Scared to ruff up jeep off road? - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #61
Jeeper
 
jkmohican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,236
Don't go offroading with the mindset "I'm going to scratch it and dent it". Then, all you'll be thinking about is the scratches. Go off road, don't be stupid, and have fun. Once you get home, look at the damage, and odds are it won't even bother you. Believe me, I'm well aware of the thoughts you have. It's such a nice looking vehicle!! STOP. Don't call it nice. It's rugged. I actually think jeeps with scratches and dirt look better, and i drive a Sahara (that's saying a lot, lol). "The bigger your belly, the happier you are" as my old man always said. Well, "The more scratches you have, the happier you are!!"

jkmohican is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #62
Jeeper
 
flyinion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI JeepSkate View Post
he made me realize i bought my jeep for offroading and getting me places and i havent looked back. now i dont plan on ever selling so i figure i might as well have fun.

Keep calm and jeep on
So true, and I never really thought about it like that before. In my case I didn't necessarily actually intentionally buy it specifically to off-road thought I figured I'd do a bit. (had never really been before except one trip in a friend's Jeep) One of the major reasons I did buy it though was to GET me to places other vehicles couldn't off the "beaten path" to further my amateur photography hobby. So I guess in a roundabout way I did buy it to off-road

__________________
2012 JKU Sport S in BFG:
Max Tow, LSD, M/T, Connectivity, Infinity, Hard Top, Step Rails
flyinion is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #63
Jeeper
 
WatchThis!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East Texas
Posts: 4,004
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinion View Post

So true, and I never really thought about it like that before. In my case I didn't necessarily actually intentionally buy it specifically to off-road thought I figured I'd do a bit. (had never really been before except one trip in a friend's Jeep) One of the major reasons I did buy it though was to GET me to places other vehicles couldn't off the "beaten path" to further my amateur photography hobby. So I guess in a roundabout way I did buy it to off-road
That's funny because my jeep and the offroad lifestyle made me want to get back into amateur photography. After I stoped using film 10 year s ago I stepping down to point and shoot cameras. After seeing so many things that I just couldn't get right with a P&S I went ahead and decided to get into the digital side of the hobby a little bit more.
__________________
I'm here to participate. I didnt come all this way just to watch.

My jeep's thread http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/che...st-111461.html
WatchThis! is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #64
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,291
Interesting... I bought my Jeep to drive over other vehicles and run down the dead when the zombie apocalypse comes.
__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #65
Jeeper
 
WatchThis!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East Texas
Posts: 4,004
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kappaknight View Post
Interesting... I bought my Jeep to drive over other vehicles and run down the dead when the zombie apocalypse comes.
Well you might want to trade up to something a little bigger then a JK then. Something along the lines of a Duce1/2 maybe.
__________________
I'm here to participate. I didnt come all this way just to watch.

My jeep's thread http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/che...st-111461.html
WatchThis! is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:25 AM   #66
Jeeper
 
baytownbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 468
Well, he does live in Atlanta, home of the Walking Dead, for gawd's sake. LOL
baytownbert is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:33 AM   #67
Jeeper
 
Jeep Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 202
I have a hummer for the street cruises. What else is a jeep for if not to offroad it? Did I miss a memo when I signed up for this?
__________________
13' Billet Jk'd Rancho Combo W/ Side of Build in progress
Jeep Matt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #68
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Detroit Metro
Posts: 54
I always used to dread the first good wash/wax of the year because you notice all the dings and scratches you picked up over the winter. I'm gradually getting over that, mainly in part to now owning a Jeep. I was always the clay bar, cleaner wax, polish, and wax guy (or Zaino). I find that if I don't clean my Jeep I don't notice the scratches in the "see-through" thin paint or dents in the beer-can sheet metal.

I also try to never drive without the radio on...you start to hear all kinds of noises you never noticed before. I'm trying really hard to "not sweat the small stuff" anymore. It tends to limit your fun.

It's been raining for 2 straight days, so last night on the way home from the store me and my daughter took the long way home just so we could drive down a section of dirt road (only one in our piece of suburbia). My black Jeep just looks better when it's dirty. Who needs to see out the back window anyway?
cnhmatthews is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
joeuncool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 414
The problem is that it is hard to find beginner 4x4 videos on youtube so all you see is jeeps climbing over giant boulders, flipping over, or getting stuck in window deep mud bogs. Gives the impression that 4-wheeling is hard on vehicles. That kind of 4-wheeling is. There are tons of "regular" 4-wheeling out there. Off the beaten path trails that have 9"-12" obstacles that cars can't go over but are a piece of cake for a Jeep. When out on the trail and you see stuff that you question whether or not you can make it without damage, get out and walk ahead to get a close look at the trail. All 4-wheelers do this. If you see stuff that you think you can get around with a spotter directing you, ask your passenger to get out and direct you around the obstacle. This is quite common. There is also no shame in saying that you can't or won't drive through something. Start small, get out there. Remember, 4-lo is your friend. Continue to ask questions here. Go to your local forum here and look into putting together a beginners run and ask for help from the more experienced. A Jeeper here in Colorado put together an "easy" run for the start of the season and it blew up with newbs. The more experienced people are loving it. They always seem to want to show the new Jeep owners what their Jeeps can do. It is a lot of fun. Get out there and experience what you are missing.
__________________
I drive a JKUR. Everywhere I look I see places I want to drive up, over, or through.
joeuncool is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 03:55 AM   #70
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeuncool View Post
The problem is that it is hard to find beginner 4x4 videos on youtube so all you see is jeeps climbing over giant boulders, flipping over, or getting stuck in window deep mud bogs. Gives the impression that 4-wheeling is hard on vehicles. That kind of 4-wheeling is. There are tons of "regular" 4-wheeling out there. Off the beaten path trails that have 9"-12" obstacles that cars can't go over but are a piece of cake for a Jeep. When out on the trail and you see stuff that you question whether or not you can make it without damage, get out and walk ahead to get a close look at the trail. All 4-wheelers do this. If you see stuff that you think you can get around with a spotter directing you, ask your passenger to get out and direct you around the obstacle. This is quite common. There is also no shame in saying that you can't or won't drive through something. Start small, get out there. Remember, 4-lo is your friend. Continue to ask questions here. Go to your local forum here and look into putting together a beginners run and ask for help from the more experienced. A Jeeper here in Colorado put together an "easy" run for the start of the season and it blew up with newbs. The more experienced people are loving it. They always seem to want to show the new Jeep owners what their Jeeps can do. It is a lot of fun. Get out there and experience what you are missing.
Great advice man.. I already feel better about it.. An yea this keep Will be a mall crawler 75% of the time but I def wanna have fun an do what it was made for on the weekend !
Dannylot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 04:16 AM   #71
Jeeper
 
Drmad7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: No longer in Afghanistan... Ohio
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dogger View Post
Well when I got my new 2013 Rubicon, I also was concerned about scratches and nicks. My friend has a 2004 Rubicon TJ that is all beat up scratches and dents. His has a 6 inch lift with 37 inch tires. He said I am going to help you out so that you don't have to worry about damaging your new one. He said let's go on a run and try it out. We went up into the mountains and I followed him on a 13 mile trail. This old rocky road was very narrow, bumpy and next came the trees and brush. I stopped and didn't want to go on any further, but there was no where to turn around so I went on. As the limbs from the trees were hitting hard and the screeching sound came from the sides of my wrangler, well all I could do was slide down in the seat and just kept following my friend. Well, after the run both sides were all scratched up some down to the primer and I also had a couple of dents and a cracked fender.
The bottom line is that was the best thing that could have happened to me, because now I can enjoy the off roading and not worry about my new toy. If you try this, then you too may have a lot more fun and enjoyment out of your new ride............
This^^!! Whenever I would get new cars, I would be overly concerned about scratches and dings. I was the guy parking all alone in the store parking lot. The one day I bought a '95 Sebring(Don't hate me, they looked good that FIRST year). I had it for less than 12 hours before it had been keyed from the passenger side front wheel well to the door (about 2 ft almost). I was livid for the first week, then got over it and now I don't even worry about it. I just enjoy the vehicle. I bought an '08 JKU Sahara brand new ($34.5K) on a Wednesday, ran into some guys in a Walmart parking who loved the JK and told me where to find some trails. I was out on that trail that Saturday. As I heard the branches sliding along the jeep, I still had the biggest smile on my face. It was still in decent shape when I traded it in January except for the 3 inch scratch it got from me taking the hardtop off by myself after almost 1 year of no practice doing it!
Drmad7 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #72
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
michiganadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Niles, MI
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeuncool View Post
The problem is that it is hard to find beginner 4x4 videos on youtube so all you see is jeeps climbing over giant boulders, flipping over, or getting stuck in window deep mud bogs. Gives the impression that 4-wheeling is hard on vehicles. That kind of 4-wheeling is. There are tons of "regular" 4-wheeling out there. Off the beaten path trails that have 9"-12" obstacles that cars can't go over but are a piece of cake for a Jeep. When out on the trail and you see stuff that you question whether or not you can make it without damage, get out and walk ahead to get a close look at the trail. All 4-wheelers do this. If you see stuff that you think you can get around with a spotter directing you, ask your passenger to get out and direct you around the obstacle. This is quite common. There is also no shame in saying that you can't or won't drive through something. Start small, get out there. Remember, 4-lo is your friend. Continue to ask questions here. Go to your local forum here and look into putting together a beginners run and ask for help from the more experienced. A Jeeper here in Colorado put together an "easy" run for the start of the season and it blew up with newbs. The more experienced people are loving it. They always seem to want to show the new Jeep owners what their Jeeps can do. It is a lot of fun. Get out there and experience what you are missing.
Yeah i keep having supposed friends tell me, oh you cant offroad a stock jeep. Oh rancho sucks you shouldve spent twice as much (ive offroaded with no shocks before come the hell on). Oh you need a lift kit blablabla.

So freaking irritating. And this is not why im building up my jeep either. But omg i hate people who act like that.
michiganadam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #73
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
michiganadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Niles, MI
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
This^^!! Whenever I would get new cars, I would be overly concerned about scratches and dings. I was the guy parking all alone in the store parking lot. The one day I bought a '95 Sebring(Don't hate me, they looked good that FIRST year). I had it for less than 12 hours before it had been keyed from the passenger side front wheel well to the door (about 2 ft almost). I was livid for the first week, then got over it and now I don't even worry about it. I just enjoy the vehicle. I bought an '08 JKU Sahara brand new ($34.5K) on a Wednesday, ran into some guys in a Walmart parking who loved the JK and told me where to find some trails. I was out on that trail that Saturday. As I heard the branches sliding along the jeep, I still had the biggest smile on my face. It was still in decent shape when I traded it in January except for the 3 inch scratch it got from me taking the hardtop off by myself after almost 1 year of no practice doing it!
I own a 96 Sebring....haha.
michiganadam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #74
Jeeper
 
GonzoBobH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,445
I Replied in text...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannylot View Post
So I will be getting my unlimited very soon.. An was wonder if anyone else feels like I do. [Probably] This will be a daily driver but I also want to do light off roading an trails but I'm anal about my vehicles an keep them in mint shape an always clean. I'm nervous to mess up my daily driver an scratch it all up or what not. I don't want to be just a mall crawler though an wanna have some fun too any advice ? [Yes: Have fun] Or am I just being paranoid? [Maybe that too] I don't really care about it getting dirty an all cuz obviously I can wash it.. Just don't want it all dented an scratched up.. Are you guys that offload always breaking parts ? [No.]
__________________
Never owned a Jeep before - 'til now!
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sport; Gecko green, half doors;
255/80/17 Pizza Cutters; 2.5" Teraflex BB with JKS Quicker Discos
Rigid Dually spots

GonzoBobH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #75
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by kappaknight View Post
Interesting... I bought my Jeep to drive over other vehicles and run down the dead when the zombie apocalypse comes.
Yup...
__________________
Never share a foxhole with someone braver than yourself

2013 JK Sport, Dozer, Auto, 3.5 AEV lift, Nitto 35s, Black Rock D909S Wheels, AEV bumper, PIAA lights, Wet Okoles, FlowMaster 40, G2 Diff Covers, K&N, Springfield XD 40 ...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #76
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganadam View Post
ive offroaded with no shocks before come the hell on
Stock or modified, you should be running shocks!
Lowerumble is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #77
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannylot View Post
So I will be getting my unlimited very soon.. An was wonder if anyone else feels like I do. This will be a daily driver but I also want to do light off roading an trails but I'm anal about my vehicles an keep them in mint shape an always clean. I'm nervous to mess up my daily driver an scratch it all up or what not. I don't want to be just a mall crawler though an wanna have some fun too any advice ? Or am I just being paranoid? I don't really care about it getting dirty an all cuz obviously I can wash it.. Just don't want it all dented an scratched up.. Are you guys that offload always breaking parts ?
Getting to the party late, here, but...

If you're concerned about scratches, dents and the like, then don't go off-road. Not crapping on you here, but that's about as plain as I can put it.

If you wheel your Jeep, sooner or later (probably sooner) you'll wind up on a trail where branches will screeeeeech along the body, or you'll sink into a mudhole up to your axle, or you'll bang a tree on a tight trail. It's gonna happen, whether you want it to or not. The only way to avoid it is to keep your Jeep on pavement...and even then, there are potholes, flying rocks, birds with swine flu, other vehicles, meteors, etc.

Go off-road a few times and, if you're like most of us, you'll take the occasional scratch and ding for granted.

Wrangler baptism.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #78
Jeeper
 
WatchThis!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East Texas
Posts: 4,004
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganadam View Post

Yeah i keep having supposed friends tell me, oh you cant offroad a stock jeep. Oh rancho sucks you shouldve spent twice as much (ive offroaded with no shocks before come the hell on). Oh you need a lift kit blablabla.

So freaking irritating. And this is not why im building up my jeep either. But omg i hate people who act like that.
It sounds like maybe your idea of "offroad" and there's might be a bit different??
__________________
I'm here to participate. I didnt come all this way just to watch.

My jeep's thread http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/che...st-111461.html
WatchThis! is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #79
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13
Regarding concerns about scratches from bushes and the like, carry a pair of ratchet hand clippers/pruners. Spend a few minutes improving the trail
devenh is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #80
Jeeper
 
Andy 1965's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 88
When I washed my Tundra last I noticed several small scratches in the paint. I asked my wife where all that is coming from. She says, "You don't remember your last little foray into the brush?" I'm like, oh yeah... I smiled and remembered just how fun that was. It was worth every scratch. The Jeep will be the same way. No way to avoid it. Each little scratch is a badge of honor in my book.
Andy 1965 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #81
Jeeper
 
Trenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post

Getting to the party late, here, but...

If you're concerned about scratches, dents and the like, then don't go off-road. Not crapping on you here, but that's about as plain as I can put it.

If you wheel your Jeep, sooner or later (probably sooner) you'll wind up on a trail where branches will screeeeeech along the body, or you'll sink into a mudhole up to your axle, or you'll bang a tree on a tight trail. It's gonna happen, whether you want it to or not. The only way to avoid it is to keep your Jeep on pavement...and even then, there are potholes, flying rocks, birds with swine flu, other vehicles, meteors, etc.

Go off-road a few times and, if you're like most of us, you'll take the occasional scratch and ding for granted.

Wrangler baptism.
Birds with swine flu, meteors, hahahahaha. Almost fell off my chair with laughter. Awesome post!!
Trenty is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #82
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 93
Images: 3
Just remember that light anything still means the occasional scratch or dent. U get it muddy and if there's any little rocks in it, they get on the paint and when you wash them off they can scratch. I found the more I tried to baby mine the more stuff happens to it. It's a jeep and over years it's supposed to show ware or you spent too much on a mall crawler. The real conscious jeep owner just has fun with their jeep and fixes it when it is damaged and lives life another day! If your real worried by a Volvo!
Detrubicon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #83
Jeeper
 
3PedalMINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 593
Im the same way, colors play a role in this too..My brothers gecko shows absolutely nothing, even under a 3M Sun Gun its near impossible to find scratches. Black on the other hand would be a miserable color for a jeeper that goes off road and cares.

Take a look into glass coatings or nano coatings. They provide some minor scratch protection, will help against pinstriping for sure

Opti-Coat
22PLE
Wolf's Hardbody

Im hoping copperhead will be an easy color to take care of. Im going to be coating it with hardbody as soon as i get it and taking it off road any chance i get!!
3PedalMINI is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 10:08 AM   #84
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
michiganadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Niles, MI
Posts: 2,367
Cant see the scratches through the mud on mine.
michiganadam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #85
Jeeper
 
tab22092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,564
I was scared to offroad mine as well, especially with my rig being black. Itll scratch if you blow on it lmao. However the best advice anyone ever gave me was this. Go slow. Simple as that. Its only when you go barreling through trails that the big damage happens. 4Lo is my best friend as it forces me to go slow. Granted 4Lo isnt the best thing for every situation but still. Slow slow slow slow! And youll be alright!
__________________
2013 jk 6spd - 18/59 coils - PS BFH Trail Stinger - Teraflex Hinge and Carrier - Yukon 4.56 gears - Teraflex c gussets - Teraflex front axle sleeves - Alloy USA Ball Joints - Banks Monster Exhaust - JKS Quick Discos - Pro-Comp 7069's - Fierce Attitude 35's - MORE Oil Pan/Trans Skid - PS Bombshell Diff Covers - Rancho 7000 MT's
tab22092 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #86
Jeeper
 
Lucy Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
Im the same way, colors play a role in this too..My brothers gecko shows absolutely nothing, even under a 3M Sun Gun its near impossible to find scratches. Black on the other hand would be a miserable color for a jeeper that goes off road and cares.

Take a look into glass coatings or nano coatings. They provide some minor scratch protection, will help against pinstriping for sure

Opti-Coat
22PLE
Wolf's Hardbody

Im hoping copperhead will be an easy color to take care of. Im going to be coating it with hardbody as soon as i get it and taking it off road any chance i get!!
Mine is still in the wrapper and I dread f'ing up the paint. Open trails only for me until the newness wears off. I have under 2500 miles on mine. I'm not ready to f the paint up.

Black looks awesome when its clean.


3E1A0116 by Avg Joe Photo, on Flickr
__________________
(•_•)
( •_•)> ⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Lucy Brown is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #87
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 233
I worry more about damage from parking it at a Walmart than I do offroading.....I've taken all my trucks offroad and other than an occasional branch drag that will generally buff right out I haven't done much damage. If you are relatively careful and don't try to push the envelope too bad with it you're not going to hurt a thing.
DIXIEDOG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #88
Jeeper
 
sandnsaltwater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Orange Beach Alabama
Posts: 65
Mine is a week old today...also my DD. I took it in the mud/sand yesterday and I have washed it 3 times!! I know I bought it to drive it and have fun in it. I am not going to stress about it. It's a JEEP, thats what I keep telling myself! Enjoy. Life is short!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.PNG
Views:	77
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	270126   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 5.PNG.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	270127  

sandnsaltwater is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #89
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 322
Gun shy myself

as soon as the granite crystal is available on the Sahara, i'll get one ordered. but to take it rock crawling and mudding as soon as i get it is not a priority. i'm just looking for trails out west. Moab, Canyonland, North rim Grand Canyon and the road to the bottom, Yellowstone and Grand Teton area, Colorado trails and eventually the Alaskan highway thru Canada. come on retirement.
MaddHatter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #90
Jeeper
 
RoadiJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannylot View Post
Scared to ruff up jeep off road?
No, just no desire to do so.

RoadiJeff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC