Freedom Top Storage Bag - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 19
Freedom Top Storage Bag

Just picked up a 2012 JKU Sport S Dozer - Awesome. Unfortunately, no storage bag for the freedom tops. Took them off once and already have some marks from where the white rubbed on the black. Anyone have a bag they want to get rid of? Or, any comments on the Rampage bag vs. the MOPAR bag? I have the Infininity Subwoofer, and I've seen some comments that the Rampage bag has to squeezed in the back around it.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!

rblair99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Brewbek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 304
I'd be back at the dealer asking for it. It should have come with the vehicle. Congrats on the new ride and good luck with it.

Brewbek is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Kellar4537's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblair99 View Post
Just picked up a 2012 JKU Sport S Dozer - Awesome. Unfortunately, no storage bag for the freedom tops. Took them off once and already have some marks from where the white rubbed on the black. Anyone have a bag they want to get rid of? Or, any comments on the Rampage bag vs. the MOPAR bag? I have the Infininity Subwoofer, and I've seen some comments that the Rampage bag has to squeezed in the back around it.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!
I have a bag but all I use it for is to put between the two panels when I lay them in the back. Honestly its a real pain to get the tops in and out of the bag and if you hook it to the back of the seat its even harder than normal to see out the back window. If i were you I would just keep an old blanket in the back and put that between the two pieces.
Kellar4537 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hawkesbury, ON Canada
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellar4537 View Post
I have a bag but all I use it for is to put between the two panels when I lay them in the back. Honestly its a real pain to get the tops in and out of the bag and if you hook it to the back of the seat its even harder than normal to see out the back window. If i were you I would just keep an old blanket in the back and put that between the two pieces.
I totally agree , when I got my jeep it didn't come with a bag and I bought one through Ebay. It took me more time to put the panels in the bag than it took to remove the top from the Jeep. Now I simply use a blanket that I wrap them in.
steelhead77 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
foxsat71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 450
I have an extra one. I'm in S. Calif. $20 + s/h and its yours. On second thought, freeeeee; just pay for shipping.
foxsat71 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 19
foxsat71, that would be awesome. I'd be happy to pay shipping. I'll PM you with my address and we can make arrangements. I really appreciate it!!!
rblair99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,974
I see you are getting the Mopar bag but for any interested the Rampage bag is very nice. It's padded on the outside and has flaps on the inside along with more foam to protect the tops.

It zips shut and also has snaps to secure it.
wassup8687 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
ahsumtoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern Arizona
Posts: 541
I have the same bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup8687 View Post
I see you are getting the Mopar bag but for any interested the Rampage bag is very nice. It's padded on the outside and has flaps on the inside along with more foam to protect the tops.

It zips shut and also has snaps to secure it.
I have the same bag. I like how it is padded. Works fine.
ahsumtoy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
foxsat71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 450
I would definitely talk to the dealership about it.
foxsat71 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,738
Images: 13
You can get one from ebay, classifieds, vendors, or other places, but do not use this portion of the forum to request parts. Please use the classified for those requests.

__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC