Well that's confusing as hell considering that the Mojave is listed on Jeep's website AND available for build as a 2011: Jeep® Wrangler Mojave
And while I'm on a roll, has anyone noticed that the Mojave 2 door is $530 MORE than the Rubicon and $2530 more than the Sahara?
And what are you getting for that extra money:
- Dark Saddle >>>Vinyl-wrapped<<< front door arm rest and center console lid with light frost beige accent stitching. huh??
- Dark Saddle McKinley >>>Vinyl<<< with Lizard embossed logo on Front Seat (since when was vinyl the seating surface of choice IN THE FREAKING DESERT??? )
- Driftwood Interior Accents
- Leather Accents (We can't put the leather on the seats, arm rests, and center console also?? )
- Mopar Thread Pattern Slush Mats (yay...floor mats!!)
- Air-Conditioning (ya think??)
- 17" Mineral Grey rims (useful how?)
- 32" BFG MTR Tires (about the only truly useful thing in this whole package)
- Black Front and Rear Bumper with Mineral Gray Appliques (Appliques??? Those will get us through the Mojave trail for sure! ).
- Body-color Hardtop and Body-color Fender Flares (You'll be the sexiest looking Jeep in all of Needles, CA with these!! )
- Mopar Fuel Filler Door and Tail Lamp Guards in black. (Will help keep the lizards out??)
- Mojave decal on Fender Flare and Lizard decal on hood and rear!! Jump to the :50 mark
It's like they took the Mountain and a Sahara and forced them to breed.
I just hope that the lizards didn't have to watch.
At least they got the COD edition right with the axles, HD suspension, and gearing of the Rubi.