New 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on Black Rock D-Windows! - Page 4 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #91
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 37,396
I finally made up my mind. Going to be the 15" Viper.

Thoughts are for the grey (tungsten)

Give me some opinions

Black or Tungsen?

Jeep is black
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2374542565.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	88156  

kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #92
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballandchain
Hey MTH, what brush bar is that on your stock front bumper? All the ones that I see are too high IMO and yours looks really good.
I get quite a few questions about it.

It's this Rugged Ridge light bar. I cut the light brackets off with a sawzall and bedlined over the exposed metal. Install wasn't bad, though your fingers need to get to some narrow spots. I also have this skid plate, and this shorty bumper cap set.

__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #93
Jeeper
 
NJJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 165
Yes!!! Bumper kit on back order.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-281989519.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	88181  
__________________
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited, Nav, remote start, Rescue Green Mods; Daystar Dash Console, neoprene handles, grab handle wraps, tail light guards, black grille inserts, black headlight bezels, mopar fuel door, locking gas cap, mopar entry guards, weather tech floor mats/cargo liner, hitch skid plate cover, Ultra Scan Gauge, matching booster seats,SuperChips Flashpaq tuned... Black Rock Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac's, Zone 3" lift kit, bumper shorty kit, bumper light bar, Warn Lights.
NJJeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #94
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 37,396
My MBRP hoop is on back order
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #95
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
I finally made up my mind. Going to be the 15" Viper.

Thoughts are for the grey (tungsten)

Give me some opinions

Black or Tungsen?

Jeep is black
I don't think the 15" Viper is going to clear the stock JK brakes.
__________________
Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101
Discount Tire is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #96
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 37,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire

I don't think the 15" Viper is going to clear the stock JK brakes.
Probably why nobody has them as 15's

Finally find a wheel I like grrrrrr
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #97
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Probably why nobody has them as 15's

Finally find a wheel I like grrrrrr
Very true
__________________
Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101
Discount Tire is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #98
Jeeper
 
silvrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 916
That looks good as is without the lift


But do hurry up and put it on already!!

Great tire wheel combo I too love discount tire!!!

Not local here thou. You did very good
__________________
'12 JK
'11 ZX-10r abs
silvrevo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #99
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrevo
That looks good as is without the lift

But do hurry up and put it on already!!

Great tire wheel combo I too love discount tire!!!

Not local here thou. You did very good
Thanks-- I still don't have a single complaint.

There's about 1" of spacer lift on it in those pics, but come January 29 some forum buds and I are sending it a good bit more skyward.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #100
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Two quick notes . . . .

First, I got my spare tire put on today. Black Rock had sent one wheel with the wrong bolt pattern originally, so I've been waiting for the right one to come in while leaving the stocker on the back. Looks a lot better in my opinion.

Second, as I suspected, my stock bumpstops are now too short. Since I assumed this would be the case, I ordered a set of the DayStar bumpstops from Jason at Krawl Off-Road last week. They're on back order though, so it'll be a little while. That said, since this combo of wheel/tire is so light, I'm not too concerned--though I'm definitely "on road only" until the new ones are installed.

Pics attached.
Do you have any issues with the 15 x 8 rim on the 33 x12.50 x 15 duratracs? Cause on Goodyears website it says the approved rim width is 8.5-11....really like the setup thanks.......
nicojames is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #101
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicojames

Do you have any issues with the 15 x 8 rim on the 33 x12.50 x 15 duratracs? Cause on Goodyears website it says the approved rim width is 8.5-11....really like the setup thanks.......
Nope. No issues. 8" rims do the job perfectly.

I think all 35s have that recommendation, but it's widely disregarded. Lots of tire places--even DTD--have no problem recommending the 8" as well as a 10" or something else.

These wheels do actually come in 15"x10" too.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #102
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Nope. No issues. 8" rims do the job perfectly.

I think all 35s have that recommendation, but it's widely disregarded. Lots of tire places--even DTD--have no problem recommending the 8" as well as a 10" or something else.

These wheels do actually come in 15"x10" too.

thanks
nicojames is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #103
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 29
did you have any fitment issues? or rubbing?....
nicojames is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #104
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicojames View Post
did you have any fitment issues? or rubbing?....
Nope. Perfect fit. Here's a discussion from earlier in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
Very nice!! No clearance issues with the 15" wheel and the brakes?
I'm wanting to do the same setup, 15's and 33's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Thanks. Nope, perfect fit. Very little room between the calipers and the wheel of course, but it's enough. No rubbing or struggling to get the wheel on.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #105
Jeeper
 
rgiand71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Jersey near Philly
Posts: 59
Mike,
Great look....I've been trying to decided on a new wheel & tire setup for my 2008 JKU and you've preety much narrowed down my decision.. Thanks
I was not looking to lift my Sahara, but did you have any issues as far as rubbing before your lift?
Thanks Randy
rgiand71 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #106
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiand71 View Post
Mike,
Great look....I've been trying to decided on a new wheel & tire setup for my 2008 JKU and you've preety much narrowed down my decision.. Thanks
I was not looking to lift my Sahara, but did you have any issues as far as rubbing before your lift?
Thanks Randy
Keep in mind that I've never run this set up without a lift. In the original pics at the top of this thread when I put the wheels/tires on, I already had the 19/60 HD coil set up PLUS .75" spacers all around. So I probably had about an inch and a half of lift there.

Here it is now with 2.5" of lift:



My suspicion would be that on a completely unlifted JKU, you will be fine on the road without a lift though it may look a little silly as the wheel wells will be "crammed" full of tire. Offroad, the tires will rub your fender flares when your suspension flexes.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #107
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
My suspicion would be that on a completely unlifted JKU, you will be fine on the road without a lift though it may look a little silly as the wheel wells will be "crammed" full of tire. Offroad, the tires will rub your fender flares when your suspension flexes.
Correct about the fitment.

If someone didn't want to lift they could certainly install flat fenders for a little more clearance and to eliminate any potential rubbing on and off-road.
__________________
Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101
Discount Tire is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #108
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
SilverSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22,189
Send a message via Yahoo to SilverSport
After hearing rumors that the Black Rock Type 909S were discontinued, I contacted Black Rock directly. I was told they are NOT discontinued and they have plenty in stock.

I was then asked what kind of vehicle I planned to put them on. I said a JKU. Their response: they won't fit because they won't clear the calipers.
__________________
"Own a Jeep and own a piece of history."

"The Hunter is not concerned with the opinion of the Wolf."
SilverSport is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #109
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
AMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Near Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 289
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRubi
After hearing rumors that the Black Rock Type 909S were discontinued, I contacted Black Rock directly. I was told they are NOT discontinued and they have plenty in stock.

I was then asked what kind of vehicle I planned to put them on. I said a JKU. Their response: they won't fit because they won't clear the calipers.
Obviously they do clear the calipers right? How is it the manufacturer does not know their wheel fits a JK?
AMangum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #110
ESP
Jeeper
 
ESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMangum View Post
Obviously they do clear the calipers right? How is it the manufacturer does not know their wheel fits a JK?
__________________
98 XJ 02 TJ 10 JK 13 JK

2013 JK - Lifted w/ 35s - Bilstein 5100s - Monster TB - Chopped Flares - Can't Keep It Clean
ESP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #111
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMangum View Post
Obviously they do clear the calipers right? How is it the manufacturer does not know their wheel fits a JK?
Yes, they in fact clear the calipers with no problem. I've got thousands of miles on my 909s without any issue whatsoever.

As for the manufacturer knowing, I don't know about this specific instance. However, I think it's worth considering that aftermarket wheel companies generally make wheels for an untold number of vehicles beyond jeep JKs. And they presumably use manufacturer provided data to determine wheel fitment rather than actually purchasing and test fitting hundreds of different vehicles. It's no doubt annotated in some database somewhere that 15" wheels won't clear the JKs brake calipers (as many won't) or that 16" is the smallest wheel used by the manufacturer, and so that's the advice that is repeated on any inquiry on the topic.

If anything, resellers like Discount Tire are going to be a better source for actual fitment knowledge over a manufacturer. Resellers actually INSTALL these wheels, and they're likely to notice all sorts of quirks and issues that may pop up on particular wheels in particular applications.

But even a reseller isn't going to be certain as to each and every vehicle. We have the good fortune of having a vehicle with a substantial following, so there's actually a concerted test-fitting effort.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #112
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 37,396
Yep. I asked my local TFT "must be discontinued" and "15's will not for your model anyways"
They go buy what's in front of them on the computer screen :P
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #113
Really liking the Jeep...

WF Supporting Member
 
strider_mt2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 1,956
This is the look I'm shooting for.
I love the wheel/tire combo and how the front end is set up with the stubby bumper and the light bar.
I've stated in the past how much I like the look of MTH's Jeep. It's awesome.

I'm also planning to cut the tabs off of that bar and bedline the bar and the bumper after the modifications. Hopefully this spring.
I've already obtained the end caps, the rest will come in a piece at a time.
__________________
2012 Unlimited Rubicon - Natural Green
Every Day Driver
strider_mt2k is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #114
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
SilverSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22,189
Send a message via Yahoo to SilverSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Yes, they in fact clear the calipers with no problem. I've got thousands of miles on my 909s without any issue whatsoever.

As for the manufacturer knowing, I don't know about this specific instance. However, I think it's worth considering that aftermarket wheel companies generally make wheels for an untold number of vehicles beyond jeep JKs. And they presumably use manufacturer provided data to determine wheel fitment rather than actually purchasing and test fitting hundreds of different vehicles. It's no doubt annotated in some database somewhere that 15" wheels won't clear the JKs brake calipers (as many won't) or that 16" is the smallest wheel used by the manufacturer, and so that's the advice that is repeated on any inquiry on the topic.

If anything, resellers like Discount Tire are going to be a better source for actual fitment knowledge over a manufacturer. Resellers actually INSTALL these wheels, and they're likely to notice all sorts of quirks and issues that may pop up on particular wheels in particular applications.

But even a reseller isn't going to be certain as to each and every vehicle. We have the good fortune of having a vehicle with a substantial following, so there's actually a concerted test-fitting effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Yep. I asked my local TFT "must be discontinued" and "15's will not for your model anyways"
They go buy what's in front of them on the computer screen :P
Agreed. When I asked my local DT store for a price, the sales rep said "The Black Rock 909s won't fit the JK". I said "actually they will cuz all the guys on the WF are running them". His reply was "I am just going by what's on my computer".

As to being discontinued, I contacted Black Rock directly and asked this question. Their answer is these wheels are not discontinued and they have plenty in stock. Just a matter of tire stores placing orders.

I love the look of the Black Rock 909s. However, I am not a big fan of all black rims so I ordered the 909s with the black center and tungsten around the outside. Should have em by next week. Will post pics.
I also ordered the open end lugnuts to avoid clearance issues with the center caps.
__________________
"Own a Jeep and own a piece of history."

"The Hunter is not concerned with the opinion of the Wolf."
SilverSport is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #115
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_mt2k View Post
This is the look I'm shooting for.
I love the wheel/tire combo and how the front end is set up with the stubby bumper and the light bar. I've stated in the past how much I like the look of MTH's Jeep. It's awesome.

I'm also planning to cut the tabs off of that bar and bedline the bar and the bumper after the modifications. Hopefully this spring.
I've already obtained the end caps, the rest will come in a piece at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRubi View Post
I love the look of the Black Rock 909s. However, I am not a big fan of all black rims so I ordered the 909s with the black center and tungsten around the outside. Should have em by next week. Will post pics.
I also ordered the open end lugnuts to avoid clearance issues with the center caps.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #116
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMangum View Post
Obviously they do clear the calipers right? How is it the manufacturer does not know their wheel fits a JK?
Unique wheel is the company that makes Black Rock. Unique wheel mostly makes steel wheels and their steel wheels don't fit the JK in 15". This may be the reason they think their 15" alloy wheels don't fit either. (built to very similar specs)

We've test fit them and sold many, many 15" black rock wheels. They do indeed clear the brakes on the JK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRubi View Post
Agreed. When I asked my local DT store for a price, the sales rep said "The Black Rock 909s won't fit the JK". I said "actually they will cuz all the guys on the WF are running them". His reply was "I am just going by what's on my computer".

As to being discontinued, I contacted Black Rock directly and asked this question. Their answer is these wheels are not discontinued and they have plenty in stock. Just a matter of tire stores placing orders.

I love the look of the Black Rock 909s. However, I am not a big fan of all black rims so I ordered the 909s with the black center and tungsten around the outside. Should have em by next week. Will post pics.
I also ordered the open end lugnuts to avoid clearance issues with the center caps.
uggg, I've done my best to get the 15" wheels that we have test fit here updated in our computer systems. We have a few systems that feed our fitment guide so its not as easy of an update as I wish it was. Bare with us and if you need help with a jeep fitment. Any jeep fitment that is, please PM us here we'll be happy to help. Sorry for the confusion.

__________________
Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101
Discount Tire is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #117
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
SilverSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22,189
Send a message via Yahoo to SilverSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
uggg, I've done my best to get the 15" wheels that we have test fit here updated in our computer systems. We have a few systems that feed our fitment guide so its not as easy of an update as I wish it was. Bare with us and if you need help with a jeep fitment. Any jeep fitment that is, please PM us here we'll be happy to help. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem. The local DT rep was cool about it when I told him they would work. I was armed with WF knowledge!
__________________
"Own a Jeep and own a piece of history."

"The Hunter is not concerned with the opinion of the Wolf."
SilverSport is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #118
Jeeper
 
LitleMs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere.....out there.....
Posts: 126
Talking

OK guys. The time has finally come. The tax refund is back and it's finally time to spend some $$ on my girl. I'm sooooooo excited. I want to make sure I have everything right before I order though.

I want to order from DTD. I see that Tread Lightly is offering the $100 rebate again this year, so I need join. I also know that DTD will price match (I found Duratracs at another site for about $27.xx less each ). DTD is also offering a $100 instant rebate for the combo right now. And Goodyear has a $60 rebate right now too. Do they give you a forum discount too? Am I missing anything??

I know I should get the replacement warranty. But what about the Ride Match System/Road Force add on? Is it really needed and did you guys do it?

Also, I know you guys said I could sell my wheels and tires. My wheels are the 17" ones with about 8500 miles (when I try to sell 'em) on them. Is it realistic to think I could get $100 each for them??

Thanks!!
LitleMs is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #119
Jeeper
 
LitleMs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere.....out there.....
Posts: 126
Unhappy

Well shoot! I just called DTD to ask a few questions and they're closed and they aren't open tomorrow. I think this means I'm going to miss out on the $100 discount that expires tomorrow.
LitleMs is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #120
Jeeper
 
4fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Graham, NC
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitleMs
Well shoot! I just called DTD to ask a few questions and they're closed and they aren't open tomorrow. I think this means I'm going to miss out on the $100 discount that expires tomorrow.
Send them a PM. I'm sure they can hook you up. However, they have stated that the $100 discount can not be combined with price matching.

__________________
-Jeff-
'11 JKU Sport - TF Leveling Kit - 16" Strike 5s on 33s
4fit is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tinted black soft top windows part number 06GoldenEagle TJ General Discussion Forum 4 05-22-2011 01:48 PM
NJ: Rugged Ridge 13708.35 Soft Top Replacement With Tinted Windows (Black) Wrangler_MD Classifieds Archive 2 05-11-2011 03:23 PM
Black Rock ptk Pictures Forum 1 03-04-2010 02:12 AM
Wheel Upgrade! Black Rock Viper 900's! Blackbeard1718 Tires & Wheels 8 01-21-2010 08:22 PM
Black rock wheels lost General Jeep Discussion 2 09-30-2009 12:54 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC