OE 2012 Rubicon Wheels & Tires - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
AGGIE_Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: College Station
Posts: 54
OE 2012 Rubicon Wheels & Tires

I am fixing to change out my OE wheels & tires on my 2012 Rubicon. I was thinking that maybe someone could use them and I would post them up for-sale on craigslist or maybe even on the forum. My question is what is a reasonable asking price? The tires have 30K miles on them and the spare is brand new I am going to sell all 5 together and I will not be including the TPMS sensors. Any help would be great. I am hoping to use the money to help pay for or cover a Trek Top NX.

Thanks for any suggestions

__________________
AGGIE_Rubicon
Texas Fleet Outfitters
AGGIE_Rubicon is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
bfschor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 347
What's the mileage rating if the tires? Figure that and the price of them new and you can back into what they're worth.
Wheels would be daily easy to estimate...,just look online for what everyone else is selling them for.

bfschor is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
AGGIE_Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: College Station
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfschor View Post
What's the mileage rating if the tires? Figure that and the price of them new and you can back into what they're worth.
Wheels would be daily easy to estimate...,just look online for what everyone else is selling them for.
That's a good idea for the tires but I am looked around on prices for the wheels and they are all over the place can't seem to find anything that is standard
__________________
AGGIE_Rubicon
Texas Fleet Outfitters
AGGIE_Rubicon is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
whiteyjfm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: La Quinta CA
Posts: 585
I got a set of the same wheels and tires with 12000 miles for sale now for 2 months for $400, and no takers. Hope this helps you.
whiteyjfm is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
bfschor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyjfm View Post
I got a set of the same wheels and tires with 12000 miles for sale now for 2 months for $400, and no takers. Hope this helps you.
Wow!!! I can't believe you haven't had any hits on that!!! Factory wheels are expensive!
bfschor is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
rigreker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Enid Ok
Posts: 33
I'll pay you $50.00 to take mine off my hands ! I need the room in my shed! 0 miles
rigreker is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 371
Just sold my factory 2013 Sahara wheels for $250, does not include tires. I think I did pretty good.
Mattk11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
gillbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigreker View Post
I'll pay you $50.00 to take mine off my hands ! I need the room in my shed! 0 miles
If you weren't so far away I'd take your $50!
gillbot is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 38
I know this isn't the thread to buy and sell, but any of you guys with your wheels for sale located near ky ?
Ckincaid1404 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,809
I sold all 5 of mine for $500 on Craigslist. I had 1000 miles on them and took a while to sell. I listed on many forums and Craigslist. Started at $650 and lowered by $50 every couple weeks.

On Craigslist, they'll sell a lot faster if you'll sell just the tires. That sucks though because the wheels alone would be hard to sell.
suicideking is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
thinkxingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 1,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckincaid1404 View Post
I know this isn't the thread to buy and sell, but any of you guys with your wheels for sale located near ky ?
Agreed- maybe just a quick mention of location?
__________________
"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom."
thinkxingu is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
gillbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
I sold all 5 of mine for $500 on Craigslist. I had 1000 miles on them and took a while to sell. I listed on many forums and Craigslist. Started at $650 and lowered by $50 every couple weeks.

On Craigslist, they'll sell a lot faster if you'll sell just the tires. That sucks though because the wheels alone would be hard to sell.
I've been mostly looking for wheels alone but can't find any close.

gillbot is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC