Recommendations on where to buy softops with good customer service? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Recommendations on where to buy softops with good customer service?

I'm planning on buying one soon, I know there's different sites to get a softop.

JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
Build Thread Queen

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
StarBrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,243
Quadratec and Extreme Terrain are good sites to shop. They have free shipping and forum discounts for members with 25+ posts.

You should also check your local Craigslist. Lots of people have found INCREDIBLE deals on brand new, in the box soft tops..as long as you make sure you're getting all the necessary parts, you can save a ton of money that way.


__________________
2014 JKU FE - 'Celticon' - Hydro Blue Pearl - Auto - 3.73 - Premium Soft Top - TeraFlex 2.5" Lift w/Rancho 9000xl Shocks - 15" MBTKO/33" DuraTracs - TeraFlex Monster Trackbar/Adjustable LCAs - ACE Rock Sliders/Cargo Basket - Rampage Recovery Bumper - Crown Stainless Brake Lines - MORE Dead Pedal - Polk DB651/6501
My build thread: StarBrite's Celticon

Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
StarBrite is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite View Post
Quadratec and Extreme Terrain are good sites to shop. They have free shipping and forum discounts for members with 25+ posts. You should also check your local Craigslist. Lots of people have found INCREDIBLE deals on brand new, in the box soft tops..as long as you make sure you're getting all the necessary parts, you can save a ton of money that way.
Okay thanks so much
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 10:55 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Duke-TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 396
Vote #2 for Quadratec. I've always enjoyed excellent customer service from them and have spent more $$ there than I care to contemplate
Duke-TJ is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 10:56 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Thanks for the feedback.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 10:58 AM   #6
Build Thread Queen

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
StarBrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,243
I should have mentioned:

PM Quadratec or XTRyan for quotes. If you send them a PM they can verify you are a member with the correct number of posts and give you a quote immediately, versus calling them and them having to verify your membership/post count.

Good luck!
__________________
2014 JKU FE - 'Celticon' - Hydro Blue Pearl - Auto - 3.73 - Premium Soft Top - TeraFlex 2.5" Lift w/Rancho 9000xl Shocks - 15" MBTKO/33" DuraTracs - TeraFlex Monster Trackbar/Adjustable LCAs - ACE Rock Sliders/Cargo Basket - Rampage Recovery Bumper - Crown Stainless Brake Lines - MORE Dead Pedal - Polk DB651/6501
My build thread: StarBrite's Celticon

Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
StarBrite is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 11:03 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite View Post
I should have mentioned: PM Quadratec or XTRyan for quotes. If you send them a PM they can verify you are a member with the correct number of posts and give you a quote immediately, versus calling them and them having to verify your membership/post count. Good luck!
Thanks for letting me know
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 25
Great vendors to be sure but Craigslist was my best deal. Unused premium soft top for my 14 JKU
twsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 08:26 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
chopperbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hebron ky
Posts: 513
Bestop is a great brand. They are great to work with and will do what is need to ensure you are satisfied. Really good experience with their top. Looks great and no leaks at all.

2010 supertop nx.

Got mine from Quadratec they went the cheapest but they price match.
__________________
Air Assault
ch-47D (hookers)
2"Bds lift, American Racing ATX - Ledge (Teflon Black),
jcr vanguard bumper
superwinch talon 9.5 I winch
chopperbobby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #10
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: N.E. Ohio
Posts: 205
Also check to see if any of the vendors are near you, nothing better than buying in person.
I live near 4WD and buy stuff from them when I can.
Menerdari is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Thank you for all the feedback, really appreciate it.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #12
Newb
 
zcharity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: southeast massachusetts
Posts: 12
I've owned two jeeps and Quadratec.com is always my first stop.
All the best.
zcharity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcharity View Post
I've owned two jeeps and Quadratec.com is always my first stop. All the best.
Sounds good. Thank you.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:18 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Day Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Southern Pines
Posts: 284
I get my stuff from Morris4x4 for the most part
Day Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
I get my stuff from Morris4x4 for the most part
I got my Bikini top from Morris 4x4.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #16
C6J
Jeeper
 
C6J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 46
I didn't know about the 25 post discount but give a thumbs up to Rick at quadratec. I put a decent sized order and I needed it all in one shipment since I'm in Canada and cross border. Had to wait for AEV to ship the shocks but was pretty quick. Spent a good chunk with Moparonline and was great to deal with.
C6J is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6J View Post
I didn't know about the 25 post discount but give a thumbs up to Rick at quadratec. I put a decent sized order and I needed it all in one shipment since I'm in Canada and cross border. Had to wait for AEV to ship the shocks but was pretty quick. Spent a good chunk with Moparonline and was great to deal with.
Thank you for the feedback, yeah I'm thinking about getting my softop there.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 7
Got my Supertop nx from Morris 4x4 as well. Great customer service.
cda7333 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by cda7333 View Post
Got my Supertop nx from Morris 4x4 as well. Great customer service.
Thanks for the feedback.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
4X4Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northern Detroit Burbs
Posts: 317
I bought my Trextop NX from 4WD as they had the cheapest price I found (and trust me, I shopped around for days!). Excellent customer service, too....it arrived in less than a week & when one of the side windows wouldn't fit properly, they sent a new one right out.
__________________
olllllo

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, White, 3.73RA with Black Accents, Bestop Trektop NX, 33X12.5X15 GY DuraTracs on MB TKO 15" matte black rims.
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, Plum Crazy
4X4Lady is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 03:18 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4Lady View Post
I bought my Trextop NX from 4WD as they had the cheapest price I found (and trust me, I shopped around for days!). Excellent customer service, too....it arrived in less than a week & when one of the side windows wouldn't fit properly, they sent a new one right out.
Sounds great about the customer service.
JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 04:52 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
MotorCityJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 605
Consider pricing one through Mopar at the dealer. If you have warranty time left, and you have them install it, it will fall under your 3/36 until that expires. I think I paid $1200 installed on our old 2010.
__________________
2014 Anvil/Black JKUR - the Ellie-phant
auto/4.10s/max tow/730N/heated seats/connectivity/Prem soft top/remote start
Gone but not forgotten:
2010 Mango Tango JKUR - Big 'O/Molly
2008 Jeep Green JKUS
MotorCityJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
JeepOBXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorCityJK View Post
Consider pricing one through Mopar at the dealer. If you have warranty time left, and you have them install it, it will fall under your 3/36 until that expires. I think I paid $1200 installed on our old 2010.
That's cool, that sounds really interesting.

JeepOBXER is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC