Flame red waiting room - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-28-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Flame red waiting room

Ok, since there are waiting rooms for specific colors, I am now starting the Flame Red waiting room. I ordered my 2012 JK the first week of October. I had a VIN in three days, and now am stuck in D Status.

I want to give cudos to my ever wonderful sales lady, whom I have known for years. She took my order and spec'd my JK the way I wanted it, and didn't give me a hard time. I put a deposit of 1 large on my JK. I told her I would pick it up after the 1st of the year. She said if it comes in, we will floor it for you! She seems to think it will only take 45-60 days to get built. Hmm we will see; doesn't matter not getting it till Jan. 2. I will say that she is not the most knowledgable when it comes to Jeeps and all the latest news about them, but she was very curtious and honest about it.

Oh, and the I know one of the mechanics and the service manager personally, so service and warranty should never be an issue, unless I go do something stupid like drive it in a pond when I get it. How cool is that.

Dealer is Higginsville Motors in Higginsville, Mo, east of KC. A small town dealer with good people. No big dealer hype or run arounds. No one trying to force or pressure you into a vehicle. If you mean business and are ready to lay down some cash give them a call and ask for Pam. Oh, and did I say they are good people. LOL

So bring on those 2012 Flame Red JK orders and buys. Show it off lets go!

bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,769
Thought those threads were for colors that are either limited or hard to get.
Flame red is a color that's readily available

__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 705
But if you are going to order it, you are still going to have to wait for it. Im going to the ol dealer tomorrow to fill out a order sheet. Im looking for a red JKU with a 3.73 which is impossible to find around here. If I want a 3.73, might as well order one to get exactly what I want. Hopefully this time on Sunday Ill be in the system, assuming I dont get porked on my trade. Its the end of the month and I have some good ammo, so I dont see why I will get any grief.
R4D4R is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Adendum: My dealer is Hughes Automotive not Higginsville Motors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlyon View Post
Ok, since there are waiting rooms for specific colors, I am now starting the Flame Red waiting room. I ordered my 2012 JK the first week of October. I had a VIN in three days, and now am stuck in D Status.

I want to give cudos to my ever wonderful sales lady, whom I have known for years. She took my order and spec'd my JK the way I wanted it, and didn't give me a hard time. I put a deposit of 1 large on my JK. I told her I would pick it up after the 1st of the year. She said if it comes in, we will floor it for you! She seems to think it will only take 45-60 days to get built. Hmm we will see; doesn't matter not getting it till Jan. 2. I will say that she is not the most knowledgable when it comes to Jeeps and all the latest news about them, but she was very curtious and honest about it.

Oh, and the I know one of the mechanics and the service manager personally, so service and warranty should never be an issue, unless I go do something stupid like drive it in a pond when I get it. How cool is that.

Dealer is Higginsville Motors in Higginsville, Mo, east of KC. A small town dealer with good people. No big dealer hype or run arounds. No one trying to force or pressure you into a vehicle. If you mean business and are ready to lay down some cash give them a call and ask for Pam. Oh, and did I say they are good people. LOL

So bring on those 2012 Flame Red JK orders and buys. Show it off lets go!
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,678
Images: 13
I have to agree with kjeeper10 on this one....and I'm leaning towards Flame Red myself (unless BFG blows me away....hence me "waiting" to see BFG).

It isn't like you have to wait months to even "see" what Flame Red looked like.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark
I have to agree with kjeeper10 on this one....and I'm leaning towards Flame Red myself (unless BFG blows me away....hence me "waiting" to see BFG).

It isn't like you have to wait months to even "see" what Flame Red looked like.
Flame red was my first choice. But buying used- limited my choices.
Came close to a redrock CP but had too many miles.
My Yj was red-- one of my favorite jeep colors
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
jimmyzwheelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 131
I'll admit that Flame Red is a "classic" Jeep color, but I doubt you'll get much response here. The main interest in "waiting rooms" is for new, rarely seen colors! There are plenty of "red threads"!!
__________________
Jimmy
jimmyzwheelz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-29-2011, 04:41 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Yeah I know! Maybe I should call my dealer and say, HEY I WANT CRUSH!!
Then I would look cooooooooooool. I don't like it on the JKU but the JK is awesome with the black top and fenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzwheelz View Post
I'll admit that Flame Red is a "classic" Jeep color, but I doubt you'll get much response here. The main interest in "waiting rooms" is for new, rarely seen colors! There are plenty of "red threads"!!
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
I decided I would go ahead and post even though this thread doesn't draw as much as attention as some of the other colors, but I'm still excited about ordering a Flame Red JKU today. I wouldn't order any other color. If they didn't have Flame Red, I wasn't going to order one.

My first Jeep was an '83 CJ7 that was bright red with black fender flares and a black top (owned both hard and soft tops). I eventually painted the body black, but often wished I didn't. That is why I decided to go with red this time. My CJ7 had no carpet and black vinyl seats. I put a Chevy 350 in it with glass pack mufflers exiting under the doors and a Ford T18 transmission with a creeper gear for 1st. I also still remember driving to Wheeling, WV to National Tire and Wheel to get a 4" lift, 15" American Racing Wheels and 33" General Grabber tires. Ever since I sold it in 1992 I have always wanted to buy another. Then life happened, married, kids, busy with the job.

Fast forward to today. I ordered a Flame Red Sahara Wrangler Unlimited, automatic, black 3 piece hard top, cloth seats, heated seats, automatic air conditioning, remote start, side airbags, limited slip, trailer tow group, connectivity group.

They originally told me to expect 4-6 weeks for delivery, but today he said it could be as quick as 3-4 weeks. That would be awesome!!

Nick
ngiovas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,678
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngiovas View Post
I decided I would go ahead and post even though this thread doesn't draw as much as attention as some of the other colors, but I'm still excited about ordering a Flame Red JKU today. I wouldn't order any other color. If they didn't have Flame Red, I wasn't going to order one.

My first Jeep was an '83 CJ7 that was bright red with black fender flares and a black top (owned both hard and soft tops). I eventually painted the body black, but often wished I didn't. That is why I decided to go with red this time. My CJ7 had no carpet and black vinyl seats. I put a Chevy 350 in it with glass pack mufflers exiting under the doors and a Ford T18 transmission with a creeper gear for 1st. I also still remember driving to Wheeling, WV to National Tire and Wheel to get a 4" lift, 15" American Racing Wheels and 33" General Grabber tires. Ever since I sold it in 1992 I have always wanted to buy another. Then life happened, married, kids, busy with the job.

Fast forward to today. I ordered a Flame Red Sahara Wrangler Unlimited, automatic, black 3 piece hard top, cloth seats, heated seats, automatic air conditioning, remote start, side airbags, limited slip, trailer tow group, connectivity group.

They originally told me to expect 4-6 weeks for delivery, but today he said it could be as quick as 3-4 weeks. That would be awesome!!

Nick
I'm strongly considering something very similar to that. I might break down and order this weekend....we'll see. I'll probably test drive this weekend.
Red Sahara JKU with black hard top, saddle leather, remote start, limited slip, trailer tow, connectivity, and maybe side airbags and an engine block heater. If I get Winter Chill, I'll probably get the painted top....but I gotta see if first. Same for BFG. No nav or climate control for me.... I even have a name picked out for a red Wrangler....

So you are going with the 3.21's? I'm leaning towards that as well. What made you go with the 3.21's?
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
So you are going with the 3.21's? I'm leaning towards that as well. What made you go with the 3.21's?
I thought about this long and hard. After reading the MPG thread, I was thinking that there wasn't much of a difference and maybe I should go for the lower gears, but realistically I'm going to be on the road most of the time (90% - 95%) and really won't be taking advantage of the lower gears that often. I live in Michigan where it is relatively flat. Plus, with me driving on the road most of the time, I thought I would take advantage of the better MPG.

Worst case scenario, I can always upgrade down the road. I know it will cost a lot more, but I doubt it will happen. At least it is something that can be done.
ngiovas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Well about 3 weeks ago I placed my order for a 2012 JKU Flame Red Sport 3.73 Trac Loc, Automatic, Trailer Towing, Freedom Hard Top. The dealer told me that I should have it by Christmas.

Last Monday he called me back and said that he had found me one 45 miles away it had one extra option being XM Radio. I told him I would take it

We have had a blast with it this week and have put 500 miles on it already. I love the red and black. Took it on a 300 mile trip this weekend with 3 Suit Cases 3 Duffle Bags a baby stroller and lots more stuff and averaged 17.6 MPG.

I will post a picture soon
wvjeepman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Spoke to dealer yesterday morning. Still stuck in D status and scheduled for production. Oh Well, January, 2 is still 2 months away.

I Wonder if I will be able to pick up some wheels, tires, and a lift kit at a deep discount over the holiday season?
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Hit d1

Jeep now D1 status. Went to dealer today. Preliminary ship date is 11/4/2011. Probable will hit Dealer lot around the first of December.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlyon View Post
Jeep now D1 status. Went to dealer today. Preliminary ship date is 11/4/2011. Probable will hit Dealer lot around the first of December.
Sorry for asking the newbie question, but does it really take a month to ship/deliver a Jeep? It looks like you are in Kansas City, so I could understand a week to ship it, but a month seems like a really long time.

I ordered mine from Monroe Dodge in Monroe Michigan, so it only needs to travel about 15-20 miles from the plant in Toledo. Hopefully it doesn't take long to deliver it.
ngiovas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngiovas View Post
Sorry for asking the newbie question, but does it really take a month to ship/deliver a Jeep? It looks like you are in Kansas City, so I could understand a week to ship it, but a month seems like a really long time.

I ordered mine from Monroe Dodge in Monroe Michigan, so it only needs to travel about 15-20 miles from the plant in Toledo. Hopefully it doesn't take long to deliver it.
I figure the jeep will be on the rails for for a week or two. Then probably sit at the KC rail yard for a week and then get trucked out. In reality the time can vary greatly. I shot long as to not get myself to excited. I am not taking delivery til Jan 2, so if it takes a month and a half I am not worried about it. On ordered sold units, barring no special ops, Artic Edition, or special colors figure 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Jeep In Trim

New Wrangler now in the Trim. I wonder if I can get some crown moulding? LOL! I expect tonight it will be fully inspected and ready to ship from the plant. Getting oh so much closer to being mine.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2011, 03:11 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Built

New Jeep is Built, on train, and awaiting shipment to the Railhead in Wentzville, MO then it will hitch a ride on a truck to Dealer in Higginsville, MO. Supposed to be there by the 21st.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #19
Newb
 
landschark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tallmadge ,Ohio
Posts: 7
Images: 4
Send a message via AIM to landschark
Flame red rocks

I could not find what I wanted , its worth the wait to order , to get everything that you want.
I am getting 19.2 miles per gallon,, with a lot of city,,, 3.73
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep3.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	76204  
landschark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by landschark View Post
I could not find what I wanted , its worth the wait to order , to get everything that you want.
I am getting 19.2 miles per gallon,, with a lot of city,,, 3.73
Exactly. Along with there being NO F-Reds around, no SportS models have Bluetooth and NOTHING has a 3.73.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlyon View Post
New Jeep is Built, on train, and awaiting shipment to the Railhead in Wentzville, MO then it will hitch a ride on a truck to Dealer in Higginsville, MO. Supposed to be there by the 21st.
Wow. That was fast! Im going to be putting my order in this week. There are absolutely NO Flame Reds in the area and the salesman that I talked to said he though they discontinued it before he looked it up. Everything is black, silver, black, black, black, white, black, silver and the occasional skittles color mixed in there.
I just need to go to a second dealer to see if they can counter my trade in value. When my wife and I were talking to them yesterday I was ready to settle where we are now and she gives me this "Hmmz....I bet we can squeeze them for a bit more" look so we told them we would think about it
Although, dealer #1 was only $500 off so I can probably get exactly what I had anticipated going in. If so, I would be getting $2200 less for the trade than what we bought the thing for new two years ago. lolololool
R4D4R is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 705
Im IN!
I finalized the terms of my trade yesterday and went up to the dealer today during lunch to put my deposit in. Turns out I wasnt able to get any more on the trade, so $18,5k it is. I tried, but looks like I was maxed out. Went to a second dealer yesterday at lunch to see if they could match dealer #1's offer. They did, but only beat it by $72. Thanks, but you were douches so dealer #1 got my business.
Still, $18,500 on a trade for a vehicle that I bought for $21k three years ago is pretty damn good
Details
JKU
SportS
5 Speed auto
Hard top only
LSD
Max Tow
Infinity with Connex

Should be here right around Xmas time
R4D4R is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I promised myself I wouldn't bug the dealer to find out the status, but I broke down today and called him to ask. Flame Red JKU ordered 10/31, He called me on 11/2 to tell me it was in BX - passed edit available for schedule. Today it was still in BX status. Oh well. I guess I should have held out. Hopefully it will be scheduled soon.
ngiovas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2011, 01:08 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Congrats now you wait.

Mine is on a the train in Clyde, OH. I hope it doesn't get off the train and start Bar Hopping looking for chicks!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by R4D4R View Post
Im IN!
I finalized the terms of my trade yesterday and went up to the dealer today during lunch to put my deposit in. Turns out I wasnt able to get any more on the trade, so $18,5k it is. I tried, but looks like I was maxed out. Went to a second dealer yesterday at lunch to see if they could match dealer #1's offer. They did, but only beat it by $72. Thanks, but you were douches so dealer #1 got my business.
Still, $18,500 on a trade for a vehicle that I bought for $21k three years ago is pretty damn good
Details
JKU
SportS
5 Speed auto
Hard top only
LSD
Max Tow
Infinity with Connex

Should be here right around Xmas time
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 86
My dealer just called to tell me that a VIN has been assigned! It looks like my Jeep has moved to D status. I punched the info into the tracking site and it looks like I can now track my Jeep on the web.

Hopefully it will move to D1 fairly quickly. While I keep telling everyone I'm not in a hurry - the stress of waiting is eating me alive.
ngiovas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-12-2011, 09:53 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
No Worries grasshopper, it will be at your dealer soon enough!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ngiovas View Post
My dealer just called to tell me that a VIN has been assigned! It looks like my Jeep has moved to D status. I punched the info into the tracking site and it looks like I can now track my Jeep on the web.

Hopefully it will move to D1 fairly quickly. While I keep telling everyone I'm not in a hurry - the stress of waiting is eating me alive.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
New Update

My Jeep has made it out of Ohio, wiggled across Indiana, and is now sitting in Decatur, IL. The train must be tired, it is not moving very fast. Will need to start ordering goodies before to long. Looks like Teraflex, XD Wheels, and a tire manufacturer is going to get some of my green shortly.

bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlyon View Post
My Jeep has made it out of Ohio, wiggled across Indiana, and is now sitting in Decatur, IL. The train must be tired, it is not moving very fast. Will need to start ordering goodies before to long. Looks like Teraflex, XD Wheels, and a tire manufacturer is going to get some of my green shortly.

OH MY, woke up this morning and Insight says Jeep is in Wentzville, MO where it will get of the train and Jump on a truck for the last 170 miles of its journey to the Dealer. Hmm, may be at dealer this week.

bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
Off train

Jeep is now off the train in Wentzville, MO. Scheduled to be delivered Friday.
bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
2.5L>4.0L

WF Supporting Member
 
TBrownSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 1,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlyon
Jeep is now off the train in Wentzville, MO. Scheduled to be delivered Friday.
Where r you from in Missouri? I'm in St Charles and December 3rd we are doing a cruise with me and a few other jeepers. Would you like to go? A little bit of mud puddles but mostly driving.
__________________
Walt Disney World Jeepin!!!
1997 Jeep Wrangler SE
4 inch SKyjacker Hydro 7000 Lift
33" Dick Cepek Crushers (Muddin Tires!!!!)
Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper with soon to be ordered Tiger Shark 9500 Winch on the Front!!! Light Bar on top. Hi lift jack on hood!! 12 inch subwoofer and 300 watt amp behind the back seat. Hits hard with the top down!!! I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!!!!
TBrownSTL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
bwlyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East of Kansas City
Posts: 123
St Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrown View Post
Where r you from in Missouri? I'm in St Charles and December 3rd we are doing a cruise with me and a few other jeepers. Would you like to go? A little bit of mud puddles but mostly driving.
I live just east of Kansas City. I won't be able to make the journey to St Charles, as I will not take delivery till Jan 2. Thanks for the offer though.

bwlyon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What size lift to fit 35's with lots of room to flex YjMopower YJ Tech Forum 31 08-26-2011 11:19 PM
YJ rear seats, more room? SZMARKMAN YJ Tech Forum 6 01-13-2011 09:59 AM
Out of room!! FoR33L TJ General Discussion Forum 14 10-05-2010 05:12 PM
The Rant Room. ccain Off-Topic 74 03-09-2010 08:21 PM
waiting at work sycamore007 TJ General Discussion Forum 16 08-15-2009 10:06 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC