I have the Mopar 2" lift.
I did not purchase it due to the warranty on the lift. The parts are assured by a third party. (details are here) Installation, Safety and Warranty | Mopar
In my own opinion, here are reasons to consider a Mopar lift and installation, provided you realize you are paying a significant amount more that what the same components cost on the open market.
1. You only have one vehicle and
2. You need everything done in a day or an afternoon and even a loaner car and
3. You don't have time or space or desire to install the lift yourself and
4. You don't have any good local 4x4 shops to do the work and, and you don't belong to a Jeep Club or aren't willing to wait to join one or are too asocial for a wrenching party and/or
5. You've done this all before and would rather pay someone to do it up
But, yeah. I like my Mopar lift, and it's smooth as butter. (Most of mine looks like TeraFlex parts except for a few brackets. The shocks are revalved Billstiens. I don't like the rear routing of the brake hardlines and will swap them out when it's not so damn hot outside)
On your gears, there are tons of discussions about the 3.21 and tire size to read, just search up the JK forum here.