12-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: where I wheel: N 45º 36.663' W 123º 20.935'
Originally Posted by GHomer8
Now, when your pluggin the numbers in for what you want when you look at 35's - whats your range? How big of a lift had you been lookin at for the 35's?
I would budget at least $9K but I know that will likely not be enough. I would have to exchange out my 2" lift. At the top of my head:
- 4" Currie Suspension including front upper and lower CAs. For the rear, I only need the lower CA as I currently have Rokmen uppers
- Bilstein Shocks
- Don't need the Antirock since I have a SwayLoc
- Replace OEM steering with a Currie Currectlync
- I can keep my Currie Rear track bar and bracket
- Regear from 4.10 to 4.88
- Replace front and rear TrueTracs with either an ARB or Eaton selectable
- Either replace my rear with a stronger axle i.e., 8.8 or upgrade to a Super35
- Replace front shafts with alloy
- Replace front brakes and calipers with Black Magic and Vanco
- Keep existing undercarriage and rocker panel armor
- Keep existing SYE
- Adjust length of rear CV driveshaft for change in angle and length
- 5 35" tires
- OR-Fab tire carrier
1998 TJ Moss Green Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather
Edit: "Now jeepin in Oregon"