last day to order? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mikeumd is on a distinguished road
last day to order?

When is last day to order 2013s?
Mikeumd is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 272
zerinS4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to zerinS4
Ordering banks closed earlier this week.

__________________
'13 Bright White JKRU 10th Anniversary
zerinS4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Brewbek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 351
Brewbek is on a distinguished road
So when do they start taking '14 orders?
Brewbek is offline   Quote
 
Old 05-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Thread Starter
  #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 15
Mikeumd is on a distinguished road
Thanks. I just saw that. I am glad the dealer I am at is not lying to me yet.
Mikeumd is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
13rian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 670
13rian is on a distinguished road
Been told by more than one dealer source that they open June 5th. So hopefully in a little over a week we will have some more info on the 2014's
13rian is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 3,061
donmeca2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13rian View Post
Been told by more than one dealer source that they open June 5th. So hopefully in a little over a week we will have some more info on the 2014's
i hope so the wait for these new colors is just killing me.... im ready to buy a new toy already
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
LoveJiuJitsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 378
LoveJiuJitsu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
i hope so the wait for these new colors is just killing me.... im ready to buy a new toy already
This!!!!
LoveJiuJitsu is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Drmad7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: No longer in Afghanistan... Ohio
Posts: 618
Drmad7 is on a distinguished road
"Sold" orders are still being taken depending on dealer allocation. 2013s can be ordered for June allocation starting June 5th. 2013s will be built through mid-July with 2014s starting right after. 2014 orders won't start until August. If you are trying to order a 2013, tell your dealer to enter it as a sold order. This info is from Pat at Fields Jeep and hit right pretty much ALL of the time. It's also in the 2012 thread.
Drmad7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 3,061
donmeca2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
"Sold" orders are still being taken depending on dealer allocation. 2013s can be ordered for June allocation starting June 5th. 2013s will be built through mid-July with 2014s starting right after. 2014 orders won't start until August. If you are trying to order a 2013, tell your dealer to enter it as a sold order. This info is from Pat at Fields Jeep and hit right pretty much ALL of the time. It's also in the 2012 thread.
good stuff !! do you have a source for this info ? just to confirm? so 14s will be available in august? or you can start ordering them in august?
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #10
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,182
pat@fieldsauto.com is on a distinguished road
Due to the factory being at 100% capacity 13 MY were shut of early and can no longer be ordered 14 MY ordering is "scheduled" to open June 5th. 14 MY production has a start date of July 22nd if I recall correctly.

For some reason everybody is being stingy with 14 information and won't release anything.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram │ 2800 Patriot Blvd│ Glenview, IL 60026
847-446-5100 main
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Osage Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 612
Osage Orange is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post
Due to the factory being at 100% capacity 13 MY were shut of early and can no longer be ordered 14 MY ordering is "scheduled" to open June 5th. 14 MY production has a start date of July 22nd if I recall correctly.

For some reason everybody is being stingy with 14 information and won't release anything.
They're hiding stuff from us. Hmmm......
__________________
2012 Wrangler Sport 2 Door
3.6L, 6 Spd Manual, 3.73 gears, ACE Rock Rails, Maximus-3 Bumper Bar, KC HiLiTES 124 SlimLites, AEV 2" spacer lift, Duratrac 285/70R17s, 17x9 XD Addicts, SUPERCHIPS Flashpaq F5, 35% window tint, AntennaX.
Osage Orange is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Drmad7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: No longer in Afghanistan... Ohio
Posts: 618
Drmad7 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Pat! You are still the Man!

For you guys in Illinois or FLORIDA ( yep you Donmecca) Pat is the guy to go to! I'm driving a 10A because of the information he provided! He will hook you up with a good deal. Seriously the best source of information on new Wranglers on the forum, if not on the web period.
Drmad7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
Drmad7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: No longer in Afghanistan... Ohio
Posts: 618
Drmad7 is on a distinguished road
Pat, is there a final count on 10As built?
Drmad7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Osage Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 612
Osage Orange is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
Thanks Pat! You are still the Man!

For you guys in Illinois or FLORIDA ( yep you Donmecca) Pat is the guy to go to! I'm driving a 10A because of the information he provided! He will hook you up with a good deal. Seriously the best source of information on new Wranglers on the forum, if not on the web period.
Pat hooked me up on my 12' while I was in Afghanistan last year. A great guy to work with!
__________________
2012 Wrangler Sport 2 Door
3.6L, 6 Spd Manual, 3.73 gears, ACE Rock Rails, Maximus-3 Bumper Bar, KC HiLiTES 124 SlimLites, AEV 2" spacer lift, Duratrac 285/70R17s, 17x9 XD Addicts, SUPERCHIPS Flashpaq F5, 35% window tint, AntennaX.
Osage Orange is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #15
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,182
pat@fieldsauto.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
Pat, is there a final count on 10As built?
Not yet, production hasn't ended. I was told less than 4500 for the US.
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram │ 2800 Patriot Blvd│ Glenview, IL 60026
847-446-5100 main
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 3,061
donmeca2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
Thanks Pat! You are still the Man!

For you guys in Illinois or FLORIDA ( yep you Donmecca) Pat is the guy to go to! I'm driving a 10A because of the information he provided! He will hook you up with a good deal. Seriously the best source of information on new Wranglers on the forum, if not on the web period.
I've gathered that from previous posts throughout the forum. its one C by the way

Pat, thanks for the info. please keep us updated with whatever info you find about the 14s.

donmeca2020 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner