I have a 2011 JKU Sport. It came with the 225 tires. GAG. So I bought some 255 stock Rubicons (BFG MT) and slapped them on it and felt alot better. However since I've deeply fallen in love with my Jeep, I have the desire for 35" tires. It is mostly a city driver with the occasional mud (I cant resist) Im a 23 year old college grad and have no self control when it come to my Jeep. Flat out love it. Heres my question(s)
1. Regearing... 3:21? I believe is my stock gearing??? Will in need to regear?
My GPH (with no correction devices added) went from about 16 to 12.5. (I've heard this happens and is really not that bad, but am mentioning it for gearing symptom reasons as I'm not sure of my gearing ratio)
2. Spacers... I know I need them. Spidertrax 1.75" is enough?
3. What true (haha true) 35" tire(I like Mud Ter) will fit? (really want Mickeys....???)
4. Any other mods I need to make????
5. Thank you to all responders. You guys really help out with the Jeep community and are more appreciated than you know. Really. You guys have a passion. Thank you for your previous help on this fourm and I wish all the best of luck.