Installed over the weekend. Driver's rear door required lots of persuasion using a block of wood and a bottle jack, but it finally released. It looked like the pins had corroded, thus making them bigger in the hinge sleeve.
Trying to test-fit the new bushings on that door proved problematic, so I sanded the pins to remove the corrosion. I did get them closer to spec, but I was running out of my Sunday so once I was able to pull them on and off, I needed to move on...even though they weren't as smooth as the other doors.
Both front doors were smooth and easy, but both rear doors required more effort to remove and install. Not sure why that would be. I did apply some white lithium grease to all the pins prior to reinstalling in hopes to keep the doors working smoothly and facilitating future removal.
Even after installing the new bushings with grease, that driver's rear door is still stiffer than the others. I hope to get at least another four years before it becomes too stiff to operate freely, then I'll likely replace all the hinges with something that doesn't corrode.
Figured since I had the doors off, I might as well go for a ride.