I have replaced nearly everything else, leading me to think that I need to upgrade my ball joints. Here are the specs on my Jeep:
Specs: 35" BFG AT/KOs w/15x8" Black Rock alloys - Tires were balanced today. 4" Pro-Comp suspension lift (w/110,000 mi.) on a 2003 Rubicon TJ with ~135,000 mi.
- Rubicon Express Track Bar (April '13),
- Rod ends (March '13),
- Rancho Steering Stabilizer (Aug. '13),
- Control Arm Bushings (March '13),
- Drag Link (March '13).
- Tightened Track Bar bolt (5/8")
- Tightened Sway Bar links (Pro-Comp/non-disconnect type)
- Last alignment - March 2013
I can use some input - I get a bad shimmy starting at 40 mph. Might be my ball joints? I'm also thinking about upgrading to Currie Currectlync steering to do away with the tie rod ends that keep going bad.