The Crush Waiting Room... - Page 283 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #8461
Jeeper
 
StephSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane

It was a dollar and shipped for free. Figured I could take the risk!!!!! They had a cute shirt with what seemed to be an orange Jeep. It was only in men's sizes, though.
They have a light blue one with an orange Jeep in the womens,

http://www.lifeisgood.com/Jackie-Off...ff-road-womens

I asked my hubby to get it for me for Christmas :-)

StephSH is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #8462
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephSH

They have a light blue one with an orange Jeep in the womens,

http://www.lifeisgood.com/Jackie-Off...ff-road-womens

I asked my hubby to get it for me for Christmas :-)
I thought the Jeep was yellow! Maybe I will call and ask.

Did you get the 15% off thing?

ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #8463
Jeeper
 
StephSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane

I thought the Jeep was yellow! Maybe I will call and ask.

Did you get the 15% off thing?
I could be wrong, it was very tiny on my iPhone, lol.
No on the 15% discount, where do I get that??
StephSH is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #8464
Jeeper
 
jauker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagerX2
Saw this while getting my oil changed earlier.
Didn't know they were reintroducing the ford Probe - in a 4 door version.
__________________
J
jauker is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #8465
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane
Happy Birthday to Gonzo and all of our other Marines!!!!!
Hey thanks! I appreciate it!
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #8466
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephSH

I could be wrong, it was very tiny on my iPhone, lol.
No on the 15% discount, where do I get that??
Sign up for the newsletter on the homepage!!

I thought the Jeep on that shirt looked orange until I looked at it again and decided it was yellow. I wish it said the color in the description.
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #8467
Jeeper
 
Texas_Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: South of Houston
Posts: 136
Picked up my 2013 unlimited Rubicon Crush last night.
Texas_Jeep is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #8468
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Jeep
Picked up my 2013 unlimited Rubicon Crush last night.
Congratulations!!

Post pictures!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #8469
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauker

Didn't know they were reintroducing the ford Probe - in a 4 door version.
Its a dodge dart
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #8470
Haf
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 115
A little Crush

Got bored last night. My photo editing skills are not the best, but I still like em!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test2.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	177176   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep jeep.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	177177  

Haf is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #8471
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haf
Got bored last night. My photo editing skills are not the best, but I still like em!
Very nice!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #8472
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Jeep View Post
Picked up my 2013 unlimited Rubicon Crush last night.
Welcome and Congratulations!!
wassup8687 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #8473
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauker

Didn't know they were reintroducing the ford Probe - in a 4 door version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorCrush

Its a dodge dart
Yeah it is a dart. Actually the dart is a pretty cool little car.
BagerX2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #8474
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagerX2

Yeah it is a dart. Actually the dart is a pretty cool little car.
I think it is odd that they are reusing all the old names, yet the cars don't look like the old ones.
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #8475
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I think it is odd that they are reusing all the old names, yet the cars don't look like the old ones.
I had a Dart back in the day but it was green. That orange one looks great.
wassup8687 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #8476
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup8687

I had a Dart back in the day but it was green. That orange one looks great.
Yeah, but it looks nothing like a Dart! Did they run out of names?

If so, maybe they could hire the folks who come up with nail polish names! I'm wearing "Jet Set To Paris" right now! Others on my nightstand are "Purple Delight", "Radiation", "Heart Breaker", "Power Clutch", and "Skin Tight Denim".

Anyone who could come up with names like those could surely think of some original car names!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #8477
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane

Yeah, but it looks nothing like a Dart! Did they run out of names?

If so, maybe they could hire the folks who come up with nail polish names! I'm wearing "Jet Set To Paris" right now! Others on my nightstand are "Purple Delight", "Radiation", "Heart Breaker", "Power Clutch", and "Skin Tight Denim".

Anyone who could come up with names like those could surely think of some original car names!
Yes Lol.
BagerX2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #8478
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,988
I know what I want now. I was watching my friends cousin play forza and he has a 2012 wrangler with 660 hp, its orange to but not quite crush. If I had that i would not get anymore speeding tickets...
BagerX2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #8479
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagerX2 View Post
I know what I want now. I was watching my friends cousin play forza and he has a 2012 wrangler with 660 hp, its orange to but not quite crush. If I had that i would not get anymore speeding tickets...
I'm sure you wouldn't
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #8480
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,370
Badger, I just saw a post from a guy on the G35 forums about Plasti-dip. He used a Wagner gun and did his entire car from Twilight Blue to white for the winter. He lives where they get rough winters and salt the roads so he's giving it a shot to see how it does.

Made me think of you, lol.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #8481
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover
Badger, I just saw a post from a guy on the G35 forums about Plasti-dip. He used a Wagner gun and did his entire car from Twilight Blue to white for the winter. He lives where they get rough winters and salt the roads so he's giving it a shot to see how it does.

Made me think of you, lol.
Lol. I need more to do my hinges.
BagerX2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #8482
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagerX2

Lol. I need more to do my hinges.
People love my hinges!!!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #8483
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
People love my hinges!!!!!
I'll bet they do
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #8484
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

I'll bet they do
Ha!!!!!

I hadn't even meant for that one to have a double meaning!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #8485
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane

Ha!!!!!

I hadn't even meant for that one to have a double meaning!!!
Sure you didnt.
BagerX2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #8486
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
I got the oil changed and such yesterday. I wrote a while back that part of the USB thingy fell out. They have to replace the entire radio to fix it! The new radio arrived at the dealership today and I will have it done Saturday. They are replacing the weather stripping around one door also. It keeps sticking out. The power plug in the dash wasn't working either. They replaced that fuse yesterday.

I am glad all those things are covered under the warranty!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #8487
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,097
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I got the oil changed and such yesterday. I wrote a while back that part of the USB thingy fell out. They have to replace the entire radio to fix it! The new radio arrived at the dealership today and I will have it done Saturday. They are replacing the weather stripping around one door also. It keeps sticking out. The power plug in the dash wasn't working either. They replaced that fuse yesterday.

I am glad all those things are covered under the warranty!!
Sounds like you kept the dealer pretty busy. How did they like your hinges?
wassup8687 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #8488
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup8687 View Post
Sounds like you kept the dealer pretty busy. How did they like your hinges?
None of the work she had done was under warranty, the reason they didn't charge her because they liked her, "hinges"
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #8489
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
None of the work she had done was under warranty, the reason they didn't charge her because they liked her, "hinges"

What are "hinges", and where do I find them?

Just trying to keep my dealer costs down.
__________________
Going to the mountains is going home.
John Muir
Big Lew is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #8490
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

None of the work she had done was under warranty, the reason they didn't charge her because they liked her, "hinges"
You caught me - they did like my hinges!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladyjane is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Still waiting for my new Sahara but...now I have status updates! McKnett JK General Discussion Forum 10 03-14-2012 10:21 PM
Movie room... what is your must have Dianeakamommy Off-Topic 14 10-14-2011 11:11 AM
Waiting is the worst part!!!! LIFT JeepStrangler JK General Discussion Forum 14 09-23-2010 06:42 PM
waiting at work sycamore007 TJ General Discussion Forum 16 08-15-2009 10:06 PM
My repainted room debruins Off-Topic 40 05-17-2008 10:41 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC