New 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on Black Rock D-Windows! - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
New 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on Black Rock D-Windows!

Here are my new 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on 15" Black Rock D-Windows (also known as "909"s).



Purchased these through my local Discount Tire after some outstanding assistance from the Discount Tire Direct folks through PMs on this forum.

I've driven the 35 miles to work, and now can provide an initial review . . .

First up, cost. Discount Tire matched the lowest delivered price, gave me $55 each for my old Rubi tires ( ), $50 off for being a member of the Wrangler Forum, $50 off the wheels for Black Friday, and $50 off the tires for Black Friday, which brought the total to $1252.25 plus tax. On top of that, I submitted my $40 rebate through Goodyear as well as a $100 rebate through TreadLightly. I'm on the fence about whether I should sell my old Mountain Edition wheels. I might hang on to them, but if not, that's probably another $200 to $300 or so back in my pocket. That means I'm out-the-door for about $1000 for five new tires and five new wheels. Can't beat it.

Gearing. Here's where I was worried. I've got a 4 door, the old 3.8 engine, 3.21 gears, and I went up an inch in tire diameter and 2.5" in tire width. My hope however was that the super light weight of this set up would help offset some of that. (For those who don't know, 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs with a 15" alloy wheels is the lightest weight 33" set up available, even lighter than the stock Rubi set up.) Additionally, I was hoping the reduced rolling resistance from the DuraTracs (an AT tire instead of my stock MT) would also help out.

And? I was right. If anything, it is EASIER to get rolling from a stop with these tires. I couldn't believe it. I really thought I was going to have to refine my clutch technique, but nope. The stop-and-go low speed stuff is much better on these than the stock Rubi tires. Really, really happy.

On the highway, my RPMs have dropped a bit at the same speed on account of the larger diameter. But it's not much. It just means I've just got to downshift a little earlier on hills I would've downshifted on anyway. It's a non-issue.

Ride. Great. Smoother and quieter than the stock Rubi tires I am used to.

MPG. Right after I got the tires I filled up the tank, reset my MPG dash readout (as I do at every fillup), and drove 35 miles to work. My dash readout now says 19 mpg. That's around the high side of normal, which is generally anywhere between 17 mpg and 19.5 mpg. So that means my mileage has apparently either been unaffected or improved, and that's not accounting for the extra inch in diameter since I don't have a ProCal/Superchip. Very interesting. I'm going to have to watch that one.

Overall, very happy. Not a single complaint yet.

Questions? Comments? I'm all ears. And here's a few more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front New Wheels & Tires.jpg
Views:	5064
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	81872   Click image for larger version

Name:	Close Up Rear New Wheels & Tires.jpg
Views:	1437
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	81874  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fenders New Wheels & Tires.jpg
Views:	1117
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	81875  

__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
MillerWelds87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 279
Thats a nice lookin jeep i like the dark blue! Tire wheel combo look mean. Is your jeep liftrd at all? Spacers or a 2.5 lift?

MillerWelds87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerWelds87 View Post
Thats a nice lookin jeep i like the dark blue! Tire wheel combo look mean. Is your jeep liftrd at all? Spacers or a 2.5 lift?
Thanks.

It's got about 1.5" of lift from .75" spacers and Mopar HD coils. But it'll rub the fenders if I were to go offroad. I'm heading to a 2.5" TeraFlex coil lift soon--it's actually sitting in a box in my kitchen.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
MillerWelds87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Thanks.

It's got about 1.5" of lift from .75" spacers and Mopar HD coils. But it'll rub the fenders if I were to go offroad. I'm heading to a 2.5" TeraFlex coil lift soon--it's actually sitting in a box in my kitchen.
I see good stuff! And theres nothing wrong with having dinner with your new lift at the dinner table
MillerWelds87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
KooL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SW Indiana
Posts: 495
Looks good MTH! Thanks for the good review also.
KooL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574


$50 for the old tires? How much tread was left.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
ESP
Needs stuff..
 
ESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,116
Good to see them on! They look really good, great choice. I bet your liking the fatter look of those bigger tires. You took off the spidertrax?
__________________
Behold...THE LEGENDARY ESP

98 XJ 02 TJ 10 JK 13 JK

ESP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #8
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post


$50 for the old tires? How much tread was left.
$55. They measured the tread, but I can't recall what the number was. The tires had over 27,000 miles on them, though they looked like they had plenty of tread left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP View Post
Good to see them on! They look really good, great choice. I bet your liking the fatter look of those bigger tires. You took off the spidertrax?
Yep, these tires look much better, no doubt. And yeah, the SpiderTrax spacers are GONE. Feels good.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574
15x8 correct?

I don't have a DT Local.
Curious to get a price from a local shop.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
15x8 correct?

I don't have a DT Local.
Curious to get a price from a local shop.
Yep. These are them.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
ESP
Needs stuff..
 
ESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
$55. They measured the tread, but I can't recall what the number was. The tires had over 27,000 miles on them, though they looked like they had plenty of tread left.



Yep, these tires look much better, no doubt. And yeah, the SpiderTrax spacers are GONE. Feels good.
I hear ya. I felt the same way when I got the spacers out and put in the coils for the lift. Its a good vibe. So your going to sell em now eh? Oh WHEN'S THE LIFT GETTING ON?????
__________________
Behold...THE LEGENDARY ESP

98 XJ 02 TJ 10 JK 13 JK

ESP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #12
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP View Post
I hear ya. I felt the same way when I got the spacers out and put in the coils for the lift. Its a good vibe. So your going to sell em now eh? Oh WHEN'S THE LIFT GETTING ON?????
I don't really feel I can legitimately sell the SpiderTrax, unfortunately. Aside from being used, one of the lug bolts is stripped. Absent a repair, they're probably not the best thing to put on your rig.

Seeing the lift in my kitchen is driving me CRAZY. My weekends are just all tied up through the holidays. Right after though, we've got to get out to Dustin's and get'er done!
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Cudda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Celina, Texas
Posts: 229
Thats a good looking jeep!

what brand is that bull bar?
Cudda is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #14
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudda View Post
Thats a good looking jeep!

what brand is that bull bar?


It's just this light bar. I used a sawzall to cut off the light brackets and bedlined the exposed metal.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26,791
Looks nice.
Ageless Stranger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #16
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH

Yep. These are them.
Yep I called my local TFT for S&G's
There was a slight pause after I told him
my expected price range. He said the rebate Goodyear has is over. He will call back.
I doubt I'll get anything for my tire's. I tried with them in the past with decent tread with no luck.
I'm in no rush just curious on what they would do for that exact setup. Although I am still In favor of the MT sidebiter for a wheel. They cost a bit more though.
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 694
Thats a nice setup. I like those wheels. This is, in no way, a book mark for when I have to get new tires
__________________
~ Luke
2012 JKU SportS
33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratracs
MB72 Wheels
R4D4R is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
gluestick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Here are my new 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs on 15" Black Rock D-Windows (also known as "909"s).



Purchased these through my local Discount Tire after some outstanding assistance from the Discount Tire Direct folks through PMs on this forum.

I've driven the 35 miles to work, and now can provide an initial review . . .

First up, cost. Discount Tire matched the lowest delivered price, gave me $55 each for my old Rubi tires ( ), $50 off for being a member of the Wrangler Forum, $50 off the wheels for Black Friday, and $50 off the tires for Black Friday, which brought the total to $1252.25 plus tax. On top of that, I submitted my $40 rebate through Goodyear as well as a $100 rebate through TreadLightly. I'm on the fence about whether I should sell my old Mountain Edition wheels. I might hang on to them, but if not, that's probably another $200 to $300 or so back in my pocket. That means I'm out-the-door for about $1000 for five new tires and five new wheels. Can't beat it.

Gearing. Here's where I was worried. I've got a 4 door, the old 3.8 engine, 3.21 gears, and I went up an inch in tire diameter and 2.5" in tire width. My hope however was that the super light weight of this set up would help offset some of that. (For those who don't know, 33x12.5R15 DuraTracs with a 15" alloy wheels is the lightest weight 33" set up available, even lighter than the stock Rubi set up.) Additionally, I was hoping the reduced rolling resistance from the DuraTracs (an AT tire instead of my stock MT) would also help out.

And? I was right. If anything, it is EASIER to get rolling from a stop with these tires. I couldn't believe it. I really thought I was going to have to refine my clutch technique, but nope. The stop-and-go low speed stuff is much better on these than the stock Rubi tires. Really, really happy.

On the highway, my RPMs have dropped a bit at the same speed on account of the larger diameter. But it's not much. It just means I've just got to downshift a little earlier on hills I would've downshifted on anyway. It's a non-issue.

Ride. Great. Smoother and quieter than the stock Rubi tires I am used to.

MPG. Right after I got the tires I filled up the tank, reset my MPG dash readout (as I do at every fillup), and drove 35 miles to work. My dash readout now says 19 mpg. That's around the high side of normal, which is generally anywhere between 17 mpg and 19.5 mpg. So that means my mileage has apparently either been unaffected or improved, and that's not accounting for the extra inch in diameter since I don't have a ProCal/Superchip. Very interesting. I'm going to have to watch that one.

Overall, very happy. Not a single complaint yet.

Questions? Comments? I'm all ears. And here's a few more pics.

Real nice set up. The tires look even nicer with your stubby!
gluestick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
clvnmcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 308
Images: 5
Looks Great! You're going to love the tires and the lift.
__________________
------------------------------
2012 JKU Rubicon / 2.5" Teraflex Spring Lift / 315/70/17 Duratracs on 17x9 ATX Artillery / Rockhard Front Bumper / Warn M8000 Winch / Expedition One Rear Bumper / Rockhard Evap Relocation / AFE Cat Back Exhaust
clvnmcd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
ESP
Needs stuff..
 
ESP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 11,116
__________________
Behold...THE LEGENDARY ESP

98 XJ 02 TJ 10 JK 13 JK

ESP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #21
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP View Post


Wow . . . but . . . if I just air down to 15 psi with these sweet new DuraTracs . . . .

__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #22
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH



Wow . . . but . . . if I just air down to 15 psi with these sweet new DuraTracs . . . .


__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #23
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574
TFT Said the black rock 909's are discontinued
:Banghead:

"some company's may have some left in stock"

That true?
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #24
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
TFT Said the black rock 909's are discontinued
:Banghead:

"some company's may have some left in stock"

That true?
I heard no such thing. They were--as noted on DTD's website--special order though. I presume that means they're still being made. In fact, I sure hope so because I need one more--Black Rock sent the wrong bolt pattern for my spare, so I've still got the stocker back there.

In any event, you realize that you can order from DTD and have them shipped (tires already mounted and balanced) to your house for you to install like Barmanvarn, right? Then put your stock wheels/tires on Craigslist?
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #25
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 31,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH

I heard no such thing. They were--as noted on DTD's website--special order though. I presume that means they're still being made. In fact, I sure hope so because I need one more--Black Rock sent the wrong bolt pattern for my spare, so I've still got the stocker back there.

In any event, you realize that you can order from DTD and have them shipped (tires already mounted and balanced) to your house for you to install like Barmanvarn, right? Then put your stock wheels/tires on Craigslist?
Yep like said just exploring my options.

They must be special order because even looking in the Qtec mag. The 15's are only shown for 98-06 Tj's.

I know the Jk's BP is 5x5

Must be why
__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS=Frankinlift from hell.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Chigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Island
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerWelds87 View Post
Thats a nice lookin jeep i like the dark blue!
Took the letters right off of my keyboard.

That is a sharp color!

Nice job.
__________________
Mark Trains Dogs!
And the people who love them.
Chigger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #27
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigger View Post
Took the letters right off of my keyboard.

That is a sharp color!

Nice job.
Thanks! It's "Deep Water Blue" and was only offered in 2010. There was a similar TJ color a while back, though I don't recall exactly what it was called. I was a huge fan of the color and was really surprised when it wasn't offered in 2011.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #28
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,488
Looks great! Thank you for your support! I haven't heard that the 909's are discontinued but your local store should still be able to get one for you. If they can't get one from Black Rock Directly it looks like we have 3 of them in Discount Tire Direct warehouses.
__________________
Low Prices! More Choices! FREE SHIPPING!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Size Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Discount Tire is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #29
Proud Wrangler Owner

WF Supporting Member
 
sunnykk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 588
Nice Setup. Like the look.
sunnykk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #30
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Very nice!! No clearance issues with the 15" wheel and the brakes?
I'm wanting to do the same setup, 15's and 33's.

__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tinted black soft top windows part number 06GoldenEagle TJ General Discussion Forum 4 05-22-2011 12:48 PM
NJ: Rugged Ridge 13708.35 Soft Top Replacement With Tinted Windows (Black) Wrangler_MD Classifieds Archive 2 05-11-2011 02:23 PM
Black Rock ptk Pictures Forum 1 03-04-2010 01:12 AM
Wheel Upgrade! Black Rock Viper 900's! Blackbeard1718 Tires & Wheels 8 01-21-2010 07:22 PM
Black rock wheels lost General Jeep Discussion 2 09-29-2009 11:54 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC