Looking for the board's opinion.... lift, re-gear, tires..... - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Looking for the board's opinion.... lift, re-gear, tires.....

2010 JKU Rubicon, automatic transmission, daily driver (some highway/freeway), moderate rock crawls, forest roads/trails, skid roads, mud, snow.

A guy at my local 4WD Hardware store has the same Jeep with 3" lift, 35" tires, stock fender flares, and 5.38 gears. I love the look of his Jeep; it's just about exactly what I'm looking for.

I had already decided to do just what had done, except possibly down to a 2.5" lift and flat fender flares instead of stock like him. I'm wanting the flat flares only 'cuz I like the way they look.

The 4WD guy says in his opinion my Jeep would look funny with a 3" lift, 35's, and flat fender flares. He thought the tires would look too small and out of proportion inside those fender wells. So he recommended nothing over 2" lift if I was going with flat flares. He also doesn't like the 5.38's. He says it revs too high, and will soon be going to 37" tires.

Here's my question, given what I'm looking to do, and how I use my Jeep: What combination of lift amount and gear ratio would you recommend given that I want 35's and flat fender flares? Please consider the type of driving I do, and what the Jeep will look like afterward. I'm interested in both performance AND looks.

What would you do? Would my Jeep look funny with 3" lift, 35's and flat fenders? Is 5.38 too low for me? Should I go 5.13?

TIA

__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
If you don't have a Rubi, you can't goto 5,38s -


Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
2010 JKU Rubicon, automatic transmission, daily driver (some highway/freeway), moderate rock crawls, forest roads/trails, skid roads, mud, snow.

A guy at my local 4WD Hardware store has the same Jeep with 3" lift, 35" tires, stock fender flares, and 5.38 gears. I love the look of his Jeep; it's just about exactly what I'm looking for.

I had already decided to do just what had done, except possibly down to a 2.5" lift and flat fender flares instead of stock like him. I'm wanting the flat flares only 'cuz I like the way they look.

The 4WD guy says in his opinion my Jeep would look funny with a 3" lift, 35's, and flat fender flares. He thought the tires would look too small and out of proportion inside those fender wells. So he recommended nothing over 2" lift if I was going with flat flares. He also doesn't like the 5.38's. He says it revs too high, and will soon be going to 37" tires.

Here's my question, given what I'm looking to do, and how I use my Jeep: What combination of lift amount and gear ratio would you recommend given that I want 35's and flat fender flares? Please consider the type of driving I do, and what the Jeep will look like afterward. I'm interested in both performance AND looks.

What would you do? Would my Jeep look funny with 3" lift, 35's and flat fenders? Is 5.38 too low for me? Should I go 5.13?

TIA
For 35" tires you need 5.38 gears-and thats for the 42rle auto tranny-

If you don't have a Rubi, you have a dana 30 front diff and thats too small for 5.38 gears !!-

You should either swap in a dana 44, or settle on 33" tires/w 5.13 gears-

Good luck

JIMBO

__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
If you don't have a Rubi, you can't goto 5,38s -
JIMBO
I have a Rubicon.
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Mine w/ 3" lift, 35's and Bushwacker flatties. Funny lookin? You be the judge.

Attachment 83757

Keep in mind, a 2.5" lift will handle 35's easily, and will be both simpler and less expensive to run on your Jeep. It'll also place less stress on mechanical parts.

With an auto and a 3.8 you WILL want to regear if you decide to go with 35's. My choice would be the 5.13's. I could be wrong, but I think that would put your Jeep's powerband back into the "sweet spot" (+/– 2500 rpm @ 70mph).

MTH, ESP and Kjeeper have a chart that shows how gearing affects the powerband (others probably have it, too.) Maybe one of them will post it here...otherwise, it's in the archive, I believe.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
jkjeeper06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,279
Why don't you do it in stages. You can lift it and put 33's on it and when the tires wear out or you are ready for an upgrade you can regear and run 35's and the flat flares. You have the gears for 33's if you go to a lighter rim, which you will want to do anyway as you will have to get rims or spacers for a lift and many recommend rims(less maintenance)

That being said if you want to eventually run 35's go with a 2.5" lift and get the flares only of you want them. If one day you want 37's a 2" might be too small
jkjeeper06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post
Mine w/ 3" lift, 35's and Bushwacker flatties. Funny lookin? You be the judge.

Attachment 83757
I judge that your Jeep looks awesome. So I think I'm gonna be OK with 2.5" lift, 35's, and flatties. There still seems to be some disagreement about 5.13 vs. 5.38. I've seen the charts, and I thought 5.38 looked better to me.
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #7
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
jkjeeper06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,279
Here is your chart
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1170652638.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	83764  
jkjeeper06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Good, then if you're going to 35" tires--have a good shop BUY/INSTALL a full set of 5.38s/w full install kits=

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
I have a Rubicon.
It'll probably cost between $1500/2000 bucks-

Whether it's worth the cost-or not, is up to you !

Just remember, you have a 2010 jeep, notta 2012 !

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjeeper06 View Post
Why don't you do it in stages.
I have considered that.
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
I judge that your Jeep looks awesome. So I think I'm gonna be OK with 2.5" lift, 35's, and flatties. There still seems to be some disagreement about 5.13 vs. 5.38. I've seen the charts, and I thought 5.38 looked better to me.
Just looked at the chart myself. You and Jimbo are correct; I am wrong. 5.38's appear to be the way to go.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjeeper06 View Post
go to a lighter rim ........ many recommend rims(less maintenance)
Interesting, I had only thought about staying with my stock rims and adding spacers. What would you suggest for new wheels? Mine have the stock 17" wheels (I'm guessing they're alloy). Would you suggest a rim of lesser diameter to save some weight? Since there's "more rubber" with a smaller wheel, how much actual weight savings can I expect? What is the additional maintenance required with spacers, other than perhaps an occasional re-torque?

I'm not much of a mechanic, so these questions are based on my ignorance of the subject matter.
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
Just remember, you have a 2010 jeep, notta 2012 !

JIMBO
I looked at the 2012 yesterday. I'd like one simply for the transmission (not so convinced the engine itself offers that much of an advantage over the 3.8. I'm guessing the new auto tranny makes the most difference).

But based upon your comment "Just remember, you have a 2010 jeep, notta 2012 !"...... why would that matter? Should I be thinking differently if I had a '12?
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
YUP, the 2012 is a whole new ball game-


Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
I looked at the 2012 yesterday. I'd like one simply for the transmission (not so convinced the engine itself offers that much of an advantage over the 3.8. I'm guessing the new auto tranny makes the most difference).

But based upon your comment "Just remember, you have a 2010 jeep, notta 2012 !"...... why would that matter? Should I be thinking differently if I had a '12?
New engine/tranny and new diff. gear ratio index !!

A completely different gear ratio requirement !
JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #14
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
Interesting, I had only thought about staying with my stock rims and adding spacers. What would you suggest for new wheels? Mine have the stock 17" wheels (I'm guessing they're alloy). Would you suggest a rim of lesser diameter to save some weight? Since there's "more rubber" with a smaller wheel, how much actual weight savings can I expect? What is the additional maintenance required with spacers, other than perhaps an occasional re-torque?

I'm not much of a mechanic, so these questions are based on my ignorance of the subject matter.
I'm not a big fan of spacers. A lot of folks use them, but I see em as a last-ditch fix. For one, they put increased stress on your bearings. In some states, you can't pass inspection if you're running spacers; and many tire shops won't install them.

Aside from that, buying JUST tires for your 17" rims will be almost as expensive as buying 16" or 15" rims AND the appropriate tires. The smaller rims will save weight, money, will fit without the need for spacers (if you get em w/around 4.5" backspacing) and will give you a greater contact patch on the ground. And when it comes time to replace your tires, you will spend far less buying 15's or 16's than you would for 17's.

Last of all, there is a far greater range of tires available for both 15" and 16" size wheels.

BTW: The rims in my photo above are 16's.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:57 PM   #15
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
YUP, the 2012 is a whole new ball game-




New engine/tranny and new diff. gear ratio index !!

A completely different gear ratio requirement !
JIMBO
Absolutely. Having driven mine on the new lift / tires for only a day, I'm already wondering if I really need to go to 4.88 gears (I suspect I will in the end, regardless).

Not gonna re-gear till Spring, anyway, so I'll give it more time, but the only gear I really noticed a difference in was 6th, when passing on the freeway. Around town it works great.

Of course, having a manual helps.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
YUP, the 2012 is a whole new ball game-

New engine/tranny and new diff. gear ratio index !!

A completely different gear ratio requirement !
JIMBO
Pray tell!!! I certainly don't want to start up a '12 JK vs. every-other JK argument, but I'm curious what the real-world differences are. I really don't know that much about the '12. Like I said, the limited amount of info I've seen convinces me (right or wrong) that the real difference is the tranny. I'm not so convinced that the 3.6 has a torque curve that is drastically different than the 3.8, esp. down at lower RPM's. I'm not dissatisfied with my 3.8 and a Superchip. I don't really care about horsepower. I'm not so sure the 3.6/new-auto-tranny combo is really worth me trading my '10 for!

I think I'll hold out for the next generation..... Hemi???? Diesel???? Diesel, yeaaaaaahhhhh baby!!!
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,916
Heh Heh, "having a manual helps"--WHAT ????


Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance_Redneck View Post
Pray tell!!! I certainly don't want to start up a '12 JK vs. every-other JK argument, but I'm curious what the real-world differences are. I really don't know that much about the '12. Like I said, the limited amount of info I've seen convinces me (right or wrong) that the real difference is the tranny. I'm not so convinced that the 3.6 has a torque curve that is drastically different than the 3.8, esp. down at lower RPM's. I'm not dissatisfied with my 3.8 and a Superchip. I don't really care about horsepower. I'm not so sure the 3.6/new-auto-tranny combo is really worth me trading my '10 for!

I think I'll hold out for the next generation..... Hemi???? Diesel???? Diesel, yeaaaaaahhhhh baby!!!
I can't see any reason to change from the auto to a STICK and a lotta reasons to change from a stick to an auto !

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #18
ESP
Needs stuff..
 
ESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,112
Love my manual
__________________
Behold...THE LEGENDARY ESP

98 XJ 02 TJ 10 JK 13 JK

ESP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Renaissance_Redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Joaquin Valley, California
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
Heh Heh, "having a manual helps"--WHAT ????
JIMBO
My Wrangler is the first automatic tranny I've ever owned. My wife's F-350 is the first auto tranny pickup she's ever owned.

We'll never go back to a stick, though the CJ-5's in my yard are still fun to drive!!!
__________________
Renaissance_Redneck is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #20
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
Heh Heh, "having a manual helps"--WHAT ????
Allows me to shift when I wanna shift, instead of the auto doing a constant hunt-and-peck.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
tjt94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: El Centro, CA
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post
Is that a picture of the match factory outside of Cloquet? I used to know a joke that used it as the punchline. It had to do with kissing, stinking, Cloquet, and the match factory. Anyone know the joke?
tjt94 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #22
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by esp
love my manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf

allows me to shift when i wanna shift, instead of the auto doing a constant hunt-and-peck.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #23
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjt94 View Post
Is that a picture of the match factory outside of Cloquet? I used to know a joke that used it as the punchline. It had to do with kissing, stinking, Cloquet, and the match factory. Anyone know the joke?
Cloquet, MN? Nope. That's a place called Thilmany Mill on the edge of Thousand Islands Nature Center in Kaukauna, Wisconsin.

Don't know the joke...but your description of it made me chuckle.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #24
Insert something witty...

WF Supporting Member
 
ShaunWV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 563
Images: 3
I love my Auto.....only now that I have went to 5.13's. Before, not so much. Now I think it's dang near perfect.
__________________
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
ShaunWV is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunWV
I love my Auto.....only now that I have went to 5.13's. Before, not so much. Now I think it's dang near perfect.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
sim333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: League City Tx
Posts: 392
Images: 9
Im little confused myself now. I have a 07 jku with 35s and a 4" lift. I was wanting to put 5.38 in it but i cant do to not having a rubi? Im I stuck getting only 5.13? Unless i do an axel swap? What size gears come in the 07 jku? Thanks
__________________
Enjoying life with my Beautiful Wife
sim333 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
joe002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by sim333 View Post
Im little confused myself now. I have a 07 jku with 35s and a 4" lift. I was wanting to put 5.38 in it but i cant do to not having a rubi? Im I stuck getting only 5.13? Unless i do an axel swap? What size gears come in the 07 jku? Thanks
They actually do make 5.38s for non-Rubicon’s now. I haven't read any threads where someone actually installed and reviewed them yet...
__________________
2008 Rubicon, 2 Door, Flame Red, Auto, MyGIG, Power Group, Deep Tint
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Rear Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly Antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Front Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skid, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #28
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunWV View Post
I love my Auto.....only now that I have went to 5.13's. Before, not so much. Now I think it's dang near perfect.
I see you have a 11 2 door auto like mine. I went 4.88 but I am running stock 32 inch tires on 18 inch sahara wheels. It is about perfect with 2500 rpm at 70 and about 2800 plus at 80. Before 1900 at 70 and 2200 at 80 and no power. I think 5.13 would be great if you ever go bigger then 32 inch tires. A must for 33 inch or larger tires on the 07 to 11 auto wranglers. What size are your tires anyway?
KSCRUDE is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Kdog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 106
Is there a gearing chart for the 2012 3.6 Penestar motor,,,,or would this chart suffice?
Kdog2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-26-2011, 02:49 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
joe002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdog2 View Post
Is there a gearing chart for the 2012 3.6 Penestar motor,,,,or would this chart suffice?
You need to look at the 2012 chart.

__________________
2008 Rubicon, 2 Door, Flame Red, Auto, MyGIG, Power Group, Deep Tint
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Rear Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly Antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Front Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skid, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pics of tj with 8" of lift and any tires between 33 and 37" jacked06tj TJ General Discussion Forum 91 01-10-2014 08:29 AM
33x10.5 tires fit no lift? rellyynn TJ General Discussion Forum 36 08-18-2013 09:21 AM
New to Lift Kits,wheels,and tires. need help on what to buy YJGrunt Tires & Wheels 2 01-13-2011 10:10 AM
What kind of lift + tires for trail riding ? LMG23 TJ Tech Forum 10 08-03-2009 09:26 AM
finished lift and tires...now sittin still. Felsengleiskette YJ General Discussion Forum 1 09-06-2005 09:15 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC