Every time I bring my 2010 JKU back to the dealer they replace something...
To date, they have replaced:
- Shifter boot (popping out of 1st gear)
- 1st & 2nd Gear and Synchro (popping out of 1st gear)
- Oil cap (no idea how this broke)
- front drive shaft (torn boot)
- U-joint ("excessively worn" - steering knuckle was making contact at full lock)
Now, I feel somewhat fortunate that I got all these covered under the warranty, but I'm worried, that I will have to start paying for these repairs as soon as the warranty expires.
What other parts commonly fail (or become "excessively worn") before 36k? I have an appointment this week. Thanks everyone.