Soft Top Security Issues - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post

The "lid" is easily removable. Open rear door and window, pull lid forward, tilt up, slide lid all the way back, and remove.
The "front" has 4 wing-type bolts that you can only get to from inside the trunk. 30 seconds each to get out. (Twice as long to get in)

There are are few other parts bolted in on top of the wheel wells that don't take up too much room....but honestly....it is going to rattle some if you are adding aftermarket subs. I don't get much rattle now, but I have the stock sub. I don't think the rattle will be awful...but...any metal to metal contacts will probably buzz.
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the descriptive response. It's helping to put a picture together in my head. The way I'm seeing it now is that the while you can remove the lid, there will still be some parts bolted on. My main concern honestly was the lid so that's good news.

MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
Blastek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPiff View Post
That seems hella cheap to me. (cheap as in inexpensive) I'll assume you installed it yourself?
yep, i bought a viper 2-way shock alarm with 2 remotes that work ~1/2 to 1 mile away. That was about $70. Then i bought the directed electronics prox sensor which is plug and play for about $30.

Install took less than 1 hour. I put the prox sensor in the center console behind the rear cupholders and the alarm brain behind the glove compartment.

__________________
2012 Deep Cherry Red JKU Sport S - Tickastar, 6 speed, 3.73, Dual Tops
Blastek is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastek View Post

yep, i bought a viper 2-way shock alarm with 2 remotes that work ~1/2 to 1 mile away. That was about $70. Then i bought the directed electronics prox sensor which is plug and play for about $30.

Install took less than 1 hour. I put the prox sensor in the center console behind the rear cupholders and the alarm brain behind the glove compartment.
And through your experience the prox sensor seems to work pretty well? How far is the proximity where it will work?
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Blastek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPiff View Post
And through your experience the prox sensor seems to work pretty well? How far is the proximity where it will work?
I think 1/2 mile is pretty reasonable if you're outside. The range gets limited when in parking structures, etc., but regardless of where you are, the alarm goes off and it has memory. So if someone sets if off and you're out of range, when you unlock it the alarm indicates that someone messed with your jeep.

It definitely gives you piece of mind, especially when you're driving doorless and parking in public. You don't have to constantly walk outside and check if your jeep is safe. i've caught a couple of innocent people poking their heads in the jeep with it.

like any alarm, it's a deterrent. if they want your stuff, they'll have it either way. But certainly worth it to me.
__________________
2012 Deep Cherry Red JKU Sport S - Tickastar, 6 speed, 3.73, Dual Tops
Blastek is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
kEat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
That's because some people like to vandalize things for no reason. There have been kids driving around in VA shooting out windows in people's cars lately. They're not stealing anything... just driving around and shooting windows.

Nothing is safe. Just enjoy what you have and don't keep anything valuable visible.
Yep, kids do it just for fun. I had the hood of my brand new 2012 VW Beetle Turbo stomped in, just for the hell of it.
__________________
2011 Detonator Yellow JK | RK 2.5" Max Travel | 15" MB TKO | 33" Falken Rocky Mountain | 4.56 | Truetrac Rear LSD | Teraflex HD Tire Carrier | AIRAID Intake | Magnaflow Exhaust | ACE Midwidth Front Bumper | ACE Rear Bumper | ACE Rock Sliders | Polk DXi650s | Polk db1001 | JL Audio Stealthbox | JL Audio JX500 | JVC KWR800BT
kEat is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by kEat View Post

Yep, kids do it just for fun. I had the hood of my brand new 2012 VW Beetle Turbo stomped in, just for the hell of it.
Wheb I was younger me and my friends did a lot of stupid crap just for fun. It's messed up, but it happens. There's a certain thrill you get when doing something wrong lol
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
BlackOpsJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Fort Stewart, GA
Posts: 618
I did this mod which utilizes a motion sensor as a deterrent. Obviously, this mod is just a deterrent and won't fully protect you but it has been very useful to my jeep thus far....it's just an idea for you to consider or something like it. I personally don't lock my doors due to the experience I had with my TJ being ripped to shreds (lesson learned) when I locked them. I just never keep anything valuable in there to steal.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/bes...er-165958.html
__________________
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
― George Washington
BlackOpsJeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOpsJeep View Post
I did this mod which utilizes a motion sensor as a deterrent. Obviously, this mod is just a deterrent and won't fully protect you but it has been very useful to my jeep thus far....it's just an idea for you to consider or something like it. I personally don't lock my doors due to the experience I had with my TJ being ripped to shreds (lesson learned) when I locked them. I just never keep anything valuable in there to steal.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/bes...er-165958.html
Thanks that was a really easy to follow project. Whether i use your setup or a different one, I think I will definitely have a proximity/motion sensor alarm on my JK.
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #39
Jeeper
 
TopTomato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 141
I have a 2013 premium soft top, and my biggest fear is having some douchebag cut the windows trying to steal something from my Jeep. Therefore I leave it unlocked, however now that my Jeep is easily accessible I was wondering how easy is it to actually steal the whole thing? Is that even possible? I heard with newer cars its harder and harder to hot wire them.
TopTomato is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTomato View Post
I have a 2013 premium soft top, and my biggest fear is having some douchebag cut the windows trying to steal something from my Jeep. Therefore I leave it unlocked, however now that my Jeep is easily accessible I was wondering how easy is it to actually steal the whole thing? Is that even possible? I heard with newer cars its harder and harder to hot wire them.
I'm not exactly sure so I can't answer your question (sorrry), but I just could never see myself leaving my doors unlocked. I feel like it's an invitation.
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctriesch View Post
Leave your doors open so they don't cut your windows like they did on mine..
best advice!


just get a motion sensor alarm. that will scare most away when reaching hands inside the jeep
__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #42
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,610
Images: 21
Meant to look this up and this got me to:
You can add a tracking device to anything for $149.
The car tracker is $119 or $149. Way less than I thought it would be. And a steal compared to what Chrysler charges when you buy your Jeep. I recall my insurance agent telling me I'd get a discount for Lo-jack. It wouldn't take much for this to pay for itself. Might be adding one to the Jeep...
Spark Nano 3.0 GPS Tracking Device | Our Best Selling GPS Tracker

I would like to add one to my sub- easy to add in the enclosure but I am certain the bass would probably kill it. My sub. locks into my rear sear- which I've decided I want to leave out. Which means the sub is sitting out there waiting to be stolen. I don't think the bike lock is much of a deterrent.
I am a magnet for car thieves. Every single vehicle I've ever owned has been broken into- except my 1998 TJ. Still- I figure its only a matter of time.

Update: just ordered this to replace the bike lock/cable on the sub. bracket.
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/pr...Ascend&from=fn
Cheaper than the bike lock was.....
JeepHerz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #43
Jeeper
 
Blastek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTomato View Post
I have a 2013 premium soft top, and my biggest fear is having some douchebag cut the windows trying to steal something from my Jeep. Therefore I leave it unlocked, however now that my Jeep is easily accessible I was wondering how easy is it to actually steal the whole thing? Is that even possible? I heard with newer cars its harder and harder to hot wire them.
you can't simply hotwire the jeep. Your key has an encrypted chip in it that must be inserted to keep the jeep running. Even if you have a key cut, the jeep shuts off after a couple seconds without a programmed key. You can't even drive it off when it's remote started without the key.

The jeep is also pretty heavy, so it's relatively hard to tow out. Probably a lot easier to break into your house and steal your key.

not that i'm an expert in thievery or anything.
__________________
2012 Deep Cherry Red JKU Sport S - Tickastar, 6 speed, 3.73, Dual Tops
Blastek is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
allblackedout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastek

you can't simply hotwire the jeep. Your key has an encrypted chip in it that must be inserted to keep the jeep running. Even if you have a key cut, the jeep shuts off after a couple seconds without a programmed key. You can't even drive it off when it's remote started without the key.

The jeep is also pretty heavy, so it's relatively hard to tow out. Probably a lot easier to break into your house and steal your key.

not that i'm an expert in thievery or anything.
Hmm so remind us how you got your Jeep? hahaha just messin
__________________
no doors no problem
allblackedout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #45
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kenb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Edgewood NM
Posts: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by stzd8 View Post
I wished the read hardtop didnt look too 'blocky', then it wouldn't be so bad having on it.
You get use to it, especialy when the snow starts flying.
__________________
2007 Black JKU now known as the Black Mistress. 2.5 TF Coil Lift w/Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks, 33x12.5x15 Duratracs on MB Chaos 5 Wheels, XRC MOD front Bumper, Smitybilt X2O Comp 8000 Winch, LOD Rear Bumper, s-Pod Swith system, Amp Research Retractable Side Steps, Polly performance Suspension Bolt upgrade Superchip Programer and more
kenb1023 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
CampThree1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPiff View Post
I'm not exactly sure so I can't answer your question (sorrry), but I just could never see myself leaving my doors unlocked. I feel like it's an invitation.
On my 2000 Sahara I never locked the doors. I left nothing of value in there so I figured I had not much to lose. Once a douche rifles through it and finds nothing they generally move on. Soft top security is an oxymoron.

Imho, the new hardtops look far better and are more functional with the freedom top than the TJ round one piece version I had. I disliked it so much I sold it and stayed with the less secure soft top.
__________________
MSgt USMC (Ret)
1981-2004

2013 Rubicon 2 dr, Commando Green
2002 Harley Davidson FXST Softail, Vivid Black
2007 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide, Midnight Pearl
CampThree1982 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampThree1982 View Post

On my 2000 Sahara I never locked the doors. I left nothing of value in there so I figured I had not much to lose. Once a douche rifles through it and finds nothing they generally move on. Soft top security is an oxymoron.

Imho, the new hardtops look far better and are more functional with the freedom top than the TJ round one piece version I had. I disliked it so much I sold it and stayed with the less secure soft top.
But one of the problems is I ordered a 10A Rubi with 730N. So i feel as though even if i leave absolutely nothing in it, there's still plenty of valuble stuff to be messed with.
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #48
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,575
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPiff View Post
But one of the problems is I ordered a 10A Rubi with 730N. So i feel as though even if i leave absolutely nothing in it, there's still plenty of valuble stuff to be messed with.
If you want a nice stereo system, change your order TODAY. Don't waste money on the 730. Get the 130 and swap out the entire system. HU, amp, and speakers. It will cost you less, and sound better in the long run.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #49
I am JD & It's my Dream

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
JDsDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Peach State
Posts: 26,898
Images: 4
The best things you can do to protect your Jeep and valuables is to drop your comprehensive insurance deductible to $0. It costs very little (12/yr for me) and when/if anything is damaged or taken, it is replaced for free. If someone slashes your windows and steals your sound, you pay nothing for replacement. You're covered for vandalism, fire, theft, broken windshields (rocks), damage from hunting without a rifle (deer). You get the point.

Always lock your doors. It keeps honest people honest.
__________________
The kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

To All Of Our Forum Veterans and Active Service Members.
Our Debt To You Is Greater Than We Could Ever Repay.
Thank You

Become a Supporting Member!
JDsDream is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #50
Jeeper
 
2five22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,565
Any vehicle alarm is a waste of money.

How many here have heard an auto alarm sounding and called the police? Any one? Any one? Didn't think so. No one else will either.

Use hidden lockboxes if you need to temporarily secure something.
2five22 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #51
I am JD & It's my Dream

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
JDsDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Peach State
Posts: 26,898
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2five22 View Post
Any vehicle alarm is a waste of money.

How many here have heard an auto alarm sounding and called the police? Any one? Any one? Didn't think so. No one else will either.
I have! Not because I thought that someone was messing with my neighbors car, the d@mn thing wouldn't stop and I was trying to sleep.
__________________
The kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

To All Of Our Forum Veterans and Active Service Members.
Our Debt To You Is Greater Than We Could Ever Repay.
Thank You

Become a Supporting Member!
JDsDream is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
MrPiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2five22 View Post
Any vehicle alarm is a waste of money.

How many here have heard an auto alarm sounding and called the police? Any one? Any one? Didn't think so. No one else will either.

Use hidden lockboxes if you need to temporarily secure something.
the point isn't to have the police called it's to a. let you know somethings going on if youre in the area or b. scare a would be theif off.
MrPiff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
COStrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by cphilip

Saw a guy uptown one night find his slashed and yet his doors WERE unlocked. He couldn't freakin believe it. They didn't get anything either. All for nothing and they never checked to see if it was unlocked.
Damn
__________________
We do not take risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping us.-Unknown
COStrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPiff

the point isn't to have the police called it's to a. let you know somethings going on if youre in the area or b. scare a would be theif off.
Exactly. A motion sensor alarm scares someone off not to mention when I park my jeep doorless and topless in my driveway it would wake me up. I think it's worth the $250
__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
DrugDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sylvester, GA
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4D4R

Lets say Im some degenerate dirtbag walking the street and I see your Jeep with its windows down or doors off. You go to lunch parked on the street and you turn your proximity alarm on. I see this open vehicle with a cell phone or purse or wallet sitting on the seat or wherever. I just stick my arm in and walk off with it. The alarm may go off, but by the time anyone does anything about it, Im long gone. If you are at least going to have a proximity alarm in the thing, dont let someone be able to stick their hand in before it goes off! Whats the difference between hands in and hands all the way in to grab something? 4-6 inches? If said dirtbag is quick, it may just chirp for a second and not even go off.
I agree with not leaving your wallet in the seat, etc
With the doors off I don't want someone just hopping in the jeep and having all day to Hotwire it, or rip out the radio, or take a crowbar to the locked glovebox (u get the idea)

Is there a good alarm for this? Need names.

I know Nothing can stop a smash-and-grab and therefore I wouldn't want to sink a lot of money into it either
__________________
2013 Gecko Sport
The Angry Grasshopper
DrugDoctor is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
DrugDoctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sylvester, GA
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsDream
The best things you can do to protect your Jeep and valuables is to drop your comprehensive insurance deductible to $0. It costs very little (12/yr for me) and when/if anything is damaged or taken, it is replaced for free. If someone slashes your windows and steals your sound, you pay nothing for replacement. You're covered for vandalism, fire, theft, broken windshields (rocks), damage from hunting without a rifle (deer). You get the point.

Always lock your doors. It keeps honest people honest.
Now this is a good idea. I'll definitely check that out
Should have read this before my last post
Oops
__________________
2013 Gecko Sport
The Angry Grasshopper
DrugDoctor is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 155
I am looking at the Viper (5704 I believe) at best buy. I will have to add the prox sensor, you get up to a mile range for the 2 way remote or you can add the smart module to link with your phone. I like the idea of not giving anyone time to use a crow bar or have plenty of time to crack open a tuffy case.
underwaterdan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #58
Jeeper
 
Numbercruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
Don't leave your doors unlocked (this just invites handle jigglers), don't leave anything in the Jeep unless it's in a hidden security box, don't park in dark empty areas.

My window was cut once because I had a drawstring bag in the back. They made off with a pair of sweatpants.
Believe it or not you can buy venomous snakes on the internet. I'll leave a pair of saw scaled vipers in a draw string bag in my jeep (when I buy one) and watch the thief really freak out when he realizes the nearest anti-venin is in Tehran.

NC
Numbercruncher is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
Lusus_Naturae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: OKC, missing WI
Posts: 2,036
We pulled into a parking lot at Arby's with the TJ in summer. I had half doors on with a safari top. I had set the alarm as usual and we were reaching the door when I turned to see three teens walking up to the Jeep. One was clearly laughing that about hearing the alarm beep and decided to show off. He got his hand about 5 niches from the door when the alarm chirped off and he jumped back a good three feet and got sucker punched by his friends as well.
It won't stop people, nothing really will if you get someone determined enough. I had a oddball siren I bought for my TJ, really high pitched, and when I heard it chirp I knew I should check on it. The only weird thing I had happen was when I parked at Office Depot the alarm would conflict with their door system.
Worth the $70 to have it available, better than locking/unlocking my doors all the time.
Lusus_Naturae is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 AM   #60
Jeeper
 
Lusus_Naturae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: OKC, missing WI
Posts: 2,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHerz View Post
Meant to look this up and this got me to:
You can add a tracking device to anything for $149.
The car tracker is $119 or $149. Way less than I thought it would be. And a steal compared to what Chrysler charges when you buy your Jeep. I recall my insurance agent telling me I'd get a discount for Lo-jack. It wouldn't take much for this to pay for itself. Might be adding one to the Jeep...
Spark Nano 3.0 GPS Tracking Device | Our Best Selling GPS Tracker
I like this one from the link you posted - TrackPort GPS Vehicle Tracker-Real Time GPS Trackers-GPS Tracking

However, check out the monthly fees on these things - $30 a month to use it. If there was a one time expense I would go for it, but this is too much.

Lusus_Naturae is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC