I Need Help ID'ing Jeep Wheels and Tires - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Bill:

So the Nitto's would work, too? I just want to make sure I'm following you here. Thanks, man.


John
According to my calcs.
Have Daggo or Duke check my math though. I'm on POUNDS of pain killers, chemo, and radiation right now. I'm usually a couple-a-dozen IQ points quicker than this.
I had to write the freakin bs numbers down rather than do them in my head...

__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
According to my calcs.
Have Daggo or Duke check my math though. I'm on POUNDS of pain killers, chemo, and radiation right now. I'm usually a couple-a-dozen IQ points quicker than this.
I had to write the freakin bs numbers down rather than do them in my head...
Thanks, Bill.

Chemo? I'm really sorry to hear it. I hope the chemo is doing its job.


John

Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Thanks, Bill.

Chemo? I'm really sorry to hear it. I hope the chemo is doing its job.


John
It's working.
Chemo is like Club Med compared to radiation though.
Gotta go rub some burn cream on my neck again.
You don't know pain 'til you know cancer treatment pain.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Bill:

I wish you the best of health.


Thanks again to everyone for their feedback. You too, Inferno. It was really a great help.


I'll be going with the final configuration:


  • 2011 Rubicon 4-Door 6-Speed | Natural Green Pearl | Mopar 3-Piece Modular Hard Top
  • Rubicon Express 3.5" Standard Suspension Lift Kit
  • Xtreme Alloys | Series 7005 Matte Black Wheels, 17x9 (4.75" Backspacing; -6mm offset)
  • 35X12.5R17LT Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts
  • Re-Gearing from 4.10 to 4.88

I'll post pics once I've actually taken receipt of the vehicle and have had the upgrades completed.

Thanks again.


John

Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:30 AM   #35
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Just wait 'til you let us spend your money on bumpers and a winch.
Boy howdy...
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 06:09 AM   #36
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Just wait 'til you let us spend your money on bumpers and a winch.
Boy howdy...
It's fun shopping with other peoples money, isn't it?
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 07:03 AM   #37
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 889
Wait, how dod you arrive at this figure? I am just curious because I have the Sahara wheels on my Sport 4 door and I am trying to calcualte the widest tire I can go with without rubbing but to fill out closr to the flares. Did you take the bs then calcualte the tire width?

Here's how I figger it.
Stock Sahara is a 255/70-18 tire on an 18x7.5 wheel with 6.75" bs. That sets your inside edge of rubber at 8" from the hub mounting surface.

The larger of the new ones are 35x12.5 on 17x9 with 4.75" bs; that puts the inside edge of rubber at a mere 6.5" from the hub mounting surface.

You've got an extra 1.5"

Dang. Math.[/QUOTE]
Boosta is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosta View Post
Wait, how dod you arrive at this figure? I am just curious because I have the Sahara wheels on my Sport 4 door and I am trying to calcualte the widest tire I can go with without rubbing but to fill out closr to the flares. Did you take the bs then calcualte the tire width?

Here's how I figger it.
Stock Sahara is a 255/70-18 tire on an 18x7.5 wheel with 6.75" bs. That sets your inside edge of rubber at 8" from the hub mounting surface.

The larger of the new ones are 35x12.5 on 17x9 with 4.75" bs; that puts the inside edge of rubber at a mere 6.5" from the hub mounting surface.

You've got an extra 1.5"

Dang. Math.
Ok, it's early, and I suck at math..... But... you've got a 10" wide tire on 6.75" bs. You put a 12.5" tire on 4.75" bs, it's the same difference, almost. You've only gained .75" on the inside... If my brain is functioning at all.... ( which it may not be... )
You've gained 2" bs clearance, but you've taken up 1.25" of it with tire... (It makes sense to me...) the rest of you might have to take a blond pill to keep up...
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #39
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Inferno:

Now you've got ME a little confused. I'm planning on going with the 3.5X12.5R17LT Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts, which have an overall width of 13.19", not 12.5".

Are these measurements based on the over width of the tire, or measured from the inside edge of rubber?

How much space are the Nittos going to have? Or am I now back to staring at the DuraTracs?


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Oh gosh, I don't know It all starts making my head hurt after a while. But I'd guess if the width on the Nittos is over 13" you might run into some problems... Please keep in mind my JK skills are weak. Once I run into the person who mounted something too wide on a stock tire and tore them up, then I'll know for sure the max width not to exceed... I haven't come across that yet. And as mentioned my math may be flawed, Lord knows the rest of me is. Will try and get some verification before you go out and buy stuff... I presume we have a week or two to establish your set up before you need to buy. And surely if the Jeep comes in before you get the wheels and tires, you could drive it stock for a bit...
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Inferno,

I mentioned the specific dimensions for the tires in a previous post, and Bill's response was based upon the larger of the two tires, specifically the Nitto's. He also mentioned he's pretty loaded up on meds when he did his calcs.

I don't want to order tires unless I know they're gonna work. But I want to base the decision on having accurate measurements, not on simply taking the easy out and just going with the skinnier tires to minimize the likelihood of any problems.

Is there not a way of getting a definitive answer as to whether or not the Nittos will work, and determining the spacing I've got to work with? We originally pulled back from the 325X65R18 Duratracs because of the less than ideal backspacing on the wheels and the offset. I guess I just assumed that the better numbers for the 17" wheels solved the problem and that I could still at least go with the Nittos.

Is my only recourse to getting an accurate answer to find someone who's done the same exact install? There's got to be more of a science to it than that . . .

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
It can be figured out... Just gonna take someone with more JK experience than me...
I'll ask some ?'s and see if my thinking is all wrong or not. You may be fine with that set up... Let me holler at a few folks and see if I can get more input.
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #43
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post
It can be figured out... Just gonna take someone with more JK experience than me...
I'll ask some ?'s and see if my thinking is all wrong or not. You may be fine with that set up... Let me holler at a few folks and see if I can get more input.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Picture a 10" Sahara tire centered on a 7.5" wheel; we're only concerned with the 1.25" toward the inside. And that's a very rough number.
Now take the 6.75" of bs and add it to that 1.25" of dross; set it aside.

Take our 12.5" wide Nitto centered on the 9" wheel. Again, all we need is the 1.75" to add to the 4.75" of backspacing.

You net 1.5" --- make sense?

The thing that that it doesn't take into account is the bothersome bit of geometry left over by having the tire be inconveniently in 3 dimensions rather than 2.

And USAntigoon would, at this point, interject the oft overlooked aspect of scrub radius dynamics and I'd counter with COG and inertia.
We'd have a chuckle, PM each other, and somewhere a tire technician would get another quarter in his 401K.

But I think it will fit.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #45
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Picture a 10" Sahara tire centered on a 7.5" wheel; we're only concerned with the 1.25" toward the inside. And that's a very rough number.
Now take the 6.75" of bs and add it to that 1.25" of dross; set it aside.

Take our 12.5" wide Nitto centered on the 9" wheel. Again, all we need is the 1.75" to add to the 4.75" of backspacing.

You net 1.5" --- make sense?

Bill:

My point is that the Nitto ISN'T 12.5" wide. It's 13.19" wide, as I've mentioned in a couple of previous posts.

Where does this additional 0.69" come into play in doing your calcs?


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Bill:

My point is that the Nitto ISN'T 12.5" wide. It's 13.19" wide, as I've mentioned in a couple of previous posts.

Where does this additional 0.69" come into play in doing your calcs?


John
Oh.


half it and subtract it from your 1.5" of wiggle room.
Should still work.

Somebody's gotta be running 17x9s with that bs and that size tire. It's a popular size for a tire.

Start a thread that says in the title "Anybody running a 12.5" wide tire on a wheel with 4.75" BS?"
The 17" isn't really relative...
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Oh.


Start a thread that says in the title "Anybody running a 12.5" wide tire on a wheel with 4.75" BS?"
The 17" isn't really relative...
Bill:

Shouldn't that be a thread entitled "Anybody running a 13.19" wide tire on a wheel with a 4.75" BS?" We already know the 12.5" will work . . .

I really do appreciate you taking the time to sort all this out for me.


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #48
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Where did the 13.19" come from? Just curious. It's unusual for a tire to run larger/wider than advertised. And yea, starting a new thread with a title like that or "Anybody running 35x12.5x17 Trail Grapplers on 4.75" bs.." Would work too. I'm still looking, but I don't know that I'm gonna be able to come up with more. Bill has first hand knowledge with his JK, so what he says is golden in my book. Honestly, the person who invented backspace is related to the devil himself I think.
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post
Where did the 13.19" come from? Just curious.
Inferno,

It's directly off of the Nitto Tires website:





I put a red asterisk next to the relevant info.


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Interesting..... Measure them when you get them to see if they are accurate... Most times this is not the case. That's why I asked..
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #51
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post
Interesting..... Measure them when you get them to see if they are accurate... Most times this is not the case. That's why I asked..
Unfortunately, it's the only published information I have to go on regarding width for these tires.

By the way, I did just start a separate thread to see if anyone else has done a comparable setup. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers,


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Bill:

Shouldn't that be a thread entitled "Anybody running a 13.19" wide tire on a wheel with a 4.75" BS?" We already know the 12.5" will work . . .

I really do appreciate you taking the time to sort all this out for me.


John
Did I happen to mention the quantity and quality of the pain-killers that I'm on?
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Unfortunately, it's the only published information I have to go on regarding width for these tires.

By the way, I did just start a separate thread to see if anyone else has done a comparable setup. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers,


John
I understand, not questioning you, just the advertised size They very likely may be accurate but it would be unusual...
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #54
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 3
Hey all, got 02 Wrangler Sport (all std) with 30x9.5x15's on....anyone know if I can go bigger, and what is my max? Small lift in the future, so I am planning for that, but need tires now....thoughts?

Thanks and ON-ON........Diap
__________________
ON-ON

4X4DVL
4X4DVL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2010, 01:15 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4DVL View Post
Hey all, got 02 Wrangler Sport (all std) with 30x9.5x15's on....anyone know if I can go bigger, and what is my max? Small lift in the future, so I am planning for that, but need tires now....thoughts?

Thanks and ON-ON........Diap
That's a TJ; this is the JK area. Son of TJ.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
Diavolicchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Union, Maine (Midcoast) USA
Posts: 20
Bill & Inferno:

I was able to get in touch with someone who has practically the same JK configuration as the one I'm trying to piece together: 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, 4.75" backspacing, and a 3.5" lift. Only substantial difference is that he's got 18" wheels, which are actually 0.2" wider than the 17". Here's what he had to say about his Nittos and how things fit on his JK:
I absolutely love these tires. They are as quiet as the stocks and are very smooth on the road. You will not need spacers if you do a 3 - 3.5" lift. I have the AEV 3.5" lift on mine and do not rub at all at full turn going forward. I have heard a slight rub on the plastic when I am fully turned in reverse and backing down a slope but that was just once. I think my wheels have 4.75" backspacing as well so you should be good. The only reason I went with 18's instead of 17's is because the wheels I have, which are the ones I really wanted, did not come in 17's. 18 was the smallest they are made. Your 17's will be fine as well. I don't think you would have any problems with 18's versus 17's they are only an inch bigger and with 35's you are adding 3 inches of rubber.

I was thrilled to hear it. No spacers required! He also re-geared from 4.11 to 5.13, which I'll also be doing.


John
Diavolicchio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
InfernoGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newburgh IN
Posts: 11,419
Good news! Do let us know how it works out for you, please.
__________________

Dirty Mudder column covers|

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
'11 Wrangler Sport 4D, Black Ours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Not every girl, is a Jeep girl. We're a special breed.
InfernoGirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #58
Bazinga!

WF Supporting Member
 
phottomatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Havertown
Posts: 1,178
Images: 1
FEW

That was awesome can we do it again tomorrow?
__________________


John
2010 Sahara, Red, rough country winch & stubby, Body Armor rock sliders, stiff spring mod, RC 2.5" series II lift kit, 33X12.5 Duratracs on 15" MB72s.
2007 Grand Cherokee, Red Rock Crystal Pearl, 5.7L HEMI
phottomatt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #59
Bazinga!

WF Supporting Member
 
phottomatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Havertown
Posts: 1,178
Images: 1
P.S. I did get some good info out of all that so THANKS, to everyone.
__________________


John
2010 Sahara, Red, rough country winch & stubby, Body Armor rock sliders, stiff spring mod, RC 2.5" series II lift kit, 33X12.5 Duratracs on 15" MB72s.
2007 Grand Cherokee, Red Rock Crystal Pearl, 5.7L HEMI
phottomatt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #60
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolicchio View Post
Bill & Inferno:

I was able to get in touch with someone who has practically the same JK configuration as the one I'm trying to piece together: 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, 4.75" backspacing, and a 3.5" lift. Only substantial difference is that he's got 18" wheels, which are actually 0.2" wider than the 17". Here's what he had to say about his Nittos and how things fit on his JK:
I absolutely love these tires. They are as quiet as the stocks and are very smooth on the road. You will not need spacers if you do a 3 - 3.5" lift. I have the AEV 3.5" lift on mine and do not rub at all at full turn going forward. I have heard a slight rub on the plastic when I am fully turned in reverse and backing down a slope but that was just once. I think my wheels have 4.75" backspacing as well so you should be good. The only reason I went with 18's instead of 17's is because the wheels I have, which are the ones I really wanted, did not come in 17's. 18 was the smallest they are made. Your 17's will be fine as well. I don't think you would have any problems with 18's versus 17's they are only an inch bigger and with 35's you are adding 3 inches of rubber.

I was thrilled to hear it. No spacers required! He also re-geared from 4.11 to 5.13, which I'll also be doing.


John
Cool beans.

That lift is a dandy too, if he got the full-zoot with the high steer kit.
Have you come to a decision for a lift yet? The high steer kit fits others too.

AEV has access to such nice engineering equipment; it's almost not fair.

__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep Jokes jeeptales Off-Topic 39 07-24-2013 01:14 AM
jeep wheels and tires 1NAH TJ General Discussion Forum 12 09-19-2010 07:39 PM
TX: For trade jeep soft top for rubicon wheels and tires kwchiro Classifieds Archive 0 08-14-2010 12:41 PM
jeep wrangler wheels and tires 04moneypit Classifieds Archive 1 01-22-2006 01:32 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC