Pentastar + RIPP SuperCharger = SUPERSTAR? - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
traitor08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 480
That is pretty much awesome.

traitor08 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
This will void the power train warranty for sure. Not intended to be sc'd. They can blame all sorts of issues on this. I had a sc in a Chevy truck and it was ok, not great but ok. I kept having an issue with the throttle body. The pressure kept butterflying the "flap" inside the throttle body and the throttle would get stuck. I knew a tech at the dealer at the time and he was able to warranty the part for me. It was lucky and would not have happened anywhere else. He pulled this 3 times for me and I finally unloaded the truck do to several other issues. Had the ignition box go out causing it to run lean and my entire exhaust pipe was glowing red. Luckily it didn't ruin the head gaskets. Many other issues I kept encountering as well.

Hope it works out for you, but I will never put another aftermarket sc on anything I own. These motors are NOT designed for this. Rather do a motor swap and get naturally aspirated power. Not trying to dog anyone here just going off my opinion with my actual experience.

__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,660
Images: 21
Awesome. Congrats.
Any mention or concern about the stock gears and clutch over time? Have had heavily boosted and supercharged cars- right now a supercharged g35 at 450 hp. In each instance the stock stuff couldn't handle the HP boost. Are there performance/upgraded clutches for a Jeep? Does RIPP offer anything for this?
JeepHerz is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 102
I was thinking about doing this when they finally went into prod.

Naturally aspirated power is always best in my opinion - but if the torque curve on this setup is like a hi-po V8 then I'd do it over a hemi.

If it's peaky/have to rev the heck out of it to get hp/torque then I'm going to leave it stock.

post up dyno chart when you can for us. thanks man.
pooneej is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #35
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
The dyno is on the first page, remember-BETA TESTING RESULTS. Production will be better.

I'm driving right now just pulled over to update you guys.

The power is there early in the RPM, and it builds power steeply as the RPMs climb.

It's clearly meaner than stock up to 3k RPM, then all out ferocious anywhere above that.

I have a grin from ear to ear as I press the gas.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #36
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHerz
Awesome. Congrats.
Any mention or concern about the stock gears and clutch over time? Have had heavily boosted and supercharged cars- right now a supercharged g35 at 450 hp. In each instance the stock stuff couldn't handle the HP boost. Are there performance/upgraded clutches for a Jeep? Does RIPP offer anything for this?
RIPP's position is that you won't need to upgrade clutch or gears.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,660
Images: 21
cool.
Now you need a GoPro so you can document the first time you smoke a sports car. That "what the f**k just happened" expression is priceless.
JeepHerz is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
There just aren't enough "Os"in cool....
__________________
Never share a foxhole with someone braver than yourself

2013 JK Sport, Dozer, Auto, 3.5 AEV lift, Nitto 35s, Black Rock D909S Wheels, AEV bumper, PIAA lights, Wet Okoles, FlowMaster 40, G2 Diff Covers, K&N, Springfield XD 40 ...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #39
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFace View Post
RIPP's position is that you won't need to upgrade clutch or gears.
Would u expect any different? Telling people that a new performance clutch is needed, upgraded braking system, torque convertor, and the ease of blowing out your rear end with all this extra power in a jeep that is not designed for massive power or speed wont sell many kits. The clutch will slip and wear much faster since it isn't designed to handle so much extra power at the flywheel. If its getting another 100 hp at the rear wheels, it's much more than that at the flywheel. Once it slips a few times it will become glazed over and will deteriorate exponentially from there. Only a heavier clutch will prevent this. It may not happen right away, but it will fail sooner than normal. Ask me how I know.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
COStrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy
This will void the power train warranty for sure. Not intended to be sc'd. They can blame all sorts of issues on this. I had a sc in a Chevy truck and it was ok, not great but ok. I kept having an issue with the throttle body. The pressure kept butterflying the "flap" inside the throttle body and the throttle would get stuck. I knew a tech at the dealer at the time and he was able to warranty the part for me. It was lucky and would not have happened anywhere else. He pulled this 3 times for me and I finally unloaded the truck do to several other issues. Had the ignition box go out causing it to run lean and my entire exhaust pipe was glowing red. Luckily it didn't ruin the head gaskets. Many other issues I kept encountering as well.

Hope it works out for you, but I will never put another aftermarket sc on anything I own. These motors are NOT designed for this. Rather do a motor swap and get naturally aspirated power. Not trying to dog anyone here just going off my opinion with my actual experience.
How long ago was this? Maybe technology has come a ways since then? Based on the companies focus on reliability and durability I suspect things are different
__________________
We do not take risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping us.-Unknown
COStrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
No it was a vortech charger just like ripp uses. Do some research about issues guys have had with these. U will find plenty in a 5 minute search. Believe me, it's a can a worms dumped all over your rig. This goes for all types of vehicles, not just jeeps. There is always something going on, never ending. Guys were blowing out transmissions with these too, cracking throttle bodies, etc. plus this power is useless on the trail. It's upper rpm power....we need low end power for trails and climbing. Unless you are prerunning and if that's the case a jeep is not the best rig to dump cash into as a prerunner IMO. Spinning tires at high rpm on the trails breaks stuff. Hemi or LS swap ftw.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #43
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
Just walked in the door, Drove it all day. Went do different family members houses, all wanted to pop the hood and browse then get it on the road and play with it.

Its a great toy. I love shocking a passenger. Funny how they all demand the keys after.

Im out for objectivity, so if something does break, Ill let you guys know. The guy in that complaint thread had 6 posts. I mentioned the person with the auto issues in an earlier post. Same guy.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north jersey
Posts: 509
pieface, sounds great, but what did ripp say about how th stock clutch trannie and gears will hold up? tks
blackforestgreen is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #45
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackforestgreen View Post
pieface, sounds great, but what did ripp say about how th stock clutch trannie and gears will hold up? tks
They said they can handle the added power without a problem. RIPP has had a supercharger on their pentastar for most of the last year.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #46
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFace View Post
They said they can handle the added power without a problem. RIPP has had a supercharger on their pentastar for most of the last year.
Really suprising why would they tell you any different? so they can sell fewer kits? I read threads from vendors all the time talking about breaks, failures, and conflicts with their products and other components.
Seems like you guys are happy to be fed what you want to hear, especially when it's coming from the manufacturer. Just my opinion. I forgot how much post count reflects on the quality or legitimacy of the information. I'm done here.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #47
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Very cool. Do you have a boost gauge to find out how much boost it's running?

I don't have any concerns with the gears at all. Sudden torque usually kills gears and the centrifugal superchargers are more progressive, not a huge instance torque increase. Clutch will definitely wear out faster that's just the nature of the beast.

The engine? I don't really trust the Pentastar that much so I'm interested to see how things turn out longer-term.
philxor is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #48
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by philxor View Post

I don't have any concerns with the gears at all. Sudden torque usually kills gears and the centrifugal superchargers are more progressive, not a huge instance torque increase. Clutch will definitely wear out faster that's just the nature of the beast.

The engine? I don't really trust the Pentastar that much so I'm interested to see how things turn out longer-term.
Holy smokes. Someone with common freaking sense finally arrived.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #49
Sponsoring Vendor
 
RIPPMODS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy View Post
Would u expect any different? Telling people that a new performance clutch is needed, upgraded braking system, torque convertor, and the ease of blowing out your rear end with all this extra power in a jeep that is not designed for massive power or speed wont sell many kits. The clutch will slip and wear much faster since it isn't designed to handle so much extra power at the flywheel. If its getting another 100 hp at the rear wheels, it's much more than that at the flywheel. Once it slips a few times it will become glazed over and will deteriorate exponentially from there. Only a heavier clutch will prevent this. It may not happen right away, but it will fail sooner than normal. Ask me how I know.
Comparing YOUR Chevy truck experience to a jeep is almost like comparing a Honda Accord with a Bentley.
There are too many differences between what you had and what we have. We have OVER 2000 system sold for the 3.8L and the VAST majority are more than happy. We have customers running their 3.8L's over 150k miles and over 100k supercharged. Tried and tested, we always air on the side of conservative power over absolute power. You can't call AAA when you are 30 miles from the nearest road, and we know that.

RIPP
__________________
RIPP Superchargers
*RIPP BLOG*
2012-2013 3.6L Supercharger Systems NOW AVAILABLE!!
Most Powerful CARB LEGAL 3.8L JK's
OVER 3000 SOLD Worldwide
718-815-1313
Come Visit us at SEMA! Booth 21661
RIPPMODS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPMODS View Post
Comparing YOUR Chevy truck experience to a jeep is almost like comparing a Honda Accord with a Bentley.
There are too many differences between what you had and what we have. We have OVER 2000 system sold for the 3.8L and the VAST majority are more than happy. We have customers running their 3.8L's over 150k miles and over 100k supercharged. Tried and tested, we always air on the side of conservative power over absolute power. You can't call AAA when you are 30 miles from the nearest road, and we know that.

RIPP
It is ill conceived to believe that adding over 100 hp is not gonna cause issues in a vehicle not designed for that power. Are you going to go on record and say that the factory clutch will be fine and not wear or fail any sooner when running this system as some have obviously come to believe? Saying that the vast majority are happy means nothing, since the minority has major issues that were not solved without serious and expensive modifications such as rebuilding transmissions etc. That is the point I'm trying to make here. It's difficult to really claim any reliability since this poster is what, the second rig to have the kit? Just trying to create awareness to the implications of adding forced induction to a vehicle that was not engineered from the ground up to accept it. I'd love to have more power, but I've gone down that road and KNOW what to expect. And I really hope you are not comparing the jeep to the Bentley
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #51
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
People say "you cant argue with fools, because people from a distance cant tell who is who".

I really try not to, But in this case im truly being forced. So im going to respond to this and lets have that be the end of it.

I know about the auto trans problem thread before this guy posted the link. I talked about it in post 30 of this thread. go back and read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFace View Post
At the same time, I researched the hell out of the 3.8 Gen II supercharger kit for complaints and only found one guy with AUTO transmission problems out of over 2200 kits on the road.

You didnt bring anything to light with your rant. Id already talked about it. Same guy, same thread, You added no information here that wasnt here already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy View Post
I forgot how much post count reflects on the quality or legitimacy of the information. I'm done here.
Maybe you didnt understand, If a company wanted to make up a forum member just to post something negative about a competitor, that made up forum member would have very few posts. About 6 sounds right. EVEN REGARDLESS OF THAT, I still mentioned it in post 30 because I found it. Thats called integrity and objectivity.

Now here's a new post in your RIPP Supercharger transmission thread-
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeltrainman View Post
Well knowing a little about the 42lre or as some people refer to the "mini van trans" it is nothing more than a 42te(mini van trans) with the transfer gear turned into the output shaft,i have never personal liked this trans,very weak clutch packs and sealing problems.but i would suspect that if this was a repeat failure and you took back to the same dealer and the wrench working on it got stuck with a "come back" every time this jeep came back,so he might have been short cutting his work to get it out of the shop as soon as he could.I have to beleave the trans was over hauled not replaced,that many times.I dont think adding a supercharger killed the trans,but it sure did not help it.

And thats not even the trans in any pentastar wrangler!

You dont have to like superchargers. You dont have a supercharger on your pentastar, any knowledge you have is not with the components that im talking about in this thread.

Please give it a rest.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
Z-TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SC/NC
Posts: 708
Why do people have to be dicks? RTguy go rain on someone else thread. God i hate when people pick what others have apart.
I think your jeep with a supercharger is badass and don't play into this fool.
__________________
Z-TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
Jkfletch7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Moosic, PA
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-TJ View Post
Why do people have to be dicks? RTguy go rain on someone else thread. God i hate when people pick what others have apart.
I think your jeep with a supercharger is badass and don't play into this fool.
X2 sadly almost unsubscribed from the thread because of all those posts
__________________
2012 All Flame Red JKU Sahara- Chrome appearance group, TruckLites, Olympic boa rear bumper, Olympic three hoop front bumper, yellow fogs, hitch with brake light, flowmaster super 44, Customized KC apollo driving lights, Custom grill inserts, Black headlight bezels, Jeep emblem in black, Led glow floor lighting, grab handles, custom painted interior accents, Teraflex leveling kit with rubicon shocks, Helo maxx 6 wheels with 285/70r17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
Jkfletch7 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #54
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
PieFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-TJ View Post
Why do people have to be dicks? RTguy go rain on someone else thread. God i hate when people pick what others have apart.
I think your jeep with a supercharger is badass and don't play into this fool.
Hang in there! tons of sound bites and Video coming.
__________________
RIPP and MAG go head to head in...
JeepLab's SuperCharger Shootout
running now at jeeplab.com
coming soon....Prodigy Pentastar TURBO
PieFace is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
Schocker65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 73
This is a fascinating thread.

Adding a supercharger to a vehicle spells the end of factory warranty coverage to any power train components, for sure. But frankly, if you have 6k to drop on a supercharger for your Wrangler, I doubt that drivetrain warranty is tops on your list of concerns. If it is, you'd better reconsider your investment.

Are there are any other stock vehicles pushing similar torque numbers through the same tranny/drivetrain components? If so, Ripp is likely correct in their assertion that the components can handle the extra twist. You still wouldn't have a chance in hell of obtaining warranty service, of course, unless you were able to hide your dirty little secret from Chrysler for your visit to the stealership!
Schocker65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schocker65 View Post
This is a fascinating thread.

You still wouldn't have a chance in hell of obtaining warranty service, of course, unless you were able to hide your dirty little secret from Chrysler for your visit to the stealership!
How much are hood locks? They have to work from the bottom up only...
Lowerumble is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
Schocker65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 73
I just want to add that I'm not judging anyone's decision to do this mod. I actually think it's awesome.

Part of my amusement is in the way people are so quick to slam someone for doing it because of the impact to the factory warranty.

I'm sure that most people that have the coin for this mod, as I mentioned, aren't too concerned about the warranty implications. I am envious of that position, but not to the point that I would piss on their parade!

More power to 'em!!
Schocker65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #58
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 851
Not trying to rain on any parade here. Just seems some are oblivious to how certain alterations can effect the power train.....especially when the statements are based on one test mule from the manufacturer of the product.

The post you quote is meaningless. It's somebody guessing about the mechanic that worked on the "phantom" transmission.

I actually do like supercharges, but only on motors that are purposely built for them. And no I don't have a supercharger on my pentastar, as it sounds like there are only two that do.

I'm not trying to pick apart pieface or his build, rather some assertions being made in this thread regarding bolting on massive power to a vehicle that is not engineered for it and having no issues with longevity or premature wear in some parts....and the possibility of maintaining a power train warranty after doing so.
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 21
i have an 89 f-350 7.3 diesel 4 wheel drive. I work this truck on the beach getting a ton of coal per trip. I work it hard, but don't beat on it on purpose. But it does take a beating from time to time. It's one tough truck, but guess what? I work it harder than many others would, therefore i have to put more money into repairs than many would. Common sense if you ask me.

Fantastic that he put a supercharger in it. I love this thread. I want to see more as time goes on. I want to see how and where the rig is run, and how stuff holds up. Common sense says that stuff will ware out faster. i'd be interested to find out what holds up and what wares out faster. This will be a fine test on the toughness of the Penstar, if you ask me. I'm glad people have the cash to try stuff out. And even more glad that they are willing to share what they are learning. Great thread, and Thanks !!
RustySilver is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-18-2013, 01:54 AM   #60
Jeeper
 
overblown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy View Post
Not trying to rain on any parade here. Just seems some are oblivious to how certain alterations can effect the power train.....especially when the statements are based on one test mule from the manufacturer of the product.

The post you quote is meaningless. It's somebody guessing about the mechanic that worked on the "phantom" transmission.

I actually do like supercharges, but only on motors that are purposely built for them. And no I don't have a supercharger on my pentastar, as it sounds like there are only two that do.

I'm not trying to pick apart pieface or his build, rather some assertions being made in this thread regarding bolting on massive power to a vehicle that is not engineered for it and having no issues with longevity or premature wear in some parts....and the possibility of maintaining a power train warranty after doing so.
In what world do you live in that 100whp gain is MASSIVE? You are talking like they are trying to contain the power of a rocket on a bicycle. His power gains are impressive yes and it must feel like a whole new Jeep now. But your stories of doom and gloom are far out of proportion. Companies like RIPP wouldn't still be in business if most of the products they sold destroyed customers vehicles like you are implying.

No one here is saying that his clutch is going to last exactly as long as it would have if he remained stock. But if pure longevity is your concern, then why do any mods to your Jeep at all? Jeep didn't design the wrangler to run on 37" tires, they didn't design it sit 4.5" higher, they didn't design it for high flow exhaust and they didn't design it to be modified with handheld tuners either. So what?

We, as all enthusiasts do regardless of brand, have figured out what works and what doesn't through experiment and trial and error. This is no different. No one else has put a supercharger on a pentastar wrangler. Guess what? Now they have and with time we're all gonna see how well it works.

Sorry to hear about your own problems with your old truck, but that really has nothing to do with this. It doesn't make sense to project your biased gained from that experience upon RIPP or Pieface.

There is a risk in modifying any factory vehicle. That's not news. It's something you have to accept or else remain stock. The reward is increased performance.

__________________
2001 Corvette Z06
1970 Monte Carlo
2003 Wrangler X 4.0
2012 Land Rover LR4
2006 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon
overblown is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
2012 ripp supercharged jk , ripp supercharger , supercharged jk , supercharged pentastar

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC