Hey jeep, thanks for nothing with the JKU's rear seat - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Like Tree2Likes

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,939
legitposter is on a distinguished road
Hey jeep, thanks for nothing with the JKU's rear seat

I mean seriously.

The 2 door's rear seat does a quick jiggle and wiggle and boom, its removed in a few seconds. I mean even a stubborn hateful person who uses Windows XP and watches over-the-air basic tv could love that rear seat.

For some reason the 4 door's rear seat contains about 10 bolts and nuts, some torqued to about 150ft-lbs, and has to come out in two sections. If wanting to leave one side in you don't have a choice which one. It has to be the passenger side. And good luck trying to quickly reinstall the seats for passengers to use. I hope they aren't standing there waiting.

Jeep, could you make it more obvious that the 4 door was a quick after-thought that some young hot-shot product manager threw out there just to impress upper management?

Ok im done.
__________________
2013 Commando Green Freedom Edition JKU
2013 Billet Freedom Edition JK
legitposter is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
MudRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 823
MudRunner is on a distinguished road
They aren't designed to be removed quickly. The thought is why would you have a 4 door if you don't want back seats. They fold down flat for more storage room. I assume you were trying to remove them to line-x (or some other similar product) the tub?

And why does this indicate the four door was an afterthought? Just curious

__________________
GA TRAIL RIDERS - C.O.R.E.

2011 JKU: 3.73's + Trac-Lok Diff + AEV DualSport XT 2.5" + 295/70R17 Toyo M/Ts on Addicts + JKS Quick Disconnects + OR-Fab Tire Carrier w/ Rotopax + Rusty's Offroad Trail Standard Rear + Rugged Ridge Rock Sliders + Poison Spyder Brawler Lite + Engo EPF1000S + Rigid 10" E-Series + Spiderwebshade + Cobra 29LX CB Radio + 2' Firestik II
MudRunner is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
moscoeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Richmond, KY
Posts: 875
moscoeb is on a distinguished road
Ya, if you remove them you have an uneven big indention in your back area.
Seats fold flat in about 5 seconds and give you a huge area.

Now, if you were taking then out to rhino/linex, then yes, I feel your pain! Was difficult to get them out, even more difficult to put them back in if I remember correctly.
moscoeb is offline   Quote
 
Old 04-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Lowerumble is on a distinguished road
Did you remove just the one side? Can you post pics leaving in just the passenger? I would actually consider that as an option. I rarely need the rears for actual passengers(mostly room for dogs and gear). But I would like a "third seat" for occasional use. There is a member on here that removed them and then had a custom built back area with storage that was flat.
Lowerumble is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Miser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: A Space Ship, in the unknown dark Galaxy!
Posts: 1,084
Miser is on a distinguished road
It is always nice to be able to remove a rear seat, when the need arises for extra hauling capacity.
I believe that the valid point that he is making is, why did Chrysler make it so difficult to remove the rear seat? Why not make it simple like the two door JK?
Miser is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
MudRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 823
MudRunner is on a distinguished road
Maybe for safety reasons? That's about the only thing I can think of. Or it was just plain easier?
__________________
GA TRAIL RIDERS - C.O.R.E.

2011 JKU: 3.73's + Trac-Lok Diff + AEV DualSport XT 2.5" + 295/70R17 Toyo M/Ts on Addicts + JKS Quick Disconnects + OR-Fab Tire Carrier w/ Rotopax + Rusty's Offroad Trail Standard Rear + Rugged Ridge Rock Sliders + Poison Spyder Brawler Lite + Engo EPF1000S + Rigid 10" E-Series + Spiderwebshade + Cobra 29LX CB Radio + 2' Firestik II
MudRunner is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
BlackOpsJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Fort Stewart, GA
Posts: 745
BlackOpsJeep is on a distinguished road
even then, removing a rear seat on a JKU makes no sense. You won't gain much more room anyway other than that recessed area behind the front seats. If they are desperate to haul that much more, save yourself a headache and get a hitch and small trailer or better yet, a hitch carrier or safari rack. Removing rear seats on a JKU? I don't see an advantage.
__________________
http://bignastyjeepjam.org


“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington
BlackOpsJeep is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Lowerumble is on a distinguished road
Well, I agree it seems counterproductive at first. But 95% of the time, mine are folded down. So my thought is that I could reastically get rid of one and use the other side for additional storage. Check this thread out by moabite... http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/cus...or-230185.html
Lowerumble is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Thread Starter
  #9
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,939
legitposter is on a distinguished road
You guys are right actually, you don't gain much more cargo space. The seats fold completely flat. My complaint is because I never have passengers so it doesnt make sense to haul around 70lbs+ of something I'll never use. Also its leather and will be better off wrapped up in the garage rather than sitting in the sun with the top removed.

Also, my little dogs can jump in with the seats removed They couldn't make it up to the top of the folded down seats.

Yes, keeping passenger side (which includes the center section) and removing only the driver side is an option. It works quite well and makes it a nice mini-van style setup. You can climb in easily from the driver side and slide into the rear passenger seat. It's a good option for old people passengers who would otherwise have trouble climbing into the back.

I guess I was just a little shocked at the 20 seconds it took to remove my wife's JK rear seat and the 1.5 hours it took to remove my JKU rear seat.

I guess what matters in the end is that if Jeep came to me right now and said "OK we read your post and we'll give you a refund and take the jeep back" I'd tell them not a chance!!!
__________________
2013 Commando Green Freedom Edition JKU
2013 Billet Freedom Edition JK
legitposter is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
moscoeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Richmond, KY
Posts: 875
moscoeb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowerumble View Post
Well, I agree it seems counterproductive at first. But 95% of the time, mine are folded down. So my thought is that I could reastically get rid of one and use the other side for additional storage. Check this thread out by moabite... http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/cus...or-230185.html
Pretty neat, but a headache once and wicked storage ever after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitposter View Post
You guys are right actually, you don't gain much more cargo space. The seats fold completely flat. My complaint is because I never have passengers so it doesnt make sense to haul around 70lbs+ of something I'll never use. Also its leather and will be better off wrapped up in the garage rather than sitting in the sun with the top removed.

Also, my little dogs can jump in with the seats removed They couldn't make it up to the top of the folded down seats.

Yes, keeping passenger side (which includes the center section) and removing only the driver side is an option. It works quite well and makes it a nice mini-van style setup. You can climb in easily from the driver side and slide into the rear passenger seat. It's a good option for old people passengers who would otherwise have trouble climbing into the back.

I guess I was just a little shocked at the 20 seconds it took to remove my wife's JK rear seat and the 1.5 hours it took to remove my JKU rear seat.

I guess what matters in the end is that if Jeep came to me right now and said "OK we read your post and we'll give you a refund and take the jeep back" I'd tell them not a chance!!!
I can understand that and that does make a little more sense. Maybe fab some type of storage like above and just keep one seat? Best of both worlds!
moscoeb is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:00 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
MagicMtnDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern Taxifornia
Posts: 775
MagicMtnDan is on a distinguished road
FWIW, here's why I want to remove my JKUR's rear seats:

I'm 6' tall and I keep my driver's seat all the way back. When I fold the rear seat in my JKUR flat, the headrest mashes against the back of the driver's seat (and passenger seat if it's all the way back too). I don't want to deform the rear seat headrests or the front seatback pockets so that's one reason I want to remove the rear seats.

I also want to make a flat platform in the back of the JKUR so I can sleep back there.

I want to make storage compartments where the rear seat goes.

And I want to delete 80+ lbs. of steel, foam and "pleather."

It would be AWESOME to be able to remove the rear seats in 15 minutes and re-install them in 15 minutes.
__________________
Bright White 2014 JKU Rubicon
If I had time I'd protest the protesters.

If you're going through hell (in your Jeep), keep going.
-Winston Churchill
MagicMtnDan is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
RB-10rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Princeton area in new jersey
Posts: 2,641
RB-10rubicon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMtnDan View Post
FWIW, here's why I want to remove my JKUR's rear seats: I'm 6' tall and I keep my driver's seat all the way back. When I fold the rear seat in my JKUR flat, the headrest mashes against the back of the driver's seat (and passenger seat if it's all the way back too). I don't want to deform the rear seat headrests or the front seatback pockets so that's one reason I want to remove the rear seats. I also want to make a flat platform in the back of the JKUR so I can sleep back there. I want to make storage compartments where the rear seat goes. And I want to delete 80+ lbs. of steel, foam and "pleather." It would be AWESOME to be able to remove the rear seats in 15 minutes and re-install them in 15 minutes.
you could just remove the head rest couldnt you? I did in my mothers 07 took like 30 mins to remove . And when the seats are up you can see alot better
RB-10rubicon is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,822
Jedi9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by legitposter View Post
I mean seriously.

I mean even a stubborn hateful person who uses Windows XP and watches over-the-air basic tv could love that rear seat.

Ok im done.

Hey,, I use XP and have OTA TV, but I'm not hateful or stubborn

"Also, my little dogs can jump in with the seats removed They couldn't make it up to the top of the folded down seats."

You need taller dogs
Jedi9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
ferninAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posts: 1,108
ferninAZ is on a distinguished road
I have the "jump" seat (behind the driver) out all the time. I put my tools in that space. I have also had both pieces out, my biggest problem with that is my dog does not have somewhere to sit. It is a little bit of a weight saving and if you are into saving weight, removing the seats is one good way to do it.
ferninAZ is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:39 PM   #15
Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9
DaveJKU is on a distinguished road
I removed the rear seats in my 2012 JKU today. What a major PITA. There are nine 18mm bolts and two 18mm nuts. After the bolts and nuts are removed the seat can be pulled out through either door as one piece but you have to be careful not to bend the components where the shorter seat attaches to the longer seat. The bolts themselves (as others have said) are a bitch to remove. I used an 25" breaker bar, an 18" breaker/ratchet bar, a standard ratchet, my torque driver and a lot of bad words. The torque driver would not break any of the bolts free. I mostly used that to remove the bolts after they broke free and to reinstall them after the seat was removed. Most of the bolts were in awkward/confined locations which required using socket extensions on the breaker bars which makes them harder to use. I actually twisted the head off of one of my socket extensions using the 25" bar. That says a lot for how tight the bolts are originally installed. Once I unbolted the four front bolts I folded the seats down and removed the rear bolts and nuts. Then I folded the seats up (top and bottom and used cargo straps to hold them up. I then (with a lot of effort) removed the remaining front bolts from under the seats. After everything was unbolted I strapped all of the seats together (from end-to-end) and slid them out the door. I was originally running with the seats folded down but now I definitely have a lot more room. I can also move my front seats a bit further back which is nice. My plan is too figure out a panel to cover the hump and flatten out the floor but I'm not in any rush on that piece.
DaveJKU is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 02:24 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
MagicMtnDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern Taxifornia
Posts: 775
MagicMtnDan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveJKU View Post
I removed the rear seats in my 2012 JKU today. What a major PITA. There are nine 18mm bolts and two 18mm nuts. After the bolts and nuts are removed the seat can be pulled out through either door as one piece but you have to be careful not to bend the components where the shorter seat attaches to the longer seat. The bolts themselves (as others have said) are a bitch to remove. I used an 25" breaker bar, an 18" breaker/ratchet bar, a standard ratchet, my torque driver and a lot of bad words. The torque driver would not break any of the bolts free. I mostly used that to remove the bolts after they broke free and to reinstall them after the seat was removed. Most of the bolts were in awkward/confined locations which required using socket extensions on the breaker bars which makes them harder to use. I actually twisted the head off of one of my socket extensions using the 25" bar. That says a lot for how tight the bolts are originally installed. Once I unbolted the four front bolts I folded the seats down and removed the rear bolts and nuts. Then I folded the seats up (top and bottom and used cargo straps to hold them up. I then (with a lot of effort) removed the remaining front bolts from under the seats. After everything was unbolted I strapped all of the seats together (from end-to-end) and slid them out the door. I was originally running with the seats folded down but now I definitely have a lot more room. I can also move my front seats a bit further back which is nice. My plan is too figure out a panel to cover the hump and flatten out the floor but I'm not in any rush on that piece.
Ah, you make it sound so much easier to remove the rear seat than I thought it would be ulling hair:

Just another improvement Jeep needs to make on future model(s). Pathetic really considering how utilitarian the Jeep is (ought to be).
__________________
Bright White 2014 JKU Rubicon
If I had time I'd protest the protesters.

If you're going through hell (in your Jeep), keep going.
-Winston Churchill
MagicMtnDan is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
MagicMtnDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern Taxifornia
Posts: 775
MagicMtnDan is on a distinguished road
I'm convinced I'm going to remove the rear seats.

I measured the rear seats and they're easily 4' x 2' x 1' = 8 cubic feet of additional storage space which is something most JKU owners could use!

Just would like more info and pics on how others did it but I'll find a way to do without the pics
__________________
Bright White 2014 JKU Rubicon
If I had time I'd protest the protesters.

If you're going through hell (in your Jeep), keep going.
-Winston Churchill
MagicMtnDan is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
homebrwd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 1,354
homebrwd is on a distinguished road
Have any of you ever removed the back seats out of any other 4 doors SUV? I can imagine its probably just as bad if not worse. Most people who buy a 4 door SUVs don't remove the seats. On the 2 door Jeep its useful to add cargo space and would probably be done a lot more often, plus there is no 60/40 split. I wouldn't be surprised that in the design for an easily removable 60/40 splitting seat would take more and cost more than we realize. All for a small subset of people who would actually use it.
__________________
2016 JKU WW - Hydro Blue - Manual Transmission - Half Doors - Alpine Speakers
2004 Wrangler Sport - Sold
2010 JKU R - Sold
homebrwd is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:32 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 249
Qomomoko is on a distinguished road
LOL..

if I had a garage I would remove one side of the rear seats at least.... 80% of the time they are folded down.. makes it look even better since I have half doors.

But having them handy and easy to unfold is so practical....
Qomomoko is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 607
Xena1 is on a distinguished road
I took the seat out our JKU to make room for our two Rhodesian Ridgebacks. A PITA for sure, especially accessing the bolts. The bolts are also lock-tighted as well. I coated them with Never-Seize before re-installing them and found some carpet to match so the hole cut-outs would not be there. Not intending to put it back until trade-in time.
Xena1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
WhiskeyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 966
WhiskeyRanger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOpsJeep View Post
even then, removing a rear seat on a JKU makes no sense. You won't gain much more room anyway other than that recessed area behind the front seats. If they are desperate to haul that much more, save yourself a headache and get a hitch and small trailer or better yet, a hitch carrier or safari rack. Removing rear seats on a JKU? I don't see an advantage.
Putting lockable storage in that space is infinitely more useful than the back seats are, so for me, it would be a huge improvement. Plus, as mentioned, the headrests mess up the backs of the front seats when folded and take up space that makes sleeping in back uncomfortable.

I think there are a lot more people who find the rear seats nothing but a nuisance than people realize.
WhiskeyRanger is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:04 AM   #22
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
RubiconSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: In the Woods, On Top of a Mountain
Posts: 9,663
RubiconSS is on a distinguished road
Honestly never occurred to me to remove the rear seats in my JKURHR.
Yes, my 2dr(s) I have and do to gain space but w/the 4dr that space is already there.
Anyway, I don't believe a rear seat in a 4dr vehicle is an afterthought and I doubt the engineers spend much time (read-zero) designing in a removal feature.
I never really have gotten too focused on the design aspects of the Jeep.
It is a quirky vehicle that has gained icon status largely because of that fact IMO.
__________________
"Sticking Feathers up Your Butt does Not make You a Chicken"
RubiconSS is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:06 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
shorawitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 27
shorawitz is on a distinguished road
Although you can do it, I hated the fold-down-forward engineering of the 2014 JK. Ours kept flipping backwards with every acceleration. Our dogs hated it. I was elated when I saw how they engineered the 2017 JKU fold-down function (though I don't need to fold them down any more for our dogs.) Do you really get that much more space by removing as opposed to fold-down?
shorawitz is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:02 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
WhiskeyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 966
WhiskeyRanger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorawitz View Post
Although you can do it, I hated the fold-down-forward engineering of the 2014 JK. Ours kept flipping backwards with every acceleration. Our dogs hated it. I was elated when I saw how they engineered the 2017 JKU fold-down function (though I don't need to fold them down any more for our dogs.) Do you really get that much more space by removing as opposed to fold-down?
Isn't it the same system they've been using for the 2 door back seat for the last few decades? The YJ and TJ folded forward too. Did they stop shipping it with a nylon strap?

And yes, there is a lot more potential storage space as well as the fact it doesn't mess up the seat backs of the fronts.
WhiskeyRanger is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:14 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
shorawitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 27
shorawitz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyRanger View Post
Isn't it the same system they've been using for the 2 door back seat for the last few decades? The YJ and TJ folded forward too. Did they stop shipping it with a nylon strap?

And yes, there is a lot more potential storage space as well as the fact it doesn't mess up the seat backs of the fronts.
The only strap on our 2 door was to pull it back into position for seating.

Do the fold-down seats' head rests add the wear/tear on the front seats or do you mean the cargo? I thought it was odd the way the head rests folded back when the seat was lowered.

I don't have a lot of experience with mine yet. Only had the JKU for a few days now and the wife and daughter keep stealing it out of the garage.
shorawitz is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:23 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Ca
Posts: 327
Sabrewulf is on a distinguished road
Jeep called, they're sorry about the .01% that want to un bolt the back seat. They should of thought about the 0.01%.
Sabrewulf is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:26 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
WhiskeyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 966
WhiskeyRanger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorawitz View Post
The only strap on our 2 door was to pull it back into position for seating.

Do the fold-down seats' head rests add the wear/tear on the front seats or do you mean the cargo? I thought it was odd the way the head rests folded back when the seat was lowered.

I don't have a lot of experience with mine yet. Only had the JKU for a few days now and the wife and daughter keep stealing it out of the garage.
The headrests catch on the back pockets of the front seats and bend them all out of shape. Unlike on the 2 door, they aren't designed to be removed. They flip back, but still push against the front seats. They also take up space forcing you to lay at an angle if you try sleeping back there... One of the few appeals a 4 door has over a two door.

I'll probably remove the headrests since they're easier to store than an entire back seat. At least with the 2 door rear seat you can easily make a frame and turn it into a seat for the garage. Not sure how easy that will be with the four door seat.
WhiskeyRanger is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:33 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
BradC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 111
BradC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyRanger View Post
Putting lockable storage in that space is infinitely more useful than the back seats are, so for me, it would be a huge improvement. Plus, as mentioned, the headrests mess up the backs of the front seats when folded and take up space that makes sleeping in back uncomfortable.

I think there are a lot more people who find the rear seats nothing but a nuisance than people realize.
Agree 100%. I'm one of those whose wishes to sleep (camping) in the back and despite what others say, my seats DO NOT fold flat, they're at an angle, which makes for an uncomfortable sleeping platform.
__________________
2014 Wrangler JKU Freedom Edition, Billet Silver, stock SRA's, 5sp. Auto, 3.21's, STOCK except for Hella E-codes & Mopar sill guards
BradC is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:33 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
shorawitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 27
shorawitz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf View Post
Jeep called, they're sorry about the .01% that want to un bolt the back seat. They should of thought about the 0.01%.
"The number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please hang up, and try your call again."
shorawitz is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:52 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
TytheBandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Memphis
Posts: 15
TytheBandit is on a distinguished road
I could certainly go for an easily removed rear seat in my 4-door. Sometimes on camping trips that last a week, I could make good work of that extra storage space it could afford me.

TytheBandit is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner