So, I spent the last weekend installing the River Raider expedition snorkel and boy was that a pain in the ass. Let me also say it took almost 2 months to get shipped.
The templates they provided didn't line up, but I am not surprised because they never do. Even though the instructions state you only need to relocate a few wires, its really not true. A lot of moving battery wires + vacuum hoses needs to happen, unless you want a hacked up install.
I also had to modify my windshield brackets as the passenger windshield light hits. So be prepared for that.
Overall the product is great, but the installation is not an easy one, nor do the instructions help that much.
But when I got to the point of cutting the cowl, I noticed that the silicon job from the factory was very spotty, and the insulation that was put down was also peeling up. Part of the installation is redoing that area. (which is under the cowl right infront of the passenger window).
So for those of you who are suffering from this problem, check this spot.
I can provide pics if necessary.