Experts - recommend a 2.5 lift kit - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #31
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
CombatChuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Posts: 370
I've been agonizing over 2.5" lifts as well, and I've come to the conclusion to get the Rock Krawler Max travel kit. Sure it might be closer to 3" up front and 2.5" in the back. But I'll have the piece of mind that the suspension geometry will still be close to stock since that kit does come with the LCAs both front and rear.

__________________
'12 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
COSMOS BLUE
6-Speed Manual
Dual Top Group
Max Tow
Connectivity Group/Front Side Airbags
CombatChuk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #32
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatChuk
I've been agonizing over 2.5" lifts as well, and I've come to the conclusion to get the Rock Krawler Max travel kit. Sure it might be closer to 3" up front and 2.5" in the back. But I'll have the piece of mind that the suspension geometry will still be close to stock since that kit does come with the LCAs both front and rear.
You have a 4 door which will put you closer to 2.5 total.

Sue- a lift naturally lifts the pinion up slightly.
This is why caster is lost in the front.

I'm assuming rear LCA's are more for clearance and not really set that much longer. Maybe a degree or so just enough to point the pinion down.
With stock DS's you are fine. Aftermarket rear uppers are needed as well.

__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #33
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Sueby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,748
Sueby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
TX Sasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueby View Post
There is no 'to begin with' it's allllll getting done in one shot.
This is what I want to do also, all of my lift and suspension related modifications in one shot, to the best that I can plan for at least.

I'm not sure if it is widely available yet, but I also plan to compare the RK X Factor 2.5" lift.

Regarding the more than advertised height from the RK lifts, mine will be on a 2dr JK and I am planning on adding bumpers, armor and a winch. I'm nearly certain it will be Ace rear bumper w/ tire carrier, along with Ace rock rails. I'm not set on the front bumper and winch but I'm leaning towards a stubby. I'll probably also be adding / beefing up all of the recommended armor underneath. Hopefully that weight would drop me down a little bit using either the RK Max Travel 2.5" or X Factor 2.5" so that driveshaft modification is not needed. More research on that is required before I decide.

Good thread so far. Thanks very much.
__________________
'13 Commando Green JK Sport
TX Sasquatch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #35
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Sueby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Sasquatch View Post
This is what I want to do also, all of my lift and suspension related modifications in one shot, to the best that I can plan for at least.

I'm not sure if it is widely available yet, but I also plan to compare the RK X Factor 2.5" lift.

Regarding the more than advertised height from the RK lifts, mine will be on a 2dr JK and I am planning on adding bumpers, armor and a winch. I'm nearly certain it will be Ace rear bumper w/ tire carrier, along with Ace rock rails. I'm not set on the front bumper and winch but I'm leaning towards a stubby. I'll probably also be adding / beefing up all of the recommended armor underneath. Hopefully that weight would drop me down a little bit using either the RK Max Travel 2.5" or X Factor 2.5" so that driveshaft modification is not needed. More research on that is required before I decide.

Good thread so far. Thanks very much.
I agree, very timely thread for me! What's the x factor got in addition to the max travel?

I'm looking at this set up for a '13 2 door Rubi. I've got about 185lbs in skids and whatever my sliders weigh so I'm guessing that'll help but bumpers/carrier & winch haven't even made the schedule yet. (Unless Ken wins the lotto soon! ) Maybe it's not an issue. I'm interested in what you find and ultimately end up deciding.
Sueby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
TX Sasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueby View Post
I agree, very timely thread for me! What's the x factor got in addition to the max travel?

I'm looking at this set up for a '13 2 door Rubi. I've got about 185lbs in skids and whatever my sliders weigh so I'm guessing that'll help but bumpers/carrier & winch haven't even made the schedule yet. (Unless Ken wins the lotto soon! ) Maybe it's not an issue. I'm interested in what you find and ultimately end up deciding.
X Factor is the same as the Max travel plus front and rear upper control arms and rear track bar. Check out pieface's review thread if you haven't already: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/roc...ew-178583.html

My jeep is probably 6 weeks from delivery, so I might not make my decision for a while. Plenty of time to research
__________________
'13 Commando Green JK Sport
TX Sasquatch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #37
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Sueby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,748
I did see that but for some reason I was thinking he went with the 3.5!
Sueby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #38
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueby
I did see that but for some reason I was thinking he went with the 3.5!


Add two DS's and golden
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #39
Jeeper
 
Quintanaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NOVA
Posts: 158
TerraFlex!!

Get it without shocks and buy the $300 set of four Bilsteins from 4wd.com.

Just over $800 shipped for an awesome lift kit.
Quintanaroo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #40
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Sueby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,748
Ok - what do you guys think of RK not using johnny joints?
Sueby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #41
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueby
Ok - what do you guys think of RK not using johnny joints?
I guess the question is. What is the difference between a JJ and Heim joint.

I think Currie only makes a true JJ.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #42
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Sueby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10

I guess the question is. What is the difference between a JJ and Heim joint.

I think Currie only makes a true JJ.
You can't answer a question with a question!!
Sueby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #43
Jeeper
 
Hawaii 5-0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Posts: 443
Subscribed.

I'm agonizing over all the possibilities for a 2.5" lift on mine next summer.
Hawaii 5-0 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0
Subscribed.

I'm agonizing over all the possibilities for a 2.5" lift on mine next summer.
I hear ya. I subscribed because there are so many options out there and I am putting one on at the latest April of next year.
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #45
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieed View Post
I have the teraflex 2.5" coil lift on my 2012 JKU Rubicon and it does not need the exhaust spacer mod.
Have you taken it offroad yet and flexed it out? Are you running the stock length shocks? Hard to believe the stock drive shaft wouldn't hit your crossover.
__________________



river2c is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Try the Metalcloak 2.5 and let us know...
Lowerumble is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiJK12 View Post
Before you use this RK system, be very sure of how much lift you want. This 2.5 will give your Jeep around 4 inches of lift. If you want 2.5" lift, do not use this system.

I have the exact lift and have 4" in the front and 3 1/2 in the rear. You have to use the exhaust spacers. And the Bilsteins shocks recommended for this kit are for 2-3" lift. On mine, everytime you go over a bump, the boots on the front pop off. And, the angle of the front drive shaft is too steep and now getting a noise in the front. Probably driveshaft.

So far, I've been in contact with Northridge and Bilstein. Bilstein says that I probably should have gotten shocks for the 4" lift. However, I didn't know it would be 4" at the time or would not have ordered this system. Norhtridge has not been any help at this time and I am still waiting for some response. So far, nada!!!

I only wanted 2 or 2.5 inches of lift, not 4. So, be very careful before using the 2.5 system if you don't want 4" of lift. I'm probably going back to the coil spacers where there are no problems and give the 2" lift I wanted.

I will be selling my 2.5 coils to someone who wants 4" of lift, and who expects to install exhaust spacers, longer shocks than recommended, and new drive shaft.

This is a picture of my "2.5 RK" lift. Over 8 inches between the tire and fender.

Good luck with yours and be cautious.
Any coil lift is going to give more than the advertised lift. Can you imagine how upset people would be if it gave less? Most manufactures take into account the weight of aftermarket bumpers, winches, sagging, etc. If you have a 2012 or newer JK and you want to avoid a new front drive shaft, plan on a 2.5" or less lift, don't disconnect your sway bar, keep stock control arms, and shocks no longer than stock. Of course, this would negate the benefits of a lift in the first place. The best solution is to install a quality lift with a new front drive shaft (no exhaust spacers needed). The Bilstein shocks that RK recommends for their lifts are the correct length.
__________________



river2c is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #48
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
AMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Near Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 289
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlG View Post
Do you want to not have to modify your exhaust to avoid having your drive shaft hit the crossover pipe?

AEV. The others require exhaust mod.
Correction, if you get the recent revisions of the Teraflex 2.5 lift (since April/May iirc), it does not require the exhaust mod. And yes, I took it to Easter Jeep Safari and put it through the full suspension travel limits. It never made contact with the exhaust.

Just FYI.
AMangum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 77
I'd like to see some Teraflex 2.5" and RK 2.5" pics for comparison. I'll be doing something similar in March.
UTKJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #50
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
KarlG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 626
Images: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieed

I have the teraflex 2.5" coil lift on my 2012 JKU Rubicon and it does not need the exhaust spacer mod.
TF was at one point talking about modifying their (Gabriel) shock travel length to limit travel and eliminate the exhaust / front DS issue but they previously stated their 2.5 inch single rate coil lift required exhaust mod. Not sure when or if it changed.
__________________
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r3411y n33d t0 g37 141d 4nd 570p r34d1ng 51g5 0n f0rum5
KarlG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #51
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTKJK
I'd like to see some Teraflex 2.5" and RK 2.5" pics for comparison. I'll be doing something similar in March.


RK left - TF right
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-10600619.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	154673   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2294363960.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	154674  

__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #52
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by river2c

Any coil lift is going to give more than the advertised lift. Can you imagine how upset people would be if it gave less? Most manufactures take into account the weight of aftermarket bumpers, winches, sagging, etc. If you have a 2012 or newer JK and you want to avoid a new front drive shaft, plan on a 2.5" or less lift, don't disconnect your sway bar, keep stock control arms, and shocks no longer than stock. Of course, this would negate the benefits of a lift in the first place. The best solution is to install a quality lift with a new front drive shaft (no exhaust spacers needed). The Bilstein shocks that RK recommends for their lifts are the correct length.
you seem to know what your talking about. Ok so here's my issue. 2012 jku Sahara, currently stock, want no more than a 2.5" lift and don't want coil spacers. Will be adding bumpers and winch about the time of lift maybe after. Waiting until April for a lift if I can hold out before I go crazy... If I bought my lift today, with a budget of say $750 on the high side and $500 on the low, what do I want in those price ranges?

Anyone?
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #53
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev

you seem to know what your talking about. Ok so here's my issue. 2012 jku Sahara, currently stock, want no more than a 2.5" lift and don't want coil spacers. Will be adding bumpers and winch about the time of lift maybe after. Waiting until April for a lift if I can hold out before I go crazy... If I bought my lift today, with a budget of say $750 on the high side and $500 on the low, what do I want in those price ranges?

Anyone?
TF with Bilstein shocks. Goes for around $800.
W/o shocks $500

Reason TF
-JKU specific coils 2.5"
- shock extensions if you choose
- Bumpstops included.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #54
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10

TF with Bilstein shocks. Goes for around $800.
W/o shocks $500

Reason TF
-JKU specific coils 2.5"
- shock extensions if you choose
- Bumpstops included.
How is this for a starter set? http://roughcountry.com/jeep_jk_2perf.html
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 02:55 AM   #55
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 850
go with the setup kjeeper suggested for that price...tf with bilsteins. u can always add to it later when you decide you need to fix caster from the squirelly handling....lol
then u can get your adj control arms.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #56
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy
go with the setup kjeeper suggested for that price...tf with bilsteins. u can always add to it later when you decide you need to fix caster from the squirelly handling....lol
then u can get your adj control arms.
Yep... Morning !

All I see are springs and shocks?. Need Bumpstops/rear sway link/brake line ext. and coils that won't sit you at 1" in a year

X3 teraflex with shock extensions
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #57
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,358
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #58
Jeeper
 
frieed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 110
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by river2c View Post
Have you taken it offroad yet and flexed it out? Are you running the stock length shocks? Hard to believe the stock drive shaft wouldn't hit your crossover.
When the mechanic told me the exhaust mod was not needed, I was sceptical. He said he performed a full flex and the shaft never made contact. Since the lift was installed by Teraflex, I took him at his word. I have since flexed it out with no contact. I think having an Unlimited mitigates the problem a little.
These are the Teraflex shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlG View Post
TF was at one point talking about modifying their (Gabriel) shock travel length to limit travel and eliminate the exhaust / front DS issue but they previously stated their 2.5 inch single rate coil lift required exhaust mod. Not sure when or if it changed.
Maybe this is the case, or maybe the Unlimited is a little more forgiving
frieed is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 PM   #59
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
AMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Near Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 289
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieed View Post
When the mechanic told me the exhaust mod was not needed, I was sceptical. He said he performed a full flex and the shaft never made contact. Since the lift was installed by Teraflex, I took him at his word. I have since flexed it out with no contact. I think having an Unlimited mitigates the problem a little.
These are the Teraflex shocks.



Maybe this is the case, or maybe the Unlimited is a little more forgiving
Mine is a 2 door 2012 JK and Terflex installed my 2.5 lift as well. They stated it was flexed out and won't touch unless I break something. If the geometry works for a 2 door, I would imagine there is even more breathing room with the 4 door.
AMangum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #60
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMangum

Mine is a 2 door 2012 JK and Terflex installed my 2.5 lift as well. They stated it was flexed out and won't touch unless I break something. If the geometry works for a 2 door, I would imagine there is even more breathing room with the 4 door.
I'm still installing it. It's only $34. I'd say that's a cheap precaution!

__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC