Fat jeep - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #31
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,921
Let's just say your jeep has a great personality.

__________________
2013 Commando Green Freedom Edition JKU
2013 Billet Freedom Edition JK
legitposter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #32
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Hey jaker what type of front bumper is that? It looks mean!

Scarce is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wildomar
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarce View Post
Hey jaker what type of front bumper is that? It looks mean!
It's a one off from rampage front bumper , I added on the bar around the grill and the ones that connect the two
Jaker jk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Reubenesque..
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 06:40 AM   #35
Jeeper
 
JEEPDON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Over the hill
Posts: 1,282
Hell yeah, it looks fat. So now dust of the credit cards and get some 42's, that will give it a taller look; so then it won't look fat!!!!!!
__________________
Don
Happy Jeeping
Experience= What you get right after you need it the most!!
JEEPDON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #36
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wildomar
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPDON View Post
Hell yeah, it looks fat. So now dust of the credit cards and get some 42's, that will give it a taller look; so then it won't look fat!!!!!!
Yeah right I just got new tires in February , so that is not happing for a very long time and I also knows what it take to run those

But I will admit when I was looking at new tires I kept thinking I should get 40's , but again the cost of 40's is not just in the tires
Jaker jk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #37
Jeeper
 
JEEPDON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Over the hill
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaker jk View Post
Yeah right I just got new tires in February , so that is not happing for a very long time and I also knows what it take to run those

But I will admit when I was looking at new tires I kept thinking I should get 40's , but again the cost of 40's is not just in the tires
Well, I was just thinking that it is just a matter of perspective. If you were taller in relation to the width, you wouldn't look so "fat"!!! Then when your buddies that now call you "fat" have a whole bunch of trouble following that you would have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Don
Happy Jeeping
Experience= What you get right after you need it the most!!
JEEPDON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
MattK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 369
Just make sure any stripes you put on it are vertical. They're slimming.
__________________
2013 Billet JKR
MattK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #39
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaker jk View Post
It's a one off from rampage front bumper , I added on the bar around the grill and the ones that connect the two

Awesome ! Thanks for the info. It looks mean
Scarce is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 09:43 AM   #40
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wildomar
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPDON View Post
Well, I was just thinking that it is just a matter of perspective. If you were taller in relation to the width, you wouldn't look so "fat"!!! Then when your buddies that now call you "fat" have a whole bunch of trouble following that you would have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is I need some bigger platform shoes , the sad part about that is I don't think that would have help

Tires would be taller but they are also 2" wider , so I would be a tall fat jeep instead of a short fat jeep

I don't what is worst
Jaker jk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #41
Jeeper
 
JEEPDON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Over the hill
Posts: 1,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaker jk View Post
So what you are saying is I need some bigger platform shoes , the sad part about that is I don't think that would have help

Tires would be taller but they are also 2" wider , so I would be a tall fat jeep instead of a short fat jeep

I don't what is worst
54's

__________________
Don
Happy Jeeping
Experience= What you get right after you need it the most!!
JEEPDON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC