Best Bikini Top - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
sandbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Susanville
Posts: 50
I have a drill-in header not installed, came with the Tj. I did not know it could be installed and left on when the soft top header is in place. (which is why it has not went on yet) Will the bikini top fit with the soft top header in place? Or do you have to pull the soft top header before putting on the bikini top? Some pics of one installed would be great if anyone has some.

__________________
All I need is a Jeep, a Gun, and a Good Woman...
and I have all Three
sandbiker is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I'm a big fan of Bestop's bikini tops, but especially their Safari top that also covers the back area to the rear part of the rollbars. The longer Safari style keeps the sun and rain off the rear area instead of leaving it exposed as a standard bikini top does.

There are two ways of how either top style attaches to the windshield for older TJs like your 2000. Either style involves a 'windshield channel' of which there are two types available, a drill and no-drill style. Jeep changed the windshield frame in 2003 to eliminate the drill-style header attachment method but you do have both methods available for your 2000.

To me, having had both styles, I much prefer the type of bikini/safari top that slides in from the side into the drill-style windshield header (bracket) that is screwed onto the inside of the windshield frame.

The other no-drill style uses what they call a quick connect which clamps to the windshield using the same slots in the windshield that the Jeep tops clamp into. The problem with that style is that it is much harder, in my opinion at least, to get it attached and seated properly to the windshield than they would have you believe. Not to mention getting the bikini or safari top's front edge to stay properly seated in the clamp-on header was always a PITA. I fought with that method for a year or two before going back to the drill-style header.

I hated that method so badly that when my '97 was stolen and I bought an '04 that required the newer quick connect style, I modified my '04 so it could use the older drill-style style mounting method. The drill style windshield header can be left in place when reinstalling the soft top.

So personally, I recommend a Bestop Safari #52530 top with the drill style header #51210.

The 51210 header looks like this...



The long red thing in the photo is just a peel-off covering the seal that seals it to the windshield frame. One of the two pieces goes to the left of the footman loop on the windhield frame, the other goes to the right of the footman loop. They meet in the center over the top of the footman loop. The top of this style header has a slot cut into it that the bikini or safari is slid into from the side which takes seconds to do.
how did you modify the bikini to fit the drill in channel?
do you think it would still work well if you cut notches out of it so you could leave it on when mounting a hard top?

__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
SpoiledRotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central MS
Posts: 338
Images: 13
I have both kinds since I have a Bestop Safari with drill type, the bowless top that uses the no drill, and the net style safari top that uses the no drill type. I haven't had any issues with any of them. When using the no drill type header, you do have to line it up in the channel and be very careful not to move it until you have some tension from the straps. Like Jerry said, the drill style is definitely the easiest to work with.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Kevbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 1,636
How to Install a Bestop Bikini Jeep Top on a TJ Wrangler - YouTube

I just watched that video and i have the exact same channel that he installs in the beginning already mounted on mine, that's how my soft top now attaches. NO hard top here so I am guessing half the equation is done for me, but now what kind of top is that considered that he put on?

oh yea...4wd.com used some pretty funky music...was wondering what was coming next in that video
Kevbz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
Sherpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lehi, UT
Posts: 1,049
On my first TJ, I installed the drill-style bikini because that's what my parts guy ordered for me. It was okay, but I didn't like that it wasn't entirely waterproof... so whenever it threatened to rain, I would have to remove the bikini and raise the top. That got old in a hurry.

On my second, third, fourth and fifth (current) TJs, I used the no-drill style bikini instead. I love it, because it completely seals out the elements for the front passengers (I attach it to the OEM door surrounds). With this style of bikini, I only transform the Jeep two times a year: in early spring, the top gets lowered and covered with a duster and I install the header and the bikini. Then in late fall, the bikini, its header and the duster are all removed and the top goes back up. If I am in bikini mode and rain threatens, I just take my upper door halves with me and park with my nose pointed into the rain.

If you're like me and you're only going to install/remove the bikini twice a year, the extra labor involved with the no-drill style is negligible.
__________________
Dempsey Bowling
My fleet: 91 Miata, 98 Wrangler Sport, 06 Mustang GT, 01 Suburban 8.1L, 14 Forte EX
Jeep mods: 4" longarm + 1" BL, 35" KM2s, 4.56s with dual ARBs... and lots of scratched armor
Sherpa is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
WaterDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,329
You guys with the spider web mesh, which type of material do you prefer? They have two to choose from.
WaterDR is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #37
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 29,144
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by obidya View Post
how did you modify the bikini to fit the drill in channel?
do you think it would still work well if you cut notches out of it so you could leave it on when mounting a hard top?
If you have the style of bikini top designed for a drill-type header, which means the bikini was designed to slide in from the side, you don't need to modify anything.

There is no way to leave any style of bikini top installed under the soft top or hard top. The latches have to pass down through an area blocked by a bikini top.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
If you have the style of bikini top designed for a drill-type header, which means the bikini was designed to slide in from the side, you don't need to modify anything.

There is no way to leave any style of bikini top installed under the soft top or hard top. The latches have to pass down through an area blocked by a bikini top.
I have a drill in style header, and I'm now guessing my top was for the no-drill.
I was more wondering (being that its too nasty out for me to just go try it), is the bikini still going to work in my drill style header, and can i modify said drill style header so that I can leave that on when I put on the hard top. It would require cutting notches out of the header for the latches to fit. So just the channel stays on when the hard top goes up.
__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #39
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 255
I have the Bestop "two-piece" hardtop on my 2000, and as far as I can tell, there's no way to get the front panel into the car, once it's demounted. Which puts a crimp in going out "half-topless" if there's any chance of rain.

Does anyone make a bikini-type top that will cover that front opening ? AND that uses the regular hold-downs for the hardtop ?
PeteH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-29-2012, 09:41 AM   #40
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 29,144
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by obidya View Post
I have a drill in style header, and I'm now guessing my top was for the no-drill.
I was more wondering (being that its too nasty out for me to just go try it), is the bikini still going to work in my drill style header, and can i modify said drill style header so that I can leave that on when I put on the hard top. It would require cutting notches out of the header for the latches to fit. So just the channel stays on when the hard top goes up.
I'm confused. First, no you can't use a no-drill bikini top in a drill-type header. Neither can be easily modified for that to work. To keep the drill style header on for the hard top, it only requires a bit of grinding on the drill-type header so that can be done.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
woggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDR View Post
You guys with the spider web mesh, which type of material do you prefer? They have two to choose from.
Both of mine are the Trailmesh which I prefer over the Ultramesh. The ultra mesh just appears thicker to me (a friend has it) but both work well.
woggie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #42
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I'm confused. First, no you can't use a no-drill bikini top in a drill-type header. Neither can be easily modified for that to work. To keep the drill style header on for the hard top, it only requires a bit of grinding on the drill-type header so that can be done.
thanks for the info...
Looks like I ordered the wrong channel, I was unsure which I needed so I just went with the cheaper from amazon.
so now I either need a new bikini designed for the drill style header, which sounds like the way to go, or just order the proper header for the one I have.

anyone out there want to trade bikini's? the one I have is a bestop apparently for the no-drill style header
__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #43
Jeeper
 
Gardenhoser13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Midland, Tx
Posts: 25
Spiderweb shade is the way to go, ever since I've got mine the regular bikini and header have just been sitting in stirage
Gardenhoser13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #44
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by obidya View Post
thanks for the info...
Looks like I ordered the wrong channel, I was unsure which I needed so I just went with the cheaper from amazon.
so now I either need a new bikini designed for the drill style header, which sounds like the way to go, or just order the proper header for the one I have.

anyone out there want to trade bikini's? the one I have is a bestop apparently for the no-drill style header
amazon is awesome, I contacted them and they are taking care of it. so no more offer to trade.
__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #45
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I have the Bestop Safari top. It can be installed with or without the door surrounds. It comes with velcro flaps that go around the roll bar, and tabs to stretch it on to the door surrounds. Mine is really tight if I use the surrounds, and a PITA to get the tabs into them. But, I like it better because if it does rain, without the surrounds the water will puddle and then waterfall inside the Jeep.
is there a trick to getting the bikini off once you've gotten it into the door surrounds? Mines not wanting to let go, good lord I feel like an idiot
__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
BeerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 423
I have the BESTOP SAFARI TOP with drill in header and COMPLETELY love it. WAY WAY better than the crappy "no drill" header. I got the Safari Top and drill in header for $49.95 shipped from jeepaccessories seller on eBay. It shipped FAST and was a steal deal!

Correction, I did pay $25 extra for the channel. Just looked at my eBay history.
__________________
01 TJ Sahara 4.0 Auto
35s, 4.56s, D35/44, Locked, Lifted,
Dented, Scratched, Broke Windshield,
Warn M8000, 12voltguy, KC's
2 much crap/mods to list
BeerMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #47
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jp2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fort Wayne IN
Posts: 5,509
I have the no drill header and a Standard Bikini.....It works fine but would really like to have a Safari top as with duster and wrap around jammer I would be dry no matter what and could still easily switch it up. To topless or fully open.

Maybe when this Bikini wears out but it is already 4 years old.
jp2611 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #48
Jeeper
 
DaveCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CR
Posts: 206
Send a message via MSN to DaveCR
So with the spider web mesh, you can just place the soft top back in, and there's no interference right? I mean, if the spiderweb is placed and starts raining, it's going to be quick to place the soft top back?
DaveCR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 446
Does anyone know if you can re-install your hard top with the drill style header remaining attached to the windshield?
Border Dave is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #50
Jeeper
 
Hobbit712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: God Forsaken Jungle of SW Florida
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCR View Post
So with the spider web mesh, you can just place the soft top back in, and there's no interference right? I mean, if the spiderweb is placed and starts raining, it's going to be quick to place the soft top back?
Correct...the mesh sits just below the level of the soft top.
Hobbit712 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #51
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbit712 View Post
If you are not looking for complete rain and sun coverage, I am a fan of the SpiderWebShade. No header installation required. Everything just bungy cords on. Reduces some wind noise and the regular soft top just goes right over it.



Their ShadeCage system looks perfect for what I need to do for the Summer. That would be to cage the little Grandson in back there. Grandma has been worrying me to death about him and his toys riding back there. Like some fabric is really going to do a lot. At least it will keep his stuff from flying out I guess.

http://www.spiderwebshade.com/products/tj/

Thanks!
__________________
2010 Wrangler JKU
cphilip is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
I have the SpiderWeb shade and Loooove it. I have the three piece design, the top shade, windjammer and back cover. Let me tell you of the benefits. During the summer I have just the top shade which covers just the front seats and the windjammer on. It blocks out like 95% of the direct overhead sun. The other benefit is the windjammer piece diffuses headlights (even the idiots with their brights on) so no more glare in your rear view mirror. It also blocks out most of the wind noise and allows you to hear the stereo at normal levels and have a casual conversation without yelling.

When AZ gets those sudden rainshowers, you can put your soft top on without removing either piece. Now during the winter when I have the soft top on, my soft top has no rear window (damn zippers broke) so I take off the windjammer and put on the rear shade cover which is just long enough to cover the rear seat section and act as a rear window as the bottom portion just touches the top of the rear seat. It also diffusues the headlights and acts as a "window" barrier so nimrods and thiefs don't just hop into the back seat. Best 99.00 I spent on all three pieces. And if the bungee balls get too stretched or are too short to use, Wal-Mart sells the exact same "bungee balls" for pennies.

Nifty trick: Use two of those bungee balls on each rear seat belt and attach the belt to the roll bar (back section) and you will stop all the flapping of those rear belts when the wind hits em.
MatthewB is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 532
Based upon your recommendations I bought the SpiderwebShade but I went ahead and got the entire Cage system.

One of the primary reasons for this is the wife is very concerned about the Grandson back there falling out (me? more concerned about him throwing stuff out) of the back seat. This is "his jeep" he tells Pee Paw (thats me). The other trail cage systems are ugly and don't do a darn thing else but keep stuff in. Thats all they are designed to do. This thing shades you too. So it does extra duty.

I chose the Trail Mesh over the Ultra mesh because its simply tougher and stronger. It is the one that comes with the 5 year warranty and they claim will resist sticks and limbs coming it. So I figure it will hold up better to a 3 year old and also maybe to accidental pokes and mishaps. The Ultra Mesh only comes with a 1 year warranty and does not have the claim against penetrations etc. It is softer and more subtle and stretchy but so it also is less durable. It might not hold things in as well either as it might give too much.The difference in the two entire cage systems is only $30 for the tougher Trail Mesh and 5 year warranty it has so I popped for it based on that logic.

In the TJ, you can put up the Soft Top without changing anything at all I think. So it doesn't get in the way. I have the Trail cover over it now and the soft top folded back. thats how I intend to run the whole Summer.

Be aware that when you buy the "Cage" set you share a lot of "Spiderballs" so you attache some grommets with the same Bungie ball and so you will perhaps think you got shorted. A phone call will make you feel stupid as they explain this to you. You'll end up using 22 longer Spiderballs and one little short one. Thats all you will need if you figure out how to share them. If you don't you'll end up 10 short.

Looks a nice system. I think its going to do the trick for me.
__________________
2010 Wrangler JKU
cphilip is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
DaveCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CR
Posts: 206
Send a message via MSN to DaveCR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cphilip View Post
Based upon your recommendations I bought the SpiderwebShade but I went ahead and got the entire Cage system.

One of the primary reasons for this is the wife is very concerned about the Grandson back there falling out (me? more concerned about him throwing stuff out) of the back seat. This is "his jeep" he tells Pee Paw (thats me). The other trail cage systems are ugly and don't do a darn thing else but keep stuff in. Thats all they are designed to do. This thing shades you too. So it does extra duty.

I chose the Trail Mesh over the Ultra mesh because its simply tougher and stronger. It is the one that comes with the 5 year warranty and they claim will resist sticks and limbs coming it. So I figure it will hold up better to a 3 year old and also maybe to accidental pokes and mishaps. The Ultra Mesh only comes with a 1 year warranty and does not have the claim against penetrations etc. It is softer and more subtle and stretchy but so it also is less durable. It might not hold things in as well either as it might give too much.The difference in the two entire cage systems is only $30 for the tougher Trail Mesh and 5 year warranty it has so I popped for it based on that logic.

In the TJ, you can put up the Soft Top without changing anything at all I think. So it doesn't get in the way. I have the Trail cover over it now and the soft top folded back. thats how I intend to run the whole Summer.

Be aware that when you buy the "Cage" set you share a lot of "Spiderballs" so you attache some grommets with the same Bungie ball and so you will perhaps think you got shorted. A phone call will make you feel stupid as they explain this to you. You'll end up using 22 longer Spiderballs and one little short one. Thats all you will need if you figure out how to share them. If you don't you'll end up 10 short.

Looks a nice system. I think its going to do the trick for me.
Based on the pics it seems the only part that may be in the way to put the soft top on will be the front part near the windshield.. Just bcause of the brackets that attach the top to the windshield rack.. I think.. But then again it should be easy to "make loose" that part on the shade top... ?
DaveCR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveCR View Post
Based on the pics it seems the only part that may be in the way to put the soft top on will be the front part near the windshield.. Just bcause of the brackets that attach the top to the windshield rack.. I think.. But then again it should be easy to "make loose" that part on the shade top... ?
Its attached to each side so it doesn't get in the way of the two places that the Soft top clamps into. The only one I can see might is the center one. But I think they all clear everything from what I can tell. I ran out of time to test that part out.

I do read that the YJ folks do have to let two (or is it three?) of their front Spiderballs loose to clamp the Soft top down. But I don't think the TJ has to do anything at all for it to happen. And I didn't see that it would need to be from just looking at it today.

I tell ya what... I'll put it up tomorrow and report back what I find for sure if someone doesn't chime in and confirm it before then.
__________________
2010 Wrangler JKU
cphilip is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 117
I've got a similar prob. have an 03 and just bought a bikini top thinking the header on my new trektop i just bought would work for both because i can't find any company including jcwhitney that sold me the top to tell me what header i need. I tried the header from the trektop thinking if it worked, i'll go buy the bestop header to have one for both.. it doesn't work with that one. What header do i need. getting agrivated in AL. oh. new to jeeps so Every item i bought from jcwhitney catalog that said it fits 03 didn't. I guess that is just an odd ball year i chose..... go figure. help me please.
nissanman1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
Tim Stines's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Harrodsburg Indiana
Posts: 498
i bought a bikini top made by smitty bilt its easy to put up and if you need to hurry up and throw the soft top on it comes off quickly and fits under the back seat when folded properly
Tim Stines is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #58
Jeeper
 
DaveCR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CR
Posts: 206
Send a message via MSN to DaveCR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cphilip

Its attached to each side so it doesn't get in the way of the two places that the Soft top clamps into. The only one I can see might is the center one. But I think they all clear everything from what I can tell. I ran out of time to test that part out.

I do read that the YJ folks do have to let two (or is it three?) of their front Spiderballs loose to clamp the Soft top down. But I don't think the TJ has to do anything at all for it to happen. And I didn't see that it would need to be from just looking at it today.

I tell ya what... I'll put it up tomorrow and report back what I find for sure if someone doesn't chime in and confirm it before then.
Sounds good!
DaveCR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 532
I haven't gotten out there yet this morning (got the Grandbaby here keeping me busy playing "cars") but just realize that Hobbit712 has previously, in this tread, confirmed this... But I will double check it just in case.
__________________
2010 Wrangler JKU
cphilip is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 AM   #60
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Manitowoc
Posts: 38
Thanks for all the help, but I just put it up for sale.
Thanks

The Yinnies is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Definitive Windshield Channel Info obidya TJ General Discussion Forum 6 01-07-2013 12:12 PM
Bestop, did I miss the memo? Here's my review of the mesh bikini. redz1 JK General Discussion Forum 6 06-03-2011 04:16 PM
VA: TRADE: My NEW Best Top Tan Bikini Top For Your Used Black Bikini Top BigRigoTJ Classifieds Archive 9 02-28-2011 01:23 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC