I installed mine last weekend. About 5 hours by myself. It was easier than I thought.
There is a good video on Youtube that you can follow along with. Just search for
Teraflex 2.5 BB.
1. Before you lower the rear end reach up to the bottom of the tub and free the emergency brake lines from the bracket. No tools needed just twist them out. This is not pointed out in the directions.
2. I put the Jeep up on jackstands and then used 2 hydraulic floor jacks to lower and raise the axles as needed. If you have access to a lift like they show in the video that would make it a whole lot easier. In hindsight I should have gone on base and rented a stall at the auto shop. It would have cut out a good hour.
3. Pressing in the rear spring spacer - I cut a 12" piece of plastic shopvac hose (the hard piece not the soft hose) I put this between the axle and the spacer and used the floor jack to press the spacer in. You will know what I mean when you get there.
4. You can use the same method/tool on the front bump stops.
5. Torque, torque, torque... Have a torque wrench and pay attention to the torque values.
6. After you complete the install your steering wheel will be off center (slightly to the left). Loosen the two 15MM bolts on the drag link and roll the whole clamp assemble forward 3/4 of a turn. Tighen it down and drive it around to check for center. If it is still off: Forward roll moves the wheel right, backward roll moves the wheel left.
7. Don't lose your 18MM socket inside the framerail. Don't ask me how....
Later down the road when it is time to replace the shocks I plan to just buy the longer shocks and get rid of the shock extensions.