ok so i am brand spanking new to the jeep world. my new jeep is a army green
(rescue green) 07, jk 2dr x package stock everything. this was funded in part by our nations great Army ROTC scholorship program that said, i know kinda what i want to add onto it but im not sure what brands and sizes are good for each of the items listed below. So have fun with the list below max budget is probably around 5k for everything i know it wont cover it all but whatever it does id love to hear about it. oh last thing (sorry hardcore jeepers) im looking for increased preformance, and Sweet hard@@@ looks. not really much off-roading. central florida suburbs lack the terrain for sweet off-roading. so here's all the crap i think i want to add on have fun!!!!
1. tailgate storage unit that goes between back seat and tailgate
2. OH CRAP handles
3. lift kit 2.5 inch max so i dont have to swap out my shocks and struts
4. tires 33 inch sweet looking doesnt have to be good off-road
5. exhaust( no idea what it does cept increase noise and HP)
6. Intake Btw is it true a big exhaust wont work well with stock intakes?
7. secure ipod system cuz i wont ever have my roof on
8. bikini top for those nice afternoon thunderstorms
looking bumpers that wont crumble when rear ended or rammed into somone elses rear end
10.anything else that will help with power, noise, lift, awesomeness!!
big thanks to any and all who post on this about any of the above stuff!!!!!