Poor man's GPS solution - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Carson City
Posts: 31
Poor man's GPS solution

I need a GPS in my vehicle; I usually don't care enough until it's late to memorize an address and there are few things in life as enjoyable as Jill nagging me to "Turn left on Center Street" every 7.34 seconds. At any rate, I didn't buy the 730N or the 430N, mostly due to cost and the requirement to stop to use functions. So...I started off with a Braketron bracket made for the 07-10 (I think) Jeep and not made for my vehicle as I was informed at zero dark thirty by Quadratech wanting to confirm my order (time zones folks, they're out there for a reason). I intended to use the bracket as a template to have a local sheet metal guy here bend me something that would work. After fooling around with it, I put some spacers on the radio mount screws and put the dash back together. Looked good enough and the wire that would hang down could be tied away. Put on the Garmin and went for a drive when I discovered that my new keenly engineered adaptation vibrated like a fat lady on one of those belt "exercisers" and as razor sharp as my vision is, there was no way I could keep up with that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	208137  

Carver001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Carson City
Posts: 31
After some research, I decided to do this: I used an extra Garmin mount and a suction mount disk. I took the rubber off the mount, filled it with JB Weld, and glued it to the disk. Then, using a disk sander, sanded down the profile to match and buffed it up a bit.

The back side of the disk has automotive adhesive on it and that got stuck to my dash directly behind the dash well.

Now, I NEED POWER! Further research revealed that the fancy "plug and play" adapter sold by a vendor is basically a splice, but it doesn't have a useable (for me) adapter for the power end. A trip to the local electronic chain store provided a power adapter with a battery clips. I cut off the clips after noting the wiring is marked with white text on the hot side.

After ripping off the entire dash (OK, four screws and some clips) I spliced into the existing dash mounted power line (picture) and ran the now extra power plug into the glove box. I also ran the GPS cord up the dash and to the GPS mount, using the foam windshield gasket thing to hide it. The traffic receiver sits just under the foam. After testing to ensure there were no problems, the splice was soldered and and heat wrapped. I also taped it a few inches from the joint to relieve stress because the part in the glove box is a moving element and threw a zip tie on for fun. Slapped everything back together and we're done. Total investment...$9.99 plus tax. Powers up and off with the ignition. Cooler still, it doesn't vibrate or take up space in the dash well.

Why did I do this instead of the $1000 Kenwood??? OK, the Kenwood is way more purty but having had several of the units in different vehicles, I will leave Kenwood to making stereos and Garmin to making GPS. My redneck way finder is a lot faster and has more functions than the integrated unit. Jill is still a nagging beyotch no matter how you do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	208144   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	208145  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide4.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	208146  

Carver001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
RKracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hawthorne,Ca.
Posts: 790
On our 2010 and our 2011, we had Jack or Jill as our choices in those Rubi's. I guess Jill got laid off due to her nagging. On both of our 2013 Rubi's we have a choice of Jack, Samantha and Michelle...............Just saying.
__________________
1984 CJ7 3" lift 33" tires Hard ass ride.....(Gone)
2010 Rubicon Flame Red 2 door 2.5" 35" BFG's....(Gone)
2011 Rubicon Flame Red Unlimited.........(Gone)
2013 Rubicon Deep Cherry Red JKU 3" 35's.....
2013 Rubicon Commando 2 door (Gone)
2013 Rubicon Commando 2 door 4" Teraflex 37" BFG.....
RKracing is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
ScottV63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
Posts: 108
ScottV63 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,865
Images: 13
Google maps
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 936
A garmin trail GPS is FAR superior to any of the OEM nav units for off-road use...and a heckuvalot cheaper. The factory nav units are designed for city streets. Jack and Jill get confused in the wilderness. You took a better route than going 430 or 730...at least if you intend to take your jeep where it was designed to go.

I was on a rescue a few years ago where we picked up a guy who took a sub-compact rental car on a seriously rough 4WD trail. As we approached his location, we started seeing a trail of parts...bumpers, grill, fenders, hood, etc. When I reached him, the car was facing backwards in his direction of travel because reverse was the only gear left. His explanation? "The lady in the gps told me to go this way."
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Dusthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Williston nd
Posts: 1,017
The google maps on the phone only works if u have service. Out in the boonies my phone won't work. I like the dash pod thing.
Dusthol is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Carson City
Posts: 31
These were some of my unspoken points:
-The tray shown above is $20 shipped; you still have a cord hanging out if you use the dash power supply, and you've lost tray space.
-The Garmin power adapter is a mini USB. For driving on the street, Jill gets to sit up there (I for one, don't want Jack telling me what to do) and when we're off road, one of the other Garmin products will take power from the mini USB and I should be able to get/make an adapter for the 17mm ball.
Carver001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,865
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusthol View Post
The google maps on the phone only works if u have service. Out in the boonies my phone won't work. I like the dash pod thing.
Good point....
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Sjeupie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver001 View Post
-The Garmin power adapter is a mini USB. For driving on the street, Jill gets to sit up there (I for one, don't want Jack telling me what to do) and when we're off road, one of the other Garmin products will take power from the mini USB and I should be able to get/make an adapter for the 17mm ball.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here...
__________________
Sjeupie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
MattK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjeupie View Post
I don't understand what you're trying to say here...
He has a street Garmin GPS device for when he's on the road. He will then switch it out to another Garmin device for off-roading that has trail and terrain maps.
__________________
2013 Billet JKR
MattK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
ScottV63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
Posts: 108
I use my smartphone and google maps/navigation in the states, but when I go to Canada, data use cost big bucks so that is not an option. The GPS holder on the dash kit above is a great option. Not stuck on the windshield and a little closer to me so I can read the thing. I got a cheap phone holder clip that will take the place of the GPS and fits the dash kit.
ScottV63 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,865
Images: 13
My wife has Tom-Tom....so that (and our smartphones) is the reason why I passed on nav. On a long road trip, we can take the Tom-Tom with us, and throw it in the underseat lockbox when we arrive where we need to be.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #14
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
SilverSport's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 21,649
Send a message via Yahoo to SilverSport
A poor man's GPS: a road map. LOL


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
__________________
"Own a Jeep and own a piece of history."

"The Hunter is not concerned with the opinion of the Wolf."
SilverSport is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Carson City
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSport View Post
A poor man's GPS: a road map. LOL


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Your words and manor give view to your youth, young soldier. In time you will find a man's oft repeated ability to expertly read a map, navigate by the stars, or even dead reckoning in a moonless night are of little consequence in the face of the ruthless power of the...ANTI-NAVIGATOR, or as I say in polite circles, the wife. It is only the GPS which she will not question and I suspect they share an unnatural bond of the kind not known to the male of the species.
Carver001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 02:59 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusthol
The google maps on the phone only works if u have service. Out in the boonies my phone won't work. I like the dash pod thing.
That's why you download Google Earth too. It caches whatever area of the map that you go over (when you have an internet connection), and only loses eat when you yourself clear it. I scan out on the ipad the area we want to explore at the highest resolution possible, then the built in gps does the rest. It's perfect and costs $0
bloodfart is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 03:01 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottV63
I use my smartphone and google maps/navigation in the states, but when I go to Canada, data use cost big bucks so that is not an option. The GPS holder on the dash kit above is a great option. Not stuck on the windshield and a little closer to me so I can read the thing. I got a cheap phone holder clip that will take the place of the GPS and fits the dash kit.
You need Google Earth. Preload the maps over wifi and you're set every time
bloodfart is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 03:34 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
flyinion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusthol View Post
The google maps on the phone only works if u have service. Out in the boonies my phone won't work. I like the dash pod thing.
If you know where you're going in advance, plug the info into the Navigation app and you can set it to cache the entire route. Note, this works for sure on Android phones. I don't know about the newly released Navigation app that Google finally gave the iPhone guys a few weeks back.
__________________
2012 JKU Sport S in BFG:
Max Tow, LSD, M/T, Connectivity, Infinity, Hard Top, Step Rails
flyinion is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #19
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,865
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSport View Post
A poor man's GPS: a road map. LOL


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver001 View Post
Your words and manor give view to your youth, young soldier. In time you will find a man's oft repeated ability to expertly read a map, navigate by the stars, or even dead reckoning in a moonless night are of little consequence in the face of the ruthless power of the...ANTI-NAVIGATOR, or as I say in polite circles, the wife. It is only the GPS which she will not question and I suspect they share an unnatural bond of the kind not known to the male of the species.
I always have my Atlas with me. My wife gets so mad that I use the Atlas instead her GPS....whatever...
I have an Atlas in each of my vehicles (hers too, but she does not use it)
I also keep several state maps in the the saddlebags of my motorcycle, along with a good old fashioned compass.

With that said, GPS does have its advantages in terms of looking for a specific address or location.....or quickly find other items along the way.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #20
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSport View Post
A poor man's GPS: a road map. LOL


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Actually, a map is the smart man's gps...coupled with a compass. No one should rely solely on a mechanical device (gps, cell phone, etc.) for navigation...especially on a backcountry trail. Those things have a nasty habit of running out of battery power or simply failing altogether.

The ability to use a map and compass is more important than the ability to turn on a gps. A good map and compass should always be with you on the trail. You should know how to determine a bearing to an object in the field, how to set the compass to follow a certain bearing, and how to transfer either of those to or from a map. Being able to determine your location on a map through triangulation is also a very valuable skill. Knowing where you are usually gives you a good idea of where you need to go.

And there is something to be said for being able to navigate by the stars. The sun is a star. When trying to talk lost people off of a trail, we often tell them to drive toward the sun, moon, etc. Of course, we usually need to have a rough idea of where they are. It didn't help much when a lost person called in once and all he could tell us about his location was that he was "right under the Big Dipper."
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #21
Dew
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabite View Post
The sun is a star.
No its not!


I always keep a roadmap in all my vehicles. Probably end up using them once or twice a year if even that. I guess its a habit I picked up from my dad who always had a Thomas guide in all his vehicles.
Dew is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
Dammit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 26
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabite View Post
Actually, a map is the smart man's gps...coupled with a compass. No one should rely solely on a mechanical device (gps, cell phone, etc.) for navigation...especially on a backcountry trail. Those things have a nasty habit of running out of battery power or simply failing altogether.

The ability to use a map and compass is more important than the ability to turn on a gps. A good map and compass should always be with you on the trail. You should know how to determine a bearing to an object in the field, how to set the compass to follow a certain bearing, and how to transfer either of those to or from a map. Being able to determine your location on a map through triangulation is also a very valuable skill. Knowing where you are usually gives you a good idea of where you need to go.

And there is something to be said for being able to navigate by the stars. The sun is a star. When trying to talk lost people off of a trail, we often tell them to drive toward the sun, moon, etc. Of course, we usually need to have a rough idea of where they are. It didn't help much when a lost person called in once and all he could tell us about his location was that he was "right under the Big Dipper."
You mean the compass in the speedo bucket, right? That's easy...
__________________
2010 Wrangler 2DR Black 6spd HT
15x8 TKO's w/33-12.5-15 Duratracs
Older Jeeps - Gone and missed:
83 Scrambler Mail truck - 258/auto - RH drive - best $500 I ever spent (wish I hadn't sold it)
78 CJ-7 with 350/400 - Axle eater - Gone
Dammit is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #23
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
No its not!


I always keep a roadmap in all my vehicles. Probably end up using them once or twice a year if even that. I guess its a habit I picked up from my dad who always had a Thomas guide in all his vehicles.
Well...I'm not sure if your answer is facetious or just ignorant. It looks like you posted a photo but all I see is a red X. The sun is, indeed, a star...just as every star that you see at night, if you see any, is a sun.

And typical roadmaps are worthless (except as kindling) out on a jeep trail. I almost always have a USGS topo map when in the backcountry. The same USGS topo maps are also in my GPS.
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #24
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammit View Post
You mean the compass in the speedo bucket, right? That's easy...
When using that one, keep it pointed at about 75 degrees on the freeway...and somewhere around 5 degrees on the trails. If lost, please set it to 0 degrees until you figure out where you are.
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #25
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,865
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabite View Post
When using that one, keep it pointed at about 75 degrees on the freeway...and somewhere around 5 degrees on the trails. If lost, please set it to 0 degrees until you figure out where you are.
75?
Keep that up for too long and your secondary compass will point you toward E (for east) instead of F (for forward).
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
ohioviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 1,832
Do any of the bigger screen (5") Garmin units allow you to load topo maps ?
__________________

2013 JK mine
2000 TJ son's
ohioviper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Dammit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 26
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioviper View Post
Do any of the bigger screen (5") Garmin units allow you to load topo maps ?
No idea. Are they touchscreen? I'm having a vision of my see-through compass sitting on my iphone while it tries to decide if I want the topo map bigger, smaller, or facebook...
__________________
2010 Wrangler 2DR Black 6spd HT
15x8 TKO's w/33-12.5-15 Duratracs
Older Jeeps - Gone and missed:
83 Scrambler Mail truck - 258/auto - RH drive - best $500 I ever spent (wish I hadn't sold it)
78 CJ-7 with 350/400 - Axle eater - Gone
Dammit is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #28
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioviper View Post
Do any of the bigger screen (5") Garmin units allow you to load topo maps ?
Check out the Garmin Montana 600. I've been teaching Land Navigation to one of the country's busiest Search and Rescue groups for more than 20 years and have used countless GPS units. The Montana 600 is now my dream GPS. You can download genuine USGS topo maps (the standard by which all other maps are judged) and detailed satellite imagery...and the screen is big. And yes, it is touchscreen.

Mine is set so that I see the USGS maps when zoomed out to wider angles...and the satellite image when zoomed in closer. It's easy to see trails, spurs, even individual rocks and trees, in the satellite images. And it's nice to see a daytime image when you are out on the trail at night...as we often are with SAR.
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
cyclone88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
This is EXACTLY what I want to do...for the power routing part at least. I got that Daystar dash mount and want a cleaner way to get power to my phone. Looks like a new project for this weekend!
__________________
'12 JK | Black Forest Green
cyclone88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SE Mass
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moabite View Post
Check out the Garmin Montana 600. I've been teaching Land Navigation to one of the country's busiest Search and Rescue groups for more than 20 years and have used countless GPS units. The Montana 600 is now my dream GPS. You can download genuine USGS topo maps (the standard by which all other maps are judged) and detailed satellite imagery...and the screen is big. And yes, it is touchscreen.

Mine is set so that I see the USGS maps when zoomed out to wider angles...and the satellite image when zoomed in closer. It's easy to see trails, spurs, even individual rocks and trees, in the satellite images. And it's nice to see a daytime image when you are out on the trail at night...as we often are with SAR.
Another Montana owner here (650T) and it is a great unit. One of the features that should appeal to us Jeep owners that most car GPS units do not have is that the Montana is WATERPROOF. I wouldn't go diving with it, but having on on a motorcycle riding for hours in heavy rain is no problem.

For that matter, I think that any of the Garmin "motorcycle" units (really just hardened/waterproofed car units) such as the various "Zumo" models, should be given a close look by Jeep people. Having owned a couple of them, I can vouch for their usefulness. There are RAM mounts for dash or windshield.

Emoto is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC