are getting out of this.
Nicely stated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdwright View Post
Not toward you specifically, I just added it to one of those I saw. There have been a number of posts on here disparaging 10A purchasers. I do not get it. Trying to make someone feel bad for buying a Jeep? Seems contradictory to the reason this forum exists.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heron View Post
Funny, those that DON'T have a 10A , bash them and make stupid statements like the 10A is just a decal.

Spend it or don't. But a sport and mod it or don't. Stop bitching about what others have and enjoy what you have. Donmeca, do you even have a jeep?
You knocked it out of the park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
i've seen rubicons going for $35k and change OTD your looking at $38 thou. ok so give or take its about $12 grand you save as opposed to buying the "unicorn" of new jeeps so to speak.... no one is being a buzzkill. IF the OP wants it he'll pay for it, If not as he states in his few posts he might consider a regular sport or rubicon. Please stop acting like an Elitist... i notice quite a few of you with 10as have that I'm better then you mentality. that is complete buzzkill to me and quite a few others
None of us are acting like elitist, but you are acting like a cry baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
No i don't have one. im about to place an order within this week or next for a 14 model.... How about yourself?? i love how people act as if they do own one here but they're in the same boat as myself, yet they lurk the 2014 info thread more then anyone.
I am not familiar with what a '14 costs, but I am sure it will be around the same price as a 10A. But it still is not a 10A but a fugazi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
No one is bashing anything but i do know some people get butt hurt if you say something negative about that particular model or someone who owns one... everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we are on a free public forum to share thoughts aren't we ??
I am sure you would get butt-hurt if someone was calling you an idiot for purchasing something that they can afford and think is worth the value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
have you seen ANY with a sticker for under $45-$48k??? include tax, tag, title your walking out dishin $48 to $50 grand...... i can post up numerous links from the state of florida and show you. before you throw out the speal about the one percent under invoice and blah blah blah. they don't give a rat's ass over here in south florida about that.
The most a 10A will cost is according to the Jeep.com build sheet is $45K (mine is loaded and this is what mine is priced at, however I paid $40K due to some rebates and down payment) and the most a Rubicon would cost is around $42K, if you don't believe me go to the site and build one for yourself. Get the facts right, at least that is what it will cost you in the US. So don't hate congratulate.

If any of you took offense to any of my comments I would like you to know that this is purely conversation and nothing personal... I think.
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
"The original 45K+ Jeep"
Meatball0311 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #84
Jeeper
 
Blue Heron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 335
^^this^^^


Concur meatball
Blue Heron is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #85
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerinS4 View Post
Your definition of elitist and mine must be two different things. I've never bashed anyone for any kind of Jeep they own or potentially own. You on the other hand have it out for anyone with a 10A for no real reason. And LOL at you talking to numerous members that say I start fuss. Look at my threads/posts. I think you'll have a hard time finding anything that's 'fuss'. I've got 85 posts. Shouldn't be too hard. I've dealt with your type on internet forums for years. Irritating as your type is, easy enough to ignore.

Carry on!
Come on Zerin let's be real i recall you insulting that girl Amy whom never came back because you were being a dick.... go look at your posts in her threads. notice she NEVER returned after that. i would define you as an elitist 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball0311 View Post
The point is we don't feel we got taken. We reasoned with ourselves and determined that we are getting something that is distinctive. We all wanted basically a loaded Rubicon, so we used the fact that a loaded Rubicon is going to cost somewhere from $39K-$42K and the fact the a 10A would be only a few more thousand ($20 dollars or so extra a month per thousand) for a much nicer looking and with some extra goodies, like a special edition Rubicon.

So, in other words many of the people who dog the 10A are either extremely cheap, cannot afford it, or are jealous.



Theory verified....



Nicely stated...



+1



You knocked it out of the park!



None of us are acting like elitist, but you are acting like a cry baby.



I am not familiar with what a '14 costs, but I am sure it will be around the same price as a 10A. But it still is not a 10A but a fugazi.



I am sure you would get butt-hurt if someone was calling you an idiot for purchasing something that they can afford and think is worth the value.



The most a 10A will cost is according to the Jeep.com build sheet is $45K (mine is loaded and this is what mine is priced at, however I paid $40K due to some rebates and down payment) and the most a Rubicon would cost is around $42K, if you don't believe me go to the site and build one for yourself. Get the facts right, at least that is what it will cost you in the US. So don't hate congratulate.

If any of you took offense to any of my comments I would like you to know that this is purely conversation and nothing personal... I think.
Apparently you must be the most naive member on here to think that the jeep.com website represents any valid pricing.... you go and click the dealers link in the search inventory the prices for 10a models are never the same usually jacked up quite abit. maybe you members in the rural stick areas were able to get excellent prices. but in South florida excellent deals don't exist for jeep wranglers.

and to end this post because all of you think im BSing a 10A owner that i can quote his post if you all need that called everyone whom doesn't own

look at the bold text .... if you need more then that simply go on the 10A thread and see all that nonsense.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by positrak View Post
Some 10A owners may feel like they've been duped into being a rolling advertisement for the X by the time it comes out. The 10A's certainly a head turner and conversation starter. Now all the little people will be able to have one too.
If thats not an Elitist comment then i don't know what is... not to mention Zerin's incredible posts he's always making.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:20 PM   #86
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
Why'd you edit out the part about the "sand in my vag"? That was the sign of a truly intelligent conversationalist. My favorite part about your post, actually.
__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #87
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerinS4 View Post
Why'd you edit out the part about the "sand in my vag"? That was the sign of a truly intelligent conversationalist. My favorite part about your post, actually.
I'm sure you've heard that from more then just peope online... probably in person and from family members as well
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #88
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
Sweet. Now you are bringing personal insults and family into this. I've almost hit internet forum tough guy bingo with you.

I'm sorry you have to endure being so miserable all the time. I hope buying a Wrangler brings some happiness to your life. See you on the trails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
I'm sure you've heard that from more then just peope online... probably in person and from family members as well
__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #89
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerinS4 View Post
Sweet. Now you are bringing personal insults and family into this. I've almost hit internet forum tough guy bingo with you.

I'm sorry you have to endure being so miserable all the time. I hope buying a Wrangler brings some happiness to your life. See you on the trails!
I noticed you never acknowledged the fact that you made that girl Amy never log back on after you insulted her on her own thread.... and im a internet tough guy ? 10a elitist attitude here we go again..
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. Itís a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is online now   Quick Reply
Old 07-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #90
Jeeper
 
Meatball0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
Come on Zerin let's be real i recall you insulting that girl Amy whom never came back because you were being a dick.... go look at your posts in her threads. notice she NEVER returned after that. i would define you as an elitist 100%



Apparently you must be the most naive member on here to think that the jeep.com website represents any valid pricing.... you go and click the dealers link in the search inventory the prices for 10a models are never the same usually jacked up quite abit. maybe you members in the rural stick areas were able to get excellent prices. but in South florida excellent deals don't exist for jeep wranglers.

and to end this post because all of you think im BSing a 10A owner that i can quote his post if you all need that called everyone whom doesn't own

look at the bold text .... if you need more then that simply go on the 10A thread and see all that nonsense.....



If thats not an Elitist comment then i don't know what is... not to mention Zerin's incredible posts he's always making.
Apparently you have nothing else to do except read threads and flame the conversation because you could not get a 10A. The dealership can put a gazillion price tag on the vehicle, but if the suggested price from the OEM is something else, well then my friend that would be what is called "leverage" for your negotiation. Sorry that you cannot negotiate well enough to look on the site and use that in your favor. Or are smart enough to just go to the "sticks" and purchase one for cheaper price than the "big" city. I am from New York City which is definitely a "big" city compared to your Florida (not that I have anything against Floridians). Maybe that is why I have mad negotiating skills and you don't?

The point is you have something inside of you that has caused you to have a low esteem about yourself and feel bad about your failure to acquire a 10A. That is exactly your words that I quoted. Now, I have made my valid points and backed them up with facts. So this conversation is over with me because it is not worth the energy to continue with you. I have to go crawl some major terrain in my beautiful JKUR10A. Oh yeah... I believe your quote on your signature also shows that you are a bitter fool because you could not either afford, are too cheap, or just jealous at 10A owners.

"" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus."

Translated: "I am a big looser and I must try to bring everyone else to my looser level by belittling them about there choices that I couldn't accomplish".

End of conversation.. have a great day!

__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
"The original 45K+ Jeep"
Meatball0311 is offline   Quick Reply
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 PM.



Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC