Would be 5th time jeep owner frustrated & ready to go land cruising - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #61
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG3 View Post
Whew
lol...x2.

Mental gymnastics, and not the healthy kind.

__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #62
Jeeper
 
kerryva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Powhatan, VA
Posts: 98
This post is exciting as watching Tim Tebow walk on water....

kerryva is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #63
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti View Post
Great post!

Question tho, how come my invoice does not show a sunrider soft top delete price discount? I thought this was the fact that the arctic came with 2 tops, with the delete of the soft top it would be a refund?

Or Did I miss something

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...BJWEG7CL154660



hotdog7u812 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #64
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Ok sincerest apologies mamm, I figured it was beneficial an on topic. Not really a highjack, just thought it would be idiotic to post a whole new thread. I should probably see the exact window sticker to be sure, apologies for pulling the trigger on the keyboard type/paste happy reply, maybe you could relate
__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 AM   #65
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti View Post
Ok sincerest apologies mamm, I figured it was beneficial an on topic. Not really a highjack, just thought it would be idiotic to post a whole new thread. I should probably see the exact window sticker to be sure, apologies for pulling the trigger on the keyboard type/paste happy reply, maybe you could relate
Oh I can definitely relate! lol...and you're right -not really a hijack, i was meaning to more or less hand over the reigns so to speak...bc i think everyone has heard enough from me on this topic...but i am glad i'm not the only one confused by the wordage and charges with regard to the tops. It was my understanding as well that the Arctic includes both tops as standard...but the sticker on all the one's I've looked at include an $890 dual top charge...contrary to everything I've read or heard...I just wanted to be sure I wasn't gettin jeeped by the dealers here in jersey. I mean everyone is on the take in this state, so you gotta pay attention or pay the price...so it's all good PBY
hotdog7u812 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #66
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti View Post
Great post!

Question tho, how come my invoice does not show a sunrider soft top delete price discount? I thought this was the fact that the arctic came with 2 tops, with the delete of the soft top it would be a refund?

Or Did I miss something

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...BJWEG7CL154660
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog7u812 View Post
Oh I can definitely relate! lol...and you're right -not really a hijack, i was meaning to more or less hand over the reigns so to speak...bc i think everyone has heard enough from me on this topic...but i am glad i'm not the only one confused by the wordage and charges with regard to the tops. It was my understanding as well that the Arctic includes both tops as standard...but the sticker on all the one's I've looked at include an $890 dual top charge...contrary to everything I've read or heard...I just wanted to be sure I wasn't gettin jeeped by the dealers here in jersey. I mean everyone is on the take in this state, so you gotta pay attention or pay the price...so it's all good PBY
I'm truly amazed at the level of confusion. I could understand a brief moment of confusion if someone looked at the sticker quickly, as jk'n did. However, once it's explained and you actually read what it says on the sticker, there shouldn't be any confusion at all.

In Palmbeachyeti's window sticker, there is no "refund" for the sunrider, because there is no line item charge for the hard top. It's part of the package. It's the same for the wheels. You get the larger wheels, but there's no refund for the smaller ones.

There should be even less confusion there, because it actually says the sunrider is deleted.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #67
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti
Great post!

Question tho, how come my invoice does not show a sunrider soft top delete price discount? I thought this was the fact that the arctic came with 2 tops, with the delete of the soft top it would be a refund?

Or Did I miss something

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...BJWEG7CL154660
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog7u812
Oh I can definitely relate! lol...and you're right -not really a hijack, i was meaning to more or less hand over the reigns so to speak...bc i think everyone has heard enough from me on this topic...but i am glad i'm not the only one confused by the wordage and charges with regard to the tops. It was my understanding as well that the Arctic includes both tops as standard...but the sticker on all the one's I've looked at include an $890 dual top charge...contrary to everything I've read or heard...I just wanted to be sure I wasn't gettin jeeped by the dealers here in jersey. I mean everyone is on the take in this state, so you gotta pay attention or pay the price...so it's all good PBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
I'm truly amazed at the level of confusion. I could understand a brief moment of confusion if someone looked at the sticker quickly, as jk'n did. However, once it's explained and you actually read what it says on the sticker, there shouldn't be any confusion at all.

In Palmbeachyeti's window sticker, there is no "refund" for the sunrider, because there is no line item charge for the hard top. It's part of the package. It's the same for the wheels. You get the larger wheels, but there's no refund for the smaller ones.

There should be even less confusion there, because it actually says the sunrider is deleted.
Daggo66...what you seem to be missing here is part of the confusion lies in what the window sticker reads and what the Jeep site model descriptions and build your own menus read. For instance...my post #38 is the breakdown of what is included STANDARD on the Arctic in the build your own module...I've highlighted in red the discrepancy. If you'll notice, the soft top is listed several times under the various headers...yet on the window stickers it is broken down differently..there is no mention of the hard top at all -which I hope we can agree is standard on the Arctic(?) - rather lists the soft top as a standard feature and the hard top is listed under the Arctic package as optional equipment...are you getting the confusing picture here???
Alternatively, I offer yet another example:
2012 Wrangler Unlimited |4 door 4x4 SUV | Jeep.com
Just below the Arctic image and to the right click on "model highlights" and you will see that it clearly states there "Monochromatic Body Color Hardtop Group" as Standard
Again, another example:

Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights on this model comparison link, you can see the Unlimited Arctic clearly lists Sunrider Soft top as well as Body Color Hard topas KEY FEATURES.

So why does "delete sunrider..." appear on PBY'S window sticker and why is there an $890 charge for "Dual Top Group" as in the window sticker I provided in post #37 or #39 (i forget which) where I highlighted the charge for the option in red?

I hope maybe now you can understand where all the confusion stems from...and it isn't just one typo on the website, the Arctic description contains this information regarding the tops repeatedly- in at least THREE different areas (address's) within the Jeep website. Which is WHY I contended the sticker pricing was wrong in the first place..and PBY wonders about a credit as per his...

If you don't go to the links provided
here, you will NEVER understand and only continue to ADD to the confusion by not providing where you have gotten your facts as they pertain to the Arctic top ...
hotdog7u812 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #68
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
The Wrangler comes in 3 and only 3 variations. Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon. Read that statement again and keep it in your mind as you read further.

Jeep creates special editions from time to time. These special editions start with one of these 3 variations. The Islander and Mountain editions were based on the Sport. The Arctic is based on the Sahara and the COD MW3 is based on the Rubicon. Certain things have to be added to create a "standard" Arctic. Those editions are otherwise "options". If you want a body color hard top on a Sahara, you (or your dealer) orders it as an option. An Arctic is a Sahara that already has a body colored hardtop (option) as standard. The only way to order an Arctic is with a body colored hard top, so IN MARKETING BROCHURES AND IN THE BUILD YOUR OWN JEEP, it is going to be listed as "standard" to that special edition. The window sticker doesn't list it as standard, because in effect there is no such thing as an Arctic. There is ONLY Sport, Sahara, or Rubicon.

Now let's say you order an Arctic, but also want the Soft top. You have to order it as an option because the body colored hard top deleted it. That option is the Dual top option. You are now adding a soft top to the body colored hard top for $890. Adding just a soft top would normally cancel out the hard top because you can't have 2 tops unless you order DUAL tops. The whole point of that is to avoid confusion, which for most people works.

I am trying to be as over simplified as possible. I know there are other parts to the Arctic, but I'm trying to give you a generalized example to explain the principle.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #69
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
The Wrangler comes in 3 and only 3 variations. Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon. Read that statement again and keep it in your mind as you read further.

That option is the Dual top option. You are now adding a soft top to the body colored hard top for $890. Adding just a soft top would normally cancel out the hard top because you can't have 2 tops unless you order DUAL tops.
Sure sounds good to you I suppose, as a special edition the arctic package comes with both tops from my understanding.

So in what you have stated you can not have 2 tops unless you order the DUAL tops. Than why would sunrider soft top delete be an option?
__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #70
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
It doesn't matter. The FACT is that in order to have both the standard soft top AND the optional hard top on a Wrangler, you MUST order the DUAL top option.

Look, I'm just trying to help. I really don't care what you order or don't order. It's really a very simple thing that some people are making into a big deal. Also keep in mind that having 2 tops still means that you can only use one at a time. When the soft top is on, the hard top must be stored somewhere else. When the hard top is on, the soft top must be stored somewhere else.

If you order the dual tops, the Jeep will arrive with the hard top on and the soft top folded underneath, taking up most of the rear storage area. It is clearly marked with a big orange sticker that you must remove the soft top to prevent damage to it and that it is only on there for transportation purposes.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #71
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
It doesn't matter. The FACT is that in order to have both the standard soft top AND the optional hard top on a Wrangler, you MUST order the DUAL top option.

Well thank you for the attempt to help. But that makes very little sense when the fact of the matter is

Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights on this model comparison link, you can see the Unlimited Arctic clearly lists Sunrider Soft top as well as Body Color Hard topas KEY FEATURES.

Key FEATURES to be included in a special edition

It makes more dollar and cents when you figure the added price for a Arctic package mate.
How do you justify that type of price increase over a Sahara than if it only comes with 1 top, you cannot

Break it down and you will clearly see a substantial amount of $ that needs to be justified.

Shipping an destination fee's & and other dealer glums are also something you probably wouldn't even understand if you couldn't grasp the fact that somewhere skid plates and sunrider soft tops are missing.
__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #72
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
The idea of these special editions is for the dealer to make money, not for you to save money on packaged options. That's why there is always something on there that you can't get any other way, such as stickers and interior trim.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #73
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 35,950
interesting few days I must say
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #74
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
interesting few days I must say
No kidding. How 'bout them Packers?
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #75
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
basecamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
The idea of these special editions is for the dealer to make money, not for you to save money on packaged options. That's why there is always something on there that you can't get any other way, such as stickers and interior trim.
daggo66 you need to stop or you may really hurt yourself I'm not sure how you can state it any different than the first 20 times some of us get it some don't, apparently. There is no question you are right when you say the only way you are getting two tops is to order the dual top option! You don't have to like it but it is a fact!
__________________
2012 JKUR Black Forest Green
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/bas...ld-128626.html
basecamper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #76
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
basecamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post
No kidding. How 'bout them Packers?
who?
__________________
2012 JKUR Black Forest Green
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/bas...ld-128626.html
basecamper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #77
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by basecamper View Post
who?
Favre's coming back, and wants to be a Viking. Just what I heard.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #78
Jeeper
 
bigjerm646's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ashburn, Virginia
Posts: 82
How bout them!
__________________
Jeremy

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
- Theodore Roosevelt
bigjerm646 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #79
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
basecamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post
Favre's coming back, and wants to be a Viking. Just what I heard.
oh that hurt Not even Farve can help the Vikings this year
__________________
2012 JKUR Black Forest Green
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/bas...ld-128626.html
basecamper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #80
Jeeper
 
rics1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bristol, Tn
Posts: 4,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
The idea of these special editions is for the dealer to make money, not for you to save money on packaged options. That's why there is always something on there that you can't get any other way, such as stickers and interior trim.
I think at this point your best suggestion is to tell them to buy a Land Cruiser and there won't be any confusion on what top.
__________________
2010 Dark Charcoal Pearl Jeep Wrangler Sport S Automatic
4.88 Yukon w/Trac-Lok rear and Eaton ELocker Front - Synergy Gussets - B&M 70264 Trans Cooler
BDS 3" lift - BDS Fox 2.0 Racing Shocks
XHD front Bumper - Trektop NX - Goodyear MT/R w/Kevlar 35X12.5X15 on MB Chaos 5 Wheels - Thrush Turbo Muffler

Become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
rics1997 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 212
Save yourself some aggravation....go to another website, like cars.com, and build your vehicle. It'll give you both the MSRP and invoice price. Then get yourself a TL membership and take 1% off the invoice. Edmunds.com will let you build one too, I think.
sheetsd66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #82
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights

If your trying to argue your point please click the link and I will refrain from calling you derogatory terms from public record or to your face, haha

Add Arctic & Look at all the Key Features.

Key Features

Freedom Top Storage Bag
Sun Rider Soft Top

"Features" what does the word mean to you


All that aside if it is a accidental typo it is what it is and requires someone to fix it, but as it goes I ordered a vehicle which is supposed to have everything it FEATURES.

Tell me you at least have a high School diploma because it is getting to the point where you need to focus less on extra curricular activities and more on basic reading.
__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #83
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
That page is nothing more than an online brochure. Continue through to "build my own". I'll wait.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #84
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Online brochure you say

Why wouldn't it pertain to anything if it is nothing more than an online brochure

For example

You don't add a spare tire in build my own because it is included in Key Features



Build my own allows you the ability of adding features not included in key features such as

Limited-Slip
Tow Package
etc.

Edit
In addition
Would it be safe to say that the dual top option. Are for every model Wrangler available?
__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #85
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,790


This thread appears to be coming to a close. I wonder if you can tell how I know........

daggo, I saw your comment above.....I hope you weren't picking on me.....you know my feelings are hurt easily.....
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #86
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePalmBeachYeti View Post
Online brochure you say

Why wouldn't it pertain to anything if it is nothing more than an online brochure

For example

You don't add a spare tire in build my own because it is included in Key Features



Build my own allows you the ability of adding features not included in key features such as

Limited-Slip
Tow Package
etc.
You don't add an engine either.

Look, you can argue all you want and add all your little passive aggressive digs, it's not going to change the facts. I don't need to argue because I own a Wrangler already. I was trying to help answer some questions. Since you already know all the answers, go ahead and buy your Wrangler already.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #87
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk'n View Post


This thread appears to be coming to a close. I wonder if you can tell how I know........

daggo, I saw your comment above.....I hope you weren't picking on me.....you know my feelings are hurt easily.....
Me pick on you? Never.

You were smart enough to realize what was going on when the actual wording was shown to you. Not everyone is capable of that it would seem.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #88
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 35,950
My god (pun intended) this is really the Jesus jeep.
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #89
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rics1997 View Post
I think at this point your best suggestion is to tell them to buy a Land Cruiser and there won't be any confusion on what top.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #90
Jeeper
 
ThePalmBeachYeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
You don't add an engine either.

Look, you can argue all you want and add all your little passive aggressive digs, it's not going to change the facts. I don't need to argue because I own a Wrangler already. I was trying to help answer some questions. Since you already know all the answers, go ahead and buy your Wrangler already.

You probably could in Europe with a diesel, or if the srt8 becomes available here next year.

It is surprising that with it written in clear text you still don't see it
You seem to be set in your ways and I am fine with that
Simply was trying to enlighten, not to argue

__________________
Wrangler Unlimited Winter Chill Pearl 6 speed Arctic

Andy
Its like a 4 door stallion
ThePalmBeachYeti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
hardtop , invoice , loyalty , sahara , wrangler unlimited

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st time Jeep owner mklepack WF New Member Check In 9 08-10-2011 09:15 PM
Jeep Confidence Course at Offutt AFB during Air Show! wasomma General Jeep Discussion 0 08-26-2010 03:18 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC