What did you do to your JK today? - Page 781 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #23401
Jeeper
 
Nice Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay537 View Post
Looks nice brother! What kind of lift are you running!
BDS 2". More to come. Early in the build.

Nice Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #23402
Jeeper
 
Billybaldin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon city, OR
Posts: 217
Gave it a bath and parked it on the street for awhile so the neighbors could look at her. Oh me too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3644958601.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	261598  

__________________
When life hands you lemons. Sell enough lemonade to buy a Jeep!

2012 Rubicon, Black
Billybaldin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #23403
Jeeper
 
maggard5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 108
Won a game of strip poker and then took her for a ride. First time naked.


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130614_235545.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	261606
maggard5 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #23404
Jeeper
 
Moose5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 547
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfirefighter View Post

Turned out great! I have a 2010 JK I don't think I have the trim on my steering wheel that comes off. I have already painted the AC vent trim.
Thanks! I guess you could still give it a shot and see if the spoke covers come off, regardless if theyre silver or not. Only thing that stinks now is... Well the paint stinks! Hopefully the smell will pass
__________________
BLACK 2009 SAHARA JKU

"If you ain't first, you're last!"
Moose5 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #23405
Jeeper
 
JKfirefighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose5 View Post

Thanks! I guess you could still give it a shot and see if the spoke covers come off, regardless if theyre silver or not. Only thing that stinks now is... Well the paint stinks! Hopefully the smell will pass
I know what you mean. Luckily I had my doors off and top down after painting my AC trim.
JKfirefighter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #23406
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwr View Post
Took my family for a drive in the woods after work. Really happy I got the winch mounted... needed it to get back up a hill I should have never went down. Got to the bottom of a hill and found a locked gate. Had to go back up the way we came in.

On the way back out of the woods I got to see something I will never be able to un-see. 2 guys going at it in the middle of the woods (thanks guys had to have a strange conversation with my kids 4 and 7 about what they were doing)
Just curious. What would you have told the kids if the situation was a man and a woman?
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #23407
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
pepatrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cumming, GA
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeperry View Post

Just curious. What would you have told the kids if the situation was a man and a woman?
That's the way God intended it to be. You see kids...it all started out with Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve.
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
AEV Pintlers, front and rear bumpers
GY Duratracs 33s
JW Speaker 8700s and 6145s and Recon LED Tail Lights
IPF 900XS with HID conversion
Trek Armor Seat Covers
10A Rubicon Lift
pepatrick is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:30 AM   #23408
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepatrick View Post

That's the way God intended it to be. You see kids...it all started out with Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve.
That is a ridiculous statement.
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #23409
Jeeper
 
n3tfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,389
Let's not even go there and get this thread back on track.
n3tfury is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #23410
Jeeper
 
redbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepatrick View Post

That's the way God intended it to be. You see kids...it all started out with Adam and Eve. NOT Adam and Steve.
You know God created everyone on this Earth. Not just men who like women, but men who like men and women who like women too. I have friends who are guys that like guys. None of them chose to be that way, and none of them were raised to be that way. God created them the way they are, and there is nothing wrong with his creation.

Sorry to be on a soapbox, but this is 2013. The way I see it, there is a ton of bad crap happening in our world. If two people want to love each other, that's fine by me!
redbilly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #23411
Jeeper
 
n3tfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,389
Let's leave religion and politics out of these threads.
n3tfury is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #23412
Jeeper
 
Schocker65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury View Post
let's not even go there and get this thread back on track.
+1000
Schocker65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #23413
wat3rdog elsewhere too

WF Supporting Member
 
wat3rdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,771
Images: 11
Getting her ready to hit the trail
__________________
wat3rdog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #23414
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbilly View Post

You know God created everyone on this Earth. Not just men who like women, but men who like men and women who like women too. I have friends who are guys that like guys. None of them chose to be that way, and none of them were raised to be that way. God created them the way they are, and there is nothing wrong with his creation.

Sorry to be on a soapbox, but this is 2013. The way I see it, there is a ton of bad crap happening in our world. If two people want to love each other, that's fine by me!
Ill say. You nailed it. Was going to write something similar but was trying to respect the thread and not hijack it off topic. But, glad you did as someone else got to say their opinion and sometimes in life we need to go off topic to make a point! Well done man!
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:51 AM   #23415
Jeeper
 
redbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeperry View Post

Ill say. You nailed it. Was going to write something similar but was trying to respect the thread and not hijack it off topic. But, glad you did as someone else got to say their opinion and sometimes in life we need to go off topic to make a point! Well done man!
I felt bad for derailing the thread. Your comment made me feel better!

So what am I doing to my JK today??? Wednesday was my wife's Birthday, and one of her wishes was to take the Jeep to Southern Indiana. That's my kind of Birthday present!
redbilly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #23416
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbilly View Post

I felt bad for derailing the thread. Your comment made me feel better!

So what am I doing to my JK today??? Wednesday was my wife's Birthday, and one of her wishes was to take the Jeep to Southern Indiana. That's my kind of Birthday present!
Nice! Can't wait for a trip. Working 7 days a week for awhile now through July. So my jeep only gets used occasionally to haul some boxes from one business to another a few blocks away. She's filthy for two months now and is begging for a bath!
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #23417
Jeeper
 
RoxstarD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Smokey MTNS
Posts: 499
I think everybody missed the point here and wanted to have a discussion about is gay okay?? The most important part I got out of that comment was that people were having relations in a place where 4 and 7 year olds could see. As a dad of 3 if I saw that happening, I would've stopped and politely had a conversation about the fact that my kids saw this happening. Then I would call the police to have them arrested for public nudity and indecent exposure. The fact that that was missed because you all wanted to throw out your opinions about equality shows me how sad and sadistic our society has become.

And today Im taking my JK to get the windows tented so my kids can't see people going at each other in the woods......
__________________
When you Roll with the Roxstar.....You ROLL with the Roxstar!!!
RoxstarD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #23418
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxstarD View Post
I think everybody missed the point here and wanted to have a discussion about is gay okay?? The most important part I got out of that comment was that people were having relations in a place where 4 and 7 year olds could see. As a dad of 3 if I saw that happening, I would've stopped and politely had a conversation about the fact that my kids saw this happening. Then I would call the police to have them arrested for public nudity and indecent exposure. The fact that that was missed because you all wanted to throw out your opinions about equality shows me how sad and sadistic our society has become.

And today Im taking my JK to get the windows tented so my kids can't see people going at each other in the woods......
Think you're being harsh. Go back and read original post! He had no intention as a parent of stopping and doing what you mention above. I asked how he would have handled it if it was a woman and man. No reply yet. Then some ignorant touted the word of god in his opinion! We were back on topic!!
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #23419
Jeeper
 
DurbJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 167
What did I do to my jk today... nothing yet but I'm taking my top and doors off in a few. How about you guys, what have you done to your jk today?
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, True Blue, Uconnect, Premium soft top, Mopar slush mats, BDS Leveling Kit, Surprise Straps front and back, Rock Rails, Rubicon wheels, BFG mud terrains.
DurbJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #23420
Jeeper
 
MacCleev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 52
moving up in the world

35s and flat fenders!!!!!!! WAHHHOOOOO
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2402.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	261659   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2409.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	261660  

__________________
"When I Die, Bury me in my JEEP. 'Cause it's never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
RIP 2007 Wrangler JK "Loosey". I'll never forget what you gave me. Currently, 2008 Detonator Yellow 2 door Rubicon "Wolley". Aries automotive push bar/grill guard. Hella 1000 off road lights. 35x12.5 Goodyear Wranglers on procomp wheels. Bushwhacker flat style fender flares. Dirty Dog Cargo netting. 9" Pioneer nav system.
MacCleev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #23421
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,749
Images: 13
Religion and politics belong in a different section of the forum.
__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #23422
Jeeper
 
n3tfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeperry View Post
Think you're being harsh. Go back and read original post! He had no intention as a parent of stopping and doing what you mention above. I asked how he would have handled it if it was a woman and man. No reply yet. Then some ignorant touted the word of god in his opinion! We were back on topic!!
Dude....quit instigating. Leave all that crap out of this thread.
n3tfury is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #23423
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3tfury View Post

Dude....quit instigating. Leave all that crap out of this thread.
Dude we were back on topic. Sorry but as long as someone is posting their opinion ill post mine. Was trying to respect thread but I'm not going to sit quite when others have their say! Sorry man.
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #23424
Jeeper
 
live_slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCleev View Post
35s and flat fenders!!!!!!! WAHHHOOOOO
Nice!
__________________
IIIIII

Just another Billet Silver Metallic. It blends.
2013 | JK | 23R | 2"M | 33s on 15s |
live_slow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #23425
Jeeper
 
Trenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by treyjk View Post

can post a picture of the plasti dipped trail rated badge? I'm curious as to what that looks like.


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3739854798.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	261665
Trenty is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #23426
Jeeper
 
relyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sidney, OH
Posts: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCleev View Post
35s and flat fenders!!!!!!! WAHHHOOOOO
I wish they still made detonator yellow. That's probably the only color that could have kept me from getting gecko.
relyt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #23427
Jeeper
 
Nice Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCleev View Post
35s and flat fenders!!!!!!! WAHHHOOOOO
Bushwhacker 4"? Looks nice. Me likey. Please details.
Nice Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #23428
Jeeper
 
MillerKelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 27
Not today by yesterday I bought her and brought her home!
MillerKelson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #23429
Jeeper
 
4DoorCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerKelson View Post
Not today by yesterday I bought her and brought her home!
Welcome!! And let the no money in pockets began
__________________
2012 Crush Jk sport
4DoorCrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #23430
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
thetrifakta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 362
Images: 2
Ok so I was not able to make a local fam jeep run, I don't think took place anyway (Black Forest fires here in Colorado Springs) so I want to maybe paint my exhaust! It has some rust spots. Any recommendations, prep work, type of paint, point me to a diff thread? Also, I still have to put in my RR grill insert!

thetrifakta is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody done ZERO mods to their JK so far? 21edupej JK General Discussion Forum 251 07-26-2014 09:09 PM
Hi, new and trying to learn wranglers... Theo44 WF New Member Check In 23 10-29-2013 05:32 PM
JK towing another Jeep? xj-boonie JK General Discussion Forum 6 04-13-2012 01:05 AM
Power locks on 99 TJ?? I want to remove them! MountainRoad TJ General Discussion Forum 4 03-09-2012 09:27 AM
new to jeeps and got some ??? bigd28 TJ General Discussion Forum 12 03-08-2012 08:19 PM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC