I thought it went pretty okay. It was a pain to get rid of the sound deadening; we figured out that acetone soften the stuff up really nice. For the seats, didnt have access to air tools, so I tossed the dudes at sts 10 bucks to do all eight bolts for me. Cleaned, scuffed, and vacuumed a few times, and I was pretty generous with wiping the interior down with acetone. I made sure to cover up the ground wires really well. I did not remove my middle console, my seat belts in the front and rear, and the plastic lining along the door of the driver side and passenger side. I had a chick who was awesome at taping and covered everything really well. We covered all the wiring loom, seatbelts, corners and edges of everything... I wish I took a picture but forgot. We used a whole roll of blue painters tape (60 yards?) for the job. I used string to attach to the soft top bows and tied the other end to the wiring loom to keep it off the floor. And again, covered EVERYTHING with tape, definitely the hardest part. Used large trash bags as drop cloths where the door sills are to get in and out.
For the first coat, we pretty much just laid the stuff on thick and didn't really go for the texture appearance. For the second coat, we were more careful about the texture and didnt even use a paint brush since this stuff gets its texture from the special rollers. When i ordered monstaliner, I bought a green square pad that is made of this same special material. We cut this pad into small rectangles, and we were able to achieve the needed texture to all the hard to reach places that the roller could not get too. Particularly, the sides of the back area where the roll bars stem from the vehicle body. REALLY messy stuff, and I stirred this stuff a lot with the drill head. You will need a drill to mix the stuff, way to difficult to do by hand.
If disconnected an amp, make sure your disconnect the battery, (maybe you should do this anyway) and cover the hot wire with some electric tape. I made the mistake of not, and blew an inline fuse towards the end of the project. I spend three hours prepping on saturday ( going to sts, cleaning, vacuuming, scuffing, acetoning) and about 7 hours on sunday with a two hour break between coats. But , I already had the rear sound deadening removed and the carpet out before the weekend started. Sorry about the ramble, just throwing out anything that I thought could be useful.