Update on ticking Pentastar..new head... - Page 55 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #1621
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrugby View Post
Have you been in to see the dealer? Mine came on and went off once before I took it in. They were able to pull the code from the history. I guess the system stores the codes even after they go off.
The codes are stored for several start cycles. This makes it tough for people who have a CEL just before an inspection thinking they can clear codes and pass. The vehicle has to go through several start stop cycles before the code leaves memory. If the problem still exists the CEL will come on again, many times in very short order.

demarpaint is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #1622
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharfrat View Post
Same thing all of us buying later production 2012's thought.

At the end of the day, it will be taken care of under warranty as long as chrysler/diamler whatever the fawk it is doesn't go under. That's my main worry.
I hear ya. It should be interesting to see if any of the early 2013's exhibit the problem. We'll know shortly. That will tell us one of three things. 1. They have engines sitting in inventory with the bad heads. 2. They weren't successful with their fix. 3. Problem solved. My fingers are crossed for 3.

demarpaint is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #1623
Jeeper
 
JKWrangler2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greensburg
Posts: 572
my short lived higher octane experiences thus far have cured my issues. however, i never once related my issues to the "tick" or a tripped CEL/MIL... i was experiencing knocking/pinging - exhaust leaking sounds.

i too would like to think that my hightech computer can reformulate the mixture.. but alas.. even the computer is limited with only an air quality band aid. bottom line, my cheap discounted south western pennsylvania gas was occasionally ignighting under pressure and not ignition.

tank of exxon 93 has been depleted. running sunoco 89 now. so far no change, will keep yinz posted.
JKWrangler2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #1624
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
We have 2012 rubicon, in june took in for ticking noise, dealer replaced both heads,lifters,gaskets. Picked up after being there for eleven days. Took it home fired up following morning and it sounded like it was goimg to blow up for about 10 sec. Then got softer but still ticking took back to dealer july 13th. And three days late get call that noise is normal.... NOT!!! Down to the dealer i go talk to mechanic said its normal i said it did not make noise at starte up until u replaced heads,mech said let us call chysler tomorrow see what they say. Three days later i go back out to dealer ask for service manager and different mechanic and service writer we go out starte jeep makes the noise. I ask this is normal? two mech and manager say no.... We will contact chrysler agian soooo here it is july 23 got word back that chrysler is sending a factory mechanic to california to look at it. will keep u posted.
saaboo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #1625
Jeeper
 
tacojeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 147
Anybody with a May or later build date with this damn problem... Bought American this time because I love my country and my Jeep... I also have never had any issues like this with the German and the Japanese vehicles I've owned... feel bad for some of the problems others have had... Chrysler better step up to the plate with this issue.....
__________________
tacojeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #1626
Jeeper
 
Muddr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 454
Thanks to all who are posting there results and keeping everyone informed. I just bought a new JKU and am only at just over a thousand miles. NO tick yet, and from what I have read I dont expect to hear it yet. I hope this gets resolved soon and we can all get on with enjoying our new toys.
__________________
Keep calm, Chive On
Muddr1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #1627
Jeeper
 
kbruce130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW Florida & Arizona
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nx View Post
Of course he wants you to come in and get it and continue driving it because they own it in 10 days if you don't. I would refuse and do lemon law. 30 days. Thems the rules. This is not a good bit of news if they are recalling the recalled heads. Yikes...
Your suspicions may be 100% correct. I just went through my notes and receipts and thus far mine's been taken in 5 times for a total of 25 days. I do fear the Chrysler legal dept and CYA types may have just fired a blindside first round in what up until now was a cooperative effort to fix an elusive problem. Perhaps it may be time for me to chamber a round and take the safety off. (All figuratively speaking of course. I don't want anyone here to think I'm making plans to go to a Batman movie.)

And just in case any Chrysler corporate types are reading this, I would prefer to get my Jeep fixed and move on, but if you want to play legal games I am willing and able to do that if necessary. And just in case the legal department has any doubts, the next round of legal jousting would require me to file a State of Florida "Motor Vehicle Defect Notification" form and send a copy to both Chrysler Corp (by certified mail) and the Florida Attorney General's Office. On the form I would be marking the box that states "The vehicle has been out of service for at least 15 days to repair one or more substantial defects" and the box that states "3 or more repair attempts have been made to repair the same substantial defect or condition". I wouldn't be real hard to take this to the next level. The ball is in your (Chrysler's) court.

I'll be curios to see if any other Jeep owners are told this coming week that their parts were shipped back and too stand by. If I end up being the only one, my next move is pretty obvious.

Sorry to vent guys, just getting frustrated that the good faith effort to fix this is being thwarted by the lawyers and CYA types.
__________________
2012 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4:10, Hardtop, Ace Rocksliders, AEV 3.5 SC Lift, AEV Geo Correction Brackets, Moto Metal 17x9 Wheels, BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2's, Bestop HighRock Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Smittybilt Atlas Front Bumper, Smittybilt X2O Winch
kbruce130 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #1628
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrugby

Have you been in to see the dealer? Mine came on and went off once before I took it in. They were able to pull the code from the history. I guess the system stores the codes even after they go off.
No, I hate my local dealer.
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #1629
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbruce130 View Post
Your suspicions may be 100% correct. I just went through my notes and receipts and thus far mine's been taken in 5 times for a total of 25 days. I do fear the Chrysler legal dept and CYA types may have just fired a blindside first round in what up until now was a cooperative effort to fix an elusive problem. Perhaps it may be time for me to chamber a round and take the safety off. (All figuratively speaking of course. I don't want anyone here to think I'm making plans to go to a Batman movie.)

And just in case any Chrysler corporate types are reading this, I would prefer to get my Jeep fixed and move on, but if you want to play legal games I am willing and able to do that if necessary. And just in case the legal department has any doubts, the next round of legal jousting would require me to file a State of Florida "Motor Vehicle Defect Notification" form and send a copy to both Chrysler Corp (by certified mail) and the Florida Attorney General's Office. On the form I would be marking the box that states "The vehicle has been out of service for at least 15 days to repair one or more substantial defects" and the box that states "3 or more repair attempts have been made to repair the same substantial defect or condition". I wouldn't be real hard to take this to the next level. The ball is in your (Chrysler's) court.

I'll be curios to see if any other Jeep owners are told this coming week that their parts were shipped back and too stand by. If I end up being the only one, my next move is pretty obvious.

Sorry to vent guys, just getting frustrated that the good faith effort to fix this is being thwarted by the lawyers and CYA types.
Good for you! I surely wouldn't take it up the ass on this one. Let'em buy it back. If they wanna play games, play games. Just make sure you know how to play.
Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #1630
Jeeper
 
citricacid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 125
I brought mine in at 2400 miles, I was told it was injector noise. I asked the service manager, if its injector noise, wouldn't it be coming from every cylinder? He hem hawed around and I had to be back to work so I just let it slide. When I take it in for an oil change at another dealer I'll have them listen to it. Mine sounds like a sewing machine with the hood closed at idle and the stethoscope(big screw driver =P ) really makes it sound like its coming from the middle of the driver side.

I'll post a video of it when I get time. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. Although I do have a 2k mile car trip coming up lol. Anyone know how long an engine will limp along when the CEL comes on for this particular issue?

Also, does anyone notice that theirs gets worse after the engine gets heated up?
citricacid is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #1631
Jeeper
 
citricacid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 125
As for Chrysler stepping up, if we hear anything, which at this point seems unlikely, it will probably be after the majority of the 2012 stock is sold or until someone wins a lawsuit.
citricacid is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #1632
Jeeper
 
EricM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 293
I sure hope this is fixed before mine gets built. Just to be safe, I plan to take some video of mine as soon as I get it home so I will have proof of what it sounded like when new in case the problem crops up later.
__________________
2008 Chevy Avalanche Z-71
2012 GMC Sierra Denali HD Duramax
2013 JK Sahara 2dr
EricM is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #1633
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacojeep
Anybody with a May or later build date with this damn problem... Bought American this time because I love my country and my Jeep... I also have never had any issues like this with the German and the Japanese vehicles I've owned... feel bad for some of the problems others have had... Chrysler better step up to the plate with this issue.....
If it makes you feel any better. I had a head replacement on a Datsun 310! A engine replacement on 1995 Nissan pathfinder. And yet again on 2000 Toyota celiac! All under warranty. My friend has a 2011 Audi A5 couple which had two cylinder heads replaced! So unfortunately this happens more then many know!
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #1634
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbruce130

Your suspicions may be 100% correct. I just went through my notes and receipts and thus far mine's been taken in 5 times for a total of 25 days. I do fear the Chrysler legal dept and CYA types may have just fired a blindside first round in what up until now was a cooperative effort to fix an elusive problem. Perhaps it may be time for me to chamber a round and take the safety off. (All figuratively speaking of course. I don't want anyone here to think I'm making plans to go to a Batman movie.)

And just in case any Chrysler corporate types are reading this, I would prefer to get my Jeep fixed and move on, but if you want to play legal games I am willing and able to do that if necessary. And just in case the legal department has any doubts, the next round of legal jousting would require me to file a State of Florida "Motor Vehicle Defect Notification" form and send a copy to both Chrysler Corp (by certified mail) and the Florida Attorney General's Office. On the form I would be marking the box that states "The vehicle has been out of service for at least 15 days to repair one or more substantial defects" and the box that states "3 or more repair attempts have been made to repair the same substantial defect or condition". I wouldn't be real hard to take this to the next level. The ball is in your (Chrysler's) court.

I'll be curios to see if any other Jeep owners are told this coming week that their parts were shipped back and too stand by. If I end up being the only one, my next move is pretty obvious.

Sorry to vent guys, just getting frustrated that the good faith effort to fix this is being thwarted by the lawyers and CYA types.
Where in FL did you buy?
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #1635
Jeeper
 
kbruce130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW Florida & Arizona
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeperry View Post
Where in FL did you buy?
Hill-Kelly in Pensacola, FL. In their defense, I don't think my issues are coming from them. This looks and feels like Chrysler HQ instead of the dealership. I suspect the HQ CYA folks are worried my Jeep will surpass 30 days in the shop which equals auto buyback under FL law if I request it. That is not my intent, but they can easily make the buyback issue a self-fulfilling prophecy under other segments of FL law if they don't fix the problem. I guess time will tell.
__________________
2012 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4:10, Hardtop, Ace Rocksliders, AEV 3.5 SC Lift, AEV Geo Correction Brackets, Moto Metal 17x9 Wheels, BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2's, Bestop HighRock Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Smittybilt Atlas Front Bumper, Smittybilt X2O Winch
kbruce130 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #1636
Jeeper
 
kbruce130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW Florida & Arizona
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist View Post
Good for you! I surely wouldn't take it up the ass on this one. Let'em buy it back. If they wanna play games, play games. Just make sure you know how to play.
Let's hope I don't end up having to play, but I will if I have to. And it wouldn't be my first time in court or in a hearing and it probably won't be my last. Regardless though, let's keep our fingers crossed that better outcomes prevail.
__________________
2012 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4:10, Hardtop, Ace Rocksliders, AEV 3.5 SC Lift, AEV Geo Correction Brackets, Moto Metal 17x9 Wheels, BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2's, Bestop HighRock Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Smittybilt Atlas Front Bumper, Smittybilt X2O Winch
kbruce130 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #1637
Jeeper
 
Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricM
I sure hope this is fixed before mine gets built. Just to be safe, I plan to take some video of mine as soon as I get it home so I will have proof of what it sounded like when new in case the problem crops up later.
Great idea! I have June 2012 build date no knocking yet with 2800 miles. I'm going to record it now just to be safe.
Jammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #1638
Jeeper
 
Stench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacojeep View Post
Anybody with a May or later build date with this damn problem... Bought American this time because I love my country and my Jeep... I also have never had any issues like this with the German and the Japanese vehicles I've owned... feel bad for some of the problems others have had... Chrysler better step up to the plate with this issue.....
I have a may build... Think i may know if i have a problem around nov when i rack up more miles, hoping its been fixed but still got fingers crossed
Stench is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #1639
Jeeper
 
JKWrangler2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greensburg
Posts: 572
i feel terrible for everyone going through this crap. especially for a vehicle that it seems every owner otherwise LOVES...

on thing is for sure... if you get a check engine light.. and it's for a misfire... your head[s] will most likely need replaced.
those with just ticking will face much more resistance from the dealership, and very well may need to wait for misfire codes.

it's been mentioned that eventually all our 2012 rigs will eventually encounter the issue.. and if indeed something was out of spec, and a new design has been implemented [can one trust an allpar.com article?] then it's hard not to think this statement is true.

FOL!
JKWrangler2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #1640
Jeeper
 
Jeeperz Creeperz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbruce130 View Post
Hill-Kelly in Pensacola, FL. In their defense, I don't think my issues are coming from them. This looks and feels like Chrysler HQ instead of the dealership. I suspect the HQ CYA folks are worried my Jeep will surpass 30 days in the shop which equals auto buyback under FL law if I request it. That is not my intent, but they can easily make the buyback issue a self-fulfilling prophecy under other segments of FL law if they don't fix the problem. I guess time will tell.
--------
Let us know how they treat you. They were in the final 2 when I purchased. Unfortunately for them they only had a 2 door with the features I was looking for. I purchased from a dealer in Foley. Hill Kelley will most likely get my service since I do live close to them. I purchased in May and have zero problems, as it should be. It will be nice to know that a local dealer has taken care of the issue if it occurs.
Jeeperz Creeperz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #1641
Jeeper
 
TwinThumbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 97
Seems like Chrysler is making plenty of money now so they can pay for the head replacements...

Chrysler posts $436M second-quarter profit | 9news.com
TwinThumbs is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 AM   #1642
Jeeper
 
Deepjeep1371's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeperry

Lift tick when first start and disappears after warm up 1400. Miles. Been listening to jeep and all engines as I'm walking about. Must say all engines have a slight tick sound. It's easy to get overwhelmed here. Keep in mind those who posted the real problem said it was extremely loud like a diesel engine. I never had that yet!
Sounds like the best way of thinking. I swear I notice a slight tickle, but I'm ocd so reading all of his makes me nuts. If it even sounds like Cummings I'll worry. But for now I'm going to try and have happy "non ticking" thoughts.
__________________
"There's more to me than you'll ever know"
Deepjeep1371 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 02:12 AM   #1643
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepjeep1371 View Post
Sounds like the best way of thinking. I swear I notice a slight tickle, but I'm ocd so reading all of his makes me nuts. If it even sounds like Cummings I'll worry. But for now I'm going to try and have happy "non ticking" thoughts.
My engine has a slight tick, and most engines do. When it starts sounding abnormal, I'll start worrying.
Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #1644
Jeeper
 
Ltblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKWrangler2012 View Post
my short lived higher octane experiences thus far have cured my issues. however, i never once related my issues to the "tick" or a tripped CEL/MIL... i was experiencing knocking/pinging - exhaust leaking sounds.

i too would like to think that my hightech computer can reformulate the mixture.. but alas.. even the computer is limited with only an air quality band aid. bottom line, my cheap discounted south western pennsylvania gas was occasionally ignighting under pressure and not ignition.

tank of exxon 93 has been depleted. running sunoco 89 now. so far no change, will keep yinz posted.


I can't BELIEVE you put 89's in yours.. I have would never put that stuff in mine. My POS '93 Honda accord delivery car gets 89, but not my '12 wrangler..
Ltblue is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #1645
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltblue

I can't BELIEVE you put 89's in yours.. I have would never put that stuff in mine. My POS '93 Honda accord delivery car gets 89, but not my '12 wrangler..
My jeep runs quite fine on 87 as do my other cars, my snowmobiles and jet skis get 91+ and my drag racing car gets 110.
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #1646
He's no good to me dead.

WF Supporting Member
 
spankinkopita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltblue

I can't BELIEVE you put 89's in yours.. I have would never put that stuff in mine. My POS '93 Honda accord delivery car gets 89, but not my '12 wrangler..
No problems with it here either, although I put in ten premium between tanks and use an ethanol treatment monthly
__________________
2012 JKU Sport S Sahara Tan
- Ordered 07/07
- Enjoyed since 08/26

spankinkopita is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #1647
Jeeper
 
kbruce130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW Florida & Arizona
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeperz Creeperz View Post
--------
Let us know how they treat you. They were in the final 2 when I purchased. Unfortunately for them they only had a 2 door with the features I was looking for. I purchased from a dealer in Foley. Hill Kelley will most likely get my service since I do live close to them. I purchased in May and have zero problems, as it should be. It will be nice to know that a local dealer has taken care of the issue if it occurs.
Thus far I would rate them as ok. They haven't been great and they haven't been bad. They seen to try to do things by the book, which is alright with me. I'll keep you posted as things develop.
__________________
2012 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4:10, Hardtop, Ace Rocksliders, AEV 3.5 SC Lift, AEV Geo Correction Brackets, Moto Metal 17x9 Wheels, BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2's, Bestop HighRock Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Smittybilt Atlas Front Bumper, Smittybilt X2O Winch
kbruce130 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #1648
Jeeper
 
JKWrangler2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Greensburg
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltblue View Post
I can't BELIEVE you put 89's in yours.. I have would never put that stuff in mine. My POS '93 Honda accord delivery car gets 89, but not my '12 wrangler..
lol! F the POS honda, put the better grade in the wrangler!

for ten cents more a gallon, it's not breaking the bank.. and thus far no more pinging... which, piece of mind = priceless. i live in a mountainous area, 2k' above sea level, 6 speed, 3.21 gears... perhaps i'm a bit more susceptible to pinging the the averagers

i too now listen to everyones engine for ticking and boy do they mostly all tick. i actually shut her off at the red light this morning and it was the Tacoma beside me that "needed it's heads replaced!"

i've sampled an avenger/pentastar and a journey/pentastar.. and they all tick
JKWrangler2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #1649
dirt road inspector

WF Supporting Member
 
tomthbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Deep East Texas
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

My engine has a slight tick, and most engines do. When it starts sounding abnormal, I'll start worrying.
One of many common sense responses posted here. I spent BIG BUCKS to rebuild a 401 cid AMC V8 for my 78 CJ-7 and it ticks whent it gets hot just like the 304 cid it replaced that had 140k miles on it.

Apples and oranges? Sure, but don't wig out. We have a 100k drivetrain warranty.
__________________
tomthbomb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #1650
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomthbomb View Post
One of many common sense responses posted here. I spent BIG BUCKS to rebuild a 401 cid AMC V8 for my 78 CJ-7 and it ticks whent it gets hot just like the 304 cid it replaced that had 140k miles on it.

Apples and oranges? Sure, but don't wig out. We have a 100k drivetrain warranty.
Exactly. I have five years for "the tick" to rear its ugly head (no pun intended). Not worried about it, and if I have issues I'll just trade it in on a newer model down the line. No biggie.

Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can you tell if your head or head gasket is cracked/blown? archt JK General Discussion Forum 5 10-19-2012 11:43 AM
Head Unit won't turn on anymore?? BlackMountain JK General Discussion Forum 17 05-15-2011 05:17 PM
Really bummed...cracked head? rospan TJ General Discussion Forum 5 04-03-2011 10:58 AM
I need a head... oops... a 4.0 head! kllrdana TJ General Discussion Forum 2 03-26-2011 04:36 PM
Head Unit Jacked!!! TJChris27 TJ General Discussion Forum 15 03-25-2011 03:20 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC