Door Storage Bags - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #1
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 12
Door Storage Bags

Has anyone used the JK Door Storage Bags?
Like Rugged Ridge
Front Door Storage Bag Kit For Jeep Wrangler JK by Rugged Ridge

I want to take my doors off but don't want then to get dusty. Plus where we live we have a hard time keeping spiders and lizards out of the garage. Last thing I need is a spider crawling out while the wife is driving!

Thanks

__________________
2013 Black JKUR
WinterChill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterChill View Post
Has anyone used the JK Door Storage Bags?
Like Rugged Ridge
Front Door Storage Bag Kit For Jeep Wrangler JK by Rugged Ridge

I want to take my doors off but don't want then to get dusty. Plus where we live we have a hard time keeping spiders and lizards out of the garage. Last thing I need is a spider crawling out while the wife is driving!

Thanks
I have the smitty version and I like them a lot. the smitty version is a better value in my opinion and the quality is good.
http://www.4wd.com/Doors-Door-Access...odCat&ppcfon=1

scottmik is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2014, 10:41 AM   #3
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmik View Post
I have the smitty version and I like them a lot. the smitty version is a better value in my opinion and the quality is good.
Smittybilt Part s/b596301 - Full Hard Door Storage Bag - Fits 2007 to 2015 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited - 4 Wheel Drive
I looked at those, they are less expensive. I few questions: how thick is the foam padding? Is it possible to hang them in the bags?
__________________
2013 Black JKUR
WinterChill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-09-2014, 09:39 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterChill View Post
I looked at those, they are less expensive. I few questions: how thick is the foam padding? Is it possible to hang them in the bags?
the padding isn't very thick but the bag is just roomy enough to fit additional padding if you wanted. it's not designed to be hung but there are carry handles positioned to make moving them around easier
scottmik is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC