Originally Posted by Cloaker
Drove sedans my whole life. Finally had a chance to get something I have wanted since I was a kid. Got a 2013 Wrangler Sahara 4 door Unlimited. Need some recommendations;
1) Need to find actual rubber or all weather mats for cargo that fit, as well as all floors. I am not big on the Mopar design. Want something that will actually fit well...designed for the 2013. Any ideas?
2) How hard is it to install Fuel cover? Do they make 2013 locking ones for the 4 door Sahara Unlimited? In black?
3) Is it recommended to have something for the grill? 85% city driving 15% country offroad ratio.
I will have more questions later! Excited, never had a vehicle that I liked so much already. Thanks to any and all for your help!
1) I got the Quadratec floor liners for mine. They fit well and have good coverage. I got the front and rear seat ones in the Tread Lightly version since I'm a member and the extra $5 in the price goes to them. I did not order the cargo one for now because the carpet in the cargo area is reversible and has a rubber mat on the backside, which is sufficient for my needs.
2) it took me about 10 minutes from unboxing to putting tools away. I think they make a locking cap, but not locking door, or at least through Mopar. There may be aftermarket ones.
3) I did the gutter guard mesh grille mod in mine, mostly for ascetics, but it des offer some protection.