I ordered my JK about 10 days ago and just received the "scheduled for production" email this morning. I had originally ordered it with a soft top, but being in Michigan I've decided I wanted the dual tops. Is it too late to add that to the order?
Also, I originally decided against the limited slip but figured I'd add that too if possible (not sure if this is harder to add than the top, but since production hasn't started, I don't see why it would be...)
I realize this may delay things but I'm in no rush and would rather have the hard top!