The Crush Waiting Room... - Page 352 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #10531
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,965
Oh yeah, forgot to mention i almost bought a truck yesterday. A 81 c10 swb with a 350. Was going to go look and more than likely pick up, but i missed bank hours and couldnt get to my money.

BagerX2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #10532
Jeeper
 
jauker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSynch View Post
Does anyone have a Crush with gun metal wheels? Something like AEV Pintlers maybe?
I'd like to see those too. Leaning towards the black but would love to see the gunmetal as well.

__________________
J
jauker is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #10533
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I'm heading to the nice blue water of the pool now. It's definitely NOT blue due to pure water, though!!!!!!
Haha! Pics at the pool or it didn't happen!!
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #10534
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4doorcrush View Post

haha! Pics at the pool or it didn't happen!!


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130707_134856.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	269961
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #10535
Jeeper
 
xjcj5jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
;-)
xjcj5jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #10536
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,529
Thanks for the legs!! Not that I'm looking
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #10537
Jeeper
 
xjcj5jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbercruncher View Post

Probably real. I was in Colorado a year ago with a DR650 exploring that same region. I saw many lakes that same color. Below is a link to some of the photos I took. You'll see a nice Wrangler Sport in Crush that was being raffled. That jeep is what got me hooked on Crush. But until I sell my Mustang I won't let myself buy one. There are some lake photos on page 2 and 3 below and the Crush wrangler as well. Hopefully that keeps me on topic for this thread.

Colorado - Summer 2012 Photo Gallery by Greg Matty at pbase.com

NC
Nice pics! We've talked before about that Crush Jeep raffle in Ouray as our shared inspiration NC!! I felt fulfilled in some way taking my Crush JKU through Ouray and the passes! Funny!
Good luck!
xjcj5jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #10538
Jeeper
 
okstatemike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Yukon, OK
Posts: 170
Nice Gams!
__________________
"Orange is the happiest color." - Frank Sinatra
okstatemike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #10539
Jeeper
 
jauker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcj5jku View Post
Did some Passes in Colorado, including Black Bear Pass! Kinda hairy, but Yoda did awesome!
Awesome pics. Love Silverton and Telluride.
__________________
J
jauker is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #10540
Jeeper
 
xjcj5jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauker View Post

Awesome pics. Love Silverton and Telluride.
Thanks! Gorgeous place and such a Jeeper's playground!
xjcj5jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #10541
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcj5jku View Post

;-)
:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorCrush View Post
Thanks for the legs!! Not that I'm looking
No problem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstatemike View Post
Nice Gams!
Thank you!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #10542
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post

:-)

No problem!!!

Thank you!!!
Haha! Only if we could see more! Oopps shouldn't have said that
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #10543
Jeeper
 
Numbercruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcj5jku View Post
Nice pics! We've talked before about that Crush Jeep raffle in Ouray as our shared inspiration NC!! I felt fulfilled in some way taking my Crush JKU through Ouray and the passes! Funny!
Good luck!
I think we were infected by the same jeep virus. I only recently thought about selling my Mustang but know it is the right thing to do. I love the 5.0 and 400hp but it has been a garage queen for three years. I have less than 6,000 miles on the car because I refuse to drive it in the rain. Of course I live in Seattle so how much sense does that make? None. A jeep will be well cared for as all my vehicles are, but since it WILL see off-road use, I won't be worried about the rain.

Which model of JKU did you buy again?

NC
Numbercruncher is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #10544
Jeeper
 
AeroSynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 123
Because Crush JK.
-Photos taken by a friend.






AeroSynch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #10545
Jeeper
 
BagerX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSynch
Because Crush JK.
-Photos taken by a friend.
Very cool!
BagerX2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #10546
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSynch View Post
Because Crush JK.
-Photos taken by a friend.
Oh my - those pictures are amazing. And you have a snorkel. Now if you had just turned in the fog lights . . .

(I happen to think the fog lights on Wranglers are sexy, as are snorkels!!!)
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #10547
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorCrush View Post

Haha! Only if we could see more! Oopps shouldn't have said that
Come join me at the pool one day . . .
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #10548
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post

Come join me at the pool one day . . .
Haha! Long way to come! But bill be there
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #10549
Jeeper
 
AeroSynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 123
Thanks guys.

I have this one with the fog lights on, but it is a completely different environment and not as cool because someone took it with my iPhone.

AeroSynch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #10550
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSynch View Post
Thanks guys.

I have this one with the fog lights on, but it is a completely different environment and not as cool because someone took it with my iPhone.
Oooohhhhh - nice!!!!! That is sexy!!!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #10551
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorCrush View Post

Haha! Long way to come! But bill be there
Let me know when you plan to visit!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #10552
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post

Let me know when you plan to visit!!!
Lol OK!
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #10553
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
GREAT SHOT!!!
wassup8687 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #10554
Jeeper
 
wassup8687's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSynch View Post
Because Crush JK.
-Photos taken by a friend.
Nice pictures.
wassup8687 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #10555
Jeeper
 
xjcj5jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbercruncher View Post

I think we were infected by the same jeep virus. I only recently thought about selling my Mustang but know it is the right thing to do. I love the 5.0 and 400hp but it has been a garage queen for three years. I have less than 6,000 miles on the car because I refuse to drive it in the rain. Of course I live in Seattle so how much sense does that make? None. A jeep will be well cared for as all my vehicles are, but since it WILL see off-road use, I won't be worried about the rain.

Which model of JKU did you buy again?

NC
Love the Seattle area, but yup, not that many days to drive without some rain!
I got a JKU 4dr Rubicon, soft top and half doors. I wasn't quite ready either when I found it at a dealer in KS. Was EXACTLY what I wanted, so went for it! Only had 2700 miles on it. Haven't seen another one like it.
Let us know when you become a Crusher!
xjcj5jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #10556
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup8687 View Post

GREAT SHOT!!!
Thank you!!!
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #10557
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcj5jku View Post

Love the Seattle area, but yup, not that many days to drive without some rain!
I got a JKU 4dr Rubicon, soft top and half doors. I wasn't quite ready either when I found it at a dealer in KS. Was EXACTLY what I wanted, so went for it! Only had 2700 miles on it. Haven't seen another one like it.
Let us know when you become a Crusher!
Were you in NM when you bought the Crush in KS? That's quite a distance!!

I cannot imagine why anybody would trade in a Crush Jeep.
ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #10558
Jeeper
 
xjcj5jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post

Were you in NM when you bought the Crush in KS? That's quite a distance!!

I cannot imagine why anybody would trade in a Crush Jeep.
I was LJ! Flew to Wichita and drove him home! Great way to get to know each other! I guess the first "owner" had something like 47 vehicles according to the dealership in KS which is where it was purchased. Mine was built in May and I got it in December. It had been registered in Montana! So who knows... a toy for the ranch!?!
xjcj5jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #10559
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
LL, have you ever found out where the Crush can is located??
No and it's starting to concern me. The last I heard was that Hellfish had it, he was a bit surprised to have received it since he forgot he signed up.

There was a little confusion as to who he was to forward it to since Rocjeepn had asked to be moved down the list. I thought we had it taken care of and I haven't heard anything since. That was 3 weeks ago

I have sent messages to Rocjeepn in case he receives it, he has responded that he will let me know. I e-mailed and messaged Hellfish to find out where he sent it, if he has sent it yet. I have gotten no response at all.

I guess I send more messages and hope to hear something soon.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #10560
Jeeper
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post

No and it's starting to concern me. The last I heard was that Hellfish had it, he was a bit surprised to have received it since he forgot he signed up.

There was a little confusion as to who he was to forward it to since Rocjeepn had asked to be moved down the list. I thought we had it taken care of and I haven't heard anything since. That was 3 weeks ago

I have sent messages to Rocjeepn in case he receives it, he has responded that he will let me know. I e-mailed and messaged Hellfish to find out where he sent it, if he has sent it yet. I have gotten no response at all.

I guess I send more messages and hope to hear something soon.
That is really too bad. I hope he will forward it on so everyone can get it. It saddens me to see it stopped.

ladyjane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Still waiting for my new Sahara but...now I have status updates! McKnett JK General Discussion Forum 10 03-14-2012 10:21 PM
Movie room... what is your must have Dianeakamommy Off-Topic 14 10-14-2011 11:11 AM
Waiting is the worst part!!!! LIFT JeepStrangler JK General Discussion Forum 14 09-23-2010 06:42 PM
waiting at work sycamore007 TJ General Discussion Forum 16 08-15-2009 10:06 PM
My repainted room debruins Off-Topic 40 05-17-2008 10:41 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC