21 years old. Live at home. Don't go to school. Manager at a convenience store. Making ~23k /y
Saved up some $ and put down $9000 down and traded in my car (99' Cougar) in March.
Still owe about $15k on my 11' 2 Dr Sport. Pay $320 a month so just over 5 years to go.
- Life Is Good Tire cover ($50)
- Mopar Mirror Relocation Brackets from my dealer ($60)
- SpiderWebShade ($70)
- Smittybilt 2" x 30' Tow Strap ($30)
- Rugged Ridge Front/Tail Light Covers ($80) - Craiglist
- Quadratec Front Floor Liners ($60)
- Quadratec Black Grab Handles ($20)
- VDP Trash Can & Cup Holder ($35)
- MORE Dead Pedal ($45)
- Yakima Spare Tire Bike Carrier ($60)
- Painted stock rims w/ bed liner spray paint ($30)
Total = just over $500.
11 separate moments of happiness. Everything else is still stock. I'm content for now.