They dent their door and its my fault - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #61
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
the Kolector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 2,577
I was parked at Lowes one day and heard an announcement over the speaker asking for the owner of the blue Jeep Wrangler, my wife went out to see what was going on, thinking maybe someone had hit it. Come to find out, the lady that I parked in front of was pissed because "my bumper was over her car" I was fully inside my parking spot and she was over the line and into mine, she called actually called the cops over it. There was no damage, the cars never even touched, she was just pissed that I had the nerve to park "over" her car even though she was into my spot. Come to find out, she cussed out my wife when she got out there, shes lucky I wasnt there when it happened or there may have been some car damage after that. The cops came and said there was nothing they could do since there was no real reason for them to even be there.

__________________
You Are The Result of 3.8 Billion Years of Evolutionary Success. Act Like It.
the Kolector is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #62
Jeeper
 
Gkarshens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 294
Images: 16
I am going to sum up this thread in 3 words: People are stupid. (disclaimer: not the people participating, the stories within.)

Gkarshens is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #63
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184


I understand that some of what I said doesn't make sense to those people who can't seem to understand. Lol. Try this:

I have rock sliders.
My rock sliders protect my jeep from being dinged by other drivers's doors.
If you open your door too fast when parked next to me, it won't hurt my jeep.
It will hurt yours.
I take responsibility for what my sliders can do to your vehicle after you take responsibility for what you may do with your door.
If you open your door without care, my sliders will beat your door.
I own up to this.
But I wasn't the first one who made the decision for you to open your door in haste.
Therefore you should own up to your actions also.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone in this thread and really wasn't looking to start a flame war.

@HOOCBB, the next jeep you wave at may as well be me. So what are you going to do? Stop waving at Jeeps in fear that one of them may be me? Turn in your keys and give up your Jeep? Worse yet, do you avoid people who think and behave differently than you because it destroys your sense of mental calm and clarity?

Something to chew on. Have fun, "brah".
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #64
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
NMBruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NM, CO
Posts: 713
Images: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post


I understand that some of what I said doesn't make sense to those people who can't seem to understand. Lol. Try this:

I have rock sliders.
My rock sliders protect my jeep from being dinged by other drivers's doors.
If you open your door too fast when parked next to me, it won't hurt my jeep.
It will hurt yours.
I take responsibility for what my sliders can do to your vehicle after you take responsibility for what you may do with your door.
If you open your door without care, my sliders will beat your door.
I own up to this.
But I wasn't the first one who made the decision for you to open your door in haste.
Therefore you should own up to your actions also.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone in this thread and really wasn't looking to start a flame war.

@HOOCBB, the next jeep you wave at may as well be me. So what are you going to do? Stop waving at Jeeps in fear that one of them may be me? Turn in your keys and give up your Jeep? Worse yet, do you avoid people who think and behave differently than you because it destroys your sense of mental calm and clarity?

Something to chew on. Have fun, "brah".
I really don"t think you do
__________________
I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque! - Bugs Bunny
NMBruce is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #65
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBruce View Post
I really don"t think you do
I really don't care about you.
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #66
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post


I understand that some of what I said doesn't make sense to those people who can't seem to understand. Lol. Try this:

I have rock sliders.
My rock sliders protect my jeep from being dinged by other drivers's doors.
If you open your door too fast when parked next to me, it won't hurt my jeep.
It will hurt yours.
I take responsibility for what my sliders can do to your vehicle after you take responsibility for what you may do with your door.
If you open your door without care, my sliders will beat your door.
I own up to this.
But I wasn't the first one who made the decision for you to open your door in haste.
Therefore you should own up to your actions also.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone in this thread and really wasn't looking to start a flame war.

@HOOCBB, the next jeep you wave at may as well be me. So what are you going to do? Stop waving at Jeeps in fear that one of them may be me? Turn in your keys and give up your Jeep? Worse yet, do you avoid people who think and behave differently than you because it destroys your sense of mental calm and clarity?

Something to chew on. Have fun, "brah".
I just want to make sure I don't park next to you.

Oh, and maybe you should go back a re-read the OP. Someone else opened their door into HIS rock sliders. He didn't open his door into someone else's rock sliders.

Reading comprehension > JeepCourtney3700
HOOCBB is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #67
Jeeper
 
Duckquackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,362
Glad to see the thread is still moving along..
__________________
Truth, Honesty, and Courage means tell the truth do what's right and achieve what needs to be done. Rock to rock puddle to puddle.
Tread Lightly Member
Duckquackers is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #68
Jeeper
 
AirForce_Jeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 52
Images: 1
Can't we just all get along?
__________________
2010JK Sahara
Natural Green
Air Force Jeeper
AirForce_Jeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #69
Jeeper
 
Binx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western mass
Posts: 399
FWIW it doesn't matter if you park in front of the store or the next lot over morons will find your vehicle. I work at a hospital and it doesn't make any difference where I park, I'm going to get whacked. Old people are oblivious and use their doors at full stretch for a safety rail. Having it touching the next vehicle over creates stability for them. I see it everyday, couple that with the fact the average American seems to be over three hundred pounds and can't get out with the door cracked, it's a lose lose situation. At least in Massachusetts that's what the people look like and do.
Binx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #70
Jeeper
 
Mr Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 2,662
Images: 18
One day my kids and I arrived at the local swimming pool for a day of cooling off. My daughter opened the door on the pickup to get out and a monster gush of wind caught it and slammed it in to the Taurus I parked next to.

I went inside, tried to find the owner of the car and when I couldn't, I spoke to the local policeman assigned there and he looked up the owner's info and called them, told them what had happened and then let me speak to him to give him all my info.

In the end, the owner said not to worry about it, the car had a few other bruises anyways and he was planning on trading it in for a new car.

It pays to be honest and when your kids are watching, it becomes even more important!
__________________
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17 (KJV)


Mr Mac is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #71
Jeeper
 
JKPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alpha Centauri
Posts: 443
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForce_Jeeper View Post
Can't we just all get along?
x2

Once a month I remove peoples paint from my side steps. It brings a smile to my face! I actually caught one woman literally throwing her door open into my Jeep. She didn't see me sitting in it. I took a look at the door on her ricer and yup, the edge had major damage. Call it what you will but, I call it Karma.
Attached Images
 
__________________

'95 YJ -GOOD!
'10 JK -BETTER!!
'12 JK -BEST!!!

"Life's hard, harder when you're stupid"-John Wayne
JKPaul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #72
Jeeper
 
thinkxingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NH
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post
I take responsibility for what my sliders can do to your vehicle ".
I'm sorry, but this is fricken crazy.
Though I suppose not any crazier 'n the poster who blamed schools for the guy's sliders getting hit on page two.
__________________
"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom."
thinkxingu is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #73
Jeeper
 
DirkC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 39
was at the local Whole Foods where all the upscale people shop and my wife and I came out to find a couple putting their kids in the car next to mine.

Both doors of their SUV were against my rock rails and their other kid was STANDING on the rock rails next to them, jumping up and down and beating on my soft top! I see this from several parking spots away and start hollering WHOA WHOA WHOA! If you can believe it, the husband says nothing, just stares at me as he finishes buckling the little kid into the car seat. The mom doesn't say anything to me, just turns to the little girl bouncing and says "now apologize to the man". I'm like, WHAT THE EFF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You KNEW she was doing it and now you get caught and nothing?

Neither parent said a word and hopped into the SUV and drove off. Like not a care in the world. I was stunned.

And my wife keeps giggling at me and saying WHOA WHOA WHOA now...

-Dirk
DirkC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #74
Jeeper
 
COStrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacaraJKU View Post
This is my absolute favorite thing about my jeep. I have custom sliders on it now that stick out about 4 inches. Happy to report I have ZERO dings in my door, but you can see where the wonderful people who I park next to have met my jeep. I believe it's a green, red and white car/suv so far.
Ahahahahahaaha
__________________
We do not take risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping us.-Unknown
COStrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #75
Jeeper
 
JeepBugs7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 153
As most of you seem to be, I am overly conscious of the fact that there are stupid/lazy/inconsiderate people in the majority. With the power of that knowledge, I do everying I possibly can to avoid these types...park farther away; park so I don't have to back out and never park near a car where the owner obviously doesn't care about his/her car and by extension, someone else's.

A few here mentioned people who circle the parking lot to park a few yards closer so I won't touch on that. But, in a similar vein, whenever I am returning to my Jeep I'm very conscious of my surroundings. If the lot is full and I see someone waiting for me to vacate my space, I'll leave as fast as reasonably possible. However on numerous occasions I have noticed people "hovering". As I observed many open spaces nearby (within 1 or 2 spots away but further from the store) I would just assume maybe they're waiting for someone to walk by, close a door etc., and I would not rush to leave. After pulling away from the spot I would see these people pull into the spot I left. I just laugh as it cracks me up that people really are that lazy.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Blue Pearlcoat
JeepBugs7 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #76
Jeeper
 
COStrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post

Why didn't you take responsibility for your Jeep damaging their door?

Why should the OP take any responsibility in the incident? He didn't swing his rock sliders into the person's door, did he? It doesn't sound to me like he needs or wants any solution other than the dirtbag to take responsibility for his OWN actions and not be pissed for damaging his own door on the OP's sliders.

Screw these people that claim zero responsibility for their own actions. I had door dings in my Mustangs from idiots, and I ALWAYS tried to park where I would minimize the possibility of them. I still park this way.

If you didn't intend for your response to come off as defending the dirtbag that flung the door into the rock slider, then you need to proofread your responses and reword accordingly to ensure it fits with your train of thought. Otherwise, you sound like a hypocrite bashing the OP, then telling of how you've done the same thing.

What part of DFW do you live in? I just want to make sure I avoid you wanting me to take responsibility for your actions.

Back on topic...this is a good reason to have sliders, even for a mall crawler.
Nail on the head
__________________
We do not take risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping us.-Unknown
COStrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #77
Jeeper
 
COStrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJL2 View Post

It blows my mind that as an entire society/culture we've replaced the word "trawling" with "trolling" - seemingly not knowing the difference - and then determined that people that go "trolling" are "trolls." God bless America's public education system...


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3551191269.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	276399




Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2246742356.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	276401



Class dismissed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-526763948.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	276400  
__________________
We do not take risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping us.-Unknown
COStrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #78
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
I just want to make sure I don't park next to you.

Oh, and maybe you should go back a re-read the OP. Someone else opened their door into HIS rock sliders. He didn't open his door into someone else's jeep.
You don't want to park next to me because you like to exit your jeep at Mach 3 speeds?

Reread the OP's original first post. He asked us, "what happened to people showing respect for other people's property and taking responsibility for their actions."

I was asking, where is the OP taking responsibility for what his jeep did? Responsibility and accountability in this instance don't mean that I am calling for blame, admittance of guilt, saying he's sorry or compensating the other driver. Of course not! All those would be stupid.

I was looking for the OP to say something to the offender in the tune of, "your doors got dinged because of your own foolishness. I'm taking responsibility for my rock sliders for so much as they did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do. My rock sliders did it, I'm happy they did it, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last but your actions caused them to do it, not mine. So no I'm not going to compensate you for what you did."

And then he would leave.

There you have it. He took responsibility for his actions (installing rock sliders) and he held them accountable ("they did it") but he also held the perp accountable ("if you had not done it first, it would never have done it back").

The yin and yang has been restored. And the OP can go for some Chinese Lover's Egg roll. mmmm, Fried egg rolls with sweet and sour chicken, chicken lo mein, egg drop soup and fortune cookies.
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #79
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevCo666 View Post
So I guess 99% of the population is inconsiderate and lazy for wanting a close spot to the entrance of a store. Does that mean someone with a handicap sticker the worse offender of the pack??

No, you're lazy and inconsiderate when you dent or scratch someone else property.

Not a hard concept.

Oh, and yeah, most of the population is inconsiderate and lazy if we are being honest here. And I sure do love how you try to compare apples to oranges by comparing handicapped to regular people.

Wow is all I have to say to you and your thought process.
Posts On Percocet is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #80
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post
You don't want to park next to me because you like to exit your jeep at Mach 3 speeds?

Reread the OP's original first post. He asked us, "what happened to people showing respect for other people's property and taking responsibility for their actions."

I was asking, where is the OP taking responsibility for what his jeep did? Responsibility and accountability in this instance don't mean that I am calling for blame, admittance of guilt, saying he's sorry or compensating the other driver. Of course not! All those would be stupid.

I was looking for the OP to say something to the offender in the tune of, "your doors got dinged because of your own foolishness. I'm taking responsibility for my rock sliders for so much as they did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do. My rock sliders did it, I'm happy they did it, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last but your actions caused them to do it, not mine. So no I'm not going to compensate you for what you did."

And then he would leave.

There you have it. He took responsibility for his actions (installing rock sliders) and he held them accountable ("they did it") but he also held the perp accountable ("if you had not done it first, it would never have done it back").

The yin and yang has been restored. And the OP can go for some Chinese Lover's Egg roll. mmmm, Fried egg rolls with sweet and sour chicken, chicken lo mein, egg drop soup and fortune cookies.

His Jeep didn't do anything. Nothing. It was there first. It didn't move. The other person started the action which caused damage to both vehicles. And no, the yin and yang woulnd't be restored with some little speech. You either haven't had run ins with people like this or you ARE people like this. These people don't listen to you little speech and learn a lesson. Nothing is every their fault. They never take responsibility. They only learn from pain and having to pay to fix.

Blame the victim? You certainly must vote liberal.
Posts On Percocet is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #81
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posts On Percocet View Post
Blame the victim?
You're late to the party.

And you're wrong. The OP's Jeep did do something (taking responsibility and being accountable). More specifically his rock sliders did something. If they didn't do anything, then why was the door of the neighboring vehicle dented?

So yes they did something and it was exactly what they were supposed to do. And there's nothing wrong with what his jeep did because it was really the other person who made the decision to fly open his door which resulted in the damage.

If you want to blame someone, blame the other driver, not the OP.

Edit: you're the only one denying responsibility and accountability and your rant is very misguided.
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #82
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,625
This is just one of those "what the hell? threads.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #83
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
This is just one of those "what the hell? threads.
Hahaha! Maybe so but it's a nice change of pace from all those "best price" or "lift recommendations", "largest tire size" threads.
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #84
Jeeper
 
aypanthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 311
Door dings used to be a pet peeve of mine before I got my JKU. Now I have scratches and what nots. Over the years, I have adopted the following based on my experience.

1) I consciously avoid parking next to lifted pickups and large SUV's in order to avoid door dings.
2) I take pains to assist my kids when getting in and out of the Wrangler, since the doors have a tendency to swing open on windy days or on inclines.
3) I have taught my kids to respect other people's stuff. By default, my kids are careful when opening doors. Teaching kids respect seems to be a dying art.

That being said, if you park next to me and are:

a) too fat
b) inconsiderate of other people's property
c) a plain old jerk
d) All of the above

I will not feel bad and will not apologize if you have a close encounter with my slider or bumper. I will have some empathy because of the result, but if you think it is my fault, the empathy will disappear. In general, I have very little tolerance for this entitled culture we have created and let thrive.
aypanthony is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #85
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypanthony View Post
...
Said it better than I could have said it and I feel the exact same way!
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #86
Jeeper
 
Havok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 352
Send a message via Yahoo to Havok
__________________
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
Havok is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #87
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post

Hahaha! Maybe so but it's a nice change of pace from all those "best price" or "lift recommendations", "largest tire size" threads.
You're right it's way worse lol.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #88
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCourtney3700 View Post
You're late to the party.

And you're wrong. The OP's Jeep did do something (taking responsibility and being accountable). More specifically his rock sliders did something. If they didn't do anything, then why was the door of the neighboring vehicle dented?

So yes they did something and it was exactly what they were supposed to do. And there's nothing wrong with what his jeep did because it was really the other person who made the decision to fly open his door which resulted in the damage.

If you want to blame someone, blame the other driver, not the OP.

Edit: you're the only one denying responsibility and accountability and your rant is very misguided.

You logic is flawed and you have a warped view of reality.

1. ROCK SLIDERS. That's a hint. They aren't called door dingers. They don't....CAN'T act on their own. The OP didn't make them do anything. THey are suppose to protect you from rocks. Sure, bonus they protect from other stuff.

2. And think this one through REAL GOOD. If he hadn't had those rock sliders there, and the other guy's door put a huge dent in the OP's door, would you have put some blame on the OP's door and said it did it's job? No, you wouldn't.

People like you always try to bend and twist and pick and choose what parts of the story to emphasize and change, and what parts to ignore.

The fact of the matter is that OP has some damage to his property because of another person. It's not OP's fault, and is sure as fark isn't his rock sliders fault.

/done feeding the troll.
Posts On Percocet is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #89
Jeeper
 
st1264's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Windsor, ON (near Detroit)
Posts: 1,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanp View Post
So I'm sitting in a parking lot when this dirt bag pulls up and decides rather than open his door and get out, it would be better to shove it open at mach 3 and bang it into the side of my Jeep. Fortunately I have sliders and a 2.5" lift. Small scrape on the sliders but it completely rolls the edge of his door in the shape of the pipe from the sliders.

Now he is mad at me for damaging his vehicle. Where has respect for others property and taking ownership in your own actions gone?
It's impossible for you to hurt his vehicle with your sliders... he opened his door and hit your vehicle. His fault.

First week I had my JKU and some dumb soccer mom hits my fender with her door... luckily it's the plastic fenders and there is no mark. She denied it even when she had to pull her door off of my fender. Grocery stores are the worst. It's always some lady smacking her cart or her door into your vehicle.
__________________
Save ammo for the Zombie invasion!

13' JKU Sport S, Black
st1264 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #90
Jeeper
 
Teague242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,572
What about the people that circle the parking lot trying to find a wrangler to park next to????

I'm worried about my doors now. Will be adding tubes to my sliders

My opinion... If someone lets their door fly open and it hits my vehicle. It's their fault. If the wind blows it open its an accident but its still their responsibility. If my vehicle is parked correctly, and someone drives up, parks next to it, and smashes their door off of it. It's their fault.

Parking spaces are made for parking. It doesn't matter where you park. Your taking a risk parking around other people, but its no worse than the risk your taking driving on the same road as them.

Teague242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Vendor Spotlight (Deals & More)
Jeep Parts - Jeep Wheels - Jeep Soft Tops
» Recent Threads

» Popular Tags
2.5 2014 advice audio bestop build bumper camping clutch death wobble doors electrical engine exhaust fenders for sale frame gears hard top hardtop help advice jeep jeep tj jeep wrangler jeep yj jku leak led lift lift advice lift kit lights manual mods mud newbie noise oem outdoorx4 parts quadratec radiator rims rubicon rust sahara shocks soft top speakers sport springs steering stereo stock subwoofer suspension suspension lift swap tire tires top transfer case transmission unlimited wheels wheels and tires winch wiring wrangler wrangler tj
» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC